A Very Superstitious WorldCup Final Ch. 01

Story Info
Lucky place for the 2011 cricket world cup final watch party.
5.6k words
4.6
19.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
169 Followers

"I had turned superstitious on the night and made Viru sit near me in one position. Neither of us ventured out till Dhoni's shot had crossed the boundary." - Sachin Tendulkar. Playing it my way.

When Gods aren't immune to superstitions, mere mortals stand no chance against them. This is a story of how I got fucked wild in the living room with a full audience of my friends and boyfriend cheering me on and thanking me for winning the world cup for the country.

I vividly remember that day filled with nervous energy and excitement. The atmosphere was electric, India was playing the finals of the cricket world cup. There was a chance to make history after nearly 3 decades! We were all wearing our lucky clothes, lucky shoes and even the luckiest accessories. Anything that worked in the past matches or for us in our personal lives was applied. Even the lucky place was decided based on the previous wins. The lucky place to watch the match was Sudarshan Raghavan's apartment. It was all based on large amounts of empirical data collected over the course of the tournament.

It wasn't my favorite place to be, given his reputation of being the rowdiest character of the locality. He was a final year student held back by several back-papers for a few years making him a bit older than the rest of us. His dad ran a rather successful jewelry business in the locality. He used to help his dad run his business and was the person in charge of collections. Any creditor falling behind on payments would get a visit from this overbearing, muscle-bound, obnoxious personality. He had a couple of crude characters always surrounding him to ensure that he maintained his reputation. He had his own apartment in the building all to himself where he had set up a home theater with a projector for the ultimate viewing experience. There was also good food, soft drinks and booze on the offering and only a select few were invited there. In short, it was the perfect place for the young crowd to hang out without the worries of being hassled by elders. Due to the projector screen, the room was rather dark but there was enough sunlight outside to have some ambient light.

Sudarshan was still trying to clear all the subjects and get his degree. We had gotten into his good books by arranging notes for the classes that he was unable to clear. My boyfriend Gaurav was going to be there along with my BFF Tina and her boyfriend Ketan. I was wearing my lucky clothes to ensure that the men in blue have all the advantage that they can get. I was wearing a tight sleeveless white tank top which accentuated my supple breasts and showed off my curvy slim waist. Along with it I wore a chic blue skirt with black leggings covering my slender, long legs. Finally, I had completed the look with smart black heels and big peacock feather earrings. The outfit showed off my flat tummy, and I felt very sexy. I was going to sit around in the room filled with boys for eight hours, and I was ready for a lot of attention. Why not? If you've got it, flaunt it!

The apartment had a good level of security built in. The entrance doors had a second heavy metal door with bars for an extra level of protection. Sudarshan's henchmen kept it always locked, opening it with their key only for someone they trusted. We rang the bell and were allowed in quickly. There was a lot of commotion as we got into the apartment just in time for the toss. People were wearing blue jerseys and the sentiment of #bleedblue was in the air. Some of these clothes were kept as-is after matches to ensure that the luck wouldn't wash away! The sanctity of all the things that could affect the outcome was to be preserved.

The general sentiment around the room was that India should chase. They had defeated Australia comprehensively while chasing but the bowling had buckled in crunch situations despite a big total against England and South Africa. As we were entering the apartment the toss happened. Apparently, Dhoni won the toss and had elected to bat instead of chasing!

I jumped into the first available seat with another free seat next to it keeping my eyes glued to the large screen following the action. I felt Gaurav squeeze in right next to me. There was some confusion going on in the field and we were fixated on it. Apparently, the match referees and the players hadn't heard the call and the toss needed to be repeated! This call was made as soon as I had squeezed myself into my seat. People looked on as Dhoni lost the next toss and it resulted in Sangakkara choosing to bat first. The room erupted with joy. This never happens! Nobody could ever remember a toss being repeated in their memory of all the games. Something was different!

With the toss done, I looked around to take a bearing of my surroundings and find my friends. I realized that I was sitting right next to Sudarshan wedged in between him and the armrest at the end of the couch. Gaurav had not taken the seat since it was Sudarshan's reserved seating spot right in the middle of the room. It was a pretty tight fit as the couch was accommodating more people than it was made for. At this point, Sudarshan called out that nobody would change their positions for the match. The current arrangement must truly have some positive energy associated with it to be able to change the toss entirely! I looked around and saw Tina and her boyfriend Ketan sitting far away. Gaurav had sat in a chair in front of the sofa and towards the side of the room. This essentially had his back towards me but at least he was nearby.

Over 0.1

My heart sank due to the close proximity with Sudarshan. He was a goon whom I feared and despised, and he sat tightly adjacent to me. I thought I would stick with the current arrangement for a bit and then move around and find a new spot as the match would progress. The match started and Zaheer Khan had the new white ball in his hand. He bowled a very fine maiden over first up while Sreesanth paired up with him to bowl from the other end. While Sreesanth was a bit expensive and got a few hoots, Zaheer Khan was impeccable. He bowled three maiden overs on the trot!

Over 6.1

I decided that I had complied enough and needed to get up to be more comfortable. As soon as I managed to eke out of the uncomfortable position and started putting my weight on my legs to stand up, my heels slipped and my hand landed squarely in the middle of Sudarshan's lap trying to stop my fall. I started struggling to gain balance and stand straight from this fallen position. In an effort to regain my balance, I ended up just putting more weight on him. I felt his dong come to life under my palm and fingers. The soft and flaccid tube suddenly filled with lifeblood and energy springing into a hard and long rod. I jerked back my hand in shock and horror which took away all my support. I completely lost my balance and I faceplanted in his lap. The side of my face came into contact with the erect penis inside his slacks.

It was all rather quick to an onlooker but to me it took ages, and I can still remember that moment in vivid detail. Before I could try and process the situation everyone around the room started applauding and cheering. My face became red with embarrassment, and I wanted to disappear. I sheepishly turned around and looked up. I realized that they were all looking at the screen and cheering Zaheer Khan instead of laughing at my predicament. India had their first breakthrough! Upul Tharanga had edged a ball and was out caught in the slips.

I quietly got up and hi-fived Gaurav and then went back and hugged Tina. I looked in the direction of Sudarshan and saw him nodding at me with a Cheshire cat grin plastered on his face. People were celebrating all around the room. I tried to move past the little incident as if it never happened. Hopefully the darkness had shielded me from the embarrassment.

I spent some time moving around the room trying to find a new spot and chatting with Tina and Gaurav. I kneeled next to his chair and thought of slowly adjusting myself there. In some time though I could feel eyes on me. Instinctively, I reached back and tried to adjust my clothes only to realize that my black thong was visible from the back of my skirt making a perfect whale tail. Yikes! All the people sitting behind me had gotten a good view of my bare lower back and my panties. I stood up and straightened my clothes. At this point, Sudarshan bellowed for everyone to settle down and assume their original positions. I turned around and saw him looking at me directly.

Over 9.3

I sighed and resigned myself to sitting back in the seat. Just as I sat back down, Sreesanth did some excellent fielding to stop the ball from going across the boundary for a 4. Sudarshan growled, "Did you see the difference? You are not moving from here." With that, he patted the bare skin on my arm. While it should not have mattered, a foreign touch immediately sent sparks flying through my body. I felt a tingle in my nipples, and they began to harden along with goosebumps all over my arm. Sudarshan let his hand linger on my arm for just enough time to make me sweat and then removed it very casually.

Over 12.2

I tried my luck again and got up on the pretext of getting some water. No sooner did I leave my place than Sreesanth got hit for a four and ended up leaking 13 runs in an over including throwing a no-ball. The score rocketed from 39/1 to 54/1. At this point, I got a glare not just from Sudarshan but his goons as well. There really was no escape as I was quickly ushered back into that tight position next to Sudarshan. "You are not to leave this position! If you want something, let Ranjan or Chhedi know and they will get you stuff.", he commanded. I felt trapped and nodded absently. Gaurav also looked back but could do nothing more than have a sorry expression for me.

Over 13

And lo behold! Just like magic, things got pulled back as Munaf Patel bowled a tight over giving away just one run and an extra. Several faces turned towards me, and I got a lot of "knowing" nods.

Over 16

Harbhajan Singh, the turbanator was introduced into the attack. People started claiming "Bhajji" is going to rock it. He was putting on a good show and keeping things tight. I felt a hand gently rest on my thigh and when I exclaimed looking up at the owner of the hand, Sudarshan said, "Do you like Bhajji?" With that he left his hand on my thigh. My heart skipped a beat at this touch and all I could manage was croak out a yes and nod. However, just as this transpired, the pressure of the tight bowling got to Dilshan who attempted a sweep and ended up getting bowled. It was a bit of a lucky dismissal. But then, we were generating all sorts of luck in that room!

People cheered around us and Sudarshan looked into my eyes and then very pointedly at this hand on my thigh and then back. All he said was a "Hmmm".

In walked Mahela Jayawardene at this point. Someone loudly cackled saying that a lady has walked in. Everybody laughed out at that comment. Little did they know what that "mahila" had in store for them.

Over 18

Mahela immediately got about his business and quickly got off the mark. He looked determined! Tina understood my predicament and looked to rescue me. She walked over to me and sat on the edge of the sofa next to me and started to make small talk. This was a big relief for me as it provided me with a lot of moral support. Mahela in the meantime, got a boundary. Ketan also came over and stood next to her and started chatting. Soon a second boundary was hit in the same over by Mahela. This second one could have resulted in a dismissal as it was a genuine edge but there was no one at the second slip. Bummer! I heard a growl from Sudarshan and the deadly stare sent Tina and Ketan packing back to their place. Such was the terror of this guy next to whom I was stuck.

Slowly though, the game moved into those middle overs phase where it loses intensity. It is the period that makes or breaks matches but are just not that interesting. Eventually people started moving around. Some went for a water break, others for a smoke and still others casually chatted. I, however, was stuck in my place and not allowed to move.

Over 25

Finally, Gaurav overcame his fear and came over to me. Instead of sitting on the arm of the couch he just sat next to me on the floor. The over from Yuvi was going fine so far but suddenly, Mahela hit an excellent stroke to score a 4. Sudarshan bent forward and stared at him, but Gaurav just looked forward and pretended not to notice. To my great relief, Sudarshan let it slide.

Now, whether it was out of an attempt to comfort me or just to show everyone who was the boyfriend, Gaurav hugged my leg and started caressing my shin over the legging. It did feel very comforting. I felt much more secure now.

Over 27

Yuvraj Singh got hit for another boundary and Sudarshan was furious. "Madarchod! You can't just sit in your spot? It is such an important match and all you care about is your laundiyabaaji!" With that he kicked Gaurav in the arm. "Immediately go back to your seat." He commanded.

Gaurav's face turned visibly white on this remark. I thought that was only an expression, but I witnessed it firsthand in that moment. Without saying another word, he meekly got up and sat in his spot and Sudarshan once again put his hand on my thigh and patted it as if he owned me.

To my utter dismay, as soon as this turn of events had unfolded, Yuvraj Singh pushed a fast one that Sangakkara tried to cut. He had the room for it but edged it and ended up getting caught behind to Dhoni.

"Dekh liya Bhenchod! Now, you stay there and don't move from your place.", boomed Sudarshan's voice in the room. I felt that my fate was sealed. Neither I could move from my place nor Gaurav was allowed to shift. Sudarshan left his hand on my thigh and very-very slowly started making circles on my knee with his fingers. The touch was giving me shivers as I uncomfortably shifted a bit in that tight space. I could feel that my pussy had started getting wet with this touch.

Over 38

The overs that followed were not too eventful. However, slowly and surely Sudarshan got more and more bold. One of his hands had made its way to my upper back while the other was on my thigh. Just like the Sri Lankan team he had consolidated his game plan well and used the opportunities in each over to get more and more personal with me. I knew... no; I hoped that he could not do too much with so many people present in the room. However, all the touching and petting from this muscle-bound giant was also very strangely arousing for me. He had made my panties really wet by this point. I could feel my face was hot with excitement and my breathing was fast as well.

"I know you are my Lucky charm for today! See everything is in such great control because you are here next to me." With that he put his arm all the way across my back and on my shoulder and picked up the other one to give me a big hug from the side. Suddenly, right at that moment we heard a loud appeal! It was turned down by the umpire, but Yuvraj Singh pushed to get it reviewed and Dhoni complied. Everyone stood still awaiting the decision including Sudarshan who just continued to hug me, doing his best to stay in the lucky position. I could feel his strong muscular arms and chest against my body. They certainly had an arousing effect on me. I could feel his arms on the top of my breasts, not near the nipples, but at the very top of my chest. I could breathe his expensive cologne and bulging muscles. Coming from money, he had access to really expensive stuff and lavishly spent on himself. I could feel my nipples get hard and was only happy that he couldn't feel them. In the meantime on the screen, the review showed that the ball had hit in line of the stumps, and it was 3 red lights for the batsman. The room was ecstatic as the decision was overturned. Everyone started jumping for joy.

"You see! What did I tell you? I think you are my lucky charm.", he said.

"Ji, Bhaiya... you are right. The whole apartment is Lucky", I responded throwing my "Bhaiya" card. That is the typical way you greet someone slightly older, but it also means brother. Girls employ this strategy to keep at bay any unwanted advances from someone.

"Jab, land pakda thaa tab chhote Bhaiya soch ke pakda tha kya?" (When you grabbed my cock were you thinking of it as little brother then?), he whispered reminding me of when I had fallen into his lap and had used my hand to steady himself which had landed on his hard rod. "Aur fir chhote Bhaiya pe itna pyaar aaya ki kiss bhi kar liya. Hain?" (And then you adored the little brother so much that you went ahead and kissed it too. Right?) That blew my "Bhaiya" card out of the water. I racked my brain to find a way out from this situation. It's exhilarating to get some attention and fun, but this was getting a bit too much.

"Uhhh... Could you please let me go now?", I can't breathe.", I said.

"Aww... so soon? Tell you what, I will let you go if you give me a kiss."

"What!? NO!" I exclaimed, horrified.

"Kyun, pehle to lund tak choom liya thaa?!" (Why? You had even kissed my cock earlier), he retorted clearly enjoying my discomfort and bringing up my faceplant in his lap.

"That was an accident!", I hissed. "Let me go or I will shout!"

"And then what will happen?", he responded. "Tumhare boyfriend ki to koi aukaat nahin hai. Mere launde yahan pe khade hue hain. Laat maar ke sabko nikaal denge agar mood karaab kiya to!" (Your boyfriend is useless. I have my boys here who will kick out everyone if you spoil my mood). That was enough to make me well up. He looked into my eyes and suddenly his tone changed.

"Arey, what kind of a patriot are you? I am just testing my theory. We should try this out and if it does not work, I will let you go. In fact, it will be up to you to wherever you sit as well." He was being snake and just wanted to prolong the moment anyway he could. If I did not kiss him, he wouldn't let go and keep holding me. However, it was also my opportunity to go free. A quick peck on the cheek and hopefully I would be able to wiggle free and get some solace.

I decided to get it over with and run to safety. Zaheer Khan had come in by now and things were pretty steady. I closed my eyes and puckered my lips advancing towards his cheek. In response I felt wetness all over my lips and a strong smell of a minty mouth freshener entered my nostrils. I opened my eyes in a flash of panic only to see him having turned his head and kissing me. I felt him grab hold of my lower lip with his lips. I tasted the sweet and strong flavor of his mouth freshener. His strong arms were still around me and one of the hands had made its way to the back of my head holding me in position. Turns out he was a really good kisser! Damn he must have had some experience. He was pushing my buttons with just a kiss making my panties all wet. I got lost in the kiss and closed my eyes, my body responding to the stimulus. There was no escape... except for the room erupting suddenly with cheers!

That broke his kiss but sealed my fate. Zaheer Khan had gotten the wicket of Chamara. What are the odds of that happening?! I swore profusely at Chamara. I called him so many names and quipped, "Useless, asshole batsman! Wicket ke saath saath meri izzat bhi gift karke chala gaya." (Gifted away his wicket along with my freedom) That produced loud guffaws from his henchmen who were seated right behind the couch.

Over 45

With only 5 overs to go and the score was 211/5. People were predicting a maximum score of 249. I was still sitting next to Sudarshan but he was not really pushing me more. Not overtly anyway. He had taken off his hand from behind my neck and placed it on my thigh. Now he was slowly squeezing and massaging it. By giving me some space, he had gotten me relaxed. I was still aroused by the kiss and his gentle attention, the massage, the sliding of his hand on my leg was practically making my panties drench. Gaurav had kept turning back and looking at me but one quick motion from Sudarshan's eye had made sure that Ranjan, one of his guys went and sat next to him. After that he did not turn back again. By the end of this over things seem well settled and I really needed to go to the restroom to clean myself up and pee. I told Sudarshan that I can't hold it anymore and he should let me go before I spoil his couch. He helped me up and in the pretext of helping, also ran one hand on hip and slid it down my leg along with the motion. This sent a tingle all the way up my back! I quickly hurried to the restroom with the score standing at 216/5.

angel228
angel228
169 Followers
12