A Very Superstitious WorldCup Final Ch. 02

Story Info
Conclusion: Lucky place for the 2011 cricket world cup final.
7k words
4.91
12.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 10/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel228
angel228
168 Followers

I started getting myself ready to go back. I zoned out all the noises from outside and focused on my inner fear and feelings. When my senses tuned back to reality, I realized that it was really quiet outside. There was stunned silence...

"Oh no!", I thought as I stepped outside.

Over 0.2

Sehwag goes for a duck!

The big screen was already showing the DRS review with the 3 reds. Not only did Sehwag not hit Malinga for a four on the first ball but he also had gotten out for a not. On top of that he had wasted a review! There could have been no way that it would have been not-out, but Sehwag had just taken the review.

I gingerly started to make my way back. Due to the silence in the room, it attracted more attention and even in the darkness of the room I could make out disapproving eyes looking at me. I had made my way near the couch and was contemplating if I should sit down in the previous spot or not when a voice boomed from the other corner.

"Out kara diya!? Khush?" (Got him out, are you happy now?)

I felt a hand roughly grab my wrist and pull me.

"Chup chaap apni jageh pe baith jao!" (Just get back into your place!)

It was Sudarshan. He dragged me to the couch by my wrist and gave me a hard smack on my ass. I felt my cheeks burn with shame as I realized that everyone would have heard that sound. However, it also made me feel a tingle in my pussy. He left his hand on my ass and put one foot behind my heels making a swipe forward with his foot. I let out a soft yelp as I lost my balance and started falling back into the couch in my previous seat. However, Sudarshan just balanced my weight on the palm of his hand and slowly lowered me down. I looked back in astonishment to see that he really was holding me up by my ass with one hand as he was setting me down on the couch. He was really very strong and the muscles in his arm popped out with the effort.

Sudarshan left his hand under my ass, and I thought it best not to provoke him further. He seemed to be in a really bad mood then. I thought of getting out of this situation after a little time had passed. The presence of his hand under my ass serving as my seat was continuously playing on my mind. Its proximity to my pussy made it tingle and it was getting wetter by the minute.

I was sharply made aware of the fact that if I had been in my spot, things would have worked out just fine. Sehwag would have hit that first ball four and Malinga would have been deflated. But now, Sehwag was gone, there was no chance of a quick finish to the game and on top of that I was responsible for the lucky streak of first ball boundaries to be broken. However, I could not focus on anything more than that hand and the effect it was causing. I passively nodded hoping for things to move on.

Over 4

Sudarshan squeezed my ass cheek all slow and deliberate. He kept on pressing and squeezed it real hard enjoying the feel of my soft flesh over the skirt. I whimpered and jumped up a bit in surprise and just then Sachin broke free and hit a 4. That gave him an excuse to keep going. He kept kneading my soft butt cheeks and Sachin produced another boundary two balls later. People around us were oblivious of this and they had started cheering and praying for the hundredth century. What a perfect time it would be to bring it as well - in a world cup final!

As time passed, Sudarshan decided to push things further. He slid the hand under me forward, towards the hem of my skirt and his fingertips started touching my bare skin just above the back of my knees. It produced absolute sparks! My heart was drumming along at a faster pace, my breathing was quickened, my body had gotten covered with a sheen of sweat making it shimmer in the reflected light from the screen. His hand kept inching forward and the fingertips kept making small circles. Finally, they reached in between my thighs and started pressing the stroking the soft skin in between them. I did not know what to do at this point. I could not just get up and face everyone's wrath again. At the same time, I did not want things to go out of control either. My mind went numb as I ended up staring at the screen blankly and my body kept experiencing the fireworks that were being set off by his touches. I did not even realize when my eyes closed, and I got lost in the sensations. My pussy was soaking wet by now and they had completely drenched my panties. I was lost in the gentle stroking of the thighs that his hands were doing.

After a little while, I felt a draft of cool air over my groin area and let out an inaudible sigh. That cold air felt good!

A draft of cool air over my groin!?

My eyes suddenly opened in shock as I realized that the hand had now started sliding back towards my ass but was pulling back the skirt along with it. This was exposing more skin, showing off more of my bare thighs and letting the air hit my inner thighs directly. It had gotten too far already. My brain vaguely registered Malinga steaming in when I got up deciding to put an end to it.

Over 7

In a rush of adrenaline, I had gotten the courage I needed. I was ready to leash into a long diatribe and getting it over with; when Malinga, with his sling arm action, threw the ball that silenced a billion! The fabled hundredth hundred was not to be. Sachin was out after showing signs of brilliance. Was there another trademark 90s collapse coming? People were livid. The sharp clip clop of the heels from me suddenly standing up had attracted everyone's attention. I could feel everyone's eyes digging into me and their resentment burning into my flesh. I had spoiled everything! To top it all, Gaurav - my own boyfriend, was the first one who yelled at me.

"Abe! Baithi nahin reh saktii thi?! Faaltu mein kyun khadi ho gayi?"

I heard other similar versions from others.

"Why did you have to move!?"

"You spoiled everything."

"This was going to be a dream end to Sachin's career with the 100th hundred winning the world cup."

I felt beleaguered as people kept slinging their frustration infused insults at me and kept getting into my face. I could have still digested all that but, my own boyfriend shouting at me? In front of everyone? Even when he knew how uncomfortable I was sitting there!? I was taken aback, and my eyes welled up.

Sudarshan's voice boomed in the room silencing everyone. "Ho gaya ab, Bhenchod! Kya kar loge ro kar ke? Koi nahin bolega isko, ab ye sahi se yahin baithegi. Main dekhta hoon."

(Quiet fuckers! What are you going to do about it now? Nobody say anything to her now, she will just sit tight over here now and I will ensure that.)

Sudarshan's voice acted like soothing balm on a sting. He gently put his hand on the bare small of my back and gently caressed it asking me to sit down. The hair on the back of my neck stood up with that action. It sent a wave of electricity all the way down my spine to my pussy. It was such a roller coaster of emotions for me! I sat back down as a newer young player with number 18 on his jersey walked to the crease.

Sudarshan immediately started consoling me and that gesture of kindness made me lose it. When even my boyfriend acted like such a jerk, the person whom I was running from was acting like a gentleman. Sudarshan took full advantage of the situation and embraced me in a warm hug. I knew that it was more than what was needed but it felt good, and I leaned into it. I rested my forehead on his shoulder and soaked in his hug, his cologne, his manliness, his chest and shoulder muscles and his strong forearms and biceps on me. I used that as an escape from all the other things going on around me. I took my time consoling myself and ended up getting a bit lost in the moment and the raw appeal of the brute.

Over 10

When I was ready to lift my head, he did the sweetest thing. He produced a handkerchief from his pocket and gave it to me. As I dabbed my tears, he told me to get comfortable and not worry about it and that together we were going to fix things. He said that he was genuinely interested in keeping the luck going for the country and is only trying to win the world cup. He told me to be patient and asked me to just trust him. I looked up at him and into his eyes trying to gauge how honest he was. Sudarshan returned the gaze locking into my eyes and just proceeded to give me a soft kiss on my lips.

Yikes, No! That is not what I was going for. There was no moment between us. I was not looking for him to kiss me. I did not want his warm lips on mine. I did not want his pan-masala filled breath to fill mine. I did not want him to softly hold my lower lip with his. I also did not want to respond and hold his lips back with mine in response! Before I could fully process it, he had moved back, and I was left with open lips and closed eyes in an awkward position. Kohli had hit a four and everyone was cheering on! There was finally something for the spectators to be happy about. What a fucking coincidence!

Thanks to the boundary, I had finally gotten clear of the giant. He had freed up his arms to cheer and clap. I started to process things and thought very low of my boyfriend Gaurav. Not only did he not stand up for me but also, he berated me in front of everyone. This muscle-bound hunk on the other hand at least seemed genuine. He was straightforward and went for what he wanted. He gave me an expensive gift, kept on having his way with me but at the same time was also being fair about things. He had offered me several outs, but luck so far had provided some very strong suggestions for me to be his plaything.

Over 12

Sudarshan took advantage of the darkness once again and put his hand on top my bare thigh. The sensations were off the chart when compared to the time he had put his hand on my stocking covered thigh. As if on cue, Gambhir fought back hitting a 4. I was still not very comfortable with all the touching and my body just kept getting stiff and I was resisting the touch. He could feel it and called it out.

"You are so tense! Do you know what I do when I get tense?", Sudarshan asked and without waiting for my reply he called upon one of his goons to his side and asked him to sit down in front of him. He put one leg on his shoulder around the thigh and asked him to massage his leg. He told me that this helps him relax a lot.

"Doesn't that seem nice?"

I just nodded blankly in agreement and immediately regretted it. He called up his other goon and asked him to sit in front of me to give me a foot massage as well.

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach as I realized what was about to happen. Before I could have my say in the matter, he had already settled in front of me with his back towards me, put my leg on his shoulder and taken off my heels from my foot. He then started to knead the soft sole of my foot giving me immediate goosebumps.

I had not let anyone other than my boyfriend touch me before this day and now there were already two men who had gotten familiar with various parts of my body. Just as I was musing that, Kohil hit another 4 which went off a top edge. Lucky! Very lucky that it did not end up in catch. But lucky or not, it was necessary to call out my predicament. Touches from Sudarshan were still ok but even his lowlife goon was touching me now. Granted it was just my foot, but it seemed much more than just a casual massage. He seemed to be really into it.

"I am not feeling very comfortable with this", I said to Sudarshan pointing to the guy massaging my foot.

Sudarshan laughed back and then silently whispered into my ear, "Don't worry. Munna has a thing for pretty feet. He won't mind it at all. If anything, you made his night, and he will just keep on thinking about this moment in his private time."

Eeew! That is not what I meant at all. Munna on the other hand knew what he was doing. The hands were just magic on my foot finding all the nerves and pressure points that were relaxing me. Sudarshan also placed back his hand on my thigh and gave it a gentle squeeze. This went on for some time and with the combined effect off petting and massage, my pussy started flooding with juices.

Gaurav looked back at this point, and I could see the look of shock in his face as he saw his pretty girlfriend leaning back into the couch with one bare leg sitting on the shoulder of a burly man who was kneading the sole oh her foot with both hands and another hunk running his palm up and down her thigh. The skin of my leg was shimmering in the reflected light of the screen in the dark room, and he got a great view all the way from thigh to my bare foot. Even in the dim light I could make out the look of shock on his face and it was at this point when I decided that it was time for payback! If Gaurav did not care about things when I was seeking him, then I should also not care when he seemed jealous. In fact, I felt the urge to make it hurt.

I decided to just give in to the sensations and enjoy them rather than worry too much about things. After all, we were in a room filled with people, so things could not really go totally out of control. Perhaps it was best to let these people have their fun and I, in turn, should also enjoy all the attention that I was getting. There were wide balls being thrown on the screen at this point and I thought perhaps all this attention was really bringing luck to our team.

Over 14

Sudarshan's hands lingered all around my bare leg and made their way back between my thighs. I did not fight back this time. My cheeks burned with shame as I realized that he would be able to feel how wet my panties were. He traced a line on my pussy with his finger and on the screen Gambhir got a life as his catch got dropped. The fielder seemed slow to react which led to the drop. People shouted out in excitement while I let out a big "ahhh!" which got lost in the din.

"Saw that? I think we should continue doing what we are doing to make sure that our good luck continues."

Sudarshan kept on tracing the outline of my pussy with his finger and it was making me extremely horny. Separately, I felt Munna put his cheek on my foot by bending his neck. He did it under the pretext of massaging it deeply. I felt the air move around my toes and understood that the bastard was sniffing my foot taking in a big whiff. He also started rubbing his cheek on my foot. While this was going on, Sudarshan had found my clit from top of my panties and was making circular movements on it. Unlike Gaurav, he seemed to know what he was doing, and I immediately started seeing rainbows and stars. These were totally new sensations to me, and I was feeling like I was walking down the path of that coveted release that every girl searches for.

Over 19

After few more overs of this intimate attention on my pussy I had totally lost track of everything including my surroundings. At some point my eyes had closed by themselves and I was just leaning back and aching for that release. I wanted the touch to be deeper. I wanted to pinch my nipple and squeeze my breasts hard. Sudarshan seemed to understand what I was looking for and his hands went down towards the crotch of my panties and started touching the skin at their boundary.

I felt the crotch of my panties being pulled to the side and the cool air from the room hit my pussy directly. I felt really conflicted in my feelings at this point. All the skilled fingering had made me mad with desire but now this was really getting into a tricky area. I did not know if Gaurav would even have the guts to stand up and come to my rescue. What if he just stayed in his place and did not come at all. If anyone were to turn back, they would be able to make out that something was going on just by looking at my face. On top of that, the news would spread like wildfire throughout the entire college, and I would not hear the end of it till my remaining college life.

While I was dealing with this inner conflict, Sudarshan's hand had made its way inside my panties from the crotch, and he ran his fingertips over the outer lips of my pussy. That was only the second time someone had gotten so intimate to me in my entire adult life. He wasted no time and ran them through the entire length of my pussy grabbing all the wetness on his fingertips making them slick with my juices. He spread the lips apart with his thumb and ring finger while searching for my clit with his middle finger. It did not take him long to find what he was looking for. He really knew the game! A jolt of electricity made its way through my body as I opened my eyes, drew in a deep breath and let it out. It was a sigh of relief as I finally got the feel of flesh directly on my clit instead of just the teasing that I was getting earlier.

Just then Keeper Sangakkara missed a run out opportunity of Gambhir as the throw had an awkward bounce. I heard the commentator point out that Gambhir would have been out had the throw been more accurate. "Do you see, what kind of luck you are bringing? I see that every time we escalate to the next level then something good happens." Said Sudarshan.

"Well then let us make sure that we keep on going slowly so that there are a lot of levels left for escalation." I said quickly thinking on my feet. "We can't afford to run out of luck", I continued. Hopefully Gaurav would have learned his lesson in a bit and would come running back to me for forgiveness and then we can de-escalate the things from there and I can make my escape. To my surprise, Sudarshan agreed and said, "Yes, I think you are right! We need to take this as far as possible." The way he said it though made me feel that he meant something else.

Over 22

As the rhythmic stroking on my clit kept on increasing, my heartbeat skyrocketed. I was getting all sorts of pleasurable sensations on my foot and my clit. I was getting ready for the release when suddenly, I heard, "Bhaiya, ye meri girlfriend hai" (Bro, that is my girlfriend). That stopped all the pleasurable activities on my body and frustrated me incredibly. I was so close!

I opened my eyes to see Gaurav standing in front of Munna addressing Sudarshan. He looked scared, his face pale and almost white with fear. But he repeated in a squeaky voice, "She is with me". I did not know what to do and so I just got up and started heading for the bathroom. I was feeling a lot of pressure in my bladder now that the moment had passed and wanted to relieve myself. As I was leaving, I heard the disappointed cry of the public. Replays showed that Kohli had gotten out to a blinder of a return catch by Dilshan. This was followed by a loud slapping noise, and I turned to see Gaurav standing with a hand on his cheek.

"Abhi khench ke chaukka mara thaa! Phir chale aaye sadi si soorat le ke aur out karwa diya!", roared Sudarshan.

(He had just hit a brilliant four. But you had to come back with your ugly face and get him out.)

I did not feel any sympathy for him at this point. He had always had poor timing. If only he had come a few minutes later, I would have appreciated him. If he had come half an hour earlier, I would have praised him. However, I felt that he deserved to be slapped just for his poor timing and spoiling my orgasm. On top of that he had gotten another batsman out too. I thought of rubbing and getting myself off right there in the bathroom and started touching myself. But I was disturbed by loud knocking on the door as Munna called out to me to come back soon. He said that things were going terribly wrong. Instead of the superstar in-form Yuvraj Singh, in walked MS Dhoni.

I quickly made my way back to see that everyone was surprised. Yuvraj Singh was the in-form batsman after all. Why did out-of-form Dhoni come in? Amidst loud discussions of game tactics and right-hand, left-hand batting combination discussions I resumed my place next to Sudarshan and looked around the room to see Gaurav sitting back in his place holding his ears and the goon that was massaging Sudarshan sitting next to him. I giggled looking at Gaurav holding his ears.

angel228
angel228
168 Followers
12