A Victorian Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers

After review, Tara agreed that they were indeed very good and not dirty or lascivious, at all. Sir Nick took some feigned offense. "I do not take dirty or lascivious photos!"

Sir Nick now wanted to return to the ad shots. He remembered that the undergarment set included a corset, so he sent Tara to put it on. Returning, she was greeted by our admiring whistles. It was hard to imagine how she could look even sexier and sensual while wearing more garments, but she did.

Posing Christian seated, sans shirt now, Sir Nick had Tara pose with her hands on his chest and several poses of her lying on his lap or against his powerful chest. Sir Nick had Tara unbutton the top two bottoms of the chemise. She did so, nervously, even though she was not showing anything other than some additional skin.

Sir Nick stopped shooting occasionally to correct the poses and adjust Christian and Tara's positions. It was transforming how just by adjusting a pose, such as having her point her toes, it made her legs appear longer and leaner. By having her spread her fingers and looking up created this image of longing and love, even though they were two strangers who never met before an hour ago.

Adjusting the chemise, Sir Nick decided it was time to pick the shoot up. He asked Tara to unbutton some additional buttons on the chemise in an authoritative voice than suggested no argument would be endured. She complied. He then folded one flap of the chemise down over the corset, baring one breast. Without warning, Sir Nick grasped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and gave it a gentle twist. This happened so quickly Tara's only reaction was to take in a large gulp of air.

Sir Nick explained that this was nothing pervy on his part. It was a common model's trick to make the nipple erect showing arousal. Studies showed men and women responded more positively to photos of breasts in this state without even understanding the underlying reason why.

Eventually, the set progressed with, first, both breasts being exposed, then to removing the chemise entirely. Sir Nick commented that, to her credit, Tara posed as if she had been doing it all her life, displaying only a fleeting flash of embarrassment now and again.

Tara stood bare-breasted, reviewing the most recent shots without any attempt to cover herself. Through Sir Nick's photography, she was coming to understand that she was still quite beautiful, sensuous and desirable, even if it was only for this photoshoot.

Returning to the shoot, Tara joined Christian on the stair landing. Posed, pressed against his bare chest, she was instructed to look longingly into his face with his arms around her, after studying the pose for a minute, Sir Nick asked Christian to untie the waist strings to her bloomers. Tara stiffened but did not protest. After a few shots, with the open bloomers revealing her round backside, Sir Nick asked Tara to stand on her tiptoes to tighten the muscles of her calves and gluts. Directed to hold their positions, Sir Nick shot from several angles.

Sir Nick asked Tara to wrap her arms up around Christian's neck. As she did so, her bloomers, previously pinned against Christian's body, now slid down Tara's thighs to the floor. As Tara moved to grab them, Sir Nick shouted, "Let them go!" He then asked me to collect them so they would not be in the shot. I found myself wondering how I came to be picking up my now nude wife's underwear while she was being photographed with her arms around another man.

Tara was now completely nude with the exception of the corset. Sir Nick whispered to me, "If you harbor any concerns about your lovely wife being naked around Christian, worry not, I am fairly confident he is gay".

Not completely at ease with her nudity, Tara still used one hand to modestly cover her exposed pussy while we reviewed the latest set of photos. My shy wife seemed surprisingly uninhibited with her body completely exposed. She was excited by the photos and was now very receptive to the compliments and positive statements made by us about how amazing the photos were turning out and how beautiful Tara was as the model.

Sir Nick walked away briefly to speak with Christian. Moments later, Christian returned to the bottom of the stairs wearing a robe. Sir Nick requested that Tara join him and accompanied her over to set the scene. He held out his hand to Christian, who removed his robe and placed it in Sir Nick's hand.

Christian stood there completely naked. He was quite well-built. He looked like a dashing character on a dime-store romance novel. (We learned later he, in fact was, multiple times). He was also totally clean-shaven, with completely smooth chest and genitals.

Sir Nick then told Tara to turn around so he could remove the corset. At this point, she could not be any more exposed anyway. Unlacing the back of the corset he finally removed it.

Not unlike a Svengali, Tara now seemed to be under Sir Nick's total control, doing whatever he requested, without question. She stood in front of equally nude Christian naked as the day she was born. Sir Nick handed Christian the saber and had him place both his arms over Tara's shoulders holding the saber in front of her womanhood while his muscular arms framed her bosom, pushing them together and forward. It was a powerful image I had to admit. Sometime during the session, Christian took responsibility for gently tweaking her nipples and although allowing it, Tara still jumped a little each time he did it.

Sir Nick shot a series of photos from various angles then we reviewed them. Sir Nick seemed unsatisfied with the latest images. "I'm sorry but the saber does not completely shield Tara's fanny. The visible pubic hair makes the shot somewhat vulgar looking". "With your permission, let's trim the excess hair." Looking somewhat shy, Tara nodded her acceptance. Sir Nick sent me to his room's bathroom to collect his toiletry case.

After returning with the case, Sir Nick directed Tara to sit upon a stool by the wardrobe table. He then removed a vintage-looking straight razor from the case and asked Tara to open her legs a little wider so he could trim the errant pubic hairs. Tara nervously suggested to Sir Nick to allow me to trim her.

Sir Nick asked me if I had ever used a straight razor before. I admitted that I had not. He calmly explained that a straight razor was not a Trac II, it was exceptionally sharp. For this reason, it is still preferred by skilled barbers when shaving gentlemen. He informed us that Liz usually handled these situations for both his male and female models. Sir Nick further explained that models, by necessity, are an immodest group. They often lacked the time or facilities for personal privacy, so nudity and personal space are sacrificed but replaced with professionalism and an environment of mutual respect and are strictly non-sexual in nature.

"Because of the professionalism you have displayed throughout today's photoshoot, I keep forgetting that you are new to all of this. If it makes you nervous, just think of me as the esthetician who does your waxing or the doctor who does your physical". Although that was still quite a stretch for Tara, she signaled her acceptance by slowly moving her knees apart. To Sir Nick's credit, he noticeably kept physical contact to a minimum trimming her bush about to a pencil-thin width.

Returning to the shoot and repeating the pose, Sir Nick shot several more shots only to lower his camera, frowning. He was still not happy with the shots. "Tara," he began, "May we dispense with your landing strip completely? It is drawing the focus down to your fanny and giving the shots more of an impression of belonging in a men's magazine."

"If we shave your fanny smooth it will lend more of an air of gentle innocence to the shoot and allow the focus to remain where I want it to be." With a nod, Tara said "OK!" then walked over and sat on the stool again.

I was gobsmacked! Over our many years of marriage, I have asked Tara to go smooth, always to be refused. Now, here she was, standing completely in the nude, agreeing to have her pussy shaved bald by a man that was a stranger only an hour or two before.

As Sir Nick shaved her, he would ask her to open her legs wider and would, by necessity, push and pull the lips of her labia around to shave every errant hair. Tara squirmed a little and then, looking a little flushed, grabbed his wrist and asked him to stop a minute. After a few minutes had transpired, she told Sir Nick he could continue. Consequently, his manipulations had the unintended effect of bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

Returning, once again, to the same pose, Tara annoyed Sir Nick by squirming and acting generally uncomfortable. Irritated, Sir Nick put down the camera and asked her what the problem was. Red-faced, Tara stated that Christian's semi-erect penis was jabbing her between the thighs making her extremely uncomfortable. Sir Nick firmly directed her to just move it into a more "comfortable" position since Christian's arms were over her shoulders gripping the sword. Reaching back and grabbing it lightly, the only place she could shift it was against her ass crack, then pressed her ass back into him to hold it there. She tried not to let her surprise, and, perhaps, a tiny thrill of excitement, show on her face as she felt it grow into a full, hard erection.

This time Sir Nick seemed satisfied with the shots. Now finished with the ad shots, Sir Nick moved the shoot into the foyer for some boudoir shots. Sir Nick instructed that since these shots will include some full-frontal nudity, Tara should be prepared for Christian to "manipulate" himself to obtain a semi-erect state.

In male nude photography, a flaccid member was considered unappealing and a fully erect penis was just vulgar. Sir Nick called on Tara's professionalism to assist Christian, just as he assisted her by stimulating her nipples erect when his "self-manipulation" wasn't successful. For men, self-arousal with an audience was often not possible. To demonstrate, he asked her to run her fingernails down the shaft of Christian's penis. With her hands shaking, she complied. It slowly sprung to life as Tara watched. She couldn't help but observe that Christian's cock was a little larger and wider than Burke's.

Returning to the camera, Sir Nick, under his breath said to me, "Apologies, I guess I stand corrected. Christian is apparently not gay!" Sir Nick announced that he would have Tara and Christian shoot some couple's boudoir shots first so Christian could be on his way. The shots were amazing! They were artfully done, and Tara never looked more beautiful and sensuous than she did in these photos. Sir Nick showed us some of the shots in black & white. They were even more striking. Although nude in them, with another man, Tara appeared to be pleased and proud, hardly believing she was the sexy woman in the photos.

Rapid-fire shots in the foyer, on the stairs and in two upstairs' bedrooms followed. Christian was soon unable to achieve the desired state in a reasonable amount of time so each call for "A little help!" from Sir Nick prompted Tara's reaching back or over to caress his penis, occasionally his balls also, into a more excited condition. Once, while kneeling, at about eye level, the call for a little help arrived. I watched as Tara rubbed Christian's manhood between her hands inches away from her face, with a lusty little smile on her lips. SHE WAS ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS NOW!

Tara and Christian next set was on a large canopy bed. She was visibly aroused now, her body trembling slightly and flushed. One pose required Tara and Christian to lay on the bed in a spooning embrace. Christian's arm was draped across her breasts and Tara's left leg lifted a little so that no private parts were visible in the shot. Tara felt Christian grow excited. The sensuous sight of her, combined with her intimate caresses, produced an erection of impressive proportions.

As Christian's cock grew, it slid up her thigh until it eventually touched the opening to her pussy. Tara was extremely wet now. Seemingly, unable to resist the erotic thoughts and powerful urges, she found herself lifting her ass slightly and pushing back until the head of his cock slid between her swollen lips.

A small groan escaped her lips. Luckily, Sir Nick and Burke were otherwise occupied, their backs to the scene, discussing whether or not to shift some lighting and were oblivious to what was occurring. Tara slowly pushed her cunt onto Christian's cock, spreading her wider than they had ever been spread before.

Her conscience kept screaming "Stop, don't do this!", but her pussy seemed to be fully in control of her body now. Pressing ever more firmly until she felt his member fully enter her until she felt it actually touching her cervix. Her body gave a little shudder of pleasure and she had to bite the inside of her cheek to keep from screaming out.

Sir Nick and Burke finally agreed on the changes needed and began to readjust the lighting. Slipping off Christian's penis and off of the bed, she approached us. Looking flushed and nervous she told us that we needed to leave the room for a few minutes so she could speak privately to Christian. As we left the room, we were asked to close the door.

I guess I appeared a little puzzled. Sir Nick explained that it was not uncommon during a mixed nude photoshoot for libidos to run amok and sometimes unwanted touching or liberties could happen. He praised Tara for dealing with it in a professional and private manner, one-to-one, instead of complaining to her husband or photographer, potentially creating a very ugly scene.

In reality, Tara had quietly locked the door and returned to the bed. She knew that this was crazy! Her husband was standing, unaware, just outside the door but she just could not help herself. She had already let another man put his penis inside her! She decided, if I'm going to do the time, I should do the crime. Climbing back onto the bed, she pushed Christian over on his back and mounted him. Grabbing his large cock, she positioned it to her pussy and lowered herself down onto him.

She had to grab a small pillow and press it to her face to muffle her cries as she impaled and stretched her cunt onto his cock. He was so large she thought she might split. He filled her completely and it felt so erotic and sensual! Well lubed at this point, she rode him slowly up and down. Christian's heavy breathing and quiet moans evidenced that he was close to climaxing. Then, with a groan she hoped no one else heard, she felt his hot come burst inside her. This pushed her over the edge, and she came also, with such an earth-shattering orgasm, that she could barely keep from screaming out loud.

Quickly jumping out of bed, she grabbed a wad of Kleenexes from the dresser and cleaned Christian's come from her pussy and running down her legs. Next, she quickly cleaned Christian's still hard penis, wanting to caress it fully one last time. Thank god the whole sex act only took minutes! She then walked over, unlocked the door, and stated that she and Christian had gotten the issue resolved and that everything was all good.

The next few sets did not require Christian's cock to be visible in the poses. Tara feared that Christian, even with assistance from her, would be unable to present another semi-erect penis, arousing suspicions. Sir Nick announced that he was done with Christian and the final shots of the evening would be of Tara alone.

Finally, Christian went downstairs to get dressed. He returned. Not much of a talker throughout the photoshoot, he thanked Sir Nick, Tara and I. Giving Tara a quick hug he told her that she was an exceptional model and suggested that she should consider it professionally.

In the next set, Sir Nick had Tara pose on a white bed with white sheets pulled up or over to infer nudity but not display any. Tara suggested using the bed in the other bedroom to add some variety to the shots. In truth, she was concerned that the large wet spot left by her and Christian would be discovered.

In the first shots, he posed her sitting up with the sheet pulled up, covering her breasts. Others were taken as she laid on the bed with the sheets pulled over her bottom or bunched up in front of her boobs to obscure them.

Sir Nick had her don her sexiest bra and panties for some tamer boudoir shots. He also took several shots of her while wearing a short dress with no bra and panties. Having her jump, spin and flip the skirt up to reveal some skin without any overt nudity produced some very flirty, fun, sexy shots. Poses eventually changed to the utilization of an arm, leg or hands to preserve modesty while still being sensuously nude.

Sir Nick wanted to include examples of different types of boudoir photos, from tame and modest to sexy, implied nudes, finally to completely nude boudoir shots. Each would carry a different appeal to potential clients depending on their level of modesty and comfort.

The final shots were 'No holds barred". Tara had by this time, become completely at ease with Sir Nick and with her own nudity. She was now following his directives for poses and angles without question. After an evening of nudity and sensuality, Tara was visibly aroused and excited. Even Sir Nick commented on it. This was fairly typical, he said, and he utilized it to push his clients to be more daring than they might have been otherwise. Close-ups of even her most intimate parts were tolerated without any reticence.

Sir Nick declared the shoot complete! He then asked if we would like him to reward us with a private couple's boudoir photoshoot. Although more embarrassed and shyer than I would care to admit to Tara, I agreed, knowing that a private photoshoot by Sir Nick was an opportunity only a few would be allowed.

Sir Nick had me disrobe completely and just sit around, completely nude, to allow any pressure marks from my clothes to dissipate. Meanwhile, Tara and Sir Nick reviewed some of the photos. Tara turned to me and said, "I'm surprised I'm saying this, but I actually like the way a shaved penis feels and looks. Burke, I'd like you to shave too!"

Sir Nick quickly remarked that Tarai would need to take care of that. Much to my relief, she went into the bathroom and returned with my Trac II and some shaving cream. I didn't relish the idea of my inexperienced wife attempting to shave me with a surgically sharp straight razor.

Sir Nick repeated many of the same poses taken of Tara and Christian and, although I do not have Christian's physique or good looks, I must admit he made me look good. I was quite pleased to note that Tara's nipples were erect and aroused even without my assistance. Even though it was quite unnecessary, out of view of the camera and Sir Nick, Tara kept softly caressing my now smooth penis and balls.

Sir Nick took several photos of me alone. For Tara's benefit, he said. Not quite a natural on this side of the camera, I required more instruction. He did coax some very flattering, masculine shots out of me. With some final shots done in a claw-footed tub in the bathroom, we concluded the private photoshoot. Tara went downstairs to collect her things. As she was putting on her rings and started to dress, she discovered that Christian had slipped a note into her panties:

Tara,

I am sooo glad I had the opportunity and pleasure to meet you. I enjoyed our time

together immensely. I hope you did too. It was all too brief; I am enclosing my cell

phone number, (555) 332-0323. My work brings me to the Los Angeles area every

3-4 months or so. If you would like to meet again, without any commitments, just

for some drinks and a little fun, call or text me how to get in contact with you.

I anxiously await your reply,

Rascal720
Rascal720
98 Followers