A Victorian Interlewd

Story Info
19th Century Carnal Curiosities.
750 words
4.34
17k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yowser
yowser
455 Followers

Victorian erotica has always appealed to me, a world far removed. Communication then (letters, writing and reading) seemed primitive, old-fashioned, with clothing, cultural attitudes, morals all somehow ancient. Yet the personalities were familiar, three-dimensional, and in this case, even family related.

I was sitting in an aged winged chair in the study of my uncle's manor house in East Anglia. His great, great-grandfather was the Earl of Norwich. I had been given permission to go through the Earl's papers, neglected perhaps for good reason: the good Earl had a bit of a reputation, not one for which the family took any pride. I won't name him but consulting the DNB won't provide a difficult challenge for identification.

I was sifting through dusty letters on falling-apart paper, trying to decipher crabbed handwriting, when I came upon his diary, kept from 1887-1892. The following, quite remarkable, entry appears to be during a continental tour. The text is unaltered, spelling and wording as is. Readers may enjoy this frisky look into the past.

14 July, Paris

I had gotten a room from a baudy house on Rue d' R-- for the whole night, and had had a lovely fuck with madame's best, Lisette. She was a sweet, fair-skinned girl of perhaps twenty-five, and I was pleased with her strong, full-lipped cunt which had gripped me with abandon.

I had ordered brandy, whilst I enjoyed seeing her charms on display as she sat in her chair, that full thatch of dark cunt-hair, slender limbs and dark nipples.

'Ah', she pointed to the next room, and indicated the sound of inhabitants, the reason I had paid the madame extra, asking for a 'room with a view'. I was told that if you stood on a chair and pushed aside the wallpaper behind the dresser, it was possible to see through a peep-hole in the wall into the next room.

Instructed wordlessly by Lisette I got into position, pulling the wallpaper aside and craning my neck.

The view was cramped but clear. A couple had entered the room and were making their preparations. He was a large-boned man of perhaps thirty, she a bit younger. I held my breath whilst he removed clothing, his cock already quite stiff. They embraced and he hurriedly removed her dress.

She was lovely, with large, full breasts, and he placed his face in their valley to smell and wallow in their softness. With evident haste, he placed her on the bed and inspected her quim.

My own cock stiffened at the sight, that crimson gash surrounded by a mass of dark curling hair would have made a deadman's prick rise.

His own pego wagged with lust, and despite his obvious desire to mount her immediately, she urged him next to her and minetted his tool. Her slithering tongue moved along his prick-head and shaft, making it marvelous wet. In a few minutes she had him ramrod hard, the exposed head red-tipped and angry looking.

My own cock was raging, when the letch seized me to have Lisette attend to me at the same time I watched the pair.

She looked at me curiously, but approached when I motioned with my hands, divining my desires. I turned my hips a little for access and resumed watching.

He mounted the wench and I could see the vigour of his thrusts, his arse-cheeks making saucers as he heaved into her. Whilst his body covered her and he ploughed his penis up her channel, Lisette was doing lovely things to my prick. Her mouth was soft, wet, and her hands fondled my ballocks.

His tempo had picked up, he was tailing her hard, and I felt my own sperm begin to rise. I murmured in pleasure, which spurred on Lisette.

He gave one last mighty shove and I knew his sperm was in, whilst his arse squeezed shut and he pumped another few spermatic loads into the wench.

I turned towards Lisette, watching her lips move up and down my cock, her attention absolute. The inevitable result was rapid, my sperm shot into her mouth, and she nursed my penis, pulling on my balls, until my pleasure was complete.

I turned back to the wall, whilst she continued to suckle my drooping tool. The fellow next door was standing, his cock a shadow of its former self, wet but still thick.

I got off the chair and gave Lisette a kiss, my sperm in her breath. We still had the rest of the night.

yowser
yowser
455 Followers