A Viking, a Valkyrie, and a LW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many Valkyries are there?"

"Thousands!"

THE END

**********

Author's Note:

**********

In 2015, researchers discovered a rare Viking sword in a hidden burial site in Scotland's Orkney Islands. Due to the extreme corrosion and rust, the sword is very fragile. To preserve it, they lifted the sword and the surrounding earth in a single block, and transported it to a lab for forensic examination. Many of the details were only visible through X-rays. The sword was found in an unusual position, the same as described in my story. "Laid over the top of the body with the hilt at the hip and the blade tip over the face, as opposed to the more common placement of the sword positioned alongside the body blade downwards."

If you have any questions about the Viking concepts in this story, please ask in a comment. If you enjoyed this story, please leave a comment below. Comments are the food for a writer's imagination.

12