A Virus Outing

Story Info
Working with nature.
2.6k words
4.34
10k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

Dad said, "Why don't we get out of the house. No reason we can't. There isn't any traffic around here and nobody to run into. No reason we can't. We can go for a drive up along that ridge where the walking trail winds along the edge. Take our own food and drinks. We can pee in the woods and stay out of rest rooms at stations. We'll be perfectly safe. The cars full of gas so we won't have to stop for anything."

Nobody said a word. We didn't know what to say. It was dangerous out there. Everybody said so.

"Can we take Joel?" I said.

Joel lives on the next road east of us. We went to school together. I collaborated with him with the online stuff to finish school and get my diploma, which I did. He did too. We're not that close but we more or less grew up together, on and off. They were isolated at home too.

"Let me call Horace," dad said. "I'll let you know but it'll probably be ok, Horace is a careful person. I'll let you know."

An hour later dad said, "Joel can come. I invited him and he said yes and thank you. We'll pick him up. I set it up for tomorrow morning about 10:00 so everybody be ready to leave a little before that."

Joel is just a guy. We went to a lot of places together. I kissed him once and liked it so we kissed again then had to stop because his mom and dad were coming up the drive to his house. I kissed him twice since then. Once we held hands at the fair for almost the whole time. I saw him dancing at a hop once. He was pretty good. The girl looked dumb but she danced ok. Then a couple of weeks later the same girl taught me to fast dance a couple of different ways. It was easy once I got started. She was with a different guy.

It was warm but breezy. I put on a mid-thigh skirt and button blouse and walking shoes and took a sweater in case it got cool up on the mountain. Walking got me hot so the skirt will keep me cool. When we picked up Joel he had a Styrofoam with lots of sodas and tea, and ice in big sealed zip bags, and other stuff.

Joel said, "Everything you mentioned is in there."

"Great," dad said. "I'll open the back hatch."

"Yes sir," Joel said.

There was a click and the back hatch opened. Joel loaded the Styrofoam and away we went. We were in an SUV. Very comfortable and great views out the windows all around, even thru the tinted ones. Everything was in full bloom and a great time to get out of the house. Joel was always very polite and respectful. Dad always said he was raised right.

Dad had the radio on and he and mom chatted. It was hard to hear mom and dad in the back. We had a full across seat and not two individual seats. My skirt was a flair out so it spread between me and Joel and he held my hand, hidden under the material. Once he put his hand around my waist. We both ignored all that and carried on conversations like mom and dad. I think I caught dad glancing in the rear view mirror once when Joel had his hand around my waist but he didn't stare or smile. Maybe he was looking out the back window.

There was no traffic on the mountain. We parked where the SUV was mostly hidden with little chance someone would bother it. There's a walking path covered with some kind of stone dust and very small rock chips that goes along the ridge up and down with the landscape. There's places where you get near the edge and you can see almost forever. There are barriers along the edge so you don't fall over. In the summer most of them are hidden by bushes. I don't know why they don't cut them down.

You have to burrow your way through the bushes to the overlooks but just the walking trail itself is great with all the views up and down. Mom and dad walked in front holding hands so Joel and I held hands too. They didn't look back to see if we were. It was great. We didn't walk all that fast so we could see more and that was great too. We came to the fork, which we knew about. The right hand fork went up and over a small rise and back down into the ridge trail. Mom and dad decided to go that way.

Joel and I waved bye and started out. It was only a few minutes before mom and dad were totally, totally hidden from view. Joel slowed down and put his arms around my waist and pulled me in slowly, looking in my eyes, and kissed me. It was really a great kiss. I mean it felt like a grown up kiss, not a high school kiss. I liked it and hoped I returned it to his satisfaction. We broke and looked at each other a moment and I think he did like it. He did it again.

This time my chest got into his. Neither one of us did anything to make it a 'thing'. The third kiss got one of my hips into one of his. We almost got both hips together and his hands were moving up and down my back, albeit slowly. The kiss was that long. He got my hand again and we started along the trail. We were actually on one of the high points on the ridge. Joel and I had been here before and there were some great overlooks so we started looking through the bushes and found one.

We edged through into a very small clearing, big enough for about 10 or 12 people. The barrier was almost at the edge, anchored in rock. It was about 8 feet high but had horizontal slits above the stone wall so you could bend over and put you upper body through and look almost straight down and you could see ridges way off in the distance. We could also see the trail down the hill on the left and the right. We could see where the fork was where mom and dad would rejoin the ridge trail.

I had my camera so I bent over and stuck my head through with my body resting on the ledge below the opening. It was very comfortable. I took a couple of pictures. I was describing everything to Joel. It was a long way down to the small stream. He had his hand on the center of my back, maybe a little lower. I didn't think anything about it until he was a little lower. I curled my eyes around but didn't turn my head. I held the camera tight so I didn't drop it and finally put it on the ledge next to me behind one of the posts. It was safe there.

I stayed quiet, looking around at the views while Joel was rubbing around back and forth right above my buns. Frankly, I liked it. It excited me. After all we were both over 18 and could do what we wanted, I think. Maybe. I looked down the hill and saw mom and dad on the ridge trail. We waved.

"Mom and dad are down below the fork," I said. "They waved. They're going on down a ways."

I could see the trail a long ways past them, off and on, between the bushes. Joel didn't say anything. He was still rubbing back and forth but he was a little lower then I felt his other hand on the back of one of my knees. That brought a breath. That was more than we've ever done before. Then he lifted the back of my blouse, which was out of my skirt, and kissed me right on my bare skin at the top of my skirt. I was surprised as how much I was enjoying this, so far. I guess I needed a little of him like he obviously needed a little of me.

His hand on the back of knee started up between my thighs. I opened my legs, then a little more, I guess until my thighs pulled apart up under my crotch and I knew they were apart with the fresh air I felt. He didn't move his fingers up and down teasing me, he just kept moving up, with his whole hand between my thighs now that my legs were open. His other hand went up my back under my blouse to above my bra and back down, moving around. The next time he had his fingers under my bra then he fiddled with it and it came loose. My breasts simply relaxed and spread out a little on the ledge. That felt good.

It would be easy to rehook. Just about that time he ran out of thighs and his hand settled up against my pants with his fingers covering my clit and the heel covering my pussy. He pulled his hand down and I almost jumped when he went over my hood and clit with his fingers. My clit was out by now, it does that. I couldn't help but push my butt at his hand. He held his fingers at my pussy a moment and then it disappeared only to start pushing my skirt up on both sides way up to my waist. He slid his hands under my blouse on my sides and started up.

I felt his hips against my pants, right against my buns then he pushed against me a few times like we were having sex. I kept looking down in the valley, sometimes closing my eyes it felt so good. Joel had on long exercise pants and I could feel him between my buns down low. He was excited like I was. Probably before. My pussy had to be hanging right out for him to play with. Under my pants but right there. He didn't reach under for my breasts but slid his hands back down to my hips and held them while he pushed against my whole backend.

I looked to find mom and dad and saw them working on down the trail slowly. They were a long way off. They couldn't see Joel even when they were closer because of the wall and barrier and bushes on that end. I had charcoal panties on. They weren't that tight to my legs. Joel ran his fingers up both sides, inside my pants, rubbing around on my buns and worrying my butt crack to see if I would let him. He could have all of my ass he wanted. I wanted him back on my clit and pussy but I wasn't going to tell him that.

I guess I gave myself away when I opened my legs and pushed back into his hand. So be it. Joel and I had hardly spoken all this time except for some happy passion sounds. I didn't want to spoil the mood. It was wonderful feeling him working me. I could only image what it was like In his pants. My pants started sliding down the top of my buns until they got just below my crotch then they stopped. They were stretched with my legs out but wasn't uncomfortable. His finger slid into the bottom of my pussy, right between the outer lips, and right into my vagina. Just curled right in.

I squeezed and started thrusting backwards and he pushed in and out with me. I was getting fucked, with fingers but it was a fuck. We kept that up and I couldn't stop. He pushed the side of my knee inward and I closed my legs and he got my pants off with one hand while we were finger fucking. I opened wide and he was doing something. I think he was pushing his pants down. He pulled his finger out and something much bigger started in my pussy. He wasn't going in like his finger did. I didn't know he was that big. He was working me slowly but he was going in. I could feel everything. He seemed soft, not hard like they say.

I'd been taking the pill a long time so I wasn't worried about that. I happen to see mom and dad coming back this way. I could hardly see straight. They weren't just walking straight back but stopping to look out and around a lot. Joel worked on in and started a nice tight fuck, one that I would remember until time stopped. I was so turned on I couldn't stand it. I had no idea. I was like a zombie. Every time he got fully in, my head snapped forward a little. I didn't think mom and dad could distinguish that from that far away and they didn't have any binoculars with them.

I started pushing back into Joel. He had a hand on the sides of my hips. We had been fucking for over 10 minutes. I couldn't last much longer. I knew my limits when I was excited. Another 5 minutes, with mom and dad moving closer up the slope, Joel got faster. I was so, so glad he got to fuck me and me him. It was like fuck buddy stuff since we were just friends, more or less. He got my cherry. My first real fuck. I kept thinking things like that while our orgasms were coming on like a freight train.

Joel grunted and started pumping semen and I hollered like a mountain girl. Mom and dad looked and waved. I don't know how but I waved back. They would be here in 10 minutes. When Joel pulled out I got out of the viewing slot and got my panties and wiped myself and used the other side to wipe Joel. I wanted until mom and dad were past where they could see us and stuck my head in the slot again and threw my panties way off to the side and watched them flutter way down, never to be seen again.

Joel had his pants up and looking normal and I had my bra hooked and looking normal. I finger combed my hair but the wind was blowing it so it looked ok. With all the woods smells I don't think they could smell us. Joel didn't say anything about us fucking and I didn't either. We ate when we arrived and had sodas and tea before we left. I won't say who peed in the woods. Joel and I held hands on the way home and he fingered against my thigh hidden by my skirt when he could. I kept an eye on his pants. I guess that was going to be a habit. I lost my virginity. Right here in River City. Who would of thunk it?

A couple of weeks later dad said, "I was talking with Horace and while I was on the phone I invited Joel to dinner. I said to bring his tooth brush and spend the night."

"Joel's going to spend the night," I said.

"Yeaw," he said. "He'll need a pillow since you only use one. Mom has some so pick one out and make room for his tooth brush."

Dad kissed me on the cheek and turned to do something else. Joel spent the night and we seriously fucked every way we could discover. It wasn't the only time. I spent the night with Joel at his house twice. Mom and dad have never said a word about any of it.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers