A Visit

Story Info
A daughter lends out her husband for a night.
5.8k words
4.25
44.7k
39
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers

I could hear the sound of the children's laughter out in the back paddock as I stood at the kitchen sink cleaning the afternoon's dishes. It was only last month that they were here but It felt always too long between visits of my grandchildren. Annie and John came up and bought the kids whenever they could, I know they have busy lives like all parents these days, so I make the most of these weekends when they were here.

George my husband died nine years ago and I miss him every minute of every day. People say it gets better, it doesn't, they lie. His great grandad built this farmhouse at the turn of the 1900s, and a Turner has lived on this land now for four generations and I hope that one day Annie will take her place here.

Through the window I saw Annie waving at me, "Mum leave those, we will do it later. Come out and teach these some tricks."

I saw John was saddling up Beth and Billy for the kids. Abbie was pretty good for her age, she took to horse riding like a natural just like her mum but young Archie, the more he tried the more awkward he looked. I give him his due though he tried and tried but he was definitely not going to be an equestrian.

By the time I got out there Annie has set a couple of small jumps for Abbie and John was leading Archie around the paddock. I loved having my family here, these two make my life worth living.

"Mum, Abbie wants you to show her some real jumping later, can you?"

"We'll see, I am not as young as I used to be."

"Nonsense, I bet you're out here every day when no-one is watching." Annie said grinning.

"I wish, these old bones wouldn't last long over the ones I used to jump!"

Annie hugged me giving me a tender kiss on the cheek.

"That's the way Abbie, get the approach stride right, let him into the fence at his pace."

Abbie was 7 now and the way she rode she could really go places one day, I made the Olympics in my youth so did her mum. Riding is in our genes. A tear was welling in my eyes, George would've loved to have seen his grandchildren especially here on the farm. I felt an arm around my waist, Annie could sense me getting upset as I watched my two beloved kids out there.

"Mum, its ok. We all miss him, I know he would've loved it too." She had a sniffle in her voice as she spoke quietly.

"I'll just go get a shawl, I know it's only just Autumn but it getting a bit chilly here tonight."

I walked back to the house blowing my nose on a hankie hearing the laughter behind me. I looked out the bedroom window hugging my shawl to my shoulders tightly to see Abbie taking those jumps like a pro. Her mum stood watching her full of pride. Poor Archie was still sat like a bag of potatoes on Billy.

Time was getting on now and the summer nights had gone, the evenings were not quite as long as they were. The sun was starting to go down behind the big firtrees on the hill as I gathered firewood for the evening. The shadows were nearly at the house as the kids bought the children in. I always let the children help me set the fireplace and Abbie lit the paper much to her mums annoyance.

"Mum, I wish you wouldn't do that, you know how dangerous it is."

"You used to do much worse at your age, it didn't hurt you too much!"

"Still, it's not good to teach a seven year old how to set fires is it?"

John chipped in. "Annie let her alone, your mum knows what she is doing and I bet you used to love it at her age."

"You always stick up for her, you just want her leaving this place to you, not me." Annie said with a smile on her face.

"Too right." Came the reply.

I smiled, these two were just like me and George at that age, they loved each other with no condition or compromise.

The fire burst into life spreading light and shadows across the lounge ceiling. The kindling started crackling and spitting as John placed the fireguard in the hearth and the warmth spread through the room. I cosied up on the large sofa with the kids as Annie and John took the other one. It was a lonely life living in this old farmhouse in the middle of nowhere alone but these weekends made my life worthwhile. The kids hadn't seen Mrs Doubtfire so that was the tv viewing till bedtime. I bought in a tray of tea and cakes and we settled in for the night by the fire.

It wasn't long till Archie's eyelids started to droop, I could feel his little body going limp in my embrace as he drifted off to sleep. I pulled the blanket over him as Abbie cuddled into my other side. It was like I had heaven in my arms.

I glanced across the room to see my daughter in the loving arms of her wonderful husband huddled under another warm blanket. They were a perfect couple. Even though I was in the bosom of my loving family I missed George at times like this more than ever. Annie was looking at us cuddled there, she had tears rolling down her cheeks at the scene. John drew her closer under his arm and kissed the top of her head, he held her close to him under that blanket.

Both children had fallen into deep sleep before the film was over and we decided to snuggle them up to bed. John took the kids one at a time up to the bedroom I had prepared for them.

"I know you miss him mum, we all do. It must be so hard for you especially here with so many memories everywhere in every corner of the house. I wish we could get here more."

I took my daughter in my arms and hugged her tightly, "Annie I miss him now as much as ever especially when the kids are here, he so wanted grandchildren."

We heard John's steps coming back down the stairs,

"Hot chocolate anyone?"

"Please mum, that'd be lovely."

I bought two hot chocolates and placed them on the coffee table with a few marshmallows on a plate.

I'll leave you two lovebirds here and take mine to bed with me, "Goodnight kids. Love you, see you in the morning."

"Night mum."

I know it was wrong of me but I envied what my daughter had. I missed the feeling of a strong man holding me, making me feel safe, desired.

It was only just early Autumn so it wasn't really cold yet but the beauty of an open fire is it warms the whole house, upstairs it was lovely and warm. I undressed picking out a mid-length nightdress, as I stood in front of my dressing mirror I looked at my 57 year old body, "Not too bad." I was still a small size 10. My body was still firm in all the right places, my boobs a tight size b but that was probably because of the fitness of my youth. My face was showing the odd line or two now but nothing a bit of makeup couldn't hide. I was happy with what I saw.

I settled into my bed and took my book from the bedside draw. It was my latest in a long line of erotic female fiction. I sipped at my hot chocolate as I read my book, it was a very steamy novel about a male detective going under cover in a world of sub/dom nightclub culture. He was looking for a female killer that was stalking the clubs looking for perspective victims. The sex scenes were very vivid and quite a few times I found my fingers straying into my panties.

Before I knew it I had read over 60 pages and it was getting late, I got up as quietly as I could and made my way to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

I saw the flicker of light from the lounge and thought Annie must've left the fire lit, just as I made my way to the lounge I heard a moan. I froze in my tracks, was that them still up?

I peeked through the crack in the door, I could only see the back of John's head and shoulders but it was him moaning. I thought, "no, surely not, is he masturbating?"

I stood frozen to the spot barely breathing spying through the crack in the doorframe.

"mmmmmm, oh god, fuck me babe you are good at that."

"Eh, what did he say? Where was she?" then it dawned, of course you silly cow!

Annie's head came into view as she sat up and kissed her husband tenderly. He pushed her head back into his lap. "Oh don't stop, I was so close."

I felt like I should move but I couldn't, the voyeur in me made me stay, I wanted to watch but I really should go back upstairs. I didn't want to break the spell of this and my hand drifted down over my stomach into my panties, slowly so slowly I rubbed my sex as I spied on my own daughter and son in law in this private moment.

"Ahhh, escaped my lips as I stood there in the dark, I shook to my toes as I tried to keep quiet. I saw John's head turn slightly

"Shhhh." I heard him whisper, I froze again.

After what felt like 2-3 minutes but was probably 15 seconds I started to breathe again and slowly backed away a little into the darkness of the hallway, I heard the moaning start and couldn't help myself but look again. I could hear slurping this time and it got louder. Suddenly John's head flew backward and he groaned in climax, the sucking noise stopped. I knew it was time to get back upstairs and as quietly as I could crept to my bedroom.

"My god, I've just witnessed my daughter sucking her husband off!"

My panties were sticking to my pussy I was so wet, I lay on my bed and fingered myself to my own much needed orgasm, in my mind's eye I was sucking a cock, I had never ever thought of John this way but now he was the owner of the cock I was sucking. I had the head inside my moist lips as my fingers were flying over my clit. My orgasm exploded as I kept my other hand over my mouth to stifle the noise I knew I would make.

Creak! Creak! "Shit!" I heard it from the staircase. It was Annie and John creeping up the stairs, had they heard me?

I lay there with my hand in my mouth twitching and shaking on top of my bed riding out my orgasm. The more I hoped it would stop the more it seemed to get stronger. I prayed that Annie wouldn't poke her head around the door as they walked past, at last I heard their bedroom door close behind them.

The next morning I heard Annie in the kitchen as I awoke to the delightful smell of coffee and bacon. I put on my robe and made my way to meet all four of them sitting at the kitchen table.

"I didn't know to wake you or let you sleep in mum. There is plenty of bacon, I'll make you up a quick sandwich, sit down and join the others while I get you a coffee."

Abbie moved up to make room for me and John asked "Sleep well mum?"

"I did thank you, I haven't slept like that for ages!"

I looked up at the kitchen clock 10.30am! I was usually up by 7am, "Bloody hell I must've been tired."

Annie put a plate down in front of me, they did smell good.

"Eat up mum."

"Thanks love."

The kids couldn't wolf their food down quick enough, they wanted to get out in the yard to play.

"Abs, look after your brother, don't let him get into anything he shouldn't out there please."

"He'll be ok Annie, you and your sisters didn't come to too much harm when you were little did you?"

"Seriously mum? Deb's broken arm? Sue's losing her front tooth on the gate?"

"little scratches, all kids get bumps and bruises eh John........back your mum in law up here." I said hoping for some back up.

He looked at Annie smiling, shrugging his shoulders. The kids disappeared out of the kitchen door Annie looked in my direction,

"Seriously though mum, those two were not brought up on a farm they are not like us, they are far more delicate."

Then she looked at me more seriously,

"Talking of delicate, I need to have a chat later alone with you on a delicate matter ok?"

"Err...yes ok, everything ok Annie love, are you ok?

"mum......really, not me, you?"

"Yes, I am fine, what do you mean?"

"It's just that we have noticed that you have looked upset lately. Please, we'll chat later."

"I'd rather now Annie, I'll be worrying all day now if we don't."

John squirmed a bit in his chair looking decidedly uncomfortable now. Annie looked directly at him slightly nodding her head at him as if asking him a question? A silence fell over the room until,

"Mum, John saw you last night in the doorway as we were messing around. We gave you the opportunity to leave but you stayed and watched, then we followed you upstairs and heard you....are you lonely?

"What!......no, no, I didn't, I mean I wasn't!"

"Mum, it's ok, it's natural. We are in no way upset in the slightest honestly, if anything I am happy that you still have sexual feelings."

"I'm sorry Annie, I don't feel comfortable talking about this."

"Mum I did say it was a delicate subject and to talk later."

"Annie I don't want to talk about it at all!"

"Ok mum, just answer me this, have you seen anyone since dad?"

"NO, and I am not planning to, I loved, still love your dad. I will not disrespect him that way!"

I got up and left the table to go and see the children leaving Annie and John in the kitchen. They were in the Barn playing in the hay,

"Hi nan, wanna play hide n seek?"

"OK, go on then you two get going,1-2-3-4-5................20. coming ready or not!"

We played for an hour or so, I enjoyed it thoroughly it also gave me an excuse not to go back indoors. We had to go in eventually because Archie grazed his knee falling from a haystack. He made such a deal about it you would think his leg was falling off.

Annie came running from the house in a panic, "What's happened, what's happened. Archie what have you done!"

"It's ok Annie, I see what you mean about them being a bit delicate.......it's a small scratch."

Annie picked him up in her arms and carried him into the kitchen, we sat him on the tabletop and bathed his knee, "OW, OW, OHHHH, mum it hurts."

"It's ok son, it really is just a scratch. You have any ointment mum?"

"Yep, here."

I handed her the ointment and a small plaster, he was fine and happy now his mum had given him a cuddle.

"John, take the kids up the north fields I need to have a quick word with mum."

"Annie, it was just a scratch, honestly love he will get far worse than that in life!"

"Mum it's not about Archie, I know he is fine. This is about you."

"Annie......"

"Mum! Enough, let me talk for two minutes please."

I sat at the table opposite my daughter, she held out her hands to me and I took them.

"Mum, I know you are lonely. It is only natural you would be. John and I have talked about it and what happened last night."

"But......"

"Mum please, let me finish."

I sat and let her continue. I felt like the child and she was the mother and I was about to be chastised.

"Mum, you need to know something about me and John before I say what I need to say to you. Me and John have a different type of relationship than you and dad had, on the 8th to the 13th of every month I am at John's mercy to do anything he requests, I mean ANYTHING. Then from the 23rd to the 28th he is mine to command. The rest of the month we are a normal couple."

"Sorry, sorry you do what??"

"He is my slave for a week, I am his for a week. I get the best of the deal though because I can get him to do all sorts of things I like. It works for us mum, we keep it fresh and exciting. I want us to love each other like my parents did, forever.

My sex drive has always been far higher than Johns, although if you push the right buttons on him he is a very sexual person and this keeps us alive."

"Sorry??"

"Mum, shhhh let me finish. I have a feeling I take after you and you need a man in your bed, it has been far too long. After what happened last night it is more obvious than ever. It is the 23rd today, my week has started. I have told him and John is spending tonight in your bed."

"But...."

"No mum, you NEED this. It will NOT be a betrayal of dad as I am making this happen. I have told john and to be honest he no choice but didn't need much persuading."

"Annie, I am not happy with this. I do not want to be part of your sordid sex games. I do not need a man. Ok I am lonely but this is incest, it's perverted!"

"Mum I love you, you are my mother and I would do anything for you. I can see you are desperately lonely. This is NOT incest, you and John are not blood. You are MY blood and I would die for you. John and I have talked this through and we are both ok with it."

"Annie, I......"

"Mum we swing. Both John and I have different tastes and we both have made love and have crazy sex with others, this is what you need. Both myself and John agree on this, I hope you do. Please mum you need this."

"Annie, no I am fine. This is wrong, John does not want an old woman like me, he....."

"Mum, you are the sexiest looking woman I know, look at you. You are perfect, your body is still like a 30 year old, your mind is sharp. You are stunningly beautiful and god mum, John has always fancied the pants off of you!"

We sat and talked until he came back with the kids. I was shocked at her revelation about swinging, she told me more about it and her monthly sub/dom relationship with john. I didn't want to admit it but my panties were wet thinking about the thought of john taking me.

"I assume you two have talked?" John said looking at us both as he came back.

Annie said, "we have, I am still trying to persuade mum that it is ok and that you are ok with it."

John turned my way and nodded at me, "I am ok mum, erm.....Kate!.....mum sounds a bit perverted now. Are you?"

"At this minute I am in shock, I'll let you know in a few days!"

"Kate, we both love you and I promise I would love to do this with you, for you."

Just then as if on cue the kids came running in "Nan, Nan, can we go fishing down at the lake?"

"Yes, of course my dears, come on let's get out of here."

I almost ran out of the house with the children in tow.

"I love you mum," I heard as I shut the door.

We had lovely afternoon at the lake, both children caught a few carp that I had restocked for the new season in the summer and it bought in a nice wage. Along with the big fields out the back being used by the scout troops for camping I had no need for real farming as I had my income from my horse riding lessons and these two businesses that George had built up before he died. It helped tremendously with my mood and got my mind off our recent conversation as much as it could do.

We walked back across the fields, the kids full of the afternoon they had had with me, I adored these two.

"Mum, Dad, we caught a huge fish." Beamed Archie holding his arms out as wide as he could possibly get them.

"It was, but mine was bigger," said Abbie smiling. Her arms went a foot wider.

John said, "We are going up the pub for Sunday dinner ok, I have booked us a table for 7pm that gives us an hour to get washed up and dressed, kids, come on up to the bathroom."

They followed behind their dad and Annie and I sat and had a cup of tea.

"Sorry if I came across all domineering earlier mum, I didn't mean to do it that way."

"Love, its ok. I might not agree with your methods but I understand your love for me, both of you. Let's forget it happened ok."

"Ok mum, I love you."

Annie hugged me like it was my last moment on Earth.

"Come on, let's get ready to go out. You go and help your hubby get those two little horrors sorted."

The pub was my local it was a classic old country pub, my friends Mavis and Derek were the landlords so they gave us the best table near the open fire. We all had the local ales and a lovely roast beef dinner. It was the perfect way to spend the last night I had with them on this visit. I was sad that they were going home in the morning, I loved having people in the house again. I was dreading the loneliness heading my way tomorrow.

It was Annie and John's treat and he settled up with Derek at the end of the evening. We walked the short journey down the dark lanes to the farm all hand in hand.

"I'll put the kettle on mum, could you help john get the kids snuggled up for bed please."

"I'd love to," there was something so nice about tucking children up snug in a bed. It always transported me back 25 years to my own children.

Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers
12