A Visit from some New Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Betrayal, Shopping and plans for more fun.
9.8k words
4.79
3.4k
1

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers

Chapter 2

I awoke awhile later, and Cassie was still snoring softly, I found it kind of cute and relaxed and picked up my book and was almost through with the chapter when I heard the garage door opening. I looked over and saw that Cassie looked very exposed.

Her shorts were still on the grass and her tiny bikini would raise questions from her parents. He gave her a soft nudge and she awoke slowly, once she saw his hurried expression, she stood up and grabbed her shorts.

She put them on awkwardly, she bent over deliberately showing off her mostly bare ass and giving it a shake as she slid up her shorts. She had just finished buttoning her shorts when the slider opened, and Tasha stood on the other side.

She was wearing her loose sweatshirt from yesterday and another pair of jeans. She saw Cassie buttoning her shorts and gave her a look somewhere between intrigued and disappointed. She said nothing for a moment then called out to both of us. "Can you come inside and help with the groceries? We are going to help make dinner." Cassie and I followed her inside and Cassie fell behind and was soon saying something with Tasha that you couldn't hear.

After bringing in the groceries, Tasha recounted their day, they had gone to the park and then grabbed lunch and made a run to the store. They had taken her to this nice Mexican place we ordered from for dinner from time to time. My father discussed our options for dinner and then since it was a nice day out, he asked if anyone wanted to enjoy the fire pit and some smores.

I can never resist smores, it was often one of the times he could guarantee I would want to be a part of during these visits. While we prepared dinner, a nice pasta and salad night, Cassie went upstairs to change out of her bikini. I was chopping tomatoes for the salad when she reappeared.

She was wearing her usual shirt and shorts combo, and I could see she was braless again. I lost my focus on my chopping and almost sliced my finger. I caught myself just in time and gave myself a small scratch from the blade. I finished the salad and Cassie, Tasha and I set the table with dressings and toppings for our pasta. We all sat down for dinner and dug in, as I was finishing my salad, Cassie dropped her fork.

She looked down and asked me to get it since it was on my side. I went to get under the table when Tasha pointed out that it was actually closest to her and she grabbed it for her. Cassie thanked her and our meal continued.

She put on a good face while thanking Tasha, but she looked at me and rolled her eyes, clearly annoyed. I had been ignorant of what she was annoyed about and then it hit me. She was playing with me, but Tasha had ruined it.

After cleaning up the table, I was washing plates in the sink when Cassie brought me some last-minute items. She leaned over to whisper in my ear "told you she cock blocks."

I nodded and shrugged "always next time, right?" I turned and looked at her with a hopeful expression. She punched him playfully in the arm, "ass!" she said leaving the room laughing.

It was a warmish night and we all gathered around the fire for smores. My parents took the love seat and Cassie, Tasha, and I sat in chairs, Cassie sat in the middle of the three of us. We sat around the fire chatting while we roasted marshmallows.

Conversation was about the upcoming week, my parents had work during the day, so they asked the girls what they planned to do. Since it would be hard to find work this late in the summer, Tasha planned to go to meetings and events at the church local branch, trying to see if I went to any of the groups.

Since the church really wasn't my scene, I didn't so she tried to persuade me to go. I agreed to go to one that was like a social club, Cassie agreed to tag along to that one as well. She had planned to check out some local spots like the mall as she put it, "I have a two-week Cali vacation planned, sleeping in late, naps in the sun and limited work. I can make friends when school starts. Although I could use the free gifts. Nah, I think I'm good staying here chillaxing."

My father and mother laughed "if you think being here won't mean chores then you are sorely mistaken. You can relax if you like but you will have stuff to do. You both will have chores." Cassie shrugged and Tasha nodded knowingly.

We all had a few smores and made some nice small talk. I made my leave early as I had an early day at work the next day. Even with my nap, the little sleep I had gotten this weekend was always hell on my schedule. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

The next morning came too early as always but I got up and turned off my alarm. I worked at a small coffee shop and worked a few mornings a week. I got ready in the empty bathroom (an advantage of being up early) and was out the door before the rest of the house awoke.

Work was busy, and as I clocked out, I pulled out my phone, I had a couple texts from Cassie asking when I would be home, and that she was bored. I texted her asking if she was hungry and if Tasha was home to ask her.

She responded with a picture of her naked in the living room her legs crossed covering her pussy and a hand bra covering her tits. I offered to pick her up or bring food home. I thought she would want to hang out at the house since it was empty, but she asked me to pick her up. I swung by the house and she came out to the car in a pair of tight shorts like the ones from yesterday but this time in a bright pink, and a band t-shirt from some group I had not heard of before.

We headed out to a local spot I thought she would enjoy and when we arrived, she was looking around at the place seeing that it was mostly empty. I explained that we had missed the lunch rush as this place was usually packed during the rushes.

She nodded as she sat in the booth across from me and picked up a menu. "What is good here? This is the top-secret Steve spot, so it must be good." I ignored her teasing but very happy she was in a good mood, which could mean she was in a playful mood.

I had a laugh to myself "they have the best fish tacos, if you like that kind of thing." My eyebrows bounced laying the innuendo on thick. She pulled up the menu so she couldn't see me, and I wasn't sure, but I heard her mumble something about hers being better.

I decided to play along and mumbled just loud enough "I will have to find out." She put down her menu and looked at me as I hid playfully behind the menu before picking it up again and saying something about, we will see.

Our server arrived to get our drinks and Cassie asked him a couple of questions "How are your fish tacos? I heard they were delicious but tell me about them. Also, what kind of sauces do you have? I like my food really spicy."

The server answered "Our fish tacos have won some local contests; the fish is fresh caught, and the chef has this blend of spices that have a good amount of heat but are really flavorful. I do know that they can be messy with the sauce. So, you would need a lot of extra napkins."

Cassie nodded approvingly and said, "well then I am ready to order, give me some tasty fish tacos." I decided that they did sound good and ordered some as well, the server nodded and left to get our drinks.

I smiled once the server was gone "So, I guess you do like fish tacos?" Again, Cassie answered my snark with a punch in the arm. "I have had some great fish tacos, but I know mine is the best." She got shy for a second before continuing less confidently "I have never had another fish taco" her air quotes around fish taco, implying that she had never been with another woman and seemed disappointed about it.

The fish tacos arrived shortly and so did a nice pile of napkins. As we chowed down, I kept making jokes about how tasty they were and how wet they were from the sauce, I made sure I got lots of taco around my mouth.

Cassie seemed to enjoy the tacos and enjoyed our little naughty game. After we finished the tacos, we decided to head back to the house. As we were approaching the house Cassie asked if I had work tomorrow morning.

I told her that I had Tuesday and Thursday off for school and hadn't changed my schedule because I liked my time off. I was curious as to why she wanted to know, figuring she wanted to game or something tonight.

We pulled into the driveway and saw that the house was still empty, that meant my parents were out, but we couldn't say for sure about Tasha, who was relying on Uber for the time being. My parents usually rented the visitors a car (if they were old enough) so they would have reliable transport during the semester but hadn't done it yet.

We walked in and found Tasha relaxing in front of the tv watching something animated, Cassie said hello and bounded up the stairs and I decided that maybe I could join Tasha for a bit.

I sat down on the couch opposite Tasha and relaxed into the couch finishing the rest of the episode with Tasha, she was quiet and seemed lost in thought. When the show ended and the show had a commercial break, I turned to look at Tasha, again in her sweatshirt and jeans. "How do you like it in Cali so far?"

She responded without really looking at me, "it is fine so far, I'm excited for the bible study tonight. I am used to having lots of friends and all I have here is Cassie, but she won't do bible study unless I drag her there. The social group meets Thursday night, did I tell you? Are you working that night?"

I smiled but she still wasn't looking at me, "I don't work nights, but I have Thursday off so I can drive. I just have to be home before it gets too late so I can be refreshed for work in the morning. What should I wear, do I need to get dolled up?"

She finally turned to look at me, her eyes examining my outfit, I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt for the coffee house "maybe a button up and you should be good, it's not formal or anything. And I think it ends around 9, is that too late?" I nodded before she turned back to the show which was now starting up again.

We sat and chatted for a bit during breaks in the show. I felt bad that Cassie had been getting all my attention especially since she had been Tasha's friend for years. So, I hoped that Thursday would be fun for the three of us to hang out together.

Tasha began to check her phone as if she were waiting for something, each glance making her look more and more upset. "Waiting on someone?" Tasha looked over to me and then made another glance at her phone.

"My boyfriend was supposed to call me tonight well his time, but I haven't heard from him all day. I just worry something happened to him."

From the stairs she got her answer, "that bastard" Cassie was bounding down the stairs her phone in her hand.

Tasha went pale for a second but then she put on a tough façade "just because we are saving ourselves doesn't make him a bastard. Not everyone has to have sex!"

Cassie walked over to Tasha's position on the couch, "saving himself my ass, that fucker is so dead" she held out her phone for Tasha to see and I was unable to see clearly but I saw a glimpse of some guy kissing a girl. I guessed that was her boyfriend and that was not her.

Tasha went silent as she looked at the picture when Cassie reached over and slid to another photo, this one I didn't see, but Tasha pushed the phone away and grabbed frantically for her phone.

She placed a call an angry look on her face as she waited for him to answer. He didn't answer and she left him a soft and kind voicemail, asking him politely to call her back as she wanted to tell him something cool that she had done today.

Once she hung up, tears streamed down her face and Cassie gave her a big hug and said comforting things as her tears became sobs. Her phone had fallen between the cushions so the whole couch began to vibrate.

She took a deep breath and wiped away her tears, then began to search for the phone. She found it took another breath and answered. "Hello Sweetie, how are things?" her tone calm and composed but I could see that her tears had now become symptoms of rage while her boyfriend seemed unaware that he had fallen into a trap.

"Everything is great out here in Los Angeles, I have lots of cool stories to tell you. I just wanted to tell you that I really miss you. I went and saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame on Saturday and to some museums, I heard we might be doing Disneyland soon so I'm excited for that." Her tone was calm like she had been talking to him just about her day but when she stopped talking, she held the phone away from her ear and rolled her eyes.

She didn't confront him, while they chatted briefly which made no sense to me, I mean she had been so hurt just moments ago but now was calmly playing the loving girlfriend. Once their phone call ended, Tasha fell back into pieces once more.

She cried and Cassie comforted her like best friends do and I tried to offer my support as best I could saying what a jerk and other unhelpful things. She finished crying and grabbed a tissue from the box that found its way into her reach from a ninja, she wiped her eyes and then she was all vengeance.

Cassie asked for me to get her something to drink and I understood my cue that I should make myself scarce. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple waters and brought them back to the girls who were talking in hushed tones and I tried not to eavesdrop and made my way to my room. It was a little later when I heard a knock on my door.

I walked over and opened it expecting it to be Cassie, but it was Tasha, she was no longer wearing the sweatshirt but had changed into one that was a solid blue color. "Hey, do you have any plans tomorrow, maybe you could show me around. Your parents are great, but I could really use a young local's perspective. Where does one go to make friends here in Los Angeles?"

I nodded, indicating I had no real plans tomorrow and offered to take her to the outlet mall, a bit outside of town. She smiled and bounced on the balls of her feet and gave me a big hug. I shrugged saying I was happy to show her around.

She said thanks again and headed back down to the living room. I closed the door and laid down on my bed, I picked up my book when I heard another knock on my door. I opened it and this time it was Cassie, "can I come in really quick?" she asked nervously looking down the stairs to make sure no one was coming up and would see her.

I let her inside and she sat down in the middle of my bed, wrapping her leg underneath her as her other leg swung freely. She looked nervous and avoided looking at me she took a deep breath "So, I wanted to give you the stich, Tasha's dbag boyfriend cheated on her the day that we left by the way. My friend sent me a picture and one of them was more than just kissing. Tasha is all about that abstinence, so she has never done anything with a guy or a girl. However, she has decided that she wants revenge. I think she may do something stupid, so I suggested that she thought you were cute, and we know you would never treat her like that. I think if we work together, we can show her that chastity isn't worth it and how awesome sex can be. So, I am telling you know before anything happens that I don't want to own your cock, just like I don't want you to think you own my body. Tasha is going to come onto you, and I want you to let her. Don't push her too far, just like with me let her lead. She has an idea about us, and I told her it was fine so if we all play our part this could be a very fun vacation."

She said everything at a rapid-fire pace and took a deep breath once she finished, she waited for me to give my acceptance. "Tasha is very beautiful, just like you. I would never want to play with someone's heart like that so you can trust me. She asked me to take her shopping tomorrow, but if we are all in on it then I'm fine. I just want you to know that I would have been honest with you if she had tried anything without your approval." With that she gave me a big kiss and then left the room just as quickly as she had entered.

I was beat from work, so I relaxed with my book but quickly drifted off to an afternoon nap. I awoke and headed down to see what everyone had planned for dinner. I found my parents cuddled up on the couch watching some tv, Tasha had gone to bible study and Cassie was in the kitchen.

Usually Monday's were a feed yourself kind of night due to my parents often being drained from the return to the work week. I opened the fridge and looked for some pasta leftovers. Cassie was standing against the island eating a sandwich she had made.

I pulled out the container of leftovers and began to prepare my dinner. Cassie was digging into her sandwich like she hadn't had fish tacos a few hours ago, smiling as mayo smeared the corners of her mouth. I waited for the food to heat as Cassie finished her sandwich, she smiled over at me with mayo and mustard on her face. She grabbed a napkin and made a feeble attempt to wipe it away.

I laughed and she played ignorant "do I have something on my face, I always get so messy when I put meat in my mouth." I walked around the island and took the napkin from her hand, wiping away the stains on her face.

She played into it and pushed forward her face, I finished wiping up her face and gave her a playful kiss and told her that she looked "perfect."

She giggled, "you don't like me with stuff on my face. I thought you would like a messy girl." We both shared a laugh that was interrupted by the loud beeping of the microwave. Cassie headed out while I ate, it sounded like she was joining my folks in the living room.

I finished dinner and decided to join my parents and Cassie in the living room, they were watching some murder porn show about a torrid affair that ended in murder. I sat down on the couch next to Cassie on the couch and my parents were on the large loveseat cuddled up under a blanket.

My father made several blinks as he watched the show and looked like he was seconds away from falling asleep. I was on the opposite end of the couch as Cassie who was under a blanket. Once I sat down and settle in, I felt Cassie placing her feet into my lap.

I looked over at my parents and saw that my mother was intensely focused on the show and my father had his eyes closed, they both didn't seem to notice us. I tried to avoid looking at her and focused on the show, but I let my hands begin to rub her feet.

She cooed as my fingers worked into her soles. I was massaging her feet when we heard the front door open, my parents shook from their nap and greeted Tasha and Cassie pulled her feet from my lap.

Tasha said her hellos and then headed upstairs to bed, my parents decided to join her in heading to bed as my dad was falling asleep on the couch and my mother had started to yawn. I grabbed the remote and asked Cassie if she were down to watch something, she nodded and grabbed for the remote as I walked back over to the spot, I had been in.

I let her take it and she patted the cushion next to her for me to sit. I obliged and she threw the blanket she was sitting under. She scrolled through the various options while her head nestled onto my shoulder.

I put my arm around her, and she snuggled in closer, her free hand finding its way onto my leg. She gave me a couple of options and we settled on a comedy movie and her fingers began to spider toward my crotch, I felt my erection growing in my shorts and soon a small tent had been made in my shorts.

Her hand grabbed my growing erection through my shorts, but Cassie played like she was very interested in the movie. I slid my hands under the blanket and lifted my shorts giving her easy access to my bare cock. She felt the movement and her hand went under my shorts and she began to stroke my cock, her eyes still focused on the screen.

I released my shorts and slid my hand to her lap. I rubbed her crotch and while her focus was unchanged, I could hear her breathing become more rapid. I slid my hand through the leg hole of her shorts and found she was going commando.

Polyfun
Polyfun
20 Followers