A Visit - The Barn Sessions Ch. 01

Story Info
BDSM between two lovers who can't be together very often.
3.4k words
4.33
10.8k
9
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was so nice to have another visit scheduled. Renae was look forward to another "life break"... So was Michael... Michael and Renae lived in different cities and had very separate lives. It was amazing that they had connected at all. Fate, I suppose. And that started their collective journey into their developing D/s relationship. Unfortunately, it had to develop at a slow pace because proximity and travel required to see each other.

Michael had told her that on this particular life break, we would be "upping our game" a bit. Knowing that fact was a little daunting, but she was excited to see what he meant. As usual, she forced herself to trust. It was a crucial part of their relationship. Giving it all over. Such a relief for both of them.

It was a Wednesday. A perfect fall day. The sun felt warm on the skin, but the breeze held the promise of Summer's heat coming to an end. They met at a restaurant where they enjoyed a nice long lunch together at a quiet table. They caught up and laughed and enjoyed each other's company. After a time, Michael said, "We should go. I have a few surprises in mind for you today."

They got into his rental car and started driving. It seemed that Michael knew exactly where he was going. Renae took a deep breath and relaxed into that notion. Trusting... Imagining what might happen when they reached their destination. Wherever that might be.

They turned off the highway and drove down a quiet country road. Rural Virginia. The leaves were starting to change. They were not that far outside of town, but it felt like a million miles away from their respective worlds. Michael slowed the car and turned into a driveway that was tucked in between wild hedges of natural brush. Once onto the property, the brush was behind them and they were in the front yard of an adorable farmhouse. Maybe only two bedrooms, from the look of it. Complete privacy as far as you could see. They parked next to the house and Michael said, "Courtesy of Air B and B. It's amazing what you can rent through the Internet these days. Let's go check it out."

They walked to the side door. Renae noticed that the yard was clean and well kept. Behind the house was on old well site and a small barn. She noticed a few wild berry bushes that she would have to check out later. Carrying a large duffle bag, Michael led them inside.

Once in the kitchen, they shared a a few drinks and chatted a bit more about their lives. Things grew quiet. Both knew what was to come next. Michael said, "Are you ready to start now, Sweet Girl?" With no hesitation, she said, "Yes, please".

"Ok. But I have to tell you, there are a few things that I need you to do that may make you hesitate. I need you to lose all inhibitions. Can you do that for me? And trust that I have things in hand?"

Again, no hesitation. Renae looked Michael in the eye and said, "Yes. Anything. I will do my best for you."

With that they embraced for a long time. Then Michael led them to the back porch, bringing the duffel bag in tow. It was a small bricked porch with no railing. Very little furniture. It led to the backyard, and across the wide field, they could see the barn.

"This might be one of the toughest parts, Sweet Girl. I need you to stand here in the great wide open and remove all of your clothes. And I'm not going to help this time. You know I like to see you completely unclothed, so please begin."

Thoughts raced through Renae's head. Self consciousness. The possibility of someone seeing. Just the whole idea of stripping out in broad daylight. She remembered her thoughts on trust and submission. And so she began.

She was down to her underwear and she could see Michael watching every step. She was torn by her natural shyness and shame, but also knowing that Michael savored every bit of it. She forced herself to remember how much he enjoyed her body. Focusing on the positive, she plowed ahead. Finally, she was completely naked. Standing facing Michael and the house, her naked back facing the rest of the world.

"You look good enough to eat, baby. Damn, I missed those breasts of yours. Put your hands behind your back." She did as she was told... Michael walked slowly towards her with a short length of rope in his hands. Barely touching her, he tied her hands tightly behind her back. With just this act, Renae just completely gave herself over. A flood of relief hit her, as it did him. They were in their place together. They had safely arrived into another mind blowing "life break".

Finally, from behind her, she felt his arms wrap around her... He pulled her close... Her skin to his clothes, but it was a wonderful feeling. His hands wrapping around her. Feeling love again. He engulfed her large breasts in his hands and arms. They stayed like that for a very long moment. Then Michael went back to the duffel bag. Out came a soft, black leather collar attached to a leash. He gently put it around her neck. Kissing her neck and shoulders as he did. She shivered from all of it. The breeze, the moment, the situation. With the shiver, of course, her nipples tightened even more. So, what did this mean? A collar? Did it mean anything? They had talked about collars once or twice before, just in general. It didn't matter, she thought. It was all part of their game. Their journey. And she was his.

With a simple "Come with me, Sweet Girl", Michael grabbed the duffel and led Renae into the field. She was surprised by this. She expected that they would go back inside. But Renae was beyond any worry or concern about being completely naked at this point. She was in the zone with Michael and nothing else really mattered. The grass felt surprisingly incredible between her toes. When they arrived at the barn doors, Michael opened them up. With the contrast of light and dark, it was hard to see inside. But when Michael gently tugged Renae into the doors, it took her a moment to digest and register what all was waiting for them.

Inside, Renae saw an arrangement of ropes, and equipment. There were two wooden saw horses. A large work bench with coils of rope neatly arranged. There were a few dildos and vibrators, as well. Ropes were hanging from several rafters. Clearly everything had been pre-arranged. Renae felt the wetness grow between her legs. All of this was prepared for her. For them.

Michael closed the barn doors and turned on the lights. Then he positioned Renae standing in the middle of the barn floor. Ropes dangled around her. She felt a great calm. She gave herself over deeper and deeper with every moment. Michael untied her hands and walked around her just looking at her beautiful body.

"I love having you all to myself, Renae. Completely. I love the curves of your breasts and how your hair cascades down. Your face, your laugh. Your adventurous nature. We are going to have a wonderful time today through adventure. We will touch the edge of our limits. Are you ready?"

Renae said, "Definitely, Sir. Let's get started already! I can't wait!"

"Patience, Sweet Girl." Michael said with a smile. "Savor it."

With that, Michael took two ropes that were attached to two barn pillars and he tied them each of Renae's wrists. Her arms were tied straight out to her sides. Michael adjusted the ropes to make sure that they were taut and that Renae felt sufficiently unable to move from side to side. Then he did the same with her ankles. With her feet spread just a bit wider than her shoulders. Once all was adjusted, Michael stopped and enjoyed the look of his work. He then pulled Renae's long brunette hair over the front of each shoulder, so that it brushed the tops of both of her breasts.

"I'm just going to appreciate you and your body for a moment. Then we'll get down to business."

With that, he walked around and around Renae. He touched her everywhere, running his hands up and down her arms. Closing in on her breasts, but not touching them quite yet. Caressing down across her ass and up her thighs, but not quite touching her pussy. Then he got down on one knee to inspect between her legs. He could see the glistening wetness of her pussy and a drop forming on one of her pussy lips.

"Yummy, sweet girl... Do you want me to touch your pussy?"

"Oh god yes... Please."

"Well, you are going to have to beg much harder than that, sweet girl. I'm not going to touch it now, but later, you will be properly ravaged and used."

"Yes... Please use me. Use me however you wish."

"Use you I will. We must both be patient. You and I seem to have a problem with not getting to everything we want to do sometimes. It probably because there is so much we want to do to each other."

Michael walked up to Renae an looked her in the eye. She could see the desire for her in his face. He put his hand in her hair and kissed her sweetly. Then he fondled each breast for a moment, then he kissed them and lightly sucked each nipple. Both were hard and standing at attention. So was Michael's cock underneath his pants. He began fondling them more roughly...

"I'm going to increase the intensity of rough breast play today. We truly haven't pressed any limits before. You know we've done some fabulous things that both of us have never done, but we need to take it a step further."

"I want that. Be rough with me, please. I can take it. I want it."

"Good, sweet girl. Love that. Love you. You know that, right?" She nodded.

He kissed her sweetly again.

"I do absolutely adore your breasts..." With that he gave her right breast a loud smack with his hand. Then another and another. Renae gasped loudly with each strike.

Renae's breasts were reddening nicely. Michael knew that she was feeling the warm sting of the breast spankings. That warmth is soothing following the sharpness of the slaps.

Then Michael firmly gripped each nipple and lifted upwards. Her pretty mouth opened as her expression changed to a combination of pain and ecstasy. He had lifted her nipples all the way up to the sides of her face. Then he released. She sighed and her gorgeous breasts heaved and settled back into position.

Michael grabbed a long segment of thin red rope from the bench. Renae knew exactly what was coming next. Michale told renae how much he enjoyed looking at the pictures from their last "life break". He literally looked at them every single day.

"Did you bring a camera for us?"

"Oh yes. I certainly did We can have a "dedicated" memory card for just our adventures and we'll figure out a way to share them online. Maybe through Tumblr or something. I love the idea of people getting turned on by our games.

Michael approached Renae with the rope. She enjoyed the smile on his face as he began binding her breasts He looked relaxed, happy, an enticed. All good. He took his time wrapping each breast tightly. "So gorgeous, sweet girl... Love that SO much."

After properly binding both breasts, Michael took the long remaining strand from Renae's right breast and pulled it to the right and tied it off. Then he did the same with left breast... Effectively pulling her breasts apart. At this point, he did something unexpected that surprised and excited her more than she expected. Michael had tied Renae towards the front of the barn with Renae looking directly at the large, closed barn doors. After having Renae properly bound, arms out to her side, legs tied spread out, and her breasts bound and pulled left and right, Michael walked to the barn doors and grandly opened them. Sunlight streamed in hitting both of them... a cool breeze also ran across them. Renae's nipples tightened even more... Here she was, completely and totally bound... unable to do anything but struggle, had she wanted to... and the door was wide open, sun streaming in...

All she could say is, "Oh my God". Her head was buzzing with all of it. She was completely intoxicated.

Michael grabbed the camera, smiled, and said "I just needed some light on my subject, sweet girl."

Michael took pictures from all angles. Close ups of her breasts. Close ups of where the rope was biting into her skin... her wrists, her ankles. He pulled Renae's long brunette hair across her face and did several body shots. After taking pictures, Michael fixed her hair and then found a leather strap.

With the doors still open, Michael asked, "Are you ready for some strapping?"

"Oh God Yes."

He began across her breasts... the leather strap leaving lightly red marks... then to her back and ass... she didn't know where the next one would come... She was shocked when the strap came up between her legs and struck her on her pussy lips... 

"Oh. God..."

Again... spanking her pussy... over and over... Michael had been going easy on her.

Renae asked, "Do it harder... can you do it harder, baby?"

"Love my sweet girl..."

The intensity picked up. Michael came around to the front now and began to repeatedly strike Renae's reddening pussy. Her wetness was apparent from the sound that the strap made when striking her pussy lips.

Then Michael paused and finally came up to her for some tender embraces. He held her. Still tied up, she began weeping tears of joy. His hand found her pussy... and he lovingly stroked it. They stood like that for a long time.

Michael wiped the tears away from Renae's face and said "Ready to continue?"

Nodding her head, "Yes, sir"

Michael carried over the saw horse and slid it up between Renae's legs, just beneath her pussy. With her legs spread, the top edge of the saw horse was about 1 inch underneath her damp and swollen pussy.

"We're going to do a little stimulation test, Sweet Girl. I want to see how long you can take a vibrator until your knees buckle. Do you think you would like that?"

"Oh yes."

"First, though, I need to remove a few items of clothing. I'm so hard, I can hardly stand it."

Renae watched as Michael removed his shirt and then his pants. Finally, his boxer shorts. His cock was harder than she had ever seen it.

She moaned with desire and said, "Oh my God, Michael, I want your cock inside me so much!"

Michael came over to her, straddled the saw horse with her and then slid his cock underneath her pussy. He moved his cock back and forth across her wet, swollen lips. Renae started to buck and move along with him, the ropes swinging and swaying as she did her best to control her movements while tied and bound. She felt like she was going to cum quickly, so Michael stepped away, leaving her still squirming and wanting. Renae couldn't take it. She started and pushing herself down against the top of the saw horse. She was rubbing her pussy against the raw wood. She needed anything. The wood was glistening with her juices.

Michael did not want her to cum at that point. To got her attention, he smacked her tied up tits hard enough to be painful and in a loud voice he said, "Stop it! You cum when I say you can cum. Understood?"

That shook Renae out of her haze. She nodded her understanding and she regained her composure. Well, she gained as much composure and can be had while being bound as she was.

Michael returned with a large wand vibrator and a roll of masking tape. He tightly taped the vibrator to the top of the 2x4 and turned it on... Then he turned it on and pushed the saw horse until the vibrator came into contact with Renae's pelvis. Renae greedily thrust her clit against the vibrators, moving her hips in all directions in order to quench what had been started. She was having a bit of a hard time connecting with the vibrator, so Michael moved the saw horse again. This time placing the large head of the vibrator directly under Renae's pussy... She was practically sitting on it with it still buzzing away.

Michael went to the ropes on her ankles and pulled her feet wider, so that most of her weight was pressed down on the vibrator. This was a relief to her. She was in direct contact with the vibrator now and Michael sensed that she would have enough control to be able to make herself cum. Renae found that she could control the weight distribution and partially keep her balance by pulling on her hand ropes. She was riding it in earnest at this point.

Michael moved behind her and straddled the saw horse, as well. With one hand, he took hold of her long silky har and pulled her head back. He began kissing her neck and his cock happened to find its way into the crack of her ass and was alternatively pressing against her asshole and her pussy lips. Her first orgasm wasn't far away... and to Michael's surprise, his wasn't either.

While kissing her neck, Michael said, "I am going to put my cock in your ass and I want you to cum for me, Sweet Girl."

 Renae gave an affirmative grunt and nodded and she shifted her hips so that Michael could stick his cock into her asshole. Her asshole was sufficiently lubricated from all of her pussy juices. Michael pressed forward and the head of his cock slipped into her asshole.

"Oh God, yes. Bury your cock in my ass, baby! Fuck my ass!"

Renae was bucking on the saw horse, simultaneously fucking Michael's cock with her asshole and riding the vibrating wand against her clit.

Then it began. Renae's voice went up a few octaves and she began to call Michael's name over and over. Knowing that they were alone and in a remote location, Renae screamed like she never had before. She was writhing in a long, powerful orgasm... pushing herself up against the vibrator, fucking Michael's cock and shuttering at the same time. As she climaxed, she felt Michael pounding her from behind. She knew he was about to cum, as well.

"Oh, baby. I am about to cum!"



"Yes. Fill my ass. Cum in my ass!"

That was all it took. Michael unloaded into Renae's rectum. He came and thrusted for another 60 seconds and his body, and hers, relaxed tremendously. When he pulled his cock from her ass, he could see his white creamy cum leaking from Renae's behind.

"Baby. You did so well. Love you lots and lots. My Sweet Girl. Time for a break."

Michael removed the vibrator and untied her legs and arms... and finally, her breasts. Renae was smiling and amazed at what just happened. It was very surreal. It is hard to describe the feeling. Deep satisfaction for both of them.

They hugged for a long time, then Michael handed her a robe and said, "I think you deserve a nice cold glass of wine, baby."

Back at the house, they enjoyed opened a crisp bottle of wine and snuggled on the couch. They talked about the session and relaxed and loved each other.

Renae found herself looking at the rope marks that Michael was caressing.

"I want to go look at these in the mirror!"


They went into the bathroom and Michael sweetly removed Renae's robe. Renae had never had such rope marks. Most notable were on her wrists and her breasts. Michael found himself kissing the rope marks on her breasts and nibbling on her nipples. Then he came around behind her and embraced her from behind. They stood there for a long moment, enjoying the sight of their love and embrace.

"Yummy", Renae said.

"Yummy, indeed, Sweet girl."