A Visit to Aunt Addie's

Story Info
Boys explore sexuality and reawaked lust in an elderly aunt.
5.5k words
4.59
14.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,026 Followers

An old axiom says while you're walking through the zoo looking at the animals, they're looking at you also. In this story, who is fucking who? Age and experience will always beat youth and inexperience. All characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

Jamaal rang the doorbell and impatiently waited for his aunt to open the door. He wasn't here by choice. His Mother had ordered him to call on Aunt Addie and thank her for the book she bought him for his birthday.

Like any other 18-year-old boy, he would rather have spent the day playing video games on his PS5 Nintendo. But he figured it would be a short visit. He even convinced his BFF Levi to come with him for moral support and an excuse to leave early.

Levi reluctantly agreed. When Jamaal asked to go with him, he hoped they might have some private time. In recent weeks the friends had progressed from watching each other stroke while watching porn on Jamaal's laptop to mutual masturbation.

One of the online videos was an MMF, a threesome where the guys sucked each other's cock while the woman alternated fingering their asses. Neither was sure they wanted something in their ass; they felt they were not gay but curious about sucking a cock.

The door opened, and his aunt stood framed in the doorway. Addie was short at 5' 1" with a massive butt and jugs that rested on her belly. She eyed the young boys, smiling quietly.

"Hi, Aunt Addie! I stopped by to thank you for the book."

"Come in, boys. Go through to the sitting room and make yourselves comfortable. Would you like a glass of Coke?"

The boys reluctantly nodded, knowing the soft drink would inevitably extend their stay.

"I won't be a minute."

The boys went into the parlor.

"She certainly is your great aunt," whispered Levi, grinning. "She's got a fat ass and tits to her knees!"

Aunt Addie was well endowed black Creole. In her youth, men and women loved to play with them. She and her late husband were swingers, and she had as many between her big jugs as in her pussy. Her huge breasts were the first thing you noticed about her. She was plump and barely above five feet which emphasized their size.

She wore her white hair in a tight bun. Her grey eyes were bright and intelligent. Addie was nearly 70 and had been widowed some ten years ago.

Jamaal nudged Levi to silence him as Aunt Addie came into the room carrying two cans of Coke.

"Thanks for the book, Aunt Addie. It's really nice."

Addie eyed the boys speculatively, noting that they sat relatively close to each other. She suspected they were, at minimum, experimenting with bisexuality. She hoped that wouldn't interfere with her plan.

"That's OK, Jamaal. I remembered how much you enjoyed that hypnotist we saw last summer, so I thought a book on hypnotism would be just the thing. I had a terrible time finding it. Have you tried it out yet? You could get your mother to stop her disgusting smoking habit.

"I need more practice, I guess. I haven't managed to hypnotize anyone yet," Jamaal said.

Levi tried to suppress a grin. They failed to hypnotize Susan, Jamaal's 18-year-old cousin, to get her to strip for them. Susan guessed their intentions and threatened to tell Jamaal's parents.

"Well, it seemed so easy when that man did it last summer," Aunt Addie said."I wish you could hypnotize me into losing a few pounds."

"Could I try," asked Jamaal, "it would be good practice for me."

Addie suppressed a coy smile. Her plan was working.

"If you like, dear. I don't know if I'm the right person to be hypnotized, but there's no harm in trying. I'm enjoying your company and would like some help with my dieting."

Jamaal decided to humor her. It was a chance to practice. If he could get the technique right, he would soon be persuading a few girls of his acquaintance to discard their clothes for him and Levi.

"Okay," Jamaal said eagerly, "sit on the sofa and lace your fingers together. When I tell you, try to pull them apart."

The book assured him this was a way of telling if people were good candidates for hypnosis.

"Okay, Auntie, pull your fingers apart.

He watched in surprise as Aunt Addie struggled unsuccessfully to separate her hands. He decided to go on to the next part of the procedure, as detailed in the book.

"Look at the ceiling, Aunt Addie! You'll stare at it until I tell you to stop."

While Jamaal murmured his instruction to her, Levi watched as Aunt Addie concentrated on a spot on the ceiling. He was amazed to see her eyes glaze and then close as Jamaal told her to sleep.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed, "She's actually under. You did it!"

Jamaal was looking at his Aunt in amazement. He had finally managed to hypnotize someone.

"Perhaps she's only pretending," Levi whispered.

"Well, try it out. Get her to do something stupid as that hypnotist guy did."

"You are in a contest for animal impersonators. Bark like a big dog!"

The boys cracked up as Aunt Addie, with her face calm and eyes closed, made a creditable impression of a barking dog until Jamaal told her to stop.

"Have her scratch her nipple," Levi whispered in his friend's ear.

"What if she won't do it," hissed Jamaal.

"If she doesn't, we'll know she's not under, won't we."

"Your right nipple is itching," said Jamaal. "You need to rub it to make the itch go away."

He watched as his aunt rubbed her fingertips across her breast. The two boys grinned at how the old woman's jugs jiggled as she rubbed them.

"Fantastic, man! It's too bad it's your ancient aunt and not Susan. Jesus, we'd be having a good looking at her panties by now!"

"Why not try to get Aunt Addie to show her panties? It would be a good test of how deeply she is under."

Jamaal remembered a trick the hypnotist used to make a man do the splits. He could adapt it to the present situation.

"When I say. "Now,".. you will feel that your knees are repelling each other. No matter how hard you try, you cannot get them together. You are more comfortable with them apart. The further apart they are, the more comfortable you will be. Now!"

The boys watched as the old woman's legs splayed open. She paused when her knees were about a foot apart. They could see the effort on her face as she tried unsuccessfully to bring them together. Then she relaxed, and the gap between her plump limbs increased until she sat with her legs spread.

Levi crouched down and peered up her skirt.

"Wow, man! Look at that old pussy," he whispered.

He dropped to his knees, studying the old woman's crotch intently.

"No need to crouch down, " smiled Jamaal, feeling powerful, "Let's get her to improve the view."

"When I say, 'Now,'.. your skirt will become very itchy. It will irritate your legs. You will want to get it off your legs. Now!"

Aunt Addie frowned, pretending her skirt caused her thighs to itch. She grasped the hem of her dress and held it high.

It was a bizarre sight to the boys as the old woman sat placidly on the sofa, her face blank and her legs spread and holding her skirt up.

They stared at her white cotton panties with her fat stomach covering the elastic waistband. The thin material of the gusset stretched tightly over the bulge of her cunt, with a few strands of grey pubic hair escaping at the legs.

The boys stared at her in silence, taking in every detail. Except for Internet porn videos, neither had seen a woman naked. Jamaal's aunt showed no more than her panties, which kept both cocks rigid.

"Oh my God! Look at the size of her pussy," Jamaal breathed.

"Do you think all pussies are that big?"

"No, silly! We've seen a lot of pussies on the Internet. They come in all sizes."

Aunt Addie sat with her legs splayed apart, and her skirt raised, showing her Mons to the boys. The tightly stretched material strained to contain a fat cunt that bulged plumply between her cellulite-dimpled thighs.

They were too inexperienced to know that her arousal caused the wet crotch of Aunt Addie's panties as she pretended to be hypnotized. Addie's plan to get the boys to fuck her was working.

"Hey, Jamaal," whispered Levi, "do you think you can get her to strip naked?"

"She's nearly 70, for God's sake. Do you want to see a 70-year-old woman naked?"

Jamaal knew the answer even as he asked the question. He wanted to see her naked as well. His hand strayed to his crotch. He rubbed his swollen cock through his jeans without realizing what he was doing.

Levi glanced at his friend's bulge and licked his lips. He hoped they would have time for him to suck Jamaal's cock. They talked about it a lot, but neither had the courage to try it.

Jamaal thought hard. It was one thing to get her to lift her skirt up but quite another to get her to strip. The book said that people would only act in character under hypnosis. They wouldn't do anything that they would typically find offensive.

He guessed he was pushing the limits by getting his aunt to lift her skirt. Under what conditions would she feel justified in stripping and letting someone touch her? The answer came to him in a flash.

"I'll tell her she's at her doctor's office," he said.

"When I say, 'Now,' you will be in the doctor's examination room. He will need to examine your breasts. You must undress for him to do this. Keep your eyes closed at all times. Do you understand?"

"I understand," his aunt said in a monotone.

"Now!"

The elderly woman stood and stripped to the waist as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She removed her blue cardigan, undid the buttons on her high-necked blouse, and hung it over the back of the chair.

The boys held their breath as she reached behind her to undo the many hooks of her outsized brassiere. Levi could not suppress a gasp when she let the garment fall to the floor, and her huge breasts tumbled out.

Addie stood topless with her nipples hard. Her plan to seduce the boys was working! She formulated her scheme when her niece told her the boys would stop by.

She would convince her nephew he had hypnotized her and let the natural curiosity of teenage boys about the opposite sex fuel their actions.

Levi retrieved the bra from the floor and searched for the label.

"Shit! 50DD!" he breathed, "Are those tits, or are those tits!"

Jamaal told his aunt to put her hands behind her head and thrust her breasts out for the 'doctor' to examine them.

Aunt Addie's tits were indeed massive. Her pose thrust them into even more prominence and raised them somewhat. However, the nipples still pointed at the floor, although a soft sheen of sweat broke out as she reacted to the boys admiring her breasts.

Her nipples were like outsized raisins. They were deep brown, erect, and the size of ripe cherries. Wide brown areolas surrounded them.

Jamaal thought his aunt's breasts reminded him of chocolate melons. He stood behind her and reached around and cupped her right fat tit. It was warm and heavy in his hand, and he ran his finger over her nipple, causing it to stiffen further under his touch.

Addie suppressed a moan. This was going better than she had ever imagined. She watched through slitted eyes as her nephew's friend, Levi, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. His cock size caused her pussy to spasm for the first time in decades.

"This nipple seems fine. What do you think of the left breast, Doctor Levi," Jamaal said, suppressing a giggle. He motioned for Levi to feel her other tit.

It took Levi a second to react. He was comparing Addie's brown breasts to his mother's pink ones. He accidentally saw her topless one day when she was in the bathroom. Jamaal's aunt was bigger.

He unzipped, pulled his stiff cock out and slowly stroked as he watched his friend fondle the old widow's big jugs.

"Oh, er... let me check it, Doctor Smith," he said.

He suppressed a giggle as he tentatively stroked Aunt Addie's other breast.

"Yes, that seems fine. I'll check for lumps," Levi said, squeezing the pendulous globe.

"I'm going to try the suction test, Doctor Levi, to see if the erectile reflex is functioning correctly," said Jamaal in his best simulation of a 'doctor's' voice.

Levi raised his eyebrows in a silent query, unsure of what his friend would do. He suppressed a laugh when Jamaal walked around, stood in front of his aunt, took her right breast in his hands, and lifted it to his mouth. He bent and took her big, round nipple between his lips. It plumbed in his mouth as he suckled on her teat for several minutes.

Addie fought not to react to her nephew sucking her tit. It had been years since anyone touched them, and her pussy flooded as he did.

He, like Levi, had his dick out and slowly stroked his shaft as he sucked at his elderly aunt's breast. It was intensely exciting to see his first bare breast, feel it, and suck her nipple. He didn't know if he could hold out much longer.

He nearly exploded when Levi grabbed Jamaal's cock, and stroked it.

"Levi! What the hell are you doing?"

"She's hypnotized; she does know what I'm doing."

Jamaal let his aunt's nipple fall from his mouth and released her heavy breast, allowing it to flop down against her fat stomach. He rested his hand on Levi's back as his hips pumped as Levi stroked his cock.

Levi stared intently at Jamaal's massive tool. Over the years of their friendship, he often fantasized about sucking it, wondering how it would feel in his mouth.

"Mmm! That feels good!"

"It's even hotter for me knowing your aunt is watching, even though she is hypnotized."

Neither boy noticed Aunt Addie's eyes widen or the beads of sweat that broke out on her forehead.

These freaks, she thought, might go further than she thought.

"Stop, Levi! I'm close to cumming and want to fuck my aunt before I do."

"You're going to fuck her," Levi asked incredulously?

Addie's pussy flooded at the prospect of two teenage cocks in her hole.

Levi tugged on Jamaal's cock a few more times, kissed the head, and then stood, blushing. They had never gone this far before.

"Oh wow! You've never done that before!"

"Was it okay? I got carried away watching you feel your aunt up."

"Yes," Jamaal said emphatically," It felt good!"

. Things were going well, Jamaal thought. Not only were he and Levi seeing their first naked woman, but they also had enough privacy to indulge in their favorite pastime, jacking each other. He was ambivalent about Levi kissing his cock, but it DID feel good.

He felt sure he could tell his aunt to do anything. As long as he rationalized the situation for her, the grey-haired old lady would do whatever he said.

"Time for the full examination, Doctor Levi, don't you think?"

"Oh yes. Certainly," agreed Levi, grinning.

At Jamaal's prompting, Aunt Addie stripped off her remaining clothes - the skirt and the flat, sensible shoes. Finally, her thumbs hooked into the elastic of her massive panties, and the white cotton garment joined her brassiere on the carpet.

She stood before the two 18-year-olds as naked as the day she was born, except for some beige thigh-high support nylons. The boys were too inexperienced to associate her wet pussy with their actions.

The boys ogled her with a faint edge of disappointment. Her fat, rotund body was nothing like the glamorous young girls porn videos.

Her shoulders were plump, and she had turkey wattle around her neck. Her massive breasts hung down over a huge belly. Her nipples almost touched her stomach. Her heavy thighs were dimpled and marbled with faint purple veins. Tiny red veins also covered her calves.

Her plump stomach hid her cunt; only a few grey hairs were visible under the overhang of her belly.

Her bubble butt was as generously proportioned as the rest of her. The mountainous buttocks atop the short, fat legs were a monument to cellulite and were patterned with tan stretch marks. She had a typical older woman's body, veined and wrinkled, sagging and flabby.

Nevertheless, the two young boys sported erections like iron bars as they gazed at her standing naked and compliant.

"Aunt Addie sit down on the couch. It's time for your 'internal examination.'

Addie sat on the edge of the sofa with her feet flat on the floor and her legs wide apart. She eyed the boys through slitted eyes as they stared at her pussy.

They were seeing a real woman's cunt for the first time in their young lives. The hair on Aunt Addie's mound was grey and sparse. Her mons was plump, and her vulva was fat and inviting. Her pussy lips were long and wrinkled and dripping.

"Why do you think she's so wet," Levi asked?

"I'm not sure," Jamaal replied.

Jamaal knelt between her legs and tentatively touched her. He teased the ancient labia apart, displaying her elderly sex.

Her enormous clitoris protruded at the top end of her slit, and the dark, mysterious opening at the other end. It was much larger than average if the pictures in the magazines were any guide.

Jamaal spat on his finger and pushed it in the old woman's hole. It slipped in easily, and her pussy spasmed as he pushed farther. He thought her hips moved for a moment but decided that must have been an involuntary reaction.

It had been years since a finger other than her own was in her cunt. Addie shuddered and pumped her hips against her finger. She wished they would get on with it. She was sure they were going to fuck her, and the anticipation was maddening.

It was like when her husband used to blindfold her and tie her to the bed. She would hear his friends arriving and knew she would be gang-banged. She would soak the sheet as her pussy moistened in expectation.

Levi stripped off his clothes while he watched Jamaal finger fuck the old lady. His erection was enormous. He was so aroused that his head was buzzing. He grasped Jamaal's cock and leaned down, and took his friend's cock in his mouth for the first time.

"What are you doing?" It was strange and exciting to have someone's mouth on his dick.

"it'll be just like in the MMF video," he said, "Remember? The guys sucked each other's dick.

Jamaal pumped two fingers deep in his 70-year-old aunt's vagina while Levi sat between his legs, sucking his cock. Only the excitement of fingering his first pussy enabled him to concentrate on Aunt Addie, not Levi giving him his first blowjob.

"Jesus, that feels good!" He laid one hand on Levi's head and pumped his hips, fucking Levi's mouth.

Levi was in heaven. He had wanted to suck Jamaal for months, but he was reluctant. His lips puckered, and his head bobbed furiously.

Addie surreptitiously licked her lips as she looked down at Levi's pink lips sucking her nephew's cock. When she formulated this scheme to get some young cock, she never expected this. For the first time in years, she felt the beginnings of an orgasm.

Jamaal's fingertips brushed against her G-spot as he pushed his fingers deep inside her. Addie trembled as the first orgasm in years shook her body.

He expected her to be dry and tight, but his fingers slid easily in and out of her. She seemed to be getting wetter with every stroke.

"Come see how wet she is."

Levi reluctantly took his friend's cock from his mouth. Feeling up Aunt Addie was exciting, but he really loved sucking cock. He stood and wiped his saliva and Jamaal's precum from his mouth. He tried to kiss Jamaal but was rebuffed.

"I don't think I'm ready for that!"

"Then you suck me while I suck her tit, like in the porn movies."

Jamaal knelt in front of Levi. He took Levi's cock in his hand and slowly jacked it. While Addie watched through slitted eyes, he took his friend's cock in his mouth.

"Your juice is a little salty but not bad!"

"Watch your teeth," Levi said, flinching away."

"Sorry!"

Jamaal stopped sucking his friend's cock and stroked it. Copious amounts of precum leaked from Levi's cock, coating Jamaal's hand. He was torn between continuing with his aunt or sucking Levi's cock.

Schaka
Schaka
3,026 Followers
12