A Visit to Doctor Rhodes

Story Info
Layla needs help conceiving.
3.9k words
4.64
29.8k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're sure that you're ready to have a baby of your own?" Dr. Rhodes pored over the new page that had been added to my chart. He didn't meet my gaze as he added, "You're so young, Layla."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm 21, Dr. Rhodes. You just think that because you've been seeing me since I was little. Plus, Alex and I have already been trying for a while now, pretty much since we got married, so I'm definitely confident."

He leaned against the counter by the sink. We were in the same exam room I'd grown comfortable in over the years, even through a few renovations. Green exam bed, seafoam walls, tile floor. It wasn't too clinical, though, with a few warmer personal touches: A rich vanilla air freshener, the thermostat set to a cozy temperature, and non-fluorescent overhead lights. Dr. Rhodes had been doing my physicals and other checkups all my life as well as all my family's, so I'd spent my fair share of time here. Any time I'd had to see a specialist, I hadn't felt nearly as comfortable as I did here, with him.

Dr. Rhodes' eyebrows narrowed. "Wait, how long have you two been trying?"

I met his eyes but quickly dropped my gaze back to the floor. He had these bright, pale blue eyes with smile lines and masculine eyebrows. Making eye contact with him while in my paper dressing gown felt a little too intimate. I was just here to have some hormonal levels done and make sure everything was in order. I swallowed and replied, "Six -- maybe eight? -- months."

"And he always, ah-" he gestured broadly, a tad uncomfortable "-finishes inside of you?"

It was my turn to blush, but not for the same reasons. "When he can, yeah."

"I see." He made a note on the chart and then set it down on the counter. He crossed his muscular arms over his chest -- I knew that he went to the gym with my dad on the weekends -- and tsked. "It's not unusual for couples to take a year, even, to conceive. At your age, though...Well, I doubt the problem's on your end. Nothing wrong with running a few tests for peace of mind, if that's what you want."

I smiled slightly. "I know I want a baby. Alex would be so mortified to go to a doctor for this kind of thing, so I figured, you know, if I have a doctor I already trust, I might as well."

"It's more likely that the problem is him," Dr. Rhodes replied. "I've watched your hormones for the last few years and nothing has seemed out of order to me. I doubt anything's changed since I last saw you right before the wedding."

I remembered that visit. Dr. Rhodes had been stiffer than usual, not the kind and warm man I knew well. He -- like my father -- had never liked Alex. They thought he wasn't good enough for me. After all, I'd been Junior Miss New Jersey when I was 16, graduated from college early this May, and -- I wasn't ashamed to admit -- I was pretty enough to do some modeling on the side. Big amber eyes, bigger blonde hair, curves in the right places. I'm sure my parents would prefer I was with someone more like Dr. Rhodes himself if he were age-appropriate. Beyond the medical license, he was tall and muscular with neatly trimmed salt-and-pepper hair and a smile that could calm down anybody's racing mind.

I recentered my thoughts and asked, "What sort of tests can we do today? I'd like to leave with some more answers than I came in with."

"Definitely." He gave me a tight smile, not the warm one I wanted from him. "I'll have the nurses draw some blood on your way out, of course. We'll take a urine sample, too, just in case. But, in here, I'll just do an external and internal exam to make sure we don't see or feel any physical problems. And you're due for your breast exam anyway, so we'll do that while we're here, if that's alright?"

I nodded. "Whatever you want is fine with me."

"That's what we like to hear. It's always good for a young woman to care about her health." He patted me on the shoulder, his hand lingering a second longer than it should have. "Drop your gown for me and we'll start with that breast exam."

"Is it alright if I just take this off?" I asked, picking at the edge of the paper. "It's scratching me a little; you know I have sensitive skin."

"No problem," he replied, facing away from me as he entered some more notes into his computer. I noticed that his voice was a bit gruff at the question. "Whatever makes you most comfortable is fine."

"Great."

I dropped the gown onto the floor next to me and unhooked my bra, leaving me in only my panties on the exam table. Whenever I went to the doctor, I always made sure to wear cute underwear -- today, a matching sage green set, simple but nice -- and neatly shaved anywhere that needed it. I knew logically that doctors and nurses didn't care about things like that, but it made me feel a bit more confident when I was spread eagle in the stirrups, if nothing else.

And, admittedly, I'd had something of a schoolgirl crush on Dr. Rhodes since I was little. It had pretty much subsided since Alex and I got together, of course, but there was still a small twinkle when I thought about seeing him again, if only because he always made me feel good about myself. It wasn't like going to the dentist where you left uncomfortable and sore at best.

Dr. Rhodes turned back to me. He blew a lungful of hot air into his hands and rubbed them together so they wouldn't be hospital-cold. I noticed that he didn't put on gloves, but I wrote it off as not wanting me to be uncomfortable. That was something I liked about Dr. Rhodes, actually: He always warmed up his hands before touching you. Never made me jump or feel anxious before starting to touch me.

He closed the gap between us, standing next to me by the exam table. He pressed a button on the side of it; the hydraulics whirred me into an upright position. He said, "You can lean back a bit and pull your arms above your head, rest them on the backrest behind you so you aren't too uncomfortable."

I did as he said, lifting up my arms and crossing them above my head. Perking them up like this made my normal Cs look more like unnatural DDs, heavy and round and alert. I hadn't noticed anything off about my breasts lately -- same dark pink, puckered nipples, peachy complexion, smooth and full -- but it was always good to have a doctor's opinion.

I took a deep breath as Dr. Rhodes' hands made contact with my breasts. He massaged them slowly, taking them in with his eyes, too. As his thumbs brushed my nipples, I tried to keep my breaths steady. I knew the doctor was supposed to feel clinical and intimidating, but Dr. Rhodes had invited my family over for weekend dinners, I graduated with his kids, and his office was anything but cold. The line between comfortable and horny was thin for me when I wasn't getting enough at home.

Dr. Rhodes pulled me from my thoughts to ask, "Has Alex mentioned anything to you about changes in your breasts?"

"He wouldn't really know," I admitted shyly. "He barely touches them."

Dr. Rhodes almost gritted his teeth. He shook his head and only said, "That boy."

I asked, "That's not normal? He told me most guys just want to get it done with."

Dr. Rhodes took a serious step back and looked me in the eyes. "Don't tell me you believe that, Layla. A woman's pleasure is just as important as a man's. In fact, your orgasm can help you conceive by drawing in the sperm."

I bit my lip and replied, "I didn't know that."

He shook his head again and continued the exam. His hands roved to my ribcage, under my arms, to check the glands on the sides of my breasts and my armpits. His skin was soft and his movements were confident. One of his hands slid further down to my hip to steady me as his other massaged my breast from below, his thumb rubbing over my nipples as he did. I closed my eyes and let myself enjoy it for a second, hoping he'd interpret my expression as just trying to get through it. In reality, though, I yearned for him to massage my breasts further, to become insistent with the way he touched my nipples, and to want me the way he wanted his wife.

Dr. Rhodes removed his hands from my breasts and said, "Everything feels good. I think we're all good to go on with a regular mammogram schedule starting in a few years' time. No need to expose you to that extra radiation before necessary."

I snapped my eyes open. Jesus, they said men thought with their dicks and here I was fantasizing about my doctor of all people. I stammered out, "Great. Good. Perfect."

"I'm going to move on now to the vaginal exam," he told me calmly.

I could tell that he'd noticed my reactions, though, because there was a little smirk playing on his lips. Still, he quickly returned to relaxed professionalism. "Go ahead and take off your underwear. You're welcome to put your top back on if it would make you more comfortable."

"That's alright," I said. "Doesn't matter to me."

I pulled off my thong and dropped it on the pile of my clothes next to me. Dr. Rhodes used the button on the exam bed to tilt it back down so that I could recline. He moved back around to my legs. I lifted them up and he pulled out the ledge to rest them on. Once I had a foot positioned on each side, he spread the ledge open.

I asked, "No stirrups?"

"Not if you can stay still," he assured me. "I think they're a bit outdated; don't you? I can always move you around as needed."

I nodded my agreement and let my head fall back, more relaxed now. "Thank god. Having you looking at my pussy is one thing-" he startled a bit at the word 'pussy' but shook it off "-but when it has to be so...inhuman, I guess, it's way worse."

He swallowed, completely avoiding eye contact with either my gaze or my vulva, and said, "If you two do get pregnant, I'll be happy to get you to an OB who follows more, ah, modern standards."

My eyes widened. "You can't see me during the pregnancy?"

"Well, I did do quite a bit of obstetrics back in the day," he replied, playing through the idea in his mind, "but you'd probably prefer to be with someone who's-"

"No, no," I interrupted, "I want to be with someone I know. You can always get consults and stuff, right?"

He smiled up at me, meeting my gaze for the first time in a few minutes. "Yes, of course I can. I'd be honored to support you through the whole process. I have to get continuing education every year anyway to maintain my license; I'll do some brushing up for you."

"Ugh, I could kiss you!" I laughed and settled back on the table. "That was one of my big worries, honestly. I trust you. I don't want to have to rebuild a whole new relationship, since you'll probably be my kids' doctor anyway."

"I completely understand," he replied, voice buttery smooth. "Now just relax and I'll get this exam done so you can go home."

I studied the patterns on the popcorn ceiling for a while, but my eyes drifted shut again as Dr. Rhodes ran his fingers up and down my slit. I didn't know what he was checking for, but I didn't really care. It was nice having someone paying attention to my pussy at all, frankly. Alex almost never bothered with anything he considered foreplay beyond making out. I didn't mind, usually, because I could still get off from touching myself during, but I definitely spent my fair share of time fantasizing about a guy who would really take his time with me.

Dr. Rhodes slipped a finger inside of me and I tried not to let out a soft, needy moan. To anchor his hand in position, he unintentionally -- intentionally? my heart was already racing and now my thoughts did too -- rested his thumb right under the hood of my clit. My breaths came in a bit faster, now, and I tried to calm them even though I could feel my cunt getting wet just from the purely medical massaging inside of me.

Voice strained, he said, "Clearly you're not having any trouble responding to relevant stimuli." When I went to apologize for my wetness, he assured me, "Don't worry, Layla. That's a good thing. Perfectly natural to respond that way. Based on your discharge and temperature, I wouldn't be surprised if you're ovulating today, actually."

"That's great!" I replied, trying my best not to be embarrassed, "I can surprise Alex with something sexy, maybe, to get him in the mood."

Dr. Rhodes chuckled darkly. "Any man who would need you to do anything extra to get in the mood is defective." He looked up at me, shook his head, then immediately said, "Sorry. That was inappropriate."

By that point, a deep red blush had spread from my cheeks to my chest. "It's okay, Dr. Rhodes. I don't mind having a handsome man compliment me if he's being honest."

"Definitely being honest," he laughed again.

I swore I felt his thumb twitch on my clit. My voice came out quiet as a mouse. "I wouldn't mind hearing that kind of thing more often."

For a minute, we were quiet.

Our eyes locked.

Something silent passed between us.

His voice was low and without any doubt as Dr. Rhodes told me, "I'm going to need to go a bit deeper with your exam."

I nodded slowly, knowing that we were about to cross an unspoken line but unable to make myself say anything about it. Before I could truly process what my nod meant, Dr. Rhodes slipped another finger inside of me and began to curl them back toward himself. With this other hand, he reached behind himself and expertly whipped around the chair he used when taking notes at the counter.

Dr. Rhodes sat down without missing a beat. He was tentative for a second and asked, "Has anyone ever gone down on you, Layla?"

My cheeks were so red I could hardly think. My teeth chattered, honestly, because of how wildly inappropriate this was -- and how turned on that made me. I told him honestly, "No. I was only with a couple of guys before Alex and that was back in high school, so..."

My voice trailed off into embarrassment. He ran the hand that wasn't inside of me up the outside of my thigh. Dr. Rhodes' voice was deep and wanting as he kept his eyes on my clit, mesmerized, "That's a crying shame."

Tentative but completely and totally confident -- reverent, more like, wanting to be absolutely certain and careful -- Dr. Rhodes lowered himself down to my pussy, his breath hot on my clit for a moment of thought. A tiny, high-pitched moan escaped my lips without my permission. At that quiet admission of secret desire, Dr. Rhodes let his tongue touch my clit.

He groaned at my taste and the vibration reverberated through my pussy. I couldn't help but release a moan as my legs twitched. He reached up and wrapped his free arm around my hips, pulling me tight against him so I couldn't squirm any more than that, forced to accept whatever pleasure he was going to give me.

From there, he worshiped my cunt. The way he held me to him made me feel secure to the point that I completely relaxed, forgetting where I was or what we were doing. Dr. Rhodes slowly but surely licked my clit in consistent circles. Each swirl around made my whole body simmer, heart beating fast and lungs contracting and muscles pulsing. His fingers matched in pace to his tongue on my clit. I got lost in the rhythm he created for me.

Dr. Rhodes' tongue sped up and I began to moan in earnest as my pussy contracted and gushed around his fingers. I didn't know if the walls were sound-proofed and I didn't care. The hand that was around my waist moved up to my breasts. This time, it wasn't professional or clinical in the slightest. He took my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it hard, applying enough pressure that it bordered on painful. The sensation was delicious. It forced me up out of my head so that I didn't have any thoughts at all outside of his hands and his mouth on me. Any other worry left me at once.

Dr. Rhodes slipped a third finger inside of me and that additional pressure filled me up and stretched me out like I never had been before. It was perfect, though, not too much while being more than enough. My pussy began to tense up along with my thighs and my toes in a way it only ever had when I was alone.

"I- I think I'm-"

Dr. Rhodes nodded into my pussy and moaned to edge me on, refusing to let up as I got closer and closer. I came hard around his fingers and he let out a guttural, hungry sound as my pussy juices coated his face. Waves and waves of pleasure pulsed from my cunt outward, spasming through my legs and throwing my head back. My moans were high-pitched and gasping. He backed off, slowing down only a little, as he eased me through the end of the orgasm.

While I caught my breath, Dr. Rhodes lowered the table to the height of his waist and began to undo his belt buckle. I watched, mesmerized, as he unzipped his pants, exposed himself to the knees, and took out his cock. It was twice the size of the one I was used to at home, I swear. I had a hard time believing it would fit inside of me, even having been warmed up with three fingers and a slick wet orgasm.

But when he pressed the thick head against my entrance, I wanted it bad. Dr. Rhodes looked down at me with those brilliant blue eyes and a sudden vision of a baby looking back up at me with them flashed through my mind. Oh, fuck. I realized all of a sudden exactly what was happening. Dr. Rhodes was going to fuck me without a condom. While I was ovulating.

And I wanted him to.

"Tell me what you want," he said, voice primal and wanting. "Tell me you need it."

My voice came out as a desperate, slutty whine. "Fuck me, please. That's all I need. All I want. Fill me up with your cock and your cum so that I get-"

Dr. Rhodes slid his bare cock inside of me, stealing every word and breath from my body. He took it slow, knowing that I needed to adjust to his girth and length. Each millimeter showed me a new level of fullness than I'd ever experienced. I didn't know getting fucked could feel so good without touching my clit at the same time.

Once he'd bottomed out inside of me, Dr. Rhodes thrust in and out slowly, letting me feel each inch of him, how the ridge under his cock's head massaged my walls as I writhed and squirmed under him. Before he began to really and truly fuck me, he reached down between us and touched his thumb to my clit.

"Oh fuck, doctor," I breathed out, beside myself at the new sensation. "I- I can't believe how good that feels."

"You deserve so much better, baby," he groaned. "Your pussy is like heaven. Made for pleasure. I've been thinking about this for a long time, since your first exam before you got engaged."

My cunt clenched at the thought of him lusting over me in private. He responded by fucking me harder and groaning in tandem with me. He began to fuck me in earnest and rub my clit at the same time. My hands instinctively traveled upward to my tits, playing with my nipples so that my whole body was sensitive and stimulated. With the added show, Dr. Rhodes fucked me faster and faster, his cock feeling better by the instant.

With his hand thrumming on my clit and my fingers pinching and rolling my nipples, I felt a new warmth and tingle rising up again inside of me. My thighs began to tense. My toes curled. My back arched. Dr. Rhodes used his free arm to hold me close so that he could fuck me even deeper, hitting my cervix without hurting it. It was like I was outside of myself as my moans came louder and more insistent.

"Let go, baby. Let go for me. Like I said," Dr. Rhodes told me, thrusting hard, rubbing my clit with his thumb, giving me so much pleasure I couldn't think, "your orgasm makes you more likely to conceive."

Before I could even process what he was saying, understand the potential consequences, my cunt exploded once again, stronger than before. I wrapped my legs around his ass and felt him deep, deep inside of my spamming pussy.

At the same time, his cum coated my walls. I felt the extra warmth and wetness mixing with my own juices. He pushed his seed further inside of me with a few final thrusts, both of us breathing heavily as he collapsed on top of me. Finally, his cum unable to ooze out of me as he stayed inside, Dr. Rhodes kissed me for the first time. His lips were soft, insistent, kind. I let my hand touch his cheek, roving around to the back of his head. He pulled me up so that I was sitting against him, our bodies still connected in every way. He kissed me for another moment on the lips and then once sweetly on my forehead.

12