A Visit to Hospital for Young Woman

Story Info
She is tormented by dominant lesbian nurse.
3.1k words
4.52
16.5k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nurse Gemma opened the door, to the private hospital room, and walked in briskly. There was a frantic shifting of the two girls in the room. The patient, Chloe, looked down and away from the nurse's smiling gaze. The other girl, Ash, was trying to straighten the bedding and move away from the bed at the same time. Gemma had instantly concluded what was going on and was delighted to have caught them in such a compromising situation. Chloe looked flustered with her face and down to her chest flushed red. Neither girl could retain eye contact with the nurse whose knowing smile did nothing to easy their embarrassment.

"Best part of the day Chloe, bed bath time. I think it is time for your friend to leave now. I will look after you now."

The two girls looked at each other trying to interpret the last comment. Ash gave Chloe an affectionate kiss on the cheek, feeling it inappropriate to kiss her lips as she normally would.

"I am so sorry to leave you but this trip has been planned for months. See you in two weeks."

"Oh that's a shame that you cannot visit for a couple of weeks. Don't worry Chloe will be in very capable hands until your return. Won't you my dear?"

Chloe tried to put a different interpretation on this but just found herself even more embarrassed. Ash was reluctant to leave but felt the strong presence of the nurse too much to resist. Gathering her coat she left the room closing the door.

"It will be a long two weeks without your girlfriend won't it?"

"She, she is just a friend, not a girlfriend."

"Of course she is my dear. I am sure she was just trying to straighten the bedding up when I came in. Don't worry we are all girls together. I completely understand how you are feeling right now."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, when I get to washing you I think I will find that she was doing more than straightening the sheets. I am good at understanding young ladies. You are flushed as far as I can see. It is hot in here but I will have a little wager with you that you were well on the way to orgasm when I entered the room. Am I right?"

Chloe knew she was right but there was no way she was going to be talked into admitting it.

"Don't be ridiculous it is just very hot in here. Anyway, what would you know about how I am feeling?"

"You would be surprised at how much I know about girls like you. I have over ten young ladies who love to be totally subservient to me. I think that over the next two weeks you could enjoy me taking total control of you. When your lover comes back she might find a very different, but very happy, Chloe."

Chloe was stunned. Her first reaction was to fight the nurse in any way she could. This bully had insulted her.

"Do the bed bath but don't think of doing anything else or I will complain to your superiors."

"Be very careful, six of my young ladies are in senior positions in the hospital. Your stay here could become quite difficult. Let's not worry about that. I am sure I can show you the benefits of me looking after you."

The bed bath started as usual until Gemma got to Chloe's chest.

"These are simply the most fabulous tits I have ever seen and natural too. I am going to wash these slowly but I am going to avoid those gorgeous nipples for as long as I can resist."

Chloe wanted to fight against the nurse but was struggling to find a way to challenge the dominance. She was greatly hindered by her body betraying her. Her nipples tightened and at the same time lengthened. They had not been touched yet, but their quick arousal amused Gemma.

"I bet your girlfriend loves to play with these. Let's see how they respond to some direct stimulation. I think that they will respond best to a very light teasing with the cloth. "

Gemma had read Chloe like a book. At the first gentle pass over the nipple Chloe held her breath before letting it out in a loud frustrated sigh. Gemma repeated this time after time across both nipples. The cloth hardly making contact.

"You look even more flushed now than when your girlfriend was playing with you. Would you like me to kiss those beautiful nipples to make them feel even better?"

This was the first time Chloe felt she had an opportunity to fight back.

"No leave them alone you have no right to do this against my will."

"You are right I am not going to play with your nipples against your will. It will not be long until you are asking me nicely to play with them. The more you protest now, the longer I will tease you and refuse you the contact that your body is clearly crying out for. It is only your will that seems confused. Now let's wash the rest of you."

When Gemma opened the rest of the hospital gown she laughed. The hospital pants were below Chloe's knees.

"So was your friend straightening the sheets or was your girlfriend playing with your pussy? You don't need to answer that; from the looks of your pussy she is obviously very skilled. Do you get this wet easily or had she been playing with you for a long time? I would be very happy to help but would not like to do anything against that strong will of yours."

Chloe's pussy was puffy and very wet. The moisture was running down and was close to reaching her bottom. Gemma gently ran her finger from the girls' arse up to but stopping before her clit.

"I love to see a girl who has so little control over her pussy. Look at my finger your juices are nearly dripping off it. I am not going to ask whether you want me to play with this hungry looking pussy. Instead I am going to coat your pussy and bottom with this gel that will irritate, stimulate, arouse but frustrate your pussy for hours. It was devised in the lab right here in the hospital along with a number of others that have other interesting effects on the female erogenous zones."

The nurse worked to dry Chloe's pussy to enable the gel to work well. Gemma could not resist a little teasing particularly of Chloe's defenseless clit.

"I will be interested to see the effects it will have on you. You will feel swollen and aroused for hours. Some of my girls say it is most effective after about six hours; many of them cannot resist the effects for more than a few minutes. It is a shame that with those casts on your arms you will have to, let's say, enjoy the frustration for as long as us nurses chose. What do you have to say for yourself, you and your will have been very quiet."

"You are a real cow. I will not ask you to play with my tits or my pussy now or at any time."

"Oh I am so pleased you want to fight against your body and me. The ones who fight the hardest and the longest are always my favorites. Poor Jan took nearly two weeks with daily applications of the magic gel. She was nearly demented by the time she came to me and begged me to control her and allow her sexual relief. I teased her for two days holding her on the edge for hours. I will never forget her reaction when I gave her permission to cum. Her submission to me now is beautiful.

Nurse Gemma completed the bed bath as if everything was normal.

"You will not orgasm until you apologies and beg me to take complete control over you. Please fight it for as long as you can, I love to see the suffering. I nearly forgot let's just give those nipples something to keep them erect. This cream lasts 24 hours and will keep your gorgeous nips erect and sensitive. I will come and look in and see how you are doing in a couple of hours. I think you will be boiling over beautifully by then."

Chloe already new from the instant that her pussy had been coated with the gel that she would be climbing the walls in minutes. Two hours did not bear thinking about. Before the nurse was out of the room Chloe was trying to work out how to increase the intense stimulation that the gel was giving her pussy and in particular her clit. The most promising was squeezing her legs together but long before she was exhausted she realized this would only frustrate her more. The call button was the only option.

"So miss, 'not against my will' needs some help does she? Let's see how you are doing. Oh that looks good enough to eat. I thought it looked aroused before but now it looks almost angry, all swollen and red. Do you have anything to say to me?"

"That gel is something else. There has been nothing in my world other than the need to cum since you left. I need to cum so badly."

"Tell me something I don't know. You are just beginning to understand but I heard no apology and no request to submit to me totally. You will begin to understand by the next time we talk. In the mean time if you ask me really nicely I will give those bursting nipples a little attention."

"Please play with my nipples they are so hard and sensitive."

Gemma knew that Chloe would soon be putty in her hand. Taking her long hard nipples between finger and thumb Gemma rolled them infuriatingly gently. Chloe's eyes glazed over as the stimulation felt more like her clit was being rolled. As Gemma played with her nipples Chloe's hips started to try and thrust off the bed.

"Please I will do anything if you would just play with my clit until it explodes."

Chloe could not wait for the first touch to her clit. When it did not come she realized she had been betrayed.

"No one will answer the call button for the next two hours. I think you will be ready by then to ask me nicely to take complete control of you for the next two weeks. To help you to know how to ask nicely I will tell you. You will ask to be allowed to worship my bottom with your mouth and tongue. If that will of yours gets in the way you will not get another chance for two days. Just for my fun I will apply the gel every two hours so that I can enjoy your suffering."

Chloe knew she was broken and would have pleaded straight away but realized it would be pointless.

"Thank you Nurse Gemma."

Two hours to the minute Gemma came into the room and locked the door. Without any prompting Chloe pleaded.

"Please Nurse Gemma my I be allowed to worship your bottom, I would love to do so, so much,"

"I think you have nearly understood your situation. Yes you may but I warn you, you will not be allowed to stop until I orgasm."

When Chloe was on her back Gemma was just able to get comfortable avoiding the casts. She teased the desperate girl by lowering herself slowly onto her face so that her anus was directly over her mouth. Chloe was not new to oral sex but was shocked by the strong musty smell that hit her nostrils. In other circumstances she would have somehow avoided this pungent and initially repugnant odor. As soon as she started to kiss and lick around the tight little hole the strong smell became the most wonderful stimulant. Chloe's pussy threatened to deliver the much-needed orgasm, but just fell short.

"You really do have a talent, I do hope it is appreciated by your girlfriend. Now let's see how far in there you can get that tongue. That is wonderful; no one has ever got me this close so quickly. It might be your lucky day as well as mine."

At this point Gemma sat back and took both of the girls' nipples between her fingers. Again Chloe thought this extra contact might at last allow her some relief.

The position allowed her tongue to penetrate surprisingly deep. It suddenly dawned on Chloe that she never wanted this to stop. It was all that mattered and she was loving it. She found herself pushing her tongue in and out of the arse in front of her, fucking it for all she was worth.

"You beautiful little girl you are going to make me explode. Don't stop until I tell you or you will regret it."

At this Chloe felt the hole tighten hard and then relax. She was suddenly afraid that Gemma would lose all control. The relaxation allowed her to tongue around the hole until the next tightening trapped it. This was repeated over a dozen times. Chloe remembered her orders and carried licking until she heard the order to stop.

"That was the best first time ever. I think I could train you to be a worthy sub. I think you deserve some attention for you efforts."

A minute later Gemma was between Chloe's legs, looking down at the hugely swollen and soaked pussy.

"That clit is as large and hard as any one I have ever seen. I suspect that it would take only a few seconds playing with it to shatter your whole world."

"Oh you promised please rub me, I feel like I will die if I have to wait another minute."

With a nearly loving smile Gemma reached down and ran her middle finger from clit to anus. Chloe knew her desperation was nearly over. When the touch started again at the clit she held her breath expecting not to let it out until her orgasm was over. The finger did not stop when it found her anus but simply slid nearly three inches deep into her completely relaxed hole. It was a first for Chloe but it felt so much better than any vaginal penetration she had ever experienced. Clitoral stimulation had always been what brought her to orgasm. This gentle, total fucking blew her mind. It was five minutes before she realized that as beautiful as it was she needed just a little touch of her clit to make her cum.

"I hoped you would love the finger fucking as much as you obviously do. One of my girls can orgasm repeatedly while I fuck her tight little bottom without any other stimulation. I am even more pleased that it leaves you just short of your orgasm I am loving the need, the desperation and the appreciation written all over your face. You have come a long way in a few hours but I do not think you are quite ready to give yourself to me unconditionally. '

"I am, I am, just tell me what you need from me. You promised me that you would look after me if I did exactly what you asked. What more do you want me to do?"

"You are right and I am looking after you. I did not promise you an orgasm. To finish looking after you I must make sure you are unconditionally mine. When you are, you will realize that however desperate your need to orgasm it is for me to give when and only when I wish."

"I think I understand but would you not enjoy my orgasm now?"

"I would love to see you orgasm now but in two hours time I suspect you will be able to convince me of your complete submission."

Chloe fell apart at this twist. The last two hours had been torture, her brain in sexual overload. She thought Gemma had changed her mind as her pussy was parted only to feel gutted as the dreaded gel was reapplied. The application inside both her pussy and arse was done carefully as Gemma was fully aware of how close to orgasm the girl was.

Chloe cried for much of the two hours until the door opened and Gemma along with two other nurses entered the room. Chloe had not even considered this but immediately promised Gemma that she wanted only to please her.

"I would be so happy if it would give you pleasure to allow me to orgasm."

"Yes I think you have learned enough for the first day. Girls would you like to experience Chloe's first orgasm assisted by the magic gel. I think it might be quite spectacular her response has been the strongest I have witnessed."

As if this was a well-oiled machine one nurse moved along side the girl's chest while the other moved beside her pussy. Gemma laid down so that her face was inches away from the sweet smelling pussy. Nurse one started to play with the nipples so gently Chloe was not sure whether she was only imagining the contact. Nurse two slid her middle finger deep into Chloe's bottom.

"I would like you to have an orgasm for our pleasure Chloe. I will gently lick your clit but I want you to hold off your orgasm until I suck it into my mouth. Do you understand? Girls please ensure Chloe is kept held down against the bed so she does not damage herself."

The nod was enough from Chloe. All three nurses started their stimulation. Gemma only blew on the clit for the first minute. By the time her clit was being licked Chloe was holding her breath desperate to hold off the tidal wave threatening to drown her in pleasure and relief. Gemma finally took pity on her and sucked the now huge clit gently into her mouth. The nurses main job over the next few minutes was to try and keep the stimulation going while keeping the writhing, thrashing, moaning girl held firmly down. Twice Chloe seemed to loss all consciousness before resuming what seemed like new deeper orgasms. It was Chloe who first spoke.

"I am so sorry I could not hold my orgasm back as required. I hope it gave you the pleasure you were looking for. I thought I was dying it was so powerful. Thank you."

"I think you really do understand. Now you may have one more orgasm before you sleep. Girls just play gently with her clit it will not take her long to cum again, will it Chloe?"