A Visit to the Hospital

Story Info
Visiting my wife in hospital, but what if...?
1.2k words
4.22
9.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are resting back on your hospital bed in your gown. Your eyes are almost closed as you fight the need to sleep. The ward is quiet, apart from some gentle snores from the other beds.

Your heartbeat quickens slightly as you hear familiar footsteps approaching

I peer around the corner, waiting for confirmation that it is safe to come in.

You seem a little unsure at first. Partly due to the surprise at seeing me there, partly due to sleepiness, but you beckon me in. I creep to your bedside. You open your mouth to speak and are surprised when my fingers cover your lips.

I stroke the hair from your face and place a soft kiss on your forehead. My right arms slips around your waist, loosely to begin with, then I pull you to me.

You sit up slightly from the bed, giving me space to slip my left arm behind you

I can now squeeze you tightly to me, gripping you in my strong arms, making you feel safe and warm

As I hold you, you become acutely aware that your breasts are unrestrained beneath the gown. The slightly course fabric pulls taught against your nipples. The sensation ripples through your breasts, and heads downwards.

I kiss you, long, slow and deep. My tongue dancing intricate steps with yours. I squeeze tighter, showing that I cannot get you close enough to me.

I slowly break the kiss. I release you from my grip, again, so slowly. My hand just traces across your left nipple as I move, then slips up the side of your neck and strokes your cheek. You lift your chin and reach for the kiss again. I lean in, but our lips do not quite meet. I want to hear your breath, as I know the sound will be changing soon.

The tips of my fingers trace lines back down your neck, across your right breast. The gown feels so tight across your stiff nipple and as I stroke around it in decreasing circles, I feel your back arch, pushing it towards my touch. As my fingers graze your nipple, I hear the gasp that I've been waiting for. Your back arches a little further and a soft moan escapes your lips.

"Shhhh, we must stay quiet", I remind you, knowing that you always struggle to stay quiet. I know this, but I do enjoy testing you. Teasing, pushing you towards the point where you really want to scream, but know you cannot.

I take a nipple between each thumb and forefinger and squeeze, gently at first. The moan returns with a little more determination this time. You see the warning flash across my eyes and attempt to stifle it, although the second squeeze makes this a little tougher. Each pulsing squeeze gets a little more firm, until your hips begin to rock backwards making the arch of your back even more pronounced.

My right hand begins to wander down your body, firmly pressing over your abdomen and onto your left thigh. The hospital gown it between my skin and yours, which I cannot bear. I slide my hand down your thigh to the hem of the gown, and slip beneath it. The soft skin on your inner thigh feels delicious against the roughness of my hand. As it moves upwards, I feel the warmth build. I watch your eyes and listen closely to your breath as my fingertips arrive in the warmest place of all.

Your back arches to the fullest now, as my fingers tracing down your lips, collecting droplets for us both to taste. The first taste is yours, and your suck hungrily at my fingers as I feed you the taste of your own pussy. Your tongue swirls quickly, lapping at every drop. Seeing your reaction I feel almost envious that I have not tasted for myself, but soon.

You release my fingers and a broad grin spreads across your mouth. Without any delay, my hand is immediately back between your thighs, slipping just between your lips until my hand is properly soaked. I raise my hand and move it towards your mouth again. Seeing you lift your head towards it for another turn, I move it away at the last second and to my own face. The taste of you is exquisite, and I cannot wait any longer.

I move to the bottom of the hospital bed and crawl onto it. I cannot wait any longer. I prop myself on my elbows and hold your hips firmly in my hands. As I pull myself forwards, my lips meet yours and I begin to explore.

Suddenly behind me, the curtain swishes back, startling us both. The female doctor and nurse come in to check how you are doing.

They are shocked and outraged (apparently). You try to cover yourself up, but nurse grabs yours wrists and stops you, while the doctor kicks me out.

You are chastised for behaving like such a dirty slut, and told that if you must behave like that in public, then they will make sure that everyone gets to see.

Doctor uses surgical tubing to tie your wrists and knees to the bed, ensuring that your ankle is still raised, and your pussy is open for all to see. Nurse opens the curtains all the way, to ensure the maximum audience.

You struggle to close your legs and hide yourself, but the tubes hold you fast. You cannot do anything to resist what is coming next.

Doctor takes a wooden tongue depresser from her pocket, and draws lines up and down your chest, tracing lines over your breasts, and grating slightly against the side of your erect nipples.

Without warning, she grips the ends of the TD, and uses the end to flick your nipples in turn. The strike makes you cry out in pain and surprise. Nurse clamps her hand over your mouth to silence you. She growls to you "Quiet, Slut, unless you want the whole ward in here looking at your cunt!"

You blush, and clamp your lips closed.

With each strike to your nipple, you struggle to keep yourself still and quiet, but you can't help the upward movement of your pussy each time - which now seems extremely wet.

Nurse says "Look Doctor...her pussy is dripping onto the bed. She really is a little slut!"

Doctor turns, and softly whispers "Nurse, we can't have this mess in here. This is a surgical ward. Clean it up immediately."

"Yes Doctor", and without further comment, the nurse thrusts her head between your thighs and begins licking hungrily at your soaked pussy. As she licks, the nipple flicking continues. The colour spreads downwards from your cheeks and onto your chest, as your breathing quickens.

The doctor leans forwards, so that her face is almost touching yours. Her breath feels hot against your cheek, as she flicks again, and again.

She whispers to you..."Do you need to cum, slut?"

Your eyes widen, and you nod emphatically

Sternly, she says "Nurse - NOW!"

Without warning, the nurse slips a lubricated gloved hand straight into your sopping wet pussy.

The shock is such that you immediately squirt all over the bed, and the Nurse's face.

She stands up, licking her lips, and smiles as she wipes her face.

The Doctor stands up straight, and says loudly "Well, I think we've seen enough for today. We will be back at the same time tomorrow to check on you again!"

As she turns to walk, you timidly ask "How do I get out of these?" looking at the ties.

She just walks away...tapping her clipboard.

"Nurse - Next patient please!"