A Visit to the Spa 02 - Nick Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John got up, pulling up his trousers. "I'll get us some water, guys."

Nick got a glass of water too, and he drank half of it before he lay down again. Ryan was kneeling between Nick's spread thighs, and he grabbed Nick by the back of the knees to push them up. Nick gasped when he felt the tip of Ryan's hard cock nudge his hole, and then it slid in easily. "Oh, fuck!"

"Told you we wouldn't need lube," Ryan said, sliding deeper and deeper. He let go of Nick's legs, letting his hands rest on the seat of the couch. "Kevin?"

"Yeah, yeah." Kevin was kneeling by Nick's head, leaning over him to feed him his cock. It was strange to feel Kevin's balls against his forehead, and Nick closed his eyes. The scent of him filled his nostrils, and he opened his mouth.

Kevin moved so a few inches of his dick was in Nick's mouth, and he began to thrust in and out slowly.

Nick was glad Kevin didn't seem to want him to take his cock deeper than that, because he didn't think he could concentrate enough to take it down his throat. Not with Ryan fucking him deep and hard, just the way Nick liked it. It made him moan around Kevin's cock.

Kevin laughed above him. "Horny little slut," he said, and Nick whimpered when he felt someone pinch his nipple.

"That is how we like our boys," Ryan said, and grunted as he kept fucking Nick. "Eager sluts, willing to please."

Nick whimpered again as Kevin kept pinching his nipples. It hurt and ached, but combined with Ryan fucking him, he didn't want Kevin to stop.

Kevin pulled his cock out of Nick's mouth, and began jerking off with quick strokes. "Keep your mouth open, boy," he said, and smiled when Nick did. "Yeah, you want another load, don't you? You want more of my come?"

"Uh huh," Nick managed, with his mouth open. He had opened his eyes again, watching the tip of Kevin's cock.

"Oh yeah," Kevin groaned as he kept jerking off. "Sluts like you always do, always want more come, you fucking comeslut."

Ryan was thrusting harder and deeper too, and judging by his grunts, he was close to coming as well. Nick moaned, and hoped Kevin would come soon.

"Gonna come all over your face," Kevin grunted. "All over your fucking face." He gasped and groaned, and his wrist moved faster and faster. He was thrusting his hips, the tip of his cock brushing against Nick's lips. Then he let out a deep groan and came.

Nick watched as a thick jet of come erupted from Kevin's cock, and landed in his mouth. He kept his mouth open, and the next jet landed in his mouth too. After that, a streak landed on his cheek, and he saw Kevin move his dick slightly to cover Nick's chin and neck in come as well. Nick closed his eyes when he felt come land on his nose, and he kept his mouth open obediently.

He felt Kevin rub his cock against his cheek, and he opened his eyes again. Kevin was grinning down at him. "I got some in your hair too," he said, then got up.

Ryan was still fucking him, but let out a laugh when he saw Nick's face. "Oh damn, boy," he said, and groaned. "Yeah, keeping looking at me like that."

Nick was panting and moaning, but kept his eyes on Ryan's face. He could feel the come drip down his nose, cheeks, and chin. Guys had come on his face before, but this was definitely more than he had ever had on his face, and he wondered what he looked like.

Ryan's eyes were glued to Nick's face as he kept fucking him hard, and Ryan smiled as Nick kept moaning in pleasure.

Nick knew it wasn't enough to make him come, not so soon after his last orgasm, but he loved getting fucked like this.

Ryan thrust in deep, and shuddered as he came. He kept his cock buried inside of Nick, groaning as he filled Nick up with more come.

Nick let out a whimper as Ryan's cock jerked inside of him, then moaned as he eventually pulled out. Ryan looked down at Nick's asshole. "Mmm, looks like I filled you up good, boy."

Nick rolled onto his side, and lowered his legs to sit up so he could drink more water. Before he could grab the glass, Kevin was by his side and he was holding a mirror.

"Here, so you can see what you look like," Kevin told him.

Nick stared at his own face in the mirror. Holy shit, it was worse than he had imagined. He could see the dried-up come from his earlier blowjobs, and Kevin had got way more come on his face than Nick had thought. There was still come sliding down his neck, and there was come in his hair as well. "Holy shit," he mumbled.

"Yeah," John said, taking the mirror from him. "Your ass is even better, you know, with the come dripping out."

"Speaking of..." Kevin moved Nick so he was lying on his back on the couch again, and pushed up his knees to get a good look at his asshole. "Oh yeah, there's the come still dripping out. Ryan filled you good, didn't he?"

"Yeah," Nick managed. He looked up at Ryan, who gave him a proud smile.

"I think you can take a couple more loads," Ryan said, smiling down at him. Then he turned to John. "And I still don't believe you when you say you come more every time."

John held up his hands. "Just saying what I'm seeing, man."

"Prove it," Ryan told him, and gestured at Nick. "You come on him a few times, Kevin and I'll see if it's more, or just the same amount."

Nick sat up to grab his glass, and drank the last of his water. "But you can't come on my face," he said, swallowing the water. "I mean, you can't tell his come apart from Kevin's."

Ryan shrugged. "So he'll come on your chest or stomach."

Kevin grinned at that. "Ooh, yes." He eyed Nick eagerly. "Although I definitely want to come in his ass and mouth again tonight."

"We can do that," Ryan replied. "Nick?"

Nick nodded. "Sure," he replied. His own cock was achingly hard just from hearing them talk about how they wanted to use him. "Yeah. I want you guys to fuck me again. You can come on me too, if we can wash it off afterwards." He didn't want to deal with all that dried-up come otherwise.

Kevin laughed, and reached out to stroke his hair. "Mmm, I'd love to help you get cleaned up." His eyes ran eagerly down Nick's body.

"That does mean actually helping him," Ryan told Kevin, sniggering. "You're not supposed to cover him in more come once you've helped him wash everything off."

Nick laughed at that as well, especially as Kevin glared at Ryan.

"I wasn't even thinking that," Kevin grumbled.

Ryan just looked at Nick, and shook his head. "Sure," he said, and snorted. "Look, they're gonna have us drink these smoothies for the next few weeks to perfect them. You'll have your chance to cover Nick in come again after tonight."

"Oh yeah," Nick said eagerly. "Yeah, I definitely want to help you guys test the effect of the smoothies some more. It's gotta be perfect for our clients."

Kevin stroked his hair again. "Mmm, everything to satisfy our clients, right? Nothing to do with you being a horny, eager slut?"

Nick smiled up at him. "Maybe it's both?" he suggested.

He spent the rest of his evening getting fucked, sucking their cocks and getting filled with more come, and John proved that his load did increase the more he came by coming on Nick's chest and stomach. Nick gave him a blowjob after that, and confirmed that yes, his load was definitely bigger than the first time he had sucked John off.

While John and Ryan cleaned up the VIP area, Kevin led Nick to the showers to help him get the come off of him.

Nick was exhausted, and happily leaned against Kevin's hard, naked body as Kevin washed him. "Mmm, it's a shame to get you cleaned up," Kevin murmured, washing his chest. "Come is such a good look for you."

Nick just smiled at him. "Well, no reason you guys can't do it again, right?"

"Oh, we're definitely going to," Kevin promised him. "Can't wait to do it again." He smacked Nick's ass. "And again." Another smack. "And again."

"Until you're sick of it?" Nick asked.

Kevin laughed, squeezing Nick's ass. "Oh, Nick. We're never gonna get sick of filling you and covering you in huge loads of come," he said.

Nick shuddered against him. "Can't wait," he managed.

12