A Visit to the Spa 02 - Nick Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to calm down, I want to come!" He pouted up at Ryan. "What do I have to do to get you to give me the antidote?"

Ryan chuckled as he zipped up his pants. "More than you're willing to offer. I'm not risking my job, boy. It's company policy. You have to experience the full effect of every smoothie. See you after work, Nick. Enjoy the last few hours."

Nick flung a pillow on the floor, stomping on it in frustration. He could still feel Ryan's come drip out of his ass, and he pulled his boxers up, hissing as the fabric rubbed against his cock. He took a deep breath. He couldn't throw tantrums. Ryan was right. He had to endure this for only a few more hours, and at least no one would tease him while he was doing the mud wrap.

*

It was a little before five when Nick had everything tidied away. He chatted to a few other massage therapists, who all gave him varying degrees of sympathetic smiles and words. He told himself that it'd be over soon now. Only a few more hours and he'd be able to come again.

Ryan found him in the changing room. "Nick, VIP room, five minutes."

Nick's stomach contracted as he nodded. "Sure."

Only a few more hours, but he knew those hours would be filled with Ryan and Kevin teasing him until he couldn't stand it anymore.

Normally, he would consider that a fun evening, but now his feet were led as he made his way over to the VIP lounge. He'd been there before and it was a nice, cosy room where you could enjoy yourself and have a little privacy.

He went in, and Kevin was waiting for him already. Kevin had taken off his jacket, and rolled up his sleeves just below his elbows. "Nick, how was your day?"

"It was fine," Nick replied, feeling nervous. "What do you guys have in mind?"

Kevin laughed. "That'd be spoiling the fun! But you are definitely overdressed. Go on, take off your clothes. All of them."

Nick began by taking off his shirt. He might as well go along, maybe they would go easier on him if he didn't complain. He wondered what Ryan had planned. Definitely some fucking. He glanced over at Kevin. Maybe he would have to give one of them a blowjob while the other fucked him? That would require focus, and maybe be a nice distraction from being unable to come. Would it just be Ryan and Kevin? Did they have the stamina to fuck him for two hours?

"Someone's looking forward to tonight."

Nick was jerked out of his thoughts about what would happen. He had stripped down to his boxers, and his cock was already hard. "I'm looking forward to the end of the night," he muttered, feeling embarrassed as he pushed his boxers down.

Kevin sauntered over to him. "Of course you are." He ran his hands up and down Nick's chest. "Mmm, you boys always feel so nice and smooth."

"Well, I can always help you if you want to get rid of your chest hair," Nick replied. Kevin was proud of his hairy chest, and rightfully so.

Kevin laughed. "I think I'll pass."

The door opened behind them, and Nick turned his head to see Ryan walk in.

"Starting without me?" Ryan asked, shrugging off his jacket.

"You were late, boss."

"Someone had to do a final check around the place." He looked at Nick, then down at his cock. "Kevin, how late was I?"

"I've barely even touched him!" Kevin held up his hands.

Nick felt embarrassed all over again when Ryan smiled down at him. "I'm not looking forward to this," he muttered.

"We should cheer him up," Ryan told Kevin.

Kevin looked at Nick again, and nodded. "Yeah. He loves getting fucked, doesn't he? We should do that."

"Go sit on the couch and spread your legs," Ryan told Nick, before Nick could protest. He turned to Kevin again. "I fucked him this afternoon, so I'll let you go first."

Kevin seemed surprised, but nodded as he pushed the coffee table aside to kneel in front of the couch. Nick had settled down, his ass close to the edge of the seat, and had raised his knees up.

Kevin unzipped his pants and pushed them down to wrap his hand around his dick. "Does that mean he won't require much preparing?"

Nick squirmed on the couch. "At least use some spit?"

Kevin obliged, spreading his own saliva around's Nick hole.

Nick moaned softly. Kevin was right, he did love getting fucked. It didn't matter that he wouldn't be able to come, his own cock was still rock-hard.

Kevin pushed inside of him, slowly and carefully, and once the head was in, he grabbed the back of Nick's knees and pushed them further up, closer against Nick's chest. "There we go," he groaned, "oh yeah, much better."

Nick gasped, his arms resting on the seat of the couch. Having his thighs spread wide like this, his knees pushed to his chest... it wouldn't be comfortable for long, but he didn't care if it meant feeling Kevin's dick slide inside of him inch by inch. He could see Ryan was watching, drinking some water and rubbing his own groin.

Kevin kept pushing deeper, his thick cock filling Nick's ass. "Still not looking forward to this?" he asked, grinning at Nick.

Nick was panting already, and Kevin hadn't even started fucking him. He let his head fall back against the fabric of the couch, and moaned when Kevin began to thrust. The angle was great, the feeling of his dick sliding in and out of his ass was great, Ryan watching them was great. Everything was great, except his growing orgasm that would never actually come.

It only took a few thrusts from Kevin for Nick to whimper because he was so close. It felt so good, he loved getting fucked like this. Kevin's thrusts were hard and deep, and just the way he liked it. "Oh fuck," he managed. "Oh fuck, yeah."

"Yeah, he's definitely enjoying it," Ryan told him. "Good boy."

Nick gasped when Kevin started thrusting faster. "Please, yes, please, fuck," he mumbled, closing his eyes. Oh God, he wanted to come. His cock felt like it would burst. He needed to come. "Let me come, please."

Kevin and Ryan just chuckled, and Nick let out a soft whine. "Harder," he insisted, hoping that would get Kevin to come sooner so that he'd stop fucking Nick. "Fuck me harder."

"This what you want?" Kevin grunted, as he pounded Nick's ass hard, flesh slapping against flesh. "This hard enough?"

He moaned with every thrust. It felt amazing, and he knew that if it hadn't been for the smoothie, he would've come by now. "Oh please, oh fuck, oh please."

Kevin's grunt were constant too, and his thrusts came even faster until he suddenly slammed in hard and deep, groaning as he came.

Nick whimpered as he felt Kevin's cock twitch inside of him, filling him with more come. He felt hot all over, still aching with the need to come.

Kevin slid out of him, and Nick lowered his legs and put his feet back on the floor. He glanced at his cock, which had remained hard throughout. He wished jerking off would help.

"Turn over," Ryan told him, grabbing one of his thighs and rolling him around when Nick didn't move fast enough for Ryan's liking. He slapped Nick's ass a few times as well.

Nick groaned into the seat of the couch, arching his back. The brief sting of pain felt wonderful. It took the edge of the ache in his cock.

Ryan spanked him again. "Oh, you like getting spanked now, Nick? That's good to know."

He whimpered, and let his arms lie on the couch. His cheek was resting against the seat, so he could see Ryan and Kevin. Ryan was smiling as he kept spanking Nick. Nick shivered when he felt Ryan's other hand on his lower back, keeping him in place.

"There, how's that?" Ryan asked. He stroked Nick's ass with his fingers. "Better?"

Nick just moaned and nodded. Yes, it was better because the pain meant he was less turned on.

"Don't think I'm gonna go easy on you when I fuck you," Ryan told him, still stroking his ass. "Then again, you don't want that anyway."

Nick nodded again. The stroking was starting to feel nice, along with the heat from being spanked. He pushed his ass back, tilting his hips.

"It's a good look for him," Kevin commented, inspecting Nick's spanked ass too. "We should definitely do it more often."

Ryan gave him a few more hard spanks. "This was probably enough for tonight," Ryan replied, then ran both hands up and down Nick's ass, squeezing and fondling until Nick was squirming on the couch.

"Please!" he managed. Fuck, he felt even hotter now. He wanted Ryan to stop and never wanted him to stop.

"What do you want me to do, Nick?" Ryan asked, his tone very sweet. "You want me to keep stroking your ass or do you want me to fuck you?"

Nick moaned. His cock was achingly hard, and he wanted to get fucked, but he also wanted to come. Having his ass stroked like this was feeling better than he had expected. Every touch from Ryan's fingers seemed to go straight to his cock. He hadn't known getting spanked would leave him feeling like this. "I wanna come."

"Yeah, but you don't get to come yet."

"Please."

"No, boy, choose. You want a nice, hard fuck?"

He let out a whimper, his body reacting before he could think.

"I'll take that as a yes."

Ryan's cock slid inside of him, helped along by Kevin's come. "Fuck," Nick moaned, shivering at the feeling of Ryan's cock filling him up when his ass was still so sensitive. "Oh, fuck."

Once Ryan was inside of him, he began to fuck Nick slowly, still petting and caressing his ass cheeks. "There, how do you like this?"

"Faster," Nick gasped, figuring that the sooner Ryan would come, the better it would be. It felt so good, he wasn't sure if he could take it much longer. He was aching to come. He needed to.

"Oh no, boy, I'm gonna take my time. That's why I fucked you hard and faster earlier." Ryan kept up his slow and steady rhythm. "It's too much fun to watch you squirm."

His fingers were digging into the seat, and he let out a soft whine. Being fucked slowly wasn't his favourite way of being fucked, he definitely preferred it hard and fast and a little rough, but the slow fucking combined with the feeling still radiating through his ass from being spanked was something else. "Please," he managed.

"You wanna come?"

"Yes!" he said immediately, raising his head as if Ryan had the antidote right there. "Yes, please, let me, please Ryan, let me come."

He looked to find Kevin and Ryan laughing. Kevin was standing up, his trousers already zipped up. "Looks like you've got a fun night ahead of you, Ryan."

"Sure do."

Nick stared as Kevin and Ryan bade each other goodbye. "He's - he's leaving?"

"Yeah," Ryan said, then groaned. "He couldn't stay as long as he would've liked."

"Oh." That was kind of disappointing, but also a good thing. Once Ryan had come, he would need time to recover and since Ryan was the only one here who could fuck him, that would give Nick some respite. Assuming that Ryan was going to come at all, because he knew how Ryan liked to fuck, and this slow pace wasn't it. "Faster." He rocked his hips back.

Ryan kept a tight grip on his hips, making sure Nick couldn't move. "I know what you want," he panted. "You want me to come so you can have a break, huh?"

"No," Nick lied.

"You boys are all the same when you've had the blue smoothie," Ryan told him. "So eager to make us come just so your dick has a chance to calm down."

"Nuh uh."

"Don't worry, Nick. I've got some plans for what to do with you when you've come," Ryan told him, "and before I'm ready to fuck you again."

"What plans?" he moaned.

"It's a surprise."

He groaned in disappointment, but he should've expected it from Ryan. The man loved teasing him, and this slow fucking was no different. It was maddening. Not hard enough to make him really love it, but enough to make him groan with frustration and pleasure. "Please," he managed. "Please, Kevin's gone. Just give me the antidote."

"I already told you, no. I like hearing you beg way too much."

Nick moaned again. He didn't know how long he'd been in here, or how long until the smoothie would stop working. The only thing he could do was endure. The thought made him whimper and sob. He wanted to come! He could feel it inside of him, all that pent-up pleasure! His cock was aching and ready to burst.

"There's a reason we save this one until last," Ryan told him, stroking his back with one hand. "Not just because most of you boys like it the least."

"Huh?" was all Nick could manage. Why did Ryan expect him to listen?

"When you accept the blue smoothie, you submit completely." Ryan kept stroking his back as he fucked Nick. "You submit your body to us. Oh, sure, the other smoothies affect you just as strongly, but well, you like those effects. Being obedient is fun. Being horny is fun. But being unable to come... no, you boys usually hate that."

Nick wondered about that 'usually'. So there were definitely some boys who liked it. He wondered why. Did they like this desperate feeling? Or did they like feeling helpless? Did they like the ache in their dicks?

"And accepting that smoothie, giving up control over when you can come... Yes, that's how you submit to us and how you show you're gonna be a good, obedient employee," Ryan told him. "And I knew you would drink it without too much protest, because you like submitting. You like obeying."

He nodded against the seat. It sounded like Ryan was pleased with him, which was good. " Yeah."

"Good boy. You must really love working here if you were willing to give up coming. I know how horny you are, how much you love getting fucked."

"Please," he moaned. "Yes."

The hand that had been stroking his back drifted down his side, then to his hip, then to his groin.

Nick bucked his hips, trying to squirm away from Ryan's hand. "No, no, please!" He whimpered when Ryan's fingers grazed his cock.

"You feel so hot, Nick," Ryan told him. "Your cock has been hard since I came in here, you must really want to come." His fingertips brushed against his balls. "Mm, you feel like you're close."

"I am, please," he babbled, trying to twist his hips so that Ryan's hands weren't on his cock, but it was impossible. Ryan's fingers kept finding his cock to stroke or his balls to caress. "Please, I'm so close, I wanna come, Ryan, please."

Ryan wrapped his hand around Nick's cock, and despite himself, Nick thrust into it, looking for release. "You poor thing," Ryan told him. He was still slowly fucking Nick. "You'd do anything, wouldn't you?"

He perked up at that. "Yes, please, anything. Anything you want. You can fuck me, I'll suck you off, Ryan, please!"

"Of course you offer sex."

He whimpered. "Anything, please."

"Mm, what if I want to give you the blue smoothie again?"

He shook his head. No, not again, not in return for the antidote. "Ryan," he whimpered. "Please."

"I thought you wouldn't." He stroked Nick's balls. "It's all right, there's still those colleagues of yours who do like taking it. They don't like some of the things you do like."

Nick whimpered. He still wanted to come, and he was still rocking his hips as Ryan was stroking his cock and balls. He pretended that this was just Ryan teasing him by fucking him slowly, and that as soon as Ryan would speed up, Nick would be pushed over the edge and he'd be able to enjoy his orgasm.

He wasn't sure how long he lay there, bent over the couch with his knees on the floor, panting against the seat and squirming as Ryan fucked him slowly while stroking his cock. He wasn't sure how many times he said 'please' or 'I wanna come'. It had to be soon, right? He felt like he'd been in here for hours.

Finally, Ryan began to speed up, his sudden change taking Nick by surprise and kicking his body into overdrive. It felt so good to be fucked hard, that he was whimpering and moaning with every thrust, his hips rocking back to receive Ryan's dick. "Please," he moaned, "please, Ryan, please, fuck me, please, oh fuck, fuck, it's so good, please!"

Ryan came with a deep groan, pushing his dick deep inside of Nick as he filled him up.

Nick stayed in place even after Ryan pulled out. He wasn't sure if his legs could hold him, they were shaking after the hard fuck.

Ryan helped him to lie down on the couch, and Nick squirmed to get more comfortable while Ryan spread his legs again. "You can't fuck me," Nick mumbled, feeling a little pleased with that.

"True, but I can still do this." Ryan began to jerk him off, making Nick moan and try to curl into a ball. "Or I can use something else."

Nick sighed in relief when Ryan let go of him, but then saw Ryan pick up a box from under the table. "What's that?"

"One of our toys," Ryan said, pulling out a thick butt plug. It had a cord with a controller on the other hand. "This is the most basic one. I think that's enough for you for now."

Nick let his head fall back on the couch when he felt Ryan insert the butt plug inside of him. It wasn't as thick or long as Ryan's cock, but still filled him up nicely. He started when he felt it vibrate, first slow and barely noticeable, but soon there was a low buzz and he felt the strong vibrations inside of him. "Fuck!" he yelled, arching his back and pushing his feet against the seat of the couch. "Fuck!"

Ryan, who had gotten off the couch, laughed as he played with the controller, slowing down the pulsing vibrations one second and speeding them up the next. He also played with the intensity, sometimes dialling them down so low that Nick thought he had turned it off, then turning them up until Nick whimpered in pain.

Ryan sat down next to his head, running his hand through Nick's hair, damp with sweat by now. "That was my plan. Mmm, look at you squirm, boy."

Nick was writhing on the seat as he moaned. There was no escaping the butt plug or its vibrations, and he felt seconds away from coming. "Please, Ryan, please!" He wasn't sure if he was begging Ryan to let him come, or to turn off the butt plug or both.

"This might even be better than fucking you myself," Ryan said, stroking his forehead. "Your cock has to be achingly hard now."

It had been achingly hard five minutes after he had walked in here. "Please," he whimpered, arching his back at a particularly powerful vibration. "Oh, fuck!"

Ryan kept stroking his forehead and hair, telling him how good he looked squirming like this, and pretty much ignoring Nick pleading with him. When he finally did pull the butt plug out, Nick wasn't sure if he was relieved or disappointed.

Ryan then fucked him again, Nick lying on the couch and Ryan on top of him, and that was both better and worse. He still felt like he was only seconds away from coming, and then Ryan used one of his hands to stroke Nick's cock.

Nick was swearing and moaning and whimpering, shuddering as Ryan kept fucking him. He moaned when Ryan came, and when Ryan slid out of him, and wasn't surprised when he pushed the butt plug back inside of Nick.

"Please," he managed, looking up at Ryan when Ryan sat down next to him. "Please, I wanna come."

"It's a little past seven o'clock now," Ryan told him, glancing at his watch. "It'll be over soon."

"Please!" It had been six hours, the smoothie had to stop working now.

"But previous smoothies all lasted six and a half hours with you," Ryan told him. "Not much longer now."

Nick kept clinging to that thought as the butt plug pulsed inside of him. Only a little longer. He'd get to come any moment now.

When Ryan got up to remove the butt plug out of his ass a little while later, Nick spread his legs, expecting Ryan to fuck him, but instead, Ryan simply sat down and kept Nick's knees spread with his hands. "What?"

"It's been six and a half hours," he said. "I won't take the risk of you coming because of the butt plug."

Nick's stomach squirmed. "You wanna fuck me?"

Ryan laughed. "Mm, I've fucked you enough for now. No, you can jerk yourself off. But -" He raised one hand when Nick already moved his arm. "But you can only try once every two minutes. A few strokes, no more."