A Visitor For Jaina Pt. 02

Story Info
Jaina's desires begin to conflict with Aaron's.
14.2k words
4.74
2.6k
1

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with my previous stories, this is 100% fiction, with some parts based loosely on personal fantasies and is not based on actual events. I started this story with the intent of going in a certain direction. While I was writing part 1, I became inspired with other possible storylines and characters. I began incorporating pieces of other storylines into this story and developing main characters and side characters alike. I already know how the story will end, but I intend to take my time getting there, bringing many more adventures of Jaina et al along the way. I hope you enjoy.

**********

It was still dark when I was awakened by the simultaneous sensations of a soft hand rubbing my chest, a stocking clad leg gently rubbing my own stocking clad leg, a body pressed up against my back, and a butt gently grinding against my quickly hardening cock. I reached around to the body behind me and felt a very firm ass as the body behind me snuggled closer. As I rubbed the ass my hand grazed the suspender of a garter belt. Rachel. She was the only one of us wearing a garter belt. Shayla and I both wore thigh-high stockings, which had silicone on the inner portions of the top bands to help hold them up. I reached in front of me and felt another very firm ass. My hand followed her waist around to the front of the person grinding against me. I let my hand slide down and, discovering a cock as hard as mine, confirmed it was Shayla's ass grinding against my own stiff shaft.

The grogginess associated with initially waking up quickly subsided. With the events of the previous day and night still fresh in my mind, I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed I shared with Shayla and Rachel. 5:17 AM. My alarm was normally set for 5:30 because I liked to either go for a run or a ride before work. I was sure Shayla and Rachel were already stirring because they lived in Dallas, two hours ahead of San Diego.

Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotions for me. Shane, a fellow bisexual crossdresser I had met just three months prior, and his wife Rachel arrived in San Diego for the purpose of, among other things, checking out San Diego to see if they liked it here. Rachel had been offered a promotion with her company. Along with the promotion came a relocation from Dallas. Shane worked for the same software company as me. We were both programmers but had taken on roles of account reps for different regions of the country. Shane had already inquired about a transfer to San Diego in the event Rachel took the promotion. He had been given the green light and he would still be able to maintain his position as the account rep for the southern region. Shane reached out to me and asked if I would show them around San Diego while they were here to check things out.

Shane was also Shayla. I met both Shane and Shayla in Portland during our company's annual convention. A combination of several things led me to placing a Doublelist ad and creating a Grindr profile and Shane, as Shayla, ended up replying to both. I had discovered my wife was cheating on me, I had been crossdressing on and off for most of my life, and I was bi-curious, so I took the opportunity to explore by my crossdressing and satisfy my sexual curiosities during my trip Portland. It was in the hotel bar that Shane met me as Aaron, and later that evening in my hotel room Shayla met Jaina. The rest, as they say, is history.

I had only met Rachel, a drop-dead gorgeous woman every bit as bisexual as her crossdressing husband, the day before, and I had only met Shane/Shayla 3 months prior, but I already felt like I had known both for my entire life. The way Rachel took to me like an older brother, or for that matter, an older sister, was something I had only read about in stories or seen in movies. Shane and I had at least met previously, and we continued a long-distance friendship through emails. But my fondness for both was real and I was already praying they would fall in love with San Diego and Rachel would accept her promotion so I would be able to see more of them.

Among the things that led yesterday being such a whirlwind of emotions beyond the arrival of Shane and Rachel were the shopping spree in which Rachel spent no less than $15,000 on makeup, clothing, and wigs for Jaina, my crossdressing alter-ego, and my wife Amber telling me she had filed for divorce. The latter came as no surprise, as my discovery she had been cheating on me for quite some time made things evident our marriage was over. That revelation led me back to the hotel suite where Shane and Rachel were staying, and ultimately a night of lovemaking between Jaina, Shayla, and Rachel in what they came to refer to as my room.

The sweet scent of perfume, mingling with a hint of sweat and sex, filled my nostrils. I nuzzled closer to Shayla and kissed her neck. "Good morning, Beautiful," I said as I gently stroked her cock. From behind me, I heard Rachel reply, "Good morning yourself, Sexy." I let out a little giggle as I turned to face Rachel. "I was talking to your beautiful husband, Gorgeous, but good morning to you, too," I said as I began to kiss her passionately. For all the beauty, excitement, and erotic exploration Shayla brought to the table, Rachel's acceptance and encouragement of our crossdressing and bisexual lovemaking made her more desirable. While I very much enjoyed giving Shayla's ass a good working over and as much as I loved sucking her cock to completion, Rachel's smooth, hairless pussy put up a fight Shayla had no chance of winning. I had already licked and fucked Rachel to what she described as mind-blowing orgasms as Jaina, and she showed no shame toward Shane/Shayla in announcing that she wanted to make love to Aaron, too.

As exciting as the prospect of making love to Rachel as my male self was, I wasn't sure I wanted to test those waters and potentially cause turmoil between us. Shane, in his male form, also wanted to make love to Aaron, but I didn't see Shane that way, either as myself or as Jaina. I was attracted to femininity, and I would fuck and suck Shayla all day long every day, but I felt no physical attraction to men, and that included men who I knew could become beautiful women.

My passionate kiss with Rachel was interrupted by Shane firmly but gently grabbing a handful of my ass. "Save some for me. Both of you," she said coyly as she climbed between us. The three of us spent the next few minutes kissing, groping, rubbing, and caressing each other. I was horny, and I knew they were horny, too. But it was quickly approaching 6:00 AM and I needed to remove everything that made me Jaina and shower before heading home to change into clean clothes. We had another full day ahead of us, and anymore sex was going to have to wait until that evening.

"As much as I want you, and as much as I want you," I said to Shayla first, then Rachel, "I need to get cleaned up, head home, and get cleaned up again. But something tells me you have more in store for me tonight."

Shayla and Rachel exchanged glances that told me they had something planned, but I was going to have to wait and see. "You're right," Rachel replied. "We do have a lot to take care of. We still need to discover the rest of this wonderful city before we head back to Dallas on Friday."

I headed off to take a shower as Shayla and Rachel headed back to their room. I stopped to look at myself in the mirror. I still couldn't believe the person staring back at me was me. Despite the look of having fucked, sucked and been sucked multiple times, as evidenced by the messy wig and messy makeup, I still looked like a woman. My mascara and eyeliner were also a mess, as between moments of lovemaking I got rather emotional as we talked about us, about how I was beginning to feel about them, and about my failed marriage.

I removed my wig and put it on the stand, pulled off my false eyelashes, and stripped off my stockings, the only remaining pieces of lingerie I was still wearing. For the life of me I couldn't remember removing my corset, but it was nowhere to be seen. I took my time removing my makeup and after I was satisfied I had removed all evidence, I hopped in the shower and gave myself a good scrubbing. I was still horny, and the thought of pleasuring myself briefly crossed my mind, but I decided against it, hoping I would be able to shoot my load down Rachel's throat later.

After I showered and dressed, I met Shane and Rachel back downstairs. They were both cleaned up and I made the probably correct assumption they disrobed, removed makeup, and showered together. They were both still in shower robes, drinking coffee. When Shane saw me, he got up and poured a cup of coffee for me. "Cream and sugar," Shane asked. "Just black is fine," I answered, "with just a touch of cold water to cool it down a few degrees." I liked my coffee black, and I liked to drink it immediately. I liked it hot but didn't like having to wait for it to cool down enough to drink without scalding my tongue, so I always added water to bring the temperature down.

Rachel was seated at the dining table with her laptop. She was scrolling through property listings and writing down addresses of homes she wanted to view. "I have seven properties I want to look at," she said, "Three in Rancho Santa Fe, two in Del Mar, and two in La Jolla. The two in Del Mar and two in La Jolla are smaller, farther from our offices but closer to yours, and they all have ocean views, but the Rancho Santa Fe homes are closer to my offices but aren't that far out of the way of yours, and are larger," she continued.

I glanced over her shoulder and my jaw dropped. Not a single property she was looking at was listed for less than $10 million, and two of them were well over $20 million. Rachel saw the look on my face and smiled. "If they're going to offer to pay up to $5 million to relocate, then I'm going to make sure I get every cent. Besides, Shane and I have been getting offers upwards of $25 million on our place in Dallas. We've told them we weren't interested in selling, but the offers come anyway," Rachel said, sounding almost as if receiving a $25 million offer for their house was an inconvenience.

Rachel started plotting the addresses on a map, calculating the most efficient route. "You don't need to do that," I told her. "The modern miracles of technology will do that for you. Give me the addresses and I'll enter them into the navigation system in my car. The nav system will do the rest." Rachel looked at me like I had just told her she could buy bread pre-sliced. "Sorry. Even though my husband has a brilliant mind, as do you, I'm sure, I frequently forget that brilliant minds have worked to solve problems like these," she said as she handed me a list of addresses.

After assuring them I would be back to pick them up by 8:30, I finished my coffee and said my goodbyes to Rachel and Shane. Rachel gave me a hug and thanked me for both a wonderful night and for arranging my schedule to accommodate them, then headed upstairs to finish getting ready. When she was out of earshot, Shane pulled me in for a hug and held me close for a moment longer than I would normally have been comfortable with. Before I could pull away, he whispered in my ear, "It's okay. I may not get to have you, but I know Shayla will. And I know Rachel will. And I want you to know I'm at peace with that. This isn't the first time one of us has wanted a partner we would never have, but I'm beginning to hope it's the last." With that, Shane let me go. As he turned to head up stairs to finish getting ready, I thought I saw his eyes welling up with tears.

It took me less time than I thought it would to get home and change into fresh clothes. Since I didn't technically have to be in the office, I opted for an Under Armor t-shirt, a pair of Levi's, and running shoes. I gave myself a quick shave, even though I had shaved less than 16 hours before. I didn't like the feeling of stubble on my face, and if I didn't shave, my 5 o'clock shadow was going to appear before noon. I pondered putting some gel in my hair to spike it but opted for throwing on an L.A. Dodgers baseball cap instead. My love for the Dodgers lost me some popularity points at work, especially with Petco Park visible from some of the windows of the floors we occupied in our building downtown, but I was brought into the world and raised a Dodgers fan, I fully intended to go out as a Dodgers fan.

I was back to pick up Shane and Rachel at exactly 8:30. I'd even had time to stop and grab some pastries for breakfast. They were both ready when I knocked on the door to their suite. Rachel answered the door. She was dressed casually in a pair of jeans, a black blouse and black flats while Shane was dressed similarly to me. We downed the pastries and another cup of coffee and headed out the door.

As an account rep I rated a parking spot in the parking garage under the building that housed our offices. I pulled into my spot, and we headed up the elevator to the 12th floor of the building, where my office was. I showed Shane and Rachel around, introducing Shane to some of the programmers, developers and engineers I worked with on various projects, and I showed him where his office would be, right next to mine, if he ended up transferring here. I also introduced him to my boss and a few of the lower level executives.

After the quick tour, we headed down to the 10th floor, where human resources, operations, accounting, travel, and most of the other non-development positions were located. Since I had already mentioned Shane to them, and since they were likely going to be the four people he dealt with the most outside the 12th floor, I wanted to introduce Shane to Kim, Samantha, Jennifer and Traci. When we got close enough for them to hear us, I looked at Shane and, in a voice loud enough to make sure they all heard, said, "Now, you do not want to piss off any of these ladies. They can make or break your travel plans, and if you don't want to wind up in Siberia, Bumfuck, Egypt, or worse, Cleveland, Ohio, you will remain on their good sides." My joke elicited laughter from all.

I introduced Shane and Rachel to each of them. Jennifer asked if I still planned on being around for lunch and I looked to Shane and Rachel. It was barely past 9 o'clock in the morning and we had just eaten our breakfast of pastries not thirty minutes earlier. "We do have a lot to do today, but perhaps we can all do dinner? Our treat," she said, as she put her arm around Shane.

The women looked at each other as if they weren't sure they should or even could accept. "It's okay," I told them, "Nothing in the rules says a friend can't pay for dinner." Kim and Samantha each said they would have to clear it with their husbands, and Jennifer needed to do the same with her fiancé. "They're all invited," Rachel said, "and I won't take 'no' for an answer."

Rachel's last statement caused more than a few curious eyebrows to raise. I laughed, "She's not kidding. This lady, despite her small stature, has a very commanding presence and has a way of getting what she wants." Without missing a beat, Rachel glanced in my direction and said, "Well, not everything. At least not yet."

This caught Traci's attention and she stepped between me and Rachel. Looking first at Rachel, then at me, then to everybody else before finally returning her attention to Rachel, Traci stated matter-of-factly, "Well, this girl is single and doesn't have to clear anything with anybody. If nobody minds me going alone, you can count me in."

I felt rather than saw Kim looking directly at me as Traci spoke. I looked in her direction and she nonchalantly looked from me to Traci and back. I raised my eyebrows and gave a slight shrug. When she was sure nobody was looking at her, Kim mouthed, "Did you tell her?" I quickly shook my head and mouthed, "Not yet."

Just then a ding indicating an email sounded from Kim's computer. She turned her attention to her computer briefly and a few seconds later exclaimed, "Damn! It's a good thing you're here Aaron. We might be sending you to Europe for a few days." She stood from her computer and asked everybody if they could excuse us, but we needed to head upstairs for a few minutes. I asked Shane and Rachel if they would be okay, and I asked the others if they wouldn't mind babysitting for a few minutes. After I knew everyone would be settled for a few, Kim and I headed toward the elevators.

As we got to the elevators, Kim hit the down button. "Aren't we supposed to be going up," I asked, raising my eyebrows in suspicion. "No. This won't take long. The whole thing about Europe is bullshit. The email notification was just really nice timing and I made up that story on the spot as a ruse to get you alone so we could talk about Traci. We're heading down to the first floor and we're coming right back up." The elevator arrived and we got in. Kim hit the button for the first floor, and we started our journey down. I had to give it to Kim, she was quick, and she was good. Considering it wasn't uncommon for account reps to pick up slack for other account reps, she even had me fooled.

"Do you plan on talking to her," Kim asked, a little excitedly. "Tonight would be a perfect night for the two of you to get to know each other better as friends rather than just co-workers, and it would be an excellent opportunity for Traci to decide for herself whether she was willing to put herself in the middle of the drama between you and your wife if things end up going down the road you think they are headed!"

Kim was obviously trying to be match-maker, and it was funny and adorable at the same time. She also had no idea that, as far as Traci was concerned, the situation had improved significantly in Traci's favor since we had spoken the previous day. "Yeah... about Traci," I started, intentionally sounded like I was about to drop bad news in Kim's lap.

"Don't you fucking hurt her, Aaron, or so help me God, I will make sure you really do end up in Bumfuck, Egypt... or Cleveland!"

The elevator reached the first floor and the doors opened. Several people saw us and waited for us to exit. "Sorry. Left my wallet up in my office. We were headed out for coffee, but now we have to go back up." A few of the waiting people laughed and one commented about how he hates when things like that happen. Kim pressed the button for the 18th floor while others pressed buttons for their respective floors. Once we got to the 18th floor, we were sure we had a few seconds of privacy as we travelled back down to the 10th. She pressed the button and the doors closed.

"I'm not going to hurt Traci, Kim. You have my word on that. I'll fill you in more later, but my wife told me last night that she had filed, and I am supposed to be served next Monday."

Kim looked at me with wide eyes. "I don't know whether to hug you and tell you I'm sorry to hear that, or hug you and tell you how excited I am that there might be a chance for you Traci," she said as what I told her sunk in. "Let's save the hugs for now, and just keep your fingers crossed," I answered.

The elevator returned to our floor, and we headed back. Shane was entertaining everybody with stories of different clients he'd dealt with over the last couple of years, and everyone seemed to be enjoying getting to know each other. Rachel and Traci both smiled as they saw me approaching, but at that moment the last thing on my mind was Rachel and her pussy, or Shayla and her ass and cock. My mind was on Traci. "Is everything alright," Traci and Jennifer asked at the same time. "Yeah. The boss is going to see if someone else can pick up the slack. The Schuyler project in Santa Barbara needs my focus right now," I answered the group.

"Now, where were we before Kim and I were interrupted," I asked, looking at Traci.

"Oh, I was asking if everybody was okay with me going alone," Traci reminded us. "But I realized you all might want it to be a couples thing, so don't worry about it," she continued, trying to avoid looking at me.