A Wager

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John nodded, pulling his pants up. He hadn't yet thought of going to the police, but it occurred to him now that maybe he should. He tucked his shirt in and fastened his pants. His shirt stuck to his chest and wet spots showed through. How many people had Derek drugged and seduced like this? How many more might yet be his victims?

"I can see it on your face," Derek said, smiling. "You're thinking about the drug. Well, let me tell you: I have been completely honest in everything I said to you tonight except one thing."

No, it couldn't be.

Derek's smile grew broader and a kind of horror and acute embarrassment crashed over John.

"I'm afraid so, buddy. What I put in your drink was a classic placebo, like the sugar pill, but leaving the tell-tale trace of its presence at the bottom of your glass to prove its presence. Too small to make much difference to the taste of your beer, but when I suggested you had been drugged, and that you would be highly suggestible as a result, you believed it. You were maybe a little drunk, but that's what you get when you keep saying yes to strangers buying you drinks. In the end, all it really took to make you a submissive cocksucking bottom was a slight suspension of your own inhibitions."

Jake laughed. "Is that how you do it?"

"It's all power of suggestion. I can't make anyone do anything they don't want to do. If you're a natural submissive like John here, all anyone has to do is ask."

John reddened.

"I saw you for what you were the moment you sat in that booth. A curious sub just waiting to be told what to do. Your mouth was already watering for cock and you didn't even know it. I saw you checking out the guys at the bar as well as the girls."

John tried to deny it, but the denial broke in his throat. He had been curious about guys, that was true. And after tonight, what use was denial about his sexual nature. He couldn't deny he'd enjoyed himself and the way he was used.

He pulled his jacket on and made ready to leave.

"Front door's locked," Jake said. "Go out the back. Be careful, sometimes there's a drunk sleeping in the alley back there and he might ask you for a blowjob. We know you just can't resist."

John turned to go.

"Oh, one more thing," Derek said. "We may have turned you out tonight, but if you come here again, we'll turn you so gay, you'll like high fashion and musical theatre."

Jake laughed.

John slammed the back door of the bar shut on his way out. As the rain fell around him, John made his way home, covered in the residue of his activities. His ass hurt, so he made his way slower than normal despite his desire to hurry home unseen. The pain reminded him of the sensations that Jake had generated there just a few minutes ago. Without thinking, he licked his lips, tasted the salty residue that had been left around his lips and recalled the joy of pleasuring Derek's cock.

To his astonishment, these thoughts made him hard again and he knew that, even before having a shower, the first thing he would do when he got home would be to jerk off.

"I'm turned out," he said to himself and seriously wondered if he would come back to the bar tomorrow night. He wondered if Derek and Jake had made a bet on it.


12