A Waiting Room with a View Pt. 02

Story Info
Another wife is on display during medical exam.
7k words
4.49
46.4k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b7ffh1
b7ffh1
289 Followers

Disclaimer:

"A Waiting Room With a View" was posted by original author over Mark Once 15 years ago. Several months ago, prior to writing the story, I tried to get in touch with the author, but did not hear anything back. Also, prior to submitting this story, I also tried to contact the author, but have not heard anything back.

I acknowledge that the original idea, the setting of the story, and many of the characters are the creation of the original author, Mark Once.

Author's note:

"A Waiting Room with a View" by Mark Once is one of my favorite stories ever. For the past 15 years, I have hoped for a follow-up story set in Dr. Shiffman's office with another couple. I finally decided to take a try at writing my own. The setting and many of the characters are Mark Once's. I hope you enjoy the followup! I have tried to retain the spirit of the original. Please let me know what you think in the comments.

***********

I will never forget the summer of 2005. I graduated college in May, married my high school sweetheart in July, and moved to the city to start my first job in August! My wife, Mary, had also graduated college, and was getting ready to start teaching pre-school when school started in September.

We had been in our new home a few days, when the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, I saw a well-dressed, handsome couple who appeared to be in their 40's standing there holding a freshly made apple pie

"Hi, new neighbor," the man greeted me. "I am Mark Harris, and this is my wife Beth. We just wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

I shook their hands. "Please come in," I said, opening the door wide. "I am Larry Greene, and this is my wife Mary," I introduced ourselves.

"Sorry for the mess, we are still unpacking everything."

"You guys are better than us. At least your home doesn't look like a warehouse the way ours did for the first couple of weeks!" Beth reassured us.

Thus began our friendship with the Harris's. They were just the friends a newlywed couple living for the first time in a big city needed. They shared tips with us on the best shops, where to get our haircuts, and all the little things that go into making life comfortable. They introduced us to their circle of friends. Mary especially became good friends with Beth. She looked up to her as a role model and like a really cool older sister.

They were in our home one Wednesday evening, when my wife brought up a problem.

"Beth, the school is requiring that all teachers have a physical exam before school starts. I tried calling some of the local offices around here, but they are all booked up. I was thinking about trying your doctor, Beth. Who do you go to?"

"This time of year, all the doctors' offices are booked up with physicals, so it is really hard to find an appointment. To answer your question, I have been going to Dr. Shiffman for the past several years. I really like the practice. The doctor is super smart, deeply knowledgeable, yet caring and really spends time with you, and is a great listener. The staff is also very friendly. The office is a little old style, and doesn't cater to modern sensitivities, but other than that, they are awesome. Would you like me to call the office and see if I can get them to squeeze you in as a favor to me?"

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course. You are my friend now, and you really need to get that physical done to start your job. I would be happy to do it for you. I will call them tomorrow and then call you once I get an answer."

"Thank you so much, Beth."

I noticed a weird look come into Mark's eyes when Beth was talking about her doctor. Maybe, it is just the concern that the conversation would veer off into a discussion of female problems.

We hung out the rest of the evening watching a movie together, and then said goodbye.

The next day, my wife called me at work.

"Honey, Beth called, and said that the office was able to squeeze me in at 9 AM tomorrow. Would you mind going in late tomorrow so you can come with me to the doctor's office."

Money was tight, and we only had a single car. Mary had not yet gotten comfortable enough with the public transit system to want to try to take it to an unfamiliar place.

"Sure, honey, no problem. I will take you to the appointment, and then go into work after dropping you back off at home."

"Thanks, Larry. I love you."

"Love you too, bye!"

That night, when I got in bed, I did my usual bedtime routine of slipping my hand under my wife's nightgown and giving her body a quick feel. When I came to her pussy, I was surprised to see that her pubes were completely gone, leaving it completely smooth.

My wife explained.

"The jelly the doctor uses for internal exams makes my pubes all messy and tangled and is a pain to get out. So for some time, I have been shaving before going for my exams."

I was immediately hard, but my wife told me that we couldn't have sex that night because she had her physical tomorrow.

The next morning, we got up and got ready for the appointment. Like many guys, I always wondered what the point is in getting dressed up real fancy to go to the doctors, since you were going to have to take it all off and put on an old exam gown anyway. My wife did not see it like that, and got up early and spent some time getting dressed, doing her hair, and putting on her makeup.

She looked absolutely stunning. She wore a dark blue dress that came down to mid calf along with black pumps. Two pearl earrings complemented the set. She grabbed one of her fancy handbags and we headed out.

It was a good thing we left early because downtown parking was a pain. We had to park some distance away from the office and walk there. As we walked together on the sidewalk, I noticed many of the men we met giving her looks of appreciation! I was proud to be married to such a beautiful woman.

We found the office building. It looked pretty dilapidated. We entered the building and took a creaky, slightly smelly, elevator up to the sixth floor. The carpeting and decor looked like they had last been updated in the 1970's.

So this was what Beth meant when she said the office was old style and didn't cater to modern sensibilities.

We got off the elevator and walked to a door marked, "Dr. William Shiffman."

Mary froze. "Beth goes to a male doctor!?!"

My wife, even though she has an awesome body, is super shy and modest. I was her first and only boyfriend, and she has always gone only to female doctors.

And now, here we were standing outside the door of a male doctor.

I realized that although Beth had avoided mentioning the sex of the doctor, Mary had assumed that Dr. Shiffman was a female.

"What should we do," she asked, more of herself than anybody else.

"All the doctors are booked, and I might not find another appointment in time. Also, Beth highly recommended the doctor and got the office to book this appointment as a personal favor to me. It would be really selfish of me to just ghost the appointment."

A conflict raged deep inside me. My immediate reaction upon seeing the name on the door, was that I didn't want some strange dude seeing and feeling my wife's freshly shaved pussy, even if he did have some fancy degree to his name. There was no way any guy could look at Mary naked and not get turned on! I had seen some of the medical students at the bar before when I was in college, and believe me, they were as horny as anybody else.

Yet as I thought about it, a strange excitement grew inside me. So far, I had been the only guy to have seen Mary naked. What would it be like to have another guy also see her naked! The thought made my dick twitch.

And then I thought about Mary. She was so shy and modest. I knew how embarrassed she would be to expose herself to the male doctor. Yet despite my protectiveness, I found the thought of her embarrassment was also actually turning me on.

"I guess it's really not that big of a deal. Doctor's see undressed patients so much that it must be routine for them." she continued, reassuring herself.

Before she or I had a chance to change our minds, I pushed the heavy door open.

"Bye, bye, modesty, see you later," I joked.

She giggled, temporarily forgetting her nervousness, as we walked into Dr. Shiffman's office together.

We stepped into the office and immediately were facing down a long corridor. I could see 4 rooms with closed doors starting at the entrance and running along the left side of the corridor. At the opposite end of the corridor, across from the entrance, there was an X-ray cubicle. Finally, there was another room opposite the others on the right side of the corridor.

At the base of the corridor, to our right was the waiting room. Together the corridor and waiting room formed an "L" shape with a fat base. The receptionist sat at a high counter at the far end of the waiting room opposite the corridor.

We had come about 15 minutes before our appointment, and the office was still mostly empty.

While Mary went to check in with the receptionist, I grabbed a couple of seats nearest to the door of the first room, which was actually in the waiting room itself.

Mary came back and sat next to me and began filling out her medical history forms. Partway through the forms, she leaned in close and whispered, "Larry, I may have been worried about nothing. See here." She pointed to a spot on the form. "Have you had a Pap smear within the last year?" she said reading the form. "I remember now. My lady doctor only did a Pap smear every other year saying I didn't need one every year. Luckily, I had one just last year, so I won't need another one this year. Seeing Dr. Shiffman won't be as embarrassing as I thought."

I saw her smile as she finished filling out the forms. Once she was done, she went and gave them to the receptionist, and came and sat down next to me. She looked a lot more relaxed.

I was conflicted. I couldn't tell if I was relieved or disappointed. One the one hand, I was happy that Mary would not have to be embarrassed and that my wife's body would be for my eyes only. On the other hand, I got this perverse thrill whenever I thought about Dr. Shiffman seeing Mary naked.

As I was thinking about all this, the door on the right side of the corridor opened, and an older man with white hair and a white coat came out. I presumed it was Dr. Shiffman. He was very fit and handsome for an older man. His face and his bearing conveyed a sense of competence and confidence.

He saw us and came over to us.

We stood up to greet him.

"Hello. You must be Mrs. Greene," he said, offering his hand to her. "Welcome to our practice. Elizabeth Harris has been a patient of ours for some time, and we are happy she recommended us to you."

"Thank you sir," my wife said shyly.

He then turned to me.

"Hi, I'm Larry, Mary's husband," I introduced myself. "Beth has told us great things about you."

"Nice to meet you. Thank you for the kind words. I pride myself in taking the time to listen to my patients and then doing a thorough, detailed exam," Dr. Shiffman said as he shook my hand.

As I heard him say, "thorough, detailed exam" and looked into his eyes and shook his hand, suddenly I felt a thrill go through my entire body.

Mary was wrong. This exam would be as involved as she feared. Sometime soon, these very eyes would be seeing my wife naked, and this very hand would be touching her most intimate parts!

Jealousy combined with lust surged up in me, but I kept my outward demeanor calm.

Having greeted us, Dr. Shiffman returned to his office, and we sat down again.

By this time, it was 10 past 9, and the office was starting to fill up with patients.

Just then a pretty redhead in blue scrubs came into the waiting room.

"Mary Greene," she called.

My wife stood up, handing me her purse for me to hold until she was back.

"Come this way, Mary," the nurse said as she opened the door right next to us revealing a small exam room.

Mary gave me a smile as she followed the nurse into the exam room.

As the nurse shut the door behind them, I felt my heart beating with erotic tension.

Sometime, before she was done with her exam, Dr. Shiffman would go into that room with my wife, and there, not even 10 feet from where I sat, her private parts would be exposed for the first time to another guy.

I didn't know whether I hated the thought or loved the thought, only that I could not get it out of my mind.

However, that first exposure of my shy, modest wife I was both looking forward to and dreading would happen even sooner than I anticipated.

Mary and the nurse were in the room for about 5 minutes.

By this time, the waiting room had pretty much filled up.

An older man came and asked if Mary's old seat, where her purse was, was still being occupied. I apologized for keeping an extra seat, and told him the seat was free.

Just as he finished settling in, the door to Mary's exam room opened.

My mouth opened in shock at what I saw.

There was Mary, tightly clutching a small white paper drape that covered her front from boobs to mid-thigh.

For a second, I wondered if she was wearing her underwear beneath the drape, but along one of the walls of the exam room, I could see all her clothes including her panties and bra hanging from hangers! No! My modest, shy wife was standing there buck naked, except for that small drape. Well, she was also wearing her black pumps, but I did not notice that immediately. At least the essentials seemed covered, I thought. But that would soon change.

"So what, we're all made the same back there," the nurse was saying, obviously in response to some question or objection that Mary had uttered just before the door opened.

The nurse walked to the room immediately next to the exam room and opened the door, revealing a bathroom.

"Go ahead and provide your urine sample. When you are done, take it and leave it on the counter with the receptionist," she instructed.

Mary nodded and quickly streaked from the protection of her exam room, and out into the waiting room. She quickly turned towards the bathroom, flashing her ass at everyone for a couple of seconds while she scampered inside and shut the door.

I was breathless. So this was what Beth was referring to when she said the office did not cater to modern sensibilities.

Although the exposure had only lasted a few seconds, it felt like the most erotic thing in the world.

Mary must have had a shy bladder from the embarrassment, because it was several minutes before the door finally opened, and she emerged holding the drape against her boobs with one hand, while carrying a urine specimen cup filled with her urine in the other.

She blushed deeply as she crossed the waiting room filled with people. I am sure she would have run to the counter if she could, but the specimen cup did not have a lid on it, and she had to walk slowly to avoid having the urine splash out. Watching a beautiful naked woman from the back while she walks is one of the most mesmerizing sights in the world. I watched in fascination as I saw the muscle contractions ripple through her calves and move up to her thighs and finally her buttocks with each step. Her hips swayed sexily as she moved.

I looked around. I couldn't believe that a room full of clothed, mostly older men were all watching this display with me.

Mary reached the counter and carefully set her urine down on the counter. She was just about to turn away, when the receptionist stopped her.

"The nurse should have told you to write your name and date of birth on the sample," she said.

"But don't worry, I can write it for you," she offered. "Please say and spell your full name, and then your date of birth," she instructed.

My wife stood there completely naked from the back in the full waiting room. Even in this situation, I couldn't help noticing how amazing her body looked. Her full hair cascaded down her shoulders to the middle of her back. Her nudity accented her wonderful hourglass shape, revealing her narrow waist and wide hips in perfect detail. Her whole body was blushing red, and she was clenching and unclenching her bottom with embarrassment.

"Mary Greene. M-A-R-Y. G-R-E-E-N-E. May 17, 1993," she answered the receptionist.

And with that, she was now no longer just an anonymous naked girl. Now everyone knew the full name and date of birth of the 22 year old naked girl they were seeing!

Once that was finished, she spun around and darted as fast as she could back to the safety of the exam room and slammed the door.

I sat for a moment overwhelmed by what I had seen. My thoughts went to my wife behind the door. Was she crying right now from shame? For a moment, I thought of getting up, going into that room, wrapping her dress around her, and carrying her out and away from all this.

I almost got up, then stopped. If Mary wanted to end this, there was nothing stopping her. She knew I was in the waiting room, ready to help in any way I could. My wife was choosing to go ahead with this, and my intervention would only complicate manners. How would she explain to Beth and Mark that she left the appointment because I had carried her out of the exam room?

No, I had to stay right where I was and be as supportive as I could. Hopefully, there would be no more public exposures. It was funny, how before I was so nervous about Dr. Shiffman seeing her, and now I would be happy if he was the only one to see Mary naked.

As I was thinking about all this, the door the Dr. Shiffman's office opened. However, instead of Dr. Shiffman, it was the nurse who came out. She walked over to Mary's exam room and opened the door.

Because of the position of the door in the waiting room and the angles involved, everyone in the waiting room could see my wife sitting at the end of the exam table which was directly facing the door, clutching the drape to her chest.

"Mary, because you went on an international trip for your honeymoon recently, Dr. Shiffman wanted me to get PA and Lateral x-rays of your chest. Please come with me."

Mary stood up and quickly checked that the drape was positioned to cover her breasts and pussy before following the nurse out into the hallway. I and the people with seats next to the corridor could look down and see my wife's naked ass cheeks wagging as she walked beside the fully clothed nurse.

They reached the x-ray cubicle which had a heavy curtain across it. The nurse stood in front of the cubicle and called out, "LaMarcus. Patient for x-ray."

The curtain opened and a tall black man, who looked to be about 20 years old, came out.

He invited Mary and the nurse inside. While Mary stood clutching her drape, he had her turn and face the x-ray plate that was along the left wall of the cubicle. We could all now see Mary's profile from the side, naked except for the drape.

He was standing further inside the cubicle, to Mary's right as he assessed her position. I saw him say something, though I could not hear what he said, and then he put his left hand on Mary's bare ass and guided her forward as she shuffled closer to the plate. Once he was satisfied, he came around to the front of the cubicle and pulled the curtain closed.

Maybe 30 seconds later, I heard LaMarcus call out in a loud voice, "X-Ray!"

Immediately, the nurse ran out of the cubicle and stood 10 feet away in the corridor. I was wondering why she did this, when I saw her right hand come up and subconsciously caress her belly. The nurse was pregnant!

She was so worried about protecting her unborn baby from radiation that she forgot about my wife's modesty.

The curtain was now wide open, and we could all see Mary as she stood there completely naked. Her hands were on her hips, and her shoulders were rolled forward touching the x-ray plate. Her ample breasts were squished between her body and the x-ray plate. Further inside the cubicle, I could see her drape hanging on a hook.

b7ffh1
b7ffh1
289 Followers
12