A Walk in the Countryside

Story Info
Extreme watersports follow a chance meeting.
4.7k words
4.45
3.5k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ribbleman
Ribbleman
428 Followers

Jim was enjoying the warm afternoon sunshine, strolling along the narrow path, as he often did when on his days off. He usually kept to the same route, following the path that led to the next village then over the hill back home. The area was still relatively new to him, having moved there just over a year ago.

However there was one thing that always spoiled his walk. Recently he had developed a little problem with his bladder and he never made it to the village without needing a pee. Over the days and weeks he had carefully chosen the best places to relieve himself and was now approaching one of those said places. He had discovered a secluded little area that offered him some privacy when he needed a leak. Just off the path, the little clearing surrounded by thick shrubbery kept him hidden from other walkers who might come by and also offered him a good view both up and down the path checking no one spotted him dodging into the undergrowth.

Today was no exception to the rule and quickly Jim stepped through a very small gap into the clearing. Should he hear someone about to do the same he planned to disappear into the bushes at the far end of the clearing.

So once again there he was, penis out, taking a piss out of sight of anyone passing by; or so he thought. The crows had been making a racket which had drowned out all the quieter sounds. He glanced sideways toward the path, keeping check on any passers-by. His eyes wandered to his left and he froze, his stream of piss instantly ceased to flow.

For almost a minute he was unable to react, stupefied, still holding on to his cock. The woman who had appeared a mere few yards away, didn't scream or show shock or disgust but instead took a couple of steps toward him.

'I'm so sorry for startling you,' she said apologetically, gazing at his cock.

Jim found his voice. 'I'm the one who should be apologising - I'm very sorry if I've upset you. It's just that I couldn't wait until I reached the village public toilets. I never for one minute thought I'd be spotted.'

'That's okay,' the woman smiled, 'You're not the only one who needs to take a 'country wee' whilst out walking. Usually you can't be seen - well, not when the trees and bushes are in full leaf.'

Slowly, Jim returned his penis back inside his underwear.

'I noticed there is only one house in the vicinity and that's fairly well hidden,' Jim said trying to give some normality to the chat.

'Yes, it is in late spring and summer, though in autumn and winter when the trees are bare there is just one little window that offers a view of this little clearing. In Summer I can only see you if I come out of the house. I try to be discreet but today I dared to come a little closer.'

Jim's jaw fell open; he didn't believe what he was hearing.

'Erm... do you live in that house, then?' He really wanted to ask how many times she had watched him take a piss behind the shrubbery; but she about to enlighten him.

'From the kitchen I can see you coming up the lane - and I know you almost always come here for a pee. I've made sure the clearing is maintained.'

She saw the puzzled look on Jim's face. 'Yes, I own this land.'

'Are you having a joke with me?' Jim asked.

'No, I look out for you and watch you have a piss.'

When the woman used the word 'piss' instead of the more respectable terms Jim felt the veins in his cock begin to fill with blood.

'I don't mind if you want to finish emptying your bladder - I'd like to stay and watch. I've been hoping I'd get to meet you. I've often thought about it all those times I've watched you through the little window or crept as close as I dared when the trees are in leaf. I think I wanted you to catch me peeping.'

'I don't think I'll be able to pee now,' Jim admitted, not really sure how to respond.

'Is that because of nerves - embarrassment, or is it because you are getting erect?'

'Wow! You are very direct! This feels incredibly surreal!'

'My name is Jane, by the way.'

'I'm Jim, pleased to meet you.' He reached out to shake hands with his new friend.

'Your hand isn't what I want to shake,' Jane said stepping very close. Jim felt fingers fiddling with the front of his trousers. His cock rose up pressing against the material and feeling Jane's hand. She slowly unzipped his jeans and released his cock, wrapping her hand around the shaft then gently pulling the foreskin began to wank him.

'I want to make you ejaculate - then you'll be able to piss!'

Jane started off slowly then increased her speed and intensity. Staying silent, Jim was soon enjoying the sexual thrill of being masturbated by this astonishing woman. When he showed signs of shooting his load Jane gave a little squeal before suddenly dropping to crouch between Jim's legs. The swollen tip of his cock went straight between her lips and she sucked hard while her hand pulled rapidly on his foreskin.

Unable to hold back Jim felt his sperm spurt into Jane's mouth. She swallowed most of his jism while the rest dribbled down her chin and drops of white sticky spunk spilled on her cheeks. Still the woman licked and sucked.

'Give me what I want!' she hissed.

Now his cock was relaxing he felt able to let little spurts of urine seep from his piss hole. He gazed down watching Jane take them in her mouth, swallow, then open up for more.

'Let it all come - in my mouth!'

Jim reached the point where he was able to oblige and the stream of yellow piss increased until he was pissing full force into her mouth. While she took most of the hot piss into her mouth drinking it down she was happy to let the rest flow over her cotton top, soaking her tits. Adjusting her position she squatted lifting her skirt. Jim looked down as she treated him to the delightful sight of pissing through her knickers. She pulled her gusset to one side holding her cunt lips apart letting him see her in full flow.

With yellow golden rain bubbling out of her mouth and running down over her tits and belly to drip on the grass mixing with her own urine, Jane experienced a sexual pleasure of immense proportions. Her fingers rubbed hard on her clitoris bringing her to a delicious orgasm. Eventually, she was able to stand and return to some sort of normality.

'I'll look forward to us meeting again the next time you take a walk in the countryside. You might have spotted a little wrought iron gate almost covered with Jasmine; it leads to a very secluded part of my garden. Next time I see you coming up the lane I'll look out for you there.'

While Jim was adjusting his clothing the woman soaked with his bodily fluids silently disappeared unnoticed into the undergrowth. So unsettled by what had just transpired Jim decided to cut short his stroll and made his way back along the path toward home. He almost began to think the weird episode with the strange woman had been a figment of his imagination.

For over a week Jim avoided his usual route, instead choosing to walk in the opposite direction. Though somewhere in his mind little flashbacks created brief sexual thrills, he wasn't sure he'd be able to handle another bout of that particularly odd experience. But over the coming days more of those little flashbacks led to a growing arousal and curiosity. Eventually Jim gave in to the temptation and one afternoon set off along the narrow path that ran behind the big house and garden of the mysterious woman.

When he stepped through the rusting iron gate, which only just about opened, he was surprised to notice a chain and large padlock hanging from ornate design. It was obvious to Jim that Jane must have purposely removed the chain to allow easy access; otherwise the security of the property would have been very much compromised. Walking a few yards along an almost totally overgrown path he was able to see several windows of the large Victorian house. The grounds were quite vast and while most of the garden was well cultivated this little corner had for some reason been neglected and nature had taken over. Jim now knew how Jane was able to appear and disappear from nowhere by using the old gate.

For a few minutes Jim surveyed the scene until he was made sharply aware that his bladder needed emptying. He began to feel quite silly, bursting for a pee, yet holding it back on the off-chance that Jane would appear and be disappointed to find he'd relieved himself. It wasn't long before the man was almost dancing in an effort to hold in his urine. His peripheral vision picked up a movement to his left. Turning in that direction his eyes fixed on Jane, dressed unconventionally and inappropriately, given the wilderness of this part of the garden, in a long white, silky, transparent gown; the brightness of the sunbeams shining from behind showed she was otherwise naked.

'Hello, Jim, come with me, there's an old stone bench we can sit on.' It was more a command than a suggestion.

Right away Jim felt uneasy when she guided him to an open space that would put them in full view of every window of the west wing of the house.

'It's okay,' Jane reassured him, almost reading his thoughts.

When they reached the Greek style stone bench Jane began to show excitement and her breathing became laboured. Sinking down on the bench her fingers grabbed at his belt and telling him to take off his jacket and shirt she began to unfasten his trousers.

'My goodness, you must be bursting for a piss!' she exclaimed.

Once again, the course language being uttered sounded out of place coming from the lips of this seemingly gentile cultured woman. To use a common colloquial phrase, Jim decided she was 'gagging for it'. However, he certainly would not be capable of fucking her, or getting even half an erection until he took the pressure off his bladder. Again she seemed to read his mind.

'We won't have the problem of having to masturbate you before you can piss, will we, Jim? Hang on to it just a little longer for me.'

His denims and underpants were around his ankles and with some help from Jane he struggled out of them, kicking them to one side. Her hands stroked all over his upper thighs and backside, while her lips kissed his belly, licked his cock, sucked his balls and even turned him around to push her tongue into his arse crack.

'I'm going to lose control of my bladder - I'm desperate to have a pee!' Jim pleaded, wondering at the same time why the hell he was allowing this woman to dictate his actions.

Jane stood and slipped the silky gown from her body. Totally naked now she knelt down in front of Jim and opened her mouth.

'Let little spurts come out,' she instructed, waiting to catch the stream in her mouth.

'I might not be able to stop it once it starts!' Jim said.

Jane was going to take control and grabbed his shaft, allowing short bursts of piss to shoot out into her mouth while controlling the flow by squeezing hard on his cock. Wearing an expression of intense ecstasy she allowed the man's urine to run down her body, over her breasts and even pointed his dick to her cunt. Now she was enjoying the full flow to soak her entire body and drinking down copious amounts.

Feeling more comfortable now the pressure was off his bladder, Jim found the inclination to admire Jane's body, though not a fetish he had experienced before he found himself associating the strong odour of urine with sexual arousal. He was even hoping she would want to urinate on him.

When his cock was able to partly rise to the occasion, Jane took his penis fully into her mouth and letting her facial orifice fill up, let the yellow piss dribble from the side of her mouth, swallowing copious amounts.

Standing up, she ordered Jim to lie flat on the bench and straddled his face, opening up her labia and exposing the inside of her vagina. Jim obeyed the order to open his mouth and now it was Jane's turn to fill his mouth with piss. Between filling his mouth and watching him swallow she bent her knees and pulled apart her arse cheeks telling him to force his tongue up her anus. Tasting her brown hole had the unexpected effect of sexually exciting Jim and creating in him a tremendously powerful arousal. He licked and sucked on her shit hole with great enthusiasm.

'I want to feel your cock inside me, now!' Jane declared.

Moving down his body she gripped his cock and pushed the head up inside her cunt then sank all the way down burying it deep inside her. Gradually she increased the intensity of movement by bouncing up and down on the hard cock, pressing her pelvic bone against his erection. Jim helped by thrusting up his hips at just the right moment, watching her generous breasts wobble up and down and side to side, her nipples amazingly erect.

The noises made by the sex mad woman sounded almost animal like as she raked her finger nails over Jim's pectoral muscles. Jim reached up and took Jane's nipples in each hand, squeezing and rolling them between thumb and fore-finger. Before long both man and woman needed to let their climax erupt, and did, almost at the same time.

When Jane got her breath back, almost as a finale, she moved up over Jim's face and released her bodily fluid over his mouth - he opened wide and let her piss down his throat. By way of repaying the favour he reciprocated and sitting her down on the bench covered her with his golden rain.

'I think we have time to go up to the pool-house and you can use the shower,' Jane said.

Both strolled up the garden over the immaculate lawn to what Jim had thought was a large conservatory; it was however a very large heated swimming pool, complete with its own changing cubicles and shower. As Jim showered, the door opened and Jane took his hand and pulled him out.

'Give me one last fuck before you go.'

The woman moved back against the tiled wall and slid her feet wide to accommodate Jim's cock which had just about recovered enough to manage the task. As he had not long emptied his ball bag the fuck was a long one, ramming into Jane's well shaped body and lifting her off her feet. He felt pleased with himself that he had managed to bring her to a second powerful orgasm. Within ten minutes Jim was showered, dried and dressed and on his way back through the garden to discreetly leave by the almost hidden, old wrought iron gate.

Jane showered and slipped the silky robe back on, before making her way through the main house and up the staircase. She entered a small bedroom that had a window overlooking the garden.

'Did you enjoy that?' she asked the man, who was sat in a large chair by the window, slowly masturbating.

'That was amazing,' he said quietly, aroused and excited. 'I loved every second. I never imagined that watching my wife with another man, fucking and pissing on each other would be so sexually exciting. Do you think I'll ever get the chance to watch from close quarters? Am I right in thinking you both licked each other's arseholes too?'

The man, Jane's husband, relived the event as he vocalised about every detail of his wife's sexual adventure. Jane stopped him from wanking and took his hand.

'Would you like me to describe the bits you probably didn't get to see? Let's go to the bedroom - then maybe the bathroom!'

Ten days passed before Jim had the chance to do his regular walk. Extra shifts at work had put a stop to his leisure activities. When he finally got the chance, initially it turned out disappointing. He had waited in the same corner of the garden but Jane only appeared at the very last minute when he was about to leave. She told him, quite apologetically that it was a busy week and she had only just returned to the house, spotting him from the window. The man wondered if she had tired of their little meetings but his spirits were lifted when Jane suggested that, instead of leaving it to chance they make a definite appointment for the following Wednesday afternoon. When she rushed off Jim decided to make his way back home, but not before taking a piss in the grass, feeling regret that today there would be no kinky fetish sex session.

Wednesday was a long time coming and as Jim strode along the path he felt butterflies in his stomach, hoping the meeting with Jane would prove as exciting as the first time. He had gone so far as to bring with him a full litre of orange flavoured water to make sure his bladder was full, intending to delight Jane. Though he had sipped it slowly as he made his way along the path, when he reached the garden he gulped it greedily; already he was feeling the effect. Today the weather wasn't as good as had been forecast causing Jim a little anxiety wondering if it would spoil the fun.

When he saw Jane approaching his heart sank; she wasn't dressed for the kind of fun that they had previously indulged in. Wearing a smart three-quarter length coat and knee high leather boots she seemed dressed for a trip into town. When she reached the edge of the overgrown shrubbery, she stopped and beckoned him to join her; disappointed Jim waited for her to tell him their date was cancelled.

'The weather doesn't look promising, there are clouds building up,' she observed.

'Are you on your way out?' Jim asked. 'Has something come up?'

'No, I've just got back,' she answered. 'Come on, we'll go up to the house.'

'If you're sure that's okay,' Jim said, 'But it won't be any surprise to you that I need to take a leak.'

Jane gave him a wicked smile. 'Come and stand next to me and do it now! Don't worry about being in the open.'

Jim moved close to her and no sooner had he unzipped his pants that she took hold of his cock. Though semi-erect he managed to let his urine flow, making a long arc, wetting the grass.

'I'm sure there'll be plenty more,' Jane said, in a low sultry tone.

When the full force of his piss had subsided, Jane suddenly crouched down and put out her tongue lapping up mouthfuls of yellow rain, then when the flow was reduced to drips she took his cock in her mouth and sucked hard, swallowing the last spurts. Though his cock had now grown fully erect, he was in no hurry to do anything about it. Squashing it into his underwear he walked side by side with Jane across the large lawn toward the house.

Jim was impressed with the opulence of the decor and sheer size of the home. Guided into a large lounge the lady of the house poured him a glass of whisky. They made small talk chatting about the house then Jim heard the sound of someone clearing their throat: he froze to the spot, looking across to the fireplace that was surrounded by a plush three seater settee and two matching heavily upholstered brocade easy chairs. So big were the chairs they hid the presence of the man who had cleared his throat. Obviously the man would have been aware of Jim being in the room but curiously had not risen or turned to look at the guest. Casting a desperate glance at Jane he was surprised by her calmness.

The man in the chair then stood up and walked over to the drinks table and poured himself a large whisky. Jane walked into the centre of the room between both men, unbuttoned her coat and taking it off flung it on a chair. Jim was now even more shocked and surprised. The tight and very short dress Jane was wearing hardly covered her breasts and the front hem formed an inverted 'V' shape that exposed her crotch, showing clearly her naked pussy. To complete the outfit her legs were clad in silk stockings held up with suspenders.

'This is my husband Robert,' Jane told Jim. 'Robert, this is Jim, my new friend who frolicked with me in the garden while you watched through the window.'

The husband nodded toward Jim who automatically nodded back, though he wondered if he was being set up for something; but certainly not blackmail given this couples wealth. It was very confusing. Once again he looked quizzically over at Jane seeking some explanation.

Sitting on the arm of one of the upholstered chairs with her thighs wide apart, showing the redness of her open cunt Jane sipped her drink whilst briefly explaining the situation to Jim.

Ribbleman
Ribbleman
428 Followers
12