A Walk in the Sun

Story Info
Scarlet takes her pet to the beach for a walk in the sun.
5.9k words
4.34
25.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE 1: HEY EVERYBODY I'M BACK WITH MY FIRST SUBMISSION OF 2019. THIS STORY WAS A BIT DIFFERENT FOR ME, HAVING NEVER DABBLED IN WITCHCRAFT RELATED STORIES. THE STORY ITSELF IS PRETTY STRAIGHT FORWARD, BUT QUICKLY TAKES A TURN FOR THE SINFUL :P

*****

"Hello my little pet, are you ready to go on your walk?" asked Scarlet as she grabbed her pet's collar. She walked over to her pet and looked at him as he sat on the couch.

"Come one get up pet we've gotta go." When he didn't move she walked over to him and pull him off of the couch by his hair. "If you want to act like an insolent little shit I can treat you like one." She yelled at him; for Simon this whole situation wasn't the best. He'd been sold into male slavery by his previous mistress, only to be sold again a year later at the behest of his mistresses friends. His current mistress Scarlett Bishop liked to take her "pet" on walks. Now it was worth mentioning that his mistress was no ordinary woman, she was a talented witch. All of the women in Scarlett's circle of friends were witches. Scarlett wasn't actually that bad of a mistress when compared to his previous mistress who often beat him and rarely fed him more then the minimum amount. Scarlett by comparison let him live like a veritable king; Scarlett let him eat what he wanted, watch whatever he wanted on TV, talk to his family, he could even go wherever he wanted so long as he wore his tracker.

He grabbed his hair in pain upon her releasing her grip of his hair.

"Sorry Mistress, I just forget sometimes." He said feebly as she put his collar around his neck and clicked it into place.

"I know Simon, sometimes pets get out of line." Scarlet said comfortingly to Simon as she connected her leash to his collar. Scarlet led Simon to the front door of her house and turned to him.

"Leave your clothes here, Simon." She said flatly; Simon sighed in disappointment.

"Aw man can't I just go out as your services dog?" Simon really looked forward to the days where he went out as her services dog, those days meant that he got to wear his street clothes out on their walks. The two of them both knew that the outside world wouldn't see him as a person, but that didn't change the fact that Simon was incredibly shy and always dreaded the days when he had to go out simply as Scarlet's pet dog. Because service dogs wear vests Scarlet always let him wear his clothes out on walks. Being a service dog also had another perk, it meant that people couldn't walk up to him and pet him. Maybe he'd get lucky today and nobody would bother him.

"Nope we're going down to the beach today; gonna go say hello to all the young people." Scarlet said with palpable excitement in her voice. Simon sighed in resignation and began removing his clothing. Once he was naked he assumed his position on the ground on his hands and knees and she led him outside. Scarlet being a witch had numerous special powers. Among her numerous powers she had the ability to bend time and space. This give her the ability to convince the outside world that one thing was happening when reality something completely different was happening. It was no secret that Scarlet was a sexual deviant, with her abilities it allowed her to act out even the most filthy sexual fantasy anywhere that she wanted to, even if it was in a public park. That was why she liked taking her pet on walks. To The outside world it would look like they were just petting a dog but in reality they were doing something far more sinful. It always depended on what mood Scarlet was in, but usually either the people who would pet her 'dog' were in fact stroking Simon's cock or they fondling him in some other demeaning way. This was always incredibly embarrassing to Simon who was often very self-conscious in public. For Scarlet the weekly walks with her pet always made her hot with lust, while at the same time satisfied her exhibitionist side.

Scarlett led Simon to the car and made him crawl into the car like any dog normally would. The drive to the beach was fairly long and monotonous, giving Simon time to ponder about the events to come. As they arrived at the beach Simon observed all the young people having fun living their normal lives. The sun was hot this particular afternoon. This meant that lots of people would be out at the beach trying to cool off and get some sun. Simon didn't even realize that they had parked when the car suddenly came to stop. He watched Scarlet walk around to his side of the car and open his door. Scarlet lead him out making him crawl out like any dog would. Scarlett led Simon over to the beach and made him crawl through the hot sand. Simon tried not to look around hoping not to grab the attention of any passersby; suddenly the sound of a gaggle of college-age girls grabbed his attention. Simon looked over his shoulder only to be confronted by the sight of five very beautiful College girls from the local university. They were all clad in revealing string bikini's, big sun hat's, and were carrying beach bags, obviously intent on grabbing some sun at the beach sometime later that day.

"Oh my gosh look at the puppy!" One of the girls said as the entire group quickly surrounded Scarlett and Simon. In a matter of moments Simon was consumed by the gaggle of college girls, as 10 hands touched him all over, so far Scarlet was being merciful but as Simon looked up at Scarlet he saw a wicked look in her eyes and knew that things were about to rapidly intrigue. No sooner had he spotted that look, he felt the gentle caress of four hands massaging and stroking his cock. One hand was gently stroking his head, one hand stroked the shaft, one was cradling his balls, and the fourth hand was teasing his perineum. Simon was suddenly overwhelmed with pleasure; Scarlett often kept him in near chastity so any time he felt the gentle caress of someone's hand on his cock he was always overwhelmed by the sensation. Simon couldn't help it but moan loudly, which to the girls sounded simply like a dog enjoying the attention. Part of him did wonder what kind of dog he was to these girls but that thought quickly vanished as two more hands entered the fray.

Now he had two hands teasing his shaft, one hand brutally teasing his head, the one hand was still teasing his perineum, and he now had two hands that were teasing and caressing his balls. Suddenly pressure was building up within him, he knew what was coming and he also knew that his mistress probably wouldn't let that happen.

"Okay girls Simon and I best be on our way." He heard Scarlet say through the fog of pleasure, but suddenly he was brought back to reality by the sudden absence of all the hands teasing and caressing his most private regions. Simon whimpered at the loss of pleasure just as he was getting close which only sounded like the disappointed grumbles of a dog missing the attention it was getting. He watched all the girls walk away in disappointment and then heard his mistress talk.

"We can't have you finishing so soon Simon, it's way too early in the afternoon to be cumming, we've only just begun." Scarlet said wickedly as she watched him sigh in disappointment. He saw her right hand doing its normal witch motions meaning that she was currently using her powers to distort time and space thus preventing the outside world from hearing their private conversations. Simon looked down at his cock; it was throbbing, pulsing, and flailing around lewdly obviously having been close to ejaculation. Scarlet lead Simon by the leash attached to his collar further down the beach and they stayed like this for 15 or so minutes. Eventually his erection went away and was replaced by the sudden need to urinate, this was his least favorite part because him being her pet meant he was expected to take care of his business like a dog would. Simon tried to hold it as long as possible but eventually his need to evacuate his bladder became far too great, so he stopped and spoke.

"Mistress, I have to pee." Simon said with embarrassment dripping from his tone. For her part Scarlet smiled wickedly, this was an opportunity to further dominate her pet.

"Aw, does little Simon need to tinkle? Does little Simon need to make a little mess on the tree over there?" Simon nodded yes and looked down at the ground in embarrassment. Scarlet nodded and lead Simon over to a tree and spoke.

"Okay Simon do your business, just relax and let it all flow out like a good boy." Scarlet said condescendingly, he looked around and saw that people could see him. To these people it was just a dog trying to take care of his business, but to him it was themost embarrassing thing in his life. But then again that's what he always thought when this kind of thing had happened. He stalled and stalled and tried desperately to not have to do it, but eventually it was going to happen whether he wanted it to or not. So Simon lifted his right leg and sighed as he felt the stream of urine flow out with force.

Simon moaned in relief his cheeks burning with embarrassment, but he felt relief nonetheless. For what felt like an eternity a constant stream of urine cascaded from his bladder the pleasure always building higher and higher. He looked up at his mistress and saw that Natalie was doing her normal Magic in this situation, but was also doing something else in particular with her trigger finger. As he continued peeing for what was now approaching 45 seconds, he realized that she was messing with him by constantly refilling his bladder ensuring that he'd continue to urinate.

"Mistress, please I can't take it any longer I can't hold my leg like this." Said Simon in desperation, he observed as Scarlet stopped refilling his bladder and it was at that point when he felt the stream taper off only to a couple of drips. Now that the stream of urine had stopped he breathed a sigh of relief and lowered his right leg.

"Is that better? Does Simon feel better now? Let's go little guy let's keep walking." She said reassuringly as she patted him on the head and continued to lead him off of the patch of grass back towards the sandy beach where they would continue their walk. Simon by now was beat red; the two of them made their way down the beach until they happened upon a large group of sunbathers. All different kinds of people we're catching some sun, young people, old people, attractive people, unattractive people, everybody was there, everybody except children, considering this was an adults only beach. This beach was popular among college students who would often come here to drink and party. As Scarlett led her pet down the beach they passed by that group of college girls again. Instantly the college girls recognized Simon and Scarlett.

"Hey look at this, how are you doing Simon? Do you need some more lovin?" Said the most attractive blonde girl of the group. Suddenly he was once again surrounded by 5 college-age girls, and within moments 10 hands rubbing his body all over, but this time it was different. Two hands rubbed his shaft intensely, two hands cradled his balls, he could feel the fingers of one hand teasing the underside of the head of his cock, while another hand was palming the very tip. He was as hard as steel almost instantly and let out primal guttural moan as the pleasure became so great. Two hands we're teasing his nipples making them hard and sensitive, while he felt the new sensation of a hand gently teasing his asshole, the 10th hand of 10 had returned to his perineum and was rubbing that sensitive spot hard with insistent circles. By now Simon was moaning almost constantly as his cock leaked bead after bead of precum.

Simon was still cripplingly embarrassed, but at this moment he was so overcome by pleasure that all he could think about was how amazing it was going to feel to ejaculate. Simon moaned and looked up at Scarlett who gave him a subtle nod indicating that he was allowed to cum this time. Simon closed his eyes and relaxed as the sensations on his cock and in his ass built to an earth shattering crescendo. His cock had by now become slick from all of the precum that had been trickling from the tip of his cock. While he had been pleasured like this before, having this many people petting him at once was new even for him. His cock had become very sensitive; with two hands doing separate things to tease the head of his cock he didn't know how much longer he could last. Suddenly he heard his mistress speak.

"Oh I think you found the sweet spot, yeah keep petting him right there, look at his face he loves it." Said Scarlet to the group of unsuspecting college girls. She had said that for Simon's sake to ensure that they kept rubbing until he reached his peak. If anything her words had encouraged the girls to rub even harder than they had been. He felt all 10 hands rub what they were rubbing even harder than before. Two hands tightly stroking the shaft of his cock, two hands insistently cradling his tender balls, one hand mercilessly teasing the corona of his cock head, one hand harshly palming the tip of his cock causing him to moan loudly, one hand pressing very hard on his perineum, and for the first time ever he felt fingers slide into his asshole. The sudden sensation of two fingers pressing against his prostate made him feel things that he had never felt before. It was at that moment that he knew that he was reaching the point of no return he felt his body shake and tremble as the pleasure grew to an ever higher peak while he felt his cock throb and quiver as it prepared to ejaculate harder than he had ever orgasmed before.

He was so close, he had never been this close to cumming without cumming before, he looked over at Scarlett and saw that once again she was doing things with her right trigger finger. This time she wasn't refilling his bladder, this time she was delaying the moment when he finally got to cum.

"Do you like that Simon, do you like all the attention these girls are giving you?" Said Scarlett in a typical baby talk voice that you would say to a pet. "That's it Simon, enjoy it enjoy all the attention." To the outside world that's what Scarlet said, but in actuality what she said to Simon was...

"Are you about to cum my pet? Are you about to make a big naughty mess all over their hands? When you finally do cum I want you to look into my eyes and tell me what is happening to you." The sensual tone of her voice was enough to push Simon over the edge and he groaned as he looked into her eyes and spoke in a desperate tone as he finally ejaculated.

"I'm coming all over their hands like a naughty, naughty pet." Said Simon as his cock exploded; in a moment his cock began to squirt rope after milky rope of cum all over the hand that was palming the tip. His cum on their hands was acting as lube allowing all of them to continue to rub his cock just as hard.

"Oh my gosh look at his foot thumping away!" Said one of the college girls excitedly.

"Oh there he goes, yeah he wants us to rub his belly now." Said another as they continued to pet him not realizing what they were actually doing to him. As they continued to stimulate his now very sensitive cock he yelped from overstimulation.

"Does Simon Love it when the girls rub his tummy?" said Scarlett as the girls continued rubbing away. For a brief moment he felt his cock soften, but it was short-lived as their incessant rubbing revived his hard erection. Emboldened by the reaction they got the first time, the girls rubbed him harder and harder causing him to moan as his achy, sensitive cock throbbed and quivered as it prepared for round two.

"Oh my god, it's too much, it feels too good!" Simon said between moans towards his mistress who simply smiled and gave him a knowing look before speaking.

"That's it Simon, enjoy it enjoy the attention. Who's a good boy?" Said Scarlet, knowing what kind of state her pet was in. The feeling of the two fingers fucking his asshole was making his cock do things that he had never seen before. His cock had been leaking a steady stream of clear slick fluid out of the tip, which only helped to lubricate his entire cock making it easier for all of the girls to stimulate him. A few more moments of this stimulation and he was suddenly at the peak again knowing that this time it would be a much harder, much more intense orgasm.

Simon felt himself begin to quiver and tremble as an intense orgasm began to build deep within him. The sensations he felt continued to build and build until finally he felt his cock throb like it had never throbbed before. His body began to shake again as he let out loud lustful moan after loud lustful moan.

"My goodness Simon you are so spoiled, you are such a spoiled little puppy." Said Scarlett further encouraging the girls to continue. In reality what she said to Simon was...

"It's okay Simon, I want you to come again, so come for me, squirt another big load for your mistress." She said as Simon let out another desperate moan. It was at that moment that he felt a third finger inserted into his ass and begin pressing on his prostate. Suddenly everybody seemed to speed up and it quickly became impossible to hold back, so Simon didn't try to hold back. Simon simply relaxed and exploded into their hands again, squirting more thick ropes against the slick palm that brutally teased him. For long moment after long moment his cock repeatedly gave up its contents making every hand that touched his cock slippery.

"Oh my god, please no more, it simply feels too good, I don't know if I can take it any longer." Begged Simon as his cock began to stop squirting. Taking mercy on her pet Scarlet cleared her throat and spoke to the gaggle of beautiful college women.

"Okay girls, it's time for Simon and I to go. I know he has enjoyed your attention and he is probably sorry to have to go, but it is time to go home." Said Scarlet to the obvious disappointment of all the girls. All of the girls moaned in disappointment and one by one said goodbye to him. One by one each girl would pet him on the head while in reality one by one each girl bent down to him and gave his cock a quick 10 strokes before they said goodbye. Simon's eyes rolled back into his skull as the sensations became too much, but before things could escalate any further Scarlet mercifully led him away from them. Scarlett led her pet back towards the parking lot, his cock leaking clear fluid the entire way back considering he'd been deprived of a third climax just before it happened.

As they left the sandy beach and walked towards the car Simon spoke to his mistress.

"Thank you Mistress, that felt really good, I've never cum like that before." Said Simon as they approached the grass before the parking lot. Scarlet stopped them on the grass and Simon instantly knew what she wanted from him.

"Do you need to pee again Simon, before we go? It is a long drive home before you'll have the opportunity to go again." Said Scarlett as she watched Simon once again sigh in resignation and nod yes. With his cock still being very sensitive, she walked him over towards the tree where he could pee. Simon lifted his right leg and once again a steady insistent stream of clear yellowish fluid came flowing out of his penis. With his urethra still being sensitive from cumming so many times the sensation of urinating was downright heavenly. Simon actually let out a couple lustful moans from how good it felt. After a few moments the stream tapered off to only a couple of drips and with that Scarlett led Simon to the car.

Upon entering the car Simon had a moment to relax. He took the opportunity to look down at his cock; it was still half erect and had returned to leaking from the tip. He noticed that his cock was a deep red color as it throbbed gently. For some reason Simon was overcome with the compulsion to touch his cock and begin stroking. Maybe it was the sudden deprivation of a third orgasm, maybe his mistress was playing games with his mind, either way the urge to stroke had descended upon his mind. Scarlet open her drivers side doo and climbed into the drive4rs seat when she heard the familiar sound of masturbation.

12