A Walk in the Woods

Story Info
Two women swimming on a hot summer day.
1.1k words
4.45
41.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been friends for years. It wasn't until the last few months though that I found my nipples hardening as she spoke while my eyes wandered to her cleavage. Over these last four years, we'd talked for hours, solving the world's problems and explaining the day-to-day of our lives to each other. Lately though, I couldn't concentrate during our talks. It was all I could do to contain myself as my eyes admired how beautiful her body was while her lips continued to talk.

We didn't live in the same town anymore so when I drove through her city, I stayed in her guest room. On one stay, I stared at the ceiling fan at night, knowing she was on the other side of the wall sleeping in her sexy pajamas. My imagination took off and I let my hand slowly move down my body until it found my slippery clitoris. After a few nights of masturbating just on the other side of the wall, I was happy to return home. At least there, my mind couldn't tease me with her presence.

Months went by in this way. We'd stay up late on her couch talking about life. She always wore that silk nighty that hugged her perfect body in all the right places. It was torture but it was beautiful torture.

On one visit, it was the middle of a southern summer. It was unbearably hot, humid, and sunny. We had gone hiking together on a misguided attempt to enjoy the pretty day. Half way through the hike, we contemplated our options. We needed a break from the insufferable humidity clogging our lungs. We weren't far from a swimming hole, which by that point, sounded like the solution to all our problems.

Walking over, I weighed the next steps in my mind. I wondered if she did too. We could swim in our underwear. It had the advantage of modesty but the disadvantage of walking all the way back in wet panties. We could swim naked. We'd never seen each other naked and I didn't know how she'd feel about it. Finally arriving on the edge of the swimming hole, I presented her with those two options. She looked at me quizzically telling me of course we'd swim naked. Who wants to hike back in wet clothes? I couldn't argue with her logic. Why would I want to anyway?

She quickly stripped naked and I followed suit. What a wonderful feeling! All the sweat and heat shed off my body as I jumped into the cool water. We swam, we splashed each other, we came up for air. I felt like a joyful kid again. It was liberating.

After the initial excitement abated, I leaned against a rock, taking a moment to slow my breath and bask in the sun's rays. She asked if I was cold, which struck me as an odd question when it was nearly 100 outside. I told her I wasn't but looked at her questioningly. I followed her eyes, which pointed out my hard nipples glistening in the summer sun. "You seem to be cold," she replied. I blushed, realizing my body had betrayed its true feelings. I didn't need to say anything more.

She slowly began to swim closer to me, gently telling me, "Would you like me to make your body warmer?"

I looked away, unsure how to respond. Eventually, she'd swum close enough to me that our nipples almost touched. I breathed heavily. I looked into her eyes and couldn't contain myself any longer. I wrapped my arm around her waist bringing our bodies together. She did the same and kissed me with all the lust that had built-up over these months. A free hand ran through my hair pushing my mouth into hers while my hand was finally able to explore her magnificent, floating breasts. I made circles around her nipples, then gently pinched each one. She moaned and leaned her body further into me as my back kept me pinned between her and the rocks.

Eventually, her fingers found my pussy. Even in the water, she could tell I was wet with excitement. She smiled, joyfully laughing at my body's response right before thrusting her fingers into my wet pussy. Catching me off guard, my lips let go of hers and I let out a loud moan into the wilderness. My body sunk into hers as she continued to thrust back and forth at a quickening pace. I lost all sense of where I was and simply surrendered my body to the will of her fingers. It wasn't long before I came, arching my back over the rocks, and moaning without a care in the world. I came and came as her fingers continued to find just the right spot. When it started to wane, she commanded me to lay down in the sun on the rocks that had been propping me up. I did as I was told, my legs dangling in the water while my torso glistened in the sunlight. She swam into the space between my legs and wrapped each arm under my thighs. She took her tongue and slowly and luxuriously licked all the way from my clitoris to area her fingers had just left. She put her tongue as far inside my pussy as it would reach, then moved back to my clitoris where it would stay. She buried her face in my pussy eating me out until I came in her mouth, over and over again. I grabbed her head and pushed her further into me. I couldn't take it anymore and so my body released one more orgasm. I moaned loud enough for the entire valley to hear.

Having thoroughly fucked me with her fingers and tongue, she climbed up on top of me and began riding me, her clit against mine. I watched her beautiful, wet body glide back and forth on top of mine while her long hair fell around us. By this point, my body was extremely sensitive and I couldn't help but wrap myself around her as she continued to ride me until we came in tandem on a beautiful summer day.

We laid on the rocks, completely spent from the afternoon's activities. At last, I broke the silence, which had only been punctuated with the sound of our heavy breathing, "I'm definitely not cold anymore." She giggled and propped herself up on her elbow. "Why don't we go home now. Tonight, you don't have to sleep all alone in my guest room. I'm going to keep your body warm and wet in my bed, just like this..."

As she slowly ran her hand down my stomach towards my clitoris, I arched my back and smiled, knowing just what the rest of the day would bring.