A Walk in the Woods Pt. 02

Story Info
Elaine makes her way home while exploring herself and others.
4.2k words
4.67
8.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's Note: Originally posted under the pen name Gert_Boekbinder)

Elaine wasn't Elaine any more. Or at least she wasn't just Elaine. As the vines pulled her into the soft soil of the forest floor and invaded her body, she felt her mind leave her body. Her consciousness seemed to balloon out from her physical form. No longer shackled to a tangible frame, she encompassed so much more. She became the trees, the branches, the leaves and the grass. She felt life coursing through her, along with the animals and people that roamed the forest. Or to put it another way, roamed her. Elaine the woman had been replaced by Elaine the forest.

The tidal way of information and feeling from her expanded existence was nearly too much to take. She heard every birdsong, and felt every leaf budding. It was an exquisite agony. Somewhere deep in the back of her head, she could feel the fleshy form of her body orgasming over and over. But she was beyond that, at least for the time being. She felt something in that moment she hadn't felt for a long time; not in her adorable little cottage, not at her old flat in London and not even in her university days. She felt connected to something; proper, intimate connection. A connection to everything; to life itself.

Despite the tidal wave of sensation crashing against her consciousness, Elaine knew she wasn't alone in that moment. The presence that had been there in the clearing was with her now. Watching her. Elaine attempted to say something but at that moment she was lacking such tawdry physical elements as vocal cords.

Her attempt to communicate did not go unnoticed. With a rush, the understanding of what was happening burst through the stream of sensation pouring into Elaine. The presence was the forest itself. It had taken a long time for someone to find it's copse and commune with it. It had clearly been hidden too well. It was waiting for someone to become it's avatar; to become it's physical representation. Someone to be the forest's guardian and to help it seed new life.

A question formed in Elaine's mind.

Would you be my avatar?

She floundered. It was too much. The sensation overwhelming. The answer though didn't come from her conscious mind. It came from somewhere deep within her. Somewhere more primal.

Yes, was her reply.

Elaine woke with a start. The sky above the clearing was black. Stars shone brightly and the moon lit everything in a harsh, pale light.

She was naked and half buried in the soil of the forest floor. She lay there, panting, for what seemed like hours but could only have been a few minutes. The sky above her was dark. The lack of light pollution made the stars above shine with more intensity. Around the soil was churned and loose; had she been thrashing when her mind was.... Where had her mind gone, she wondered.

Her body felt strange somehow. Looking down, everything seemed to be where it was prior to the vines grasping her. But a strange itchy sensation in the back of her mind told her that something was different. Not bad, but different.

She slowly, gingerly pulled herself out of the dirt and to her feet. Her pussy, arse and mouth were all sore from where the forest had pushed itself into her. It had been a while before anything larger than her own fingers had been near those areas, so it wasn't surprising. She had forgot how wonderful it was to be 'filled up'.

She scooped up her clothes and was about to get dressed when she paused. Despite it being a late summer night, the forest wasn't cold. Cool from the gentle breeze blowing through the oaks, certainly. But not cold.

An urge over took her. Whether motivated by a new sense of freedom or a mild delirium from all that had happened she couldn't say. She wrapped her clothes into a tight ball and shoved them roughly in her backpack. She then ate the protein bar she had chucked in there that morning. She was ravenously hungry, and the densely compacted nuts and dates tasted blissful. After a brief moment to stand and feel the air on her body, she started walking home as nude as the day she was born.

As she trekked through the woods she noticed a few things. While ducking thorns and mud, she felt a bit unsteady on her feet. Not dangerously so, just that her balance wasn't quite right. She also found that, despite the darkness she knew where she was. It wasn't like someone had just dropped a sat-nav in her brain. She just an unshakable confidence that home was in that direction, the clearing was back there, the village over in that vague direction and a small pond clogged with lichen was down that slope.

She made good time through the forest. It was late at night so she hadn't had to duck out of the way of dog walkers or ramblers. And thanks to her sudden sense of direction she avoided getting lost or turned around in the darkness.

She was only a couple of miles from home when she encountered them. In another clearing, not unlike the one she was walking back from, a group of teenagers had taken up residence.

Elaine watched the from the treeline, hiding her naked form behind the leaves of a beech tree. There were six of them. Four lads, and two girls. They had a lantern style torch and a Bluetooth speaker set up and were filling the quiet night air with tinny grime. The clearing smelt heavily of weed.

One of the girls was sat in the lap of a boy - their lips locked together. The other girl was sat opposite them with two more of the boys. She took a drag on what must have been a spliff before passing it to one of her friends. Lastly, sat somewhat isolated from the others was the fourth boy, his back to Elaine.

Elaine couldn't drag her eyes from the couple kissing. The boy, somewhere between eighteen and twenty at most, had worked his hands underneath the girls crop top and was sliding them up to her bra clasp. She gasped in mock horror at him and playfully slapped his hand away. He said something imperceptible above the din of the speaker, and then their lips met again. The passion of their youthful lust triggered something in Elaine.

Her hand dropped to her crotch and pressed against her tender pussy. To her surprise she was already wet. Incredibly so. As if she was already deep into a frenzied fucking session. Her fingers slid up into her cunt. She was easily wet enough to take four of them immediately. She gasped dreamily.

In front of her the young lovers were still going at it. The girl had unbuttoned the lad's chequered shirt and was rubbing the dark skin on his chest. Elaine watched with hungry eyes. As her fingers plunged inside her, she imagined herself with them. Pushing herself between them and locking their tongues with hers. Feeling the boys dick push inside her cunt while she grabbed the girls soft flesh and suckled her tits.

With a throaty grunt of pleasure, Elaine came. The spasm of pleasure coursing through her body, combined with her uneasy balance made her legs give out and she collapsed to the earth with a thud.

The noise didn't attract any attention from the lovers, or the group sharing a spliff. But the lad who was sat on his own turned around and looked in Elaine's direction -- a look of concern on his face. Elaine stayed still, her hand embedded in her crotch.

The boy gave a glance to his friends who were all occupied with their own business before standing. He brushed the dirt from the back of his jeans and tentatively walked in Elaine's direction.

Elaine's breath caught in her throat. As she lay on the ground she felt the breeze blowing gently over her naked frame, a frame that would soon be fully exposed to the young man walking in her direction.              

With no better options available to her, Elaine pulled her fingers from her sex and crawled into the welcoming arms of the tree nearby. She hoped vainly that the foliage would obscure her just enough, and that the investigator would walk straight past her.

He was only a few yards away. She held her breath and stayed stock still. The young man was surprisingly handsome. His hair was dark and curly, and his chin was covered in a layer of stubble. He was neither too fat nor too thin, as far as Elaine could tell. The baggy hoodie he wore didn't give much away, but his jeans encased a reasonably peachy ass. Like the others he seemed to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty; the twilight made it harder to judge any more accurately than that.

He walked forward and paused in front of the tree that Elaine was hidden under. It had clearly done it's job as he seemed unaware of her existence. She gave a silent word of thanks to the forest for helping her in her time of need. Once he had returned back to his friends, Elaine planned to sneak off, throw her clothes back on and get-

Her clothes! Her backpack! Elaine realised too late that in her desperation to hide she had forgotten her clothes. There, on the trail lay her maroon back pack, a strap broken from where she had fallen to the ground. The young man walked forward. Bent down and scooped up the bag.             

Elaine cursed her stupidity. Now what could she do? If he decided to take the bag with him she would lose not just her clothes but her house keys, phone and purse. She really didn't fancy trying to break into her own home while in her birthday suit. There was nothing else for it.              

As gracefully as she could, Elaine extracted herself from the tree and stood up. The young man didn't notice as he was too busy turning over the bag in his hands.

"Hello," croaked Elaine; her voice hoarse from lack of use and her throat being violated by the forest's vines.             

The man jumped and wheeled around. At the sight of Elaine's nude body his eyes bulged and jaw dropped.             

"Hello," she repeated. "That's my bag. Can I have it back?"

The young man momentarily looked down at the contents of his hands before his eyes snapped back to the naked figure in front of him.

"Err, yeah. Sure. Yeah," he managed to blurt out.

He held the bag out to Elaine. His arms stretched as far forward as possible, as if he were handling a bomb. He turned his head and stared intently at a nearby tree as he did so. A sweet display of chivalry.

A smile teased Elaine's lips. Up closer he was actually quite cute. Normally she went for men her own age, but there was something appealing about his youth and presumably lack of experience. Maybe there was some fun to be had here?

"My name's Elaine. What's yours?" She asked.

"Oh, I'm Liam," he muttered.

"Thank you for finding my bag for me Liam. You can look at me, if you like. I don't mind."

Liam slowly turned his head back and looked at her. Elaine smiled her sweetest smile. She felt her nipples harden and begin to tingle as he stared at her.

"What are you doing in the woods, Liam?"

"Err, I'm just here with some friends." he gestured in the direction of the clearing.

"Boy friends or girl friends?" Elaine took a step forward towards Liam. She saw his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed.

"Boys and some girls. Mostly boys."

"Are any of them your girlfriend. Or maybe your boyfriend?"

Elaine took another step forward. She was now stood directly in front of him.

"No," was all he was able to squeak out.

"Do you like looking at me, Liam?" Elaine asked, softly.

Liam nodded slowly in response. They stood for a moment. The noise of the Bluetooth speaker rang out into the depths of the forest.

"You can touch me if you like. Would you like to touch me Liam?" asked Elaine.

Liam nodded again, although this time a bit more tentatively. Despite nodding his consent, he made no attempt to reach out to her. Sensing he needed a bit of encouragement, Elaine took his hand in hers. She lifted it and placed it on her right breast. After a moment Liam took the hint and gently squeezed it. Elaine gave an encouraging gasp as his palm rubbed on her stiff nipple.

Elaine raised her arms above her head and stuck her chest out. Using his initiative, Liam grabbed her other breast and slowly began to massage them. Elaine looked to the stars above, closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation in her tits. She could feel the eyes of the forest upon her, staring out from the trees and the undergrowth. It wanted sacrifice, she knew. It wanted new life and it wanted her to give it to them. As the forests chosen avatar, how could she refuse?

After a moment she placed her hands on Liam's, holding them in place on her tits. A look of concern flashed across his face, worried that maybe he had crossed a line. Elaine smiled as reassuringly as she could. She took Liam's hands in her hers and gently pushed them down across her skin, till they each had a firm grasp on her arse. The action pulled her naked body into the folds of his clothes, and she felt the warmth of his breath upon her shoulder.

Taking her hands from his, with one she grasped the back of his head and pushed it down to her neck. He finally seemed to be under her spell as he began to kiss her skin. With her other hand she began to unzip his hoody. Once the hoody was open she turned her attention to the front of his trousers.

Luckily for Elaine, Liam wasn't wearing a belt making undoing the buttons on his trouser fly much easier. She pushed her hand into the front of his now open trousers, and immediately found his hard cock in her palm. At the touch of her hand on his manhood, Liam gave a whimper of pleasure.

To reward his compliance, Elaine began to stroke him. With a gentle grip she slowly worked his shaft. He was a decent size. Not too small, but not too big, with a decent girth. This would do very nicely, she thought. Liam pulled away from from Elaine's neck. His breathing synced perfectly with the ministrations he was receiving. He shrugged off his hoodie and then pulled the t-shirt underneath over his head. Excellent, she thought.

She released his dick from her hand and sunk to her knees in front of him. She grabbed the front of his jeans and roughly tugged them down, along with his underwear. His cock, released from the confines of its denim prison, sprung out and jutted forward barely an inch from Elaine's lips.              

She looked up at Liam and, staring deeply into his eyes, let her mouth drop open. Liam understood her unspoken demand and pushed the head of his cock between her lips.              

Her lips slowly pressed on the flesh of his rod, and she began to mouth fuck him. She quickly plunged her mouth down on the length of his dick before slowly drawing back up to the head. To her surprise she was able to take all of him into her mouth. Her gag reflex seemed to have disappeared completely. She remembered all the blow jobs she had given to her shitty ex-boyfriends. Back then she had barely been able to get their heads into her mouth. Now she was deep-throating a stranger in the woods. Something had happened to her while she had been pulled beneath the earth. She had changed, and not just physically.

A groan of pleasure from Liam refocussed Elaine's attention. She reached up and slowly began to play with his balls. After giving a gently squeeze she was rewarded with a salty emission of pre-cum. At the taste of it her pussy -- already dripping with arousal into the muddy floor below them -- throbbed. A new thought, somehow not her own, entered her mind. She needed his semen in her cunt.

Elaine stood, letting Liam's manhood fall from her mouth. Liam leant forward to try and embrace her, maybe to try and kiss her. She grabbed his shoulders in her hands and gently pushed him backwards. With his legs tangled up with the trousers and underwear around his ankles he had no choice but to comply or topple over. He shuffled backwards until his back bumped up against the bark of an alder tree.

As he did so vines, the same as those that had pulled Elaine into the forest floor earlier that day, rose from the soil and coiled around Liam's arms and legs. With a gentle tug they pulled him taught against the trunk of the tree. A look of panic crossed the young man's face and his mouth opened as if to cry out. Elaine stepped forward and locked her lips with his. Her tongue forced it's way into his mouth and began to wrestle his. She felt his erection push between her legs and brushing up against her clitoris. It was her turn to moan with pleasure.

Elaine broke the kiss. A vine from the tree wrapped around Liam's head directly across his mouth, effectively gagging him and restraining his head. She took a moment to look at the young man she had accidentally lured into the trees. Poor boy, she thought. How would he be able to explain this to his friends?

Elaine lifted her right leg and wrapped it as best as she could around Liam and the trunk of the tree. An obliging vine emerged and coiled around her ankle to keep her steady. With a bit of manoeuvring, Liam's cock slipped into her sopping pussy with a squelch. Elaine let out a hiss at the sensation of Liam penetrating her. He moaned into the vine stuffing his mouth. Elaine began to slowly rock her pelvis back and forth, forcing his hard cock in and out of her.

The sensation of the languid fucking felt different to her somehow. Heightened, almost. As his cock forced it's way into her, brushing past her g-spot, she felt tingles of pleasure all over her body; from the balls of her feet to the top of her head. It felt like every square inch of her skin had been electrified. While she had always enjoyed sex, it had never felt as incredible as this. She had lost count of how many times she had had to finish herself off after lovers had failed to do the job. Now it felt like she was having a tiny orgasm every time Liam's dick pushed inside her.

Liam was clearly enjoying the experience as well. His eyes had almost rolled up inside his head, and the noise of his heavy nasal breathing mixed with the wet slaps coming from Elaine's cunt. She was so wet down there that, not only was Liam's cock sinking in to her down to the root, but she was literally dripping. Drops of her nectar fell from her cleft to the dirt below. In the back of her mind, Elaine somehow knew that where ever a droplet landed, grass was immediately beginning to sprout. When the forest had told her it wanted to seed new life, it had been incredibly literal.

As she continued to ride Liam, the tingling in her nipples began to intensify. Then they suddenly felt cool and wet. Looking down she could see smears of some fluid on Liam's bare chest. Presumably this was another new change to her body. She raised a hand to her chest and rubbed her breast. There in the palm of her hand was a sticky, viscous fluid. She raised it to her lips and tasted it with her tongue. It was sweet, not unlike agave syrup in it's texture and taste.

A muffled cry from Liam told her that he was close to cumming -- as was she. She started to speed up the rocking of her pelvis. His cock ploughing in to her at rapid pace. She felt a familiar pressure start to build up in her pussy.

Liam let out a long groan. His dick throbbed and then erupted inside of her. The sensation tipped her over the edge. As he flooded her with his seed, she came; her body twitching and spamming with pleasure. If it weren't for the vine wrapped around her ankle, holding her up it's quite possible she would have collapsed to the floor.

The pair of them stayed in that position for a couple of minutes. The only noise from either of them their panting breaths. Elaine could feel the cock embedded in her begin to soften. Liam had a glazed look in his eye which she hoped was a post-orgasm come down.

As Liam's manhood finally escaped from her sex, Elaine felt something else push into her. Again, something that was both her and yet not her in the back of her mind told her that it was a vine, collecting the life-giving seed she had extracted from Liam. It would be harvested by the forest and used to fertilise the soil and plants.

12