A Walk on the Wild Side

Story Info
My first lesbian adventure.
3.4k words
4.34
16.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Walk on the Wild Side

I was damn lonely and horny, and the pickings were mighty slim in Bear Creek.

Maybe that's why I kept having dreams about the woman with water balloon jugs that I had watched Lenny pound in Southern California. Or maybe I'm carrying around some lesbo genes that were itching to be unleashed.

In my dreams, the water balloon lady shows up in Bear Creek and one thing leads to another. I get my hands on her big tits and finally find out what they feel like. They're soft and squishy, sliding around in my hands as I try to get a firm grip. It really is like trying to get a firm grip on a water balloon. I squeeze one part and the soft flesh shifts in another direction. I move my hand over there for a squeeze and the flesh shifts back. The only way I can get a good hold is to grab a tit with both hands.

She's real proud of her boobs and loves having me maul them. Her nipples aren't as big as mine, but they are just as sensitive. We take turns pulling and twisting each other's nipples while we kiss.

Then we lie end to end and please each other at the same time. I enjoy making her cum as much as I enjoy having her making me cum.

I usually woke up in the middle of my dream, hot and sweaty with both hands on my crotch. What the hell, I'd finish what my dream started. I gotta admit that it was as satisfying as any dream I ever had about having sex with a guy.

I think that it was because of these dreams that I started checking out the women in Bear Creek. There weren't a lot of fish in that pond either. Some cute ones who had boyfriends, some beaten down ones who had kids. The women who might be gay or bi were generally real skinny, real fat, or real ugly. Lenny used to say that lesbos went over to the dark side because no guy would have them. That's obviously a bunch of BS since I'm pretty cute and I was ready to take a walk on the wild side. Still, Lenny seemed to have a point judging from what I saw in Bear Creek.

And then I found a good-looking one, or maybe she found me. I was in the hardware store looking to buy some screws when I notice a large chested woman with fiery red hair and a butch haircut. Seriously, is there anything more dangerous than a redheaded woman? She was wearing faded jeans and a cowboy shirt and looking at a clipboard, not paying any attention to me.

Then suddenly she said, "Looking for something?" I don't remember her working at the store, but I said, "Yeah, 2-inch, #12 brass, Phillips wood flatheads."

She said, "They're out of those."

I was wondering "What the?" when she explained that she's the regional distributor for Hillman and that's one of the screws she's resupplying.

I was impressed.

She told me to close my mouth before something flew in, and I saw that she's more used to giving orders than taking them. I kept staring and then she stared back at me.

I felt that tingling between my legs that tells me I'm interested. She looked at my chest and says, "I see you don't believe in bras either." I wasn't wearing a see-through blouse, but she could tell from my pokey boysenberries that my nipples weren't being flattened by a bra.

I said, "Yeah, I'm not big enough to need one."

She laughed loud like a guy and said, "I'm plenty big enough. I just don't believe in them. Boob muscles get flabby real fast if they don't get exercised."

I stared at her chest. I didn't see any nipples and her big titties were riding firm and high like she's wearing a bra. She said, "You don't believe it, I'll show you when I get done here." Damn, she was brazen.

I nodded and said, "I'll be at Mary Ellen's." May Ellen's is a local diner where you can get a pretty good cup of coffee and hang around as long as you want, reading newspapers or chatting with locals. I didn't want to meet her at a bar. That was a little too aggressive. Plus if I was hanging around a bar, some married guys and other assorted scumbags would hit on me.

She said, "Later," and goes back to her clipboard.

I headed over to Marry Ellen's, got a blueberry muffin and a coffee, and settled in at a corner table with some newspapers, reading about what's going on outside Bear Creek. Same old shit. Crooked politicians, airplane crashes, trouble in the Mideast.

After about an hour, she showed up. No clipboard, but walking strong like she had somewhere to go and something to do. She pulled up a chair and sat on it cowboy style with the back of the chair facing me.

She said, "Hey."

I said, "Hey" back and we looked at each other real close, neither one blinking. She had thin lips, green eyes, and fiery red hair. I knew I was in the mood because my first thought was whether her red hair is real and that I was going to find out soon enough.

She said, "Yeah, my red hair is all natural, just like the rest of me." Damn, she's a mind reader too. Well, no point in pretending that I wasn't interested. I just smiled and she smiled back.

It was getting to be dinner time, so I ordered a Denver omelette and she had chicken-fried steak which, if you don't know, is a cheap piece of meat smothered with eggs and flour and fried in a pan.

She'd grown up wanting to work construction, building houses and stuff, but the construction guys didn't trust her. Now the laughs on them, because she made more money supplying nails than they made hammering them. She also figured that she was going to keep moving up the corporate ladder, leaving the nail pounders even further behind.

She traveled all over Colorado and she told me some crazy stories about the people who choose to live in this wacky state. Guys with hardware stores inside fallout shelters. Guys who sell unregistered guns in the basement of their store. Construction firms that launder drug money. Handymen who pay cash and are paid in cash, doing remodeling jobs while they were collecting unemployment. She's seen it all.

She let me know that she had never married and I let her know that I hadn't either, though I didn't spoil the mood by mentioning all the men I'd had sex with.

I told her about growing up in Bear Creek, moving to Southern California, and being disappointed in what I found there. Now, I was back in Bear Creek, still not knowing what I was going to do with myself.

After dinner we headed over to the motel where she was saying. I wasn't surprised that she was driving a black F-150 diesel. I hopped into my 150 and followed her. There were two parking spots in front of her room and there we were, our two 150s snuggled side by side, just like their drivers were soon to be.

We walked into her room and there's no question what we're there for. She closed the door and started kissing me.

After we broke the kiss, she said, "Oh yeah, you wanted to know if I'm wearing a bra. She unbuttoned her cowboy shirt and pulled it open with both hands. There they were in all their glory.

My mouth must have dropped open because she said, "You catching flies again?" Then she took off her shirt, put her hands on her hips, and said, "Go ahead, darling. You know you want to."

I moved closer and tentatively touched her magnificent breasts with my trembling fingers. They were what I had always wanted. Full, ripe, perfectly symmetrical, seemingly defying gravity. Torpedo tits.

They didn't feel at all like I expected. Instead of being squishy water balloons, they felt more like muscle—firm and resilient, powerful. I was thinking she could probably flex them the way you flex your arm muscles. She must have read my mind again because she lifted her arms and flexed her arm muscles. Her breasts rose even higher, more gloriously.

I looked up and she was watching my face to gauge my reaction. It was easy to gauge. She said proudly, "I told you so. Enjoy."

It was ironic. Her breasts were so spectacularly powerful, yet I touched them so softly, so lovingly. I caressed the sides of her breasts, letting my fingers glide slowly and gently over her beautiful skin. I cupped her breasts with my hands, lifting them gently, feeling their weight.

Her nipples were small little nubs. I touched them softly with my finger tips and flicked them with my tongue. They hardened, but they were still small, a striking contrast to her spectacularly full breasts.

I squeezed both breasts with my hands and kneaded them like cookie dough. She smiled, but I couldn't tell if it was because she liked having her breasts squeezed or because she liked watching me be amazed by them.

She said, "I showed you mine. Let me see yours." I was embarrassed, but I did what I was told. I pulled my shirt over head and my tits bounced free, small but firm. My boysenberries perked up under her hard gaze. I looked down and my tits seemed so small compared to hers, but she smiled and there was a twinkle in her eyes. She clearly liked something she saw. Maybe it was just the fact that she had found a cute girl who was eager to disrobe for her. Maybe it was because my swelling nipples told her how turned on I was.

She moved closer and squeezed my nipples hard. When I didn't flinch, she squeezed them even harder. My legs were wobbly, but I didn't say anything. I wanted to show her that I was as tough as she was. I put my hands on my hips and stared at her green eyes as she tightened her grip. I'll be damned if I was going to be intimidated. I let her pinch all she wanted.

She knew she was turning me on, so she kept squeezing hard and rolling my nipples between her thumb and fingers. My legs were getting weaker and my crotch was getting wetter and starting to twitch, but I just kept smiling and staring at her beautiful green eyes.

Finally, she let go of my throbbing nipples and said, "Pants, too." I slipped out of my jeans and she did too.

Now we stood facing each other, completely naked. Her red hair was definitely real. Her crotch was fiery red. She ran a finger through her crotch and licked it.

"Let's get acquainted."

All I could say was, "Okay."

She sat down on the bed and I sat next to her. I put my hands on her mesmerizing breasts and kissed her gently. She held my face with both hands and slid her tongue into my mouth. She started slow and sweet, but pretty soon she was raping my mouth with her tongue, plunging deep, ploughing wide, not letting me escape her assault, reminding me who was in charge. At last, she took her hands off my face. I came up for air and she gave me a wicked grin.

I wanted to get away from her powerful tongue, so I lowered by head and kissed her breasts.

I lifted her breasts gently with my hands, feeling their weight. I squeezed them, feeling their firmness. I touched them everywhere with butterfly kisses, feeling the soft, flawless skin. I nibbled on her tiny nipple buds until she said, "That doesn't turn me on, darling." She may not have been turned on by my playing with her breasts, but I was. I kept kissing, sucking, squeezing.

She said, "Try down lower." I slipped between her legs and kissed her fiery snatch like I was giving some guy a blow job. She put her hands on my head and held my face firmly between her legs. I nibbled and licked and kissed everything I could get at.

After a few minutes, she said, "Get off your knees darling." I took my tongue out of her snatch and stood up. She moved up to the center of the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Come to mama."

In the center of her red bush, I could see her pink vagina, damp and waiting for me. She used her fingers to spread her pussy lips, exposing her clit, just in case I wasn't sure what she wanted me to do. I knew.

I slowly settled myself between her legs and buried my nose and mouth in her pussy. I smelled her juices with my nose and tasted them with my tongue as I moved my face side to side, teasing her while I burrowed deeper.

I pulled back to catch my breath. My fingers replaced her fingers and I stared at her huge swollen clit, perfectly positioned inside the pink folds of skin, inside the red curly hair.

I licked her clit, moving it in circles. I flicked it with my tongue, I sucked and nibbled. I stuck my thumb deep inside her so that I could massage her G-spot while I toyed with her clit.

She rolled her hips and clenched her leg muscles. She put both hands firmly on my head to make sure that I didn't stop.

I could sense her belly rising and falling as she panting softly,

She moaned, "Keep going, darling. Keep going."

I kept going.

It was taking her a long time to cum. What I didn't know was that she was building up to the mother of all orgasms. I flicked her clit faster with my tongue while I kept up the steady massage of her G-spot. She held my head tighter and panted faster, but still wouldn't cum.

My tongue was tired and I didn't know how much longer I could keep going. I moved my hands up to her breasts and pinched her nipples, hoping that would push her over the edge the way it pushes me. She pulled my hands away politely, but firmly. That wasn't what she needed.

I didn't know how much longer my exhausted tongue could go on, so I dug my fingernails into her ass. That did it. The surprise and pain pushed her over the edge. I held on to her butt with both hands as her vagina was wracked with convulsions.

She wrapped her legs around my head and pinned my face to her pussy. Her hips shook. Her head swung from side to side. Strange sounds came out of her mouth.

I dug my nails in harder. I was trying to drill holes in her butt, trying to give her ten souvenir red marks. Trying to show her that I could be powerful, too

Her arms flailed at her sides and her hands slapped the bed. Her breasts trembled and shook. She bellowed like a wild animal that had escaped a prison.

When the convulsions stopped, she opened her legs and released my face from her pussy hug. When she had calmed down enough to speak, all she said was, "Good job, darling."

She closed her eyes, "It'll be your turn next. I just need to rest a bit." I moved higher on the bed so that I could lie next to her. I stared at her naked body and lightly touched her breasts, not quite believing that here I was, on a bed in a hotel room with this incredible woman.

Her eyes were closed and her breathing became regular. I thought she had fallen asleep, when suddenly her eyes opened and she said, "Your turn, darling."

She sat up and I took her place, lying on my back with my legs spread.

She said, "Roll over." I did what I was told, even though I thought for a moment that she might be planning to fuck me doggie style with a strap-on. I had mixed feelings about that, especially because I could see her sticking a 12-inch cock up my ass.

She was a damned good mind reader. She said, "Don't worry," and began massaging my shoulders with her powerful hands. She wasn't as good as Lenny, but she was good.

She worked her way down to my lower back and then my hips. She put one knee between my legs, firmly up against my mound, so that as she tossed my body with her strong hands, my pussy rubbed against her knee.

I was damn wet and I couldn't help moving my hips, using her knee to scratch the itch that was building inside my pussy. She grabbed my hips with both hands and moved me like a rag doll. It was almost like she was trying to fuck me with her knee. I thought again about a strap-on. I was so turned on, I wanted her to use one.

Instead, she rolled me over and stared at me. I smiled gamely, but she could tell that I was desperate for an orgasm. She said, "Soon, darling."

She gave my nipples a hard long pinch. I didn't protest. I kept my arms at my sides and stared fiercely at her, thinking, "Go ahead. I can take anything you can dish out." I doubt if that was true, but I didn't want to show any weakness.

She let go of my swollen nipples and moved between my legs. She pried open my sheath and used her tongue to roll my exposed clit in lazy circles. I could feel it swelling as she expertly swirled it with her tongue. Then she wrapped her lips around it and nibbled softly, pulling it even larger and longer. Then she flicked it with her tongue. It was almost enough to put me over the edge, but not quite.

She knew how to keep me at the edge of an orgasm without letting me have one. I was riding a roller coaster of pleasure, as she pushed me higher, stopped, then pushed me higher still. I wanted to reach the top, but I didn't want the climb to stop.

Her fingers moved to my breasts. She knew that my nipples are a lot more sensitive than hers, and she knew what I like. She palmed my nipples, making circles with her hands while her palms caressed my nipples lightly, coaxing them to grow again, When my boysenberries were big and fat, she squeezed them hard with her fingers. I closed my eyes and bit my lip.

She kept teasing my pussy with her mouth while she twisted my nipples like two knobs that she was using to control my body. I left the roller coaster ride and floated weightless up the mountain—higher and closer to the peak

At last I saw the light behind my eyes and screamed as my vagina shook and shuddered. The bitch pulled my nipples as far from my chest as they would go and pinched them as hard as she could, long after my orgasm ended. It might have been a payback for the red marks on her butt. Or maybe she wanted me to know that she was still in charge. I didn't care any more.

Finally, she let go of my sore nipples and said, "You're welcome." I hadn't said thank you, but I guess I didn't need to. I didn't say anything. I needed rest.

We cuddled naked in each other's arms.

I said, "My name's Sky."

"I'm Katie, but you can call me Kat."

I fell asleep almost instantly.

When I woke in the morning, she was gone. She wasn't in the bathroom and her truck wasn't in the parking lot. I hung around in bed for a while. I felt so tired that I didn't want to get up. Plus, I wanted to see if she had gone off to get coffee and would come back for more cuddling.

She never came back and I never saw her again.

Maybe she was like a lot of guys. I was just a notch on her belt and the game was to see how many notches she could get in her lifetime. Every town she went to, she looked for fresh meat, innocent girls she could seduce and enjoy. Then on to the next conquest. Another notch on the belt.