A Walk on the Wild Side for Two

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um yeah Rob fuck that little bitch...fuck her hard baby...want you to make her cum'" Susan whispered in my ear.

"Uh fuck...ah FUCK DIANA...YOUR PUSSY'S SO FUCKING TIGHT! AH, FUCK MAKES ME WANT TO CUM! " I cried.

"AH OH ROB! FUCK YES! AH, FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" screamed Diana right back.

"Yeah, Rob...cum in her...shoot all that hot cum in her cunt..." Susan said softly into my ear.

Between Susan's dirty talk and Diana's tight little pussy, I didn't stand a chance, three hard pushes later my cock erupted like a volcano as what felt like a gallon of cum came firing out of me filling Diana's pussy with my hot jizz. Thankfully I didn't have to feel bad for not lasting longer because the feel of my prick going off inside her sent Diana off the cliff with me and I felt her pussy tighten like a vise on my penis as she creamed my spurting love pole.

"AH FUCK DIANA...I'M CUMMING! FUCK BABY!" I yelled.

"YES ROB FUCKING CUM IN ME! AH ROB!" screamed Diana as she came all over my cock.

There was a certain awkwardness afterward, at least I felt it. The girls quickly exited to the restroom to clean up their sloppy pussy's while Rick lounged quietly on the couch near me with the look of a man enjoying the cool of the evening his cock still slightly slick with the juice of my wife's snatch.

"You know you are a lucky man Rob, Susan has a hot pussy and pretty tight for a woman her age, she is quite a hot fuck," said Rick.

"Um...yeah...Diana is nice and tight too made me cum hard" I answered trying to come up with a complement to fit the situation while maintaining the same calm, relaxed attitude that Rick was affecting.

In short, order the girls returned, Susan had put her bra back on, but Diana was still completely naked. To my dismay Susan headed straight for Rick and sat down next to him, he casually threw an arm around her, and they shared a quick kiss with my wife opening her mouth to take Ricks tongue. I have to admit a wave of jealousy passed through me and I was surprised how quickly Susan seemed to be falling in with Rick. Diana sat next to me, and out of deference to Rick I pulled her to me but to be honest I was more than ready to switch back at this point, I mean the sex was over right?

We lingered in the private room for maybe another hour, and it was mostly just drinking and socializing though every occasionally Rick would kiss my wife or fondle one of her breasts through her bra. I was the one who finally called a halt to things pointing out that it was getting near two a.m. and the bar was going to close soon, everyone gave me a party pooper look, but the girls redressed as did Rick and I and we exited the room back into the noise of the club proper. Diana excused herself to the restroom and left with a quick hug for Susan and a peck on the lips for me. I went to pay our tab, but I couldn't help but notice that Rick and Susan seemed to be having a much more passionate goodbye with him pulling her to him and French kissing her while reaching down to squeeze her ass with one hand. I could see he was saying something to her but could not tell what over the noise. Susan made her way back to me with a slightly dazed expression on her face, and she was quiet all the way to the car.

The ride home was like the inside of a hearse, dead quiet, just the sound of the road noise.

Susan finally broke the silence.

"You're mad at me," she said, it was a statement, not a question.

"Not mad exactly just...I don't know what I am", I replied uncertainly.

"If you're mad because I fucked Rick you don't have much of a leg to stand on, I seem to recall your cock buried very firmly in Diana's pussy at the same time," she said in a slightly irritated tone.

"It's not that you fucked him, that's what we were there for...it was the way...I mean...Jesus, you were loud..." I answered.

"Oh, sweetie is that what's bothering you, that I turned on some theatrics for Rick's benefit? Are your worried that I enjoyed it with him more than I do with you?' she asked.

"Did you?" I said the question hanging in the air.

"Of course not," she said taking my hand, "it was different and, well, exciting I guess because of that, but I thought that was the whole point of why we went."

"So your orgasm, was that just theatrics for Rick's benefit?" I asked.

Susan grew quiet turning to stare out the car window for a second at the scenery flashing by, when she answered she didn't look at me, maybe she couldn't.

"No...I did cum...very hard...but I think it was just the newness of it, it was very different from how we do it...it felt very different...I can't explain it exactly, but that doesn't mean I liked it more than when you make me cum" she replied finally turning back toward me at this last statement.

I grunted in acknowledgment but couldn't think what else to say, by the time we arrive home we had agreed that the whole experiment was maybe not the best idea after all. We should just let it drop and move on, and I was ready to do that, it turned out my spouse was not nearly as prepared as I.

It was three weeks later when I realized something was wrong, I more or less stumbled into it by accident, I had gone to work one day but started feeling a little crappy and decided to bail early and go home. I was just down the street from my house when I realized my wife's car was there, she was supposed to be at a company charity event downtown and had left that morning wearing a company logo t-shirt and jeans. As I slowed down about half a block away, I saw her exit the house, locking the door behind her and walking to the car, it looked like she had changed clothes and was wearing a cocktail dress and high heels, an ensemble I had not seen her in in years. I watched her get in her car and pull out of the driveway headed down the road away from our house, right away I started to follow doing my best detective routine, trying to keep her in sight but not getting to close. As it happened, I figured out where she was going long before we got there and I found myself pulling into a strip center across the street from the swingers club we had attended all those weeks back. I watched from my vantage point as my wife exited her car and made her way across the parking lot through the clubs main entrance.

The club was surprisingly well populated for the middle of the afternoon, a good thing I guess because I could blend in with the clientèle and not be seen, my wife had taken a seat at the bar ordering a glass of wine and seemed to be waiting. I had a strong feeling I knew who she was waiting for, only one thing made any sense, so I wasn't entirely surprised when Rick came walking through the front door and made his way straight to her. I felt my heart sink as my wife stood from the bar and instantly threw her arms around his neck meeting his lips with her own in a long very sexy looking kiss before they sat down at the bar. They went through a few minutes of small talk, Rick with his hand lying on my wife's thigh as he laughed and talked up a storm, then finally I saw them exchange some words and stand up moving toward the back of the club, toward the private rooms.

Money can get you a lot of things in life, in this instance, three hundred dollars got the attendant in the clubs private wing to look the other way while I snuck in and followed Rick and Susan to a room. I got lucky in that the door was open with the entrance covered by some heavy red curtains. I was able to slip quietly right up to the curtains to peek through the tiny gap, I had a full view of the room beyond, and I almost wish I hadn't. Rick already had my wife on her back on the couch, and it was painfully obvious even to the most ignorant fool what was happening. His hand was up her skirt moving back and forth fingering her pussy as the two of them were French kissing with wild abandon their tongues and lips pressing together repeatedly. The sound in the room traveled reasonably well, and to my growing discomfort, I could hear almost everything that they were saying.

"Um, Susan...I love how soft your lips are, it's so much fun to kiss you" murmured Rick.

"I've been thinking about you for weeks, I love the way you made me cum so hard last time, I want to feel that again" whispered my wife.

"If it's o.k...I want to eat your pussy first," said Rick.

"Ah...yes...want to feel your tongue inside me...eat my pussy Rick" mumbled my wife.

A part of me wanted to burst into the room and beat Rick to a bloody pulp, but for some odd reason, I just stood there transfixed to the spot as he lowered my wife's skirt to the ground revealing the same crotchless black panties she had been wearing the last time we had been here. Then he slid his head between her legs nuzzling her hairy red bush before pressing his tongue into the folds of her damp pussy. Her reaction was immediate and energetic, as Rick starting licking and sucking on the soft pink flesh of her vagina Susan began to slide all over the couch. She reached up and undid the knot of her dress and lowered it revealing her pale bare tits as she guided Ricks hands up to engulf her round breasts.

I always thought one of Susan's most significant assets were her breast. When we first met, they had been small but upthrust and perky capped with soft pink nipples and quarter sized aureoles, after having children and settling into middle age her breasts had filled out considerably growing into round C-cup tits with much larger silver dollar sized aureoles and thicker nips. Rick was mauling those very same tits now, pinching her nipples as they swelled and hardened beneath his fingertips their color changing from the usual soft pink to an aroused brick red. It was evident that between his tongue in her pussy and his hands all over her sweet tits Susan was getting the entire stimulus she could take as her body writhed on the couch. She arched her back to press her pussy harder against his mouth and reached up to force his hands to squeeze her tits even tighter as Rick worked her into a frenzy.

"OHH FUCK RICK! Feels so good...ah yes eat my fucking pussy, Rick! AH, GOD YES EAT MY PUSSY! AH, RICK! AH FUCK!' moaned my wife.

What happened next I can't fully explain, a part of me was a tower of rage ready to bash Rick's skull into a paste, but watching my wife pushed into near ecstasy by Ricks tongue fucking was doing something else to me as well. To my dismay, I found myself undoing my fly and pulling my rock hard cock from its confines slowly stroking my firm flesh as Rick continued to press his tongue deep into my wife's cunt.

Susan's moans continued to fill the small room space as I masturbated to the unbelievably hot sight of my wife receiving hot oral pleasure, it wasn't long before she wanted to return the favor.

"Oh, Rick...I want to suck your cock baby...please...let me suck your cock...ah Rick...want to suck your cock!" groaned Susan.

Rick rose up and guided Susan into a position length wide across the couch, she caught on quick to the sixty-nine he was going for, and she spread her legs as he shed his pants and reversed his body bringing his shaft towards her mouth. She quickly guided him past her soft lips taking his cock; Rick was soon working it in and out of my wife's mouth. I could easily see the fat purple head vanishing down her throat repeatedly as he rolled his hips the whole time Susan was moaning and groaning as she sucked his hard prick. Rick, for his part, also continued his oral assault on my wife's clit as his head stayed buried in her hairy, wet pussy, I knew this was Susan's kryptonite, and she would not last long if Rick kept this up.

"Mm...Ah, fuck Rick...you need to stop...you are going to make me cum...Rick! Please stop baby...God...you're going to make me cum!" moaned Susan as she pulled shortly away from his cock. Rick showed no sign of slowing down and Susan returned to cock sucking with renewed enthusiasm as she ran her mouth up and down his shaft moaning louder and louder at the orgasm, she could not stop.

"Mm...AH, FUCK RICK! YOU HAVE TO STOP! AH GOD IM GOING TO CUM!" screamed my wife as she creamed Ricks face with a hot hard orgasm.

Rick finally broke away from her now dripping pussy and stood up to pull off his shirt throwing it to the ground taking his bare swollen cock in his hand as he stroked it back and forth eyeing my wife's semi-naked form with bright-eyed lust.

"Yeah Susan...I'm so hard...you ready for me...is your pussy ready to get fucked?" asked Rick.

"God YES! So ready for you...please...fuck me now...I need to fuck...please Rick!' moaned Susan.

Rick spread her legs, and a second later I watched him enter my wife for the second time, his long cock pushing deep into her wet pink flesh, spreading her pussy lips wide apart as he slid deliciously inside her. Outside the curtain, I was masturbating harder and harder to the sight of my wife getting deep and thoroughly fucked. Rick was soon slamming his cock in and out of my wife's snatch, his balls smacking hot and wet against her soaking fuck box as her moans and groans quickly took on a shrill pitch.

I doubted it was theatrics this time as my wife screamed Rick's name to the rafters and begged him to make her cum now.

"YES! YES! AH, FUCK ME RICK! AH, FUCK ME! YOUR FUCKING COCK FEELS SO GOOD! AH, FUCK ME! AH, PLEASE' SUCK MY TITS! BITE MY FUCKING NIPPLES! AHHHH RICK!' yelled my wife.

Rick was quick to oblige leaning down to bite on her now crimson nips as he squeezed her fat funbags in his hands running his tongue all over her bumpy areolas before burying it in her mouth in a hot French kiss. I was stroking my cock so hard now my hand was a blur and I could feel the cum beginning to boil its way up my shaft as I jerked off to the sight of Rick pounding Susan's pussy and the sound of her coming orgasm filled my ears.

"AH GOD RICK! SO GOOD! Ah, baby...shit Rick...ah RICK! AH, FUCK RICK! You are GOING TO MAKE ME CREAM! AH, FUCK GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR COCK! AH, RICK! FUCK ME RICK! AHHH GOING TO CUMMMM! RICCCCKKKK!' screamed Susan and with that, her head flew back as she cried out her pleasure and creamed his fuck pole with her spamming cunt.

"YES, Susan! FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS GOING TO MAKE ME...CUM!" yelled Rick as he reciprocated, filling my wife with his white-hot semen.

At the same time as Rick and my wife were coming together the sight of their writhing bodies sent me over the edge and I just barely managed to turn in time to shoot a long rope of hot jizz all over the wall my cock exploded in my hand.

"AH FUCK!' I grunted as my balls emptied into the air.

I hightailed it out of there, slipping my now flaccid cock back into my pants, and heading for my car, all the way home the sight of my wife and Rick banging as wild animals stuck in my head. I sat stewing at home for hours waiting for Susan to come back, I was lucky that the kids were coming home late that night for various reasons and I had a good hour or more alone with her. I wasn't entirely sure how this confrontation was going to go. When she arrived, it was obvious she was playing it smart having changed back into her t-shirt and jeans and cleaned off the heavier makeup she had been wearing at the club. I knew the truth about where she had been, and I wondered absently if Ricks cum was still inside her or had she cleaned herself there as well.

"Hey sweetie, just hang on, and I'll throw myself at the stove," she said.

I never gave her a chance, and as she tried to walk by me to get to the kitchen, I pulled her into my arms kissing her hard on the mouth as I held her tight to me. At first, she squirmed a little but feeling the strength she was not going to be able to get away from she finally gave in letting the kiss break on its own. I still held her tight looking into her eyes with what I am sure was a bit of a wild look.

"Um, if you don't let me go you're not going to get dinner," she said in a slightly nervous tone.

"I know what you did, I saw you and Rick at the club," I whispered.

I saw her eyes fly open with fear and shame at the same time as she fumbled to answer me.

"Rob, I'm so sorry...please...I didn't mean to..." but that was as far as she got.

I'm not sure I knew what I was going to do until I did it but at that moment I was on her like a dam breaking, I pressed her against the wall French kissing her hard and deep as she struggled slightly against my weight. I don't think she quite knew what was going on either, but I did not give her time to figure it out for herself. I ripped the t-shirt from her body and hungrily pulled down her bra strap devouring her tit in my mouth feeling the soft white flesh pressed against my cheeks as I sucked it hard and long. She let out a gasp as I lashed her nipples with my tongue and then I picked her up off the ground and carried her to the bed kissing her hard the whole way. When we arrive there, I lowered her to the bed and worked her jeans off her body tossing them on the floor. Her panties went. Next, I gazed down at her naked heaving body her face a mix of fear and lust.

"What are you, Susan?" I growled.

She stared back not sure how to answer the question.

"You're a bad girl aren't you...a little slut..." I said.

"Yes," she answered quietly, "I'm a bad girl."

"Do you know what happens to bad girls Susan?" I asked.

"No," she said.

"Bad girls have to get fucked...fucked hard..." I said and pushed her back on the bed ramming my tongue into her mouth even as I slid a finger into her rapidly dampening cunt.

For long moments, I kissed her harder and harder her tongue pressing back against mine, by the time I was done her pussy was a river pouring with slick juice and my cock was so hard it hurt. I didn't slow for an instant ripping my pants down and jamming all seven thick inches of my love warrior into her tight little pink cunt. I heard her let out a long groan as I started to fuck her hard and deep, pounding her like I was trying to drive Ricks sperm into another universe as I slammed my prick deeper and deeper into her snatch.

"AH FUCK YES! GOING TO POUND YOUR CUNT...YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE WHORE...NEED TO FUCK DON'T YOU! YOU HOT LITTLE CUNT..." I screamed.

"Yes...YES! AH, ROB! IM SUCH A BAD GIRL! PUNISH MY FUCKING CUNT! 'GOD...I AM SUCH A SLUT...NEED TO BE PUNISHED...AH FUCK ME ROB...FUCK MY LITTLE SLUT CUNT! FUCK!' screamed my wife.

In the twenty years, we had been together there was nothing to compare to the fuck we had at that moment, her legs pressed tight against my sides, her nails digging into my back as I slammed my man meat into her as hard as I possibly could. I don't ever remember her pussy feeling hotter or tighter than it did then like my cock was ramming into a wet furnace. My wife's face was contorted in a mask of pain and pleasure her breath coming in gasps, and her screams were so loud you could have heard them a block away as I put all my love and rage into each thrust. Susan was meeting every push with her hips trying to get as much of me inside her as she could as we fucked each other like animals in heat.

"YEAH TAKE MY FUCKING COCK! AH, GOD Susan...FUCK YOUR PUSSY IS SO WET...AHH FUCK! TAKE IT YOU LITTLE CUNT! TAKE MY FUCKING COCK!" I yelled.

'OH GOD ROB!...FUCK!...FUCK ME...AH IM SUCH A LITTLE WHORE! TAKE MY PUSSY...IT IS ALL YOURS...PLEASE DON'T STOP...DO NOT STOP FUCKING ME! AH FUCK!' yelled Susan.

When the orgasm came, it was hotter and harder than anything I had felt in my life, all the emotions that were churning inside me seem to explode out of my cock all at once in a torrent of hot spunk. It hit the back of my wife's womb like a rocket, an avalanche of semen crashing into her as she arched off the bed screaming my name and creaming my cock so hard it almost hurt.

"AH GOD ROB! I FEEL YOU CUMMING...FUCK ME...AH ROB!' screamed Susan as her pussy erupted into a prolonged hard spasm of ecstasy.