A War of Phantoms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's something about blondes, alright. This one dropped her helmet onto her seat and dismissed the bike with a tap to her phone screen, her shining blue eyes never leaving mine. Tall, powerful, thick in all the best ways, and now I was near-hypnotized by a face that a renaissance artist would have tearfully begged to sculpt. The girls she went to high school with must have hated her guts, just for existing.

She held up her hands -- one empty, the other holding her own advent phone. The symbol on the back reminded me of a flightless bird I'd seen in a nature documentary years ago - a Cassowary. That program had called them "the world's most dangerous bird" on account of their powerful legs and vicious talons. Cassowary versus Hummingbird did not sound like a good matchup.

She opened her full lips and spoke. "Believe it or not, I come in peace." Her husky Australian accent sent a hot shiver right down to my toes. How does so much sex appeal fit it into one woman's body? "Kanzaki gave me the nickname 'Phantom Rider Crush', but you, Mister Handsome, can call me Natasha. Care for a friendly tussle?"

"Morgan, Phantom Rider Swift." I held up my own phone, one finger poised over the screen. "Right here and now?"

"Why not? It's a lovely day, there's no one around, and I'm in the mood to work up a sweat." She glanced behind me, and I heard a strange sound from Takeshi's direction -- a cross between a howling wind and a power generator being activated. "Wasn't expecting this. Who's your friend?"

"I'm Takeshi Wakamoto, Wolfpack Black." I turned, and Takeshi was now wearing a black suit of wolf-themed armor and raising a very dangerous-looking rifle to his shoulder as he backed away. "Be advised: I won't interfere between you two, but if you come at me or attack any civilians, I am fully authorized -- and able -- to take you out."

I turned back, and Natasha nodded with an appreciative smile. "Another handsome man, armed with a handsome gun. A very lovely day indeed. Come along, Morgan -- dance with me." She tapped her phone, held it to her waist, and I watched her transform. Her armor wasn't exactly like mine. It didn't have the wing-like shoulders, instead adding a large white crest along the top of her head that looked too solid to just be decoration - yeah, definitely a cassowary. Like her motorcycle, her color scheme was black with bright blue, although her neck had a splash of jewel-tone red. She immediately went into a ready position, one leg raised -- and I saw her boots had little extra decorations that suggested talons. I had a bad feeling that one of her abilities was to make those talons quite real.

I activated my own transformation, trying not to let the endorphin thrill of it distract me from my opponent. I raised one hand high and kept one low, watching her raised leg but not letting myself focus on it in case it was a feint. She'd asked for this fight, so I waited to see what she had in mind.

It wasn't a feint. She came in hard leading with that right leg, snapping out a rapid-fire flurry of snap kicks. I stepped back just out of reach, but then she spun around and used that momentum to advance further, pressing the attack with a new flurry from her left. On her left leg's fifth snap kick, I pushed her ankle wide so that her back was to me -- but as I lunged in with everything focused right down the line of my body for a punch my Wing Chun Sifu would've been proud of, she blocked my fist with a backwards thrust from her right elbow and then spun around to face me again, her left hand making a sweeping underhook strike aiming right for my chin. I caught her wrist in my hand and pulled her in for a knee to the gut -- but just as my knee hit, her right came around and would've rung my bell if I hadn't spotted it and quickly backed away.

As I retreated, I added things up. This wasn't good. I was faster -- but not overwhelmingly so. On the other hand, she had power in those strikes I could only dream of. If I hadn't been wearing gauntlets, her elbow would've shattered every finger in my hand. On top of that -- "Those kicks -- Is that Choy Li Fut you're using?" We watched each other, her raised foot twitching like a cobra.

She grinned, shifting position as she observed my own stance. "You know your combat arts, very nice. That is indeed what I'm trained in."

Not good, NOT good. Not only was the style visually impressive -- just watch the final duel between Ken Lo and Jackie Chan in DRUNKEN MASTER 2 for evidence of that -- but Bruce Lee once famously said that Choy Li Fut was one of the hardest styles of kung fu to fight against, and the only one able to go toe-to-toe with Muay Thai kickboxers. I had to change the tempo of this fight if I wanted to survive. Survive? Wait a second...

She snapped out another quick kick to gauge distance, like a boxer using a jab. "I'd like to think I learned well from Sifu Leung back in San Francisco. I can see you're using Wing Chun -- but your stance seems different. You've got some other tricks in your back pocket, I expect." She lunged in again, switching feet constantly with no pattern or rhythm -- two kicks from the right, three from the left, then low, then high, then high again... I was keeping up with parries and dodges, but it was close.

Her approach kept nagging at me. Phantom Riders were supposedly all about killing each other -- but this didn't feel like a duel to the death. It felt like a training match, like we were sparring.

Regardless, it was time to change things up and take control of the pace of this fight. I moved in closer, weaving around those kicks, and only my new superhuman speed let me get inside her reach. I went for a take down, my hips against hers -- and goddamnit, she reversed it in mid-air somehow, spinning me around so I landed flat on my back instead. We rolled around for a moment as I tried to re-establish a control hold, locked in a tight embrace and jockeying for position until she managed to fling herself away and launch herself back up to her feet before I could respond. She stood over me and landed a hard punch to my gut that I felt even through my armor, but then backed away and went back into a ready position. If she wanted me dead, she had plenty of opportunities just then to press her advantage -- but she didn't take any of them. Very interesting. She also didn't want to get tangled into a ground fight, but was clearly trained on how to deal with ground fighting. Very, very interesting. She was expecting me to try and take her down again and then punish me for the attempt -- so it was time to go in a completely different direction.

I got up to one knee -- but instead of standing, I dashed forward and used my momentum to somersault forward into a handstand and started my own barrage of kicks. I did indeed have other tricks in my back pocket, and Capoeira's unusual angle of attack was just one of them. Two kicks struck gold on her arm and shoulder, and I immediately flipped to one side and snapped a high kick to that same shoulder as I started my 'ginga' -- a flowing ready position for Capoeira that was a continuous dance motion. As she lifted her left foot for another one of those dazzling kick flurries, I went low and swept her right foot. As she crashed down, I immediately flipped forward into a heavy downward heel kick that hit the pavement less than two millimeters from her ear. I could've come right down on the center of her forehead with it -- but I chose not to.

I rolled away and back into a standing ginga, watching her reaction. As my body flowed through well-remembered rhythm, I remembered fondly Mestre Santos barking out instruction to the class as she played on her berimbau, the music informing and enhancing our fighting technique.

Natasha took a moment, and then did a quick kip-up back to her feet. "Good. Very good. Never fought a Capoeistra before, that was actually rather exciting!" She turned back to face me, watching my movements, but not dropping into combat posture herself. "And you get me. I really like that, I really do. My sifu had a saying --"

I cut her off with a knowing smile. "-- If you want to really understand someone, you fight them." I ended my ginga, touched the "remove armor" icon on my wrist screen and slipped my phone back into my pocket as my armor vanished. "Mine said that too. You're not here to kill me. This was a test, an audition. You want an ally."

"You cheeky bastard. Words to that effect, yes." She deactivated her own armor, and I took in her gorgeous face and leather-clad body again as a rewarding feast for my eyes, her chest heaving with exertion and excitement. "I could kiss you. You understand exactly. Two of us allied against the rest of the Riders -- and when it's just us left, we settle it honorably, like the warriors we are." She stepped towards me with such intensity that I felt my length stiffening in response inside my pants. She took hold of my wrist and pulled me into her, her chest pressed against mine, her sultry voice sending silken shudders down my spine. "What do you say, Morgan? Partners?"

I couldn't help myself. My blood was pumping, my heart racing, post-combat endorphins firing off in my brain like Labor Day fireworks, and every fiber of my being wanted to strip every inch of clothing off this woman (and myself) and slide deep inside her right there in the parking lot. I reached around and cupped her leather-clad ass in my hand, pulling her even closer against me, and she smiled and gasped in response. "Partners, Natasha. I've got your back."

"Indeed you do." She grabbed my buttocks with both hands, pulling me in so tightly now that there was no way she couldn't feel my erection grinding into her thigh. Her teeth closed gently around my earlobe, her tongue tickling the sensitive skin there, her breath hot...

Takeshi, having already dismissed his armor at some point while I was occupied, coughed politely into his hand. "So, looks like we're all friends now?"

Natasha turned and gave the Plex agent a thorough up-and-down look, smiling at what she saw. "I think we can all be very good friends. Did I hear you say something earlier about root beer floats? Point the way to such a delicacy, and we can make this alliance official over drinks."

Takeshi's research did not disappoint. Right next door to the hotel was a little place called "Root Beer Revelry" that carried more brands of root beer than I ever knew existed, with flavors on ice-cold tap that knocked all three of us on our metaphorical asses. I had no idea root beer could taste that good, and when the jovial shopkeeper served us our floats made with gourmet vanilla ice cream and one of the mysterious dark nectars at his disposal in giant iced mugs, all three of us groaned aloud in simultaneous pleasure at our first glorious sip.

While I stood up to look at some of the "make your own six-pack" bottles for sale on a nearby shelf, Natasha let her extra-large straw fall from her lips as she looked up at the barkeep. "I've already said this earlier today, but all the same -- I could kiss you. This is absolutely amazing."

"A very kind offer from a very lovely lady," the middle-aged man said with a toothy grin that implied he got this sort of fun reaction from customers nearly every day. "But I think the missus would take issue."

Takeshi looked up from his own float, one eyebrow raised as he turned to face Natasha. "This is just getting unfair. I'm starting to feel left out here!"

He was smiling and probably at least half-joking when he said it, but Natasha giggled and stroked a finger along Takeshi's chin. "Well, we can't have that, now can we?" Much to Wolfpack Black's surprise, the buxom Phantom Rider leaned in and laid a gentle and lingering kiss on him. Moments later their lips parted -- and although it looked to me like although that kiss started out as just a bit of playful fun, it definitely did not stay that way. Another kiss, this one even longer -- and as they parted, the two of them looked into each other's eyes, and immediately locked lips for a third kiss, this one much longer, and much more intense.

The barkeep flashed me a smile and a quiet laugh as he busied himself behind the counter. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that I wasn't jealous watching Takeshi and Natasha make love with their lips. If anything, it just built on the overall arousal and emotional high I'd been on ever since that fight in the parking lot. I whispered quietly to the barkeep, gesturing to all three mugs as he rang up my sixpack assortment -- "Can we get these to go?" Takeshi and Natasha were still making out on their barstools like touch-starved teenagers, drawing giggles from a pair of actual teenagers browsing the shelves, and a disapproving frown from a classic "Karen" soccer mom (I mean, she even had the stereotypical haircut) trailing the two teens. The barkeep handed me my receipt, my sixpack and a drink tray with three cups as Natasha and Takeshi wordlessly stood up. Natasha gently but firmly grabbed my free wrist, towing me as she was gently towed in turn by Takeshi through the store's side door, which led directly into the hotel lobby.

Five minutes later, the three of us stood in front of our reserved room's only bed, a king-size that looked to be large enough for our as-yet unspoken needs. Takeshi reached for the zipper at Natasha's neck, while I pulled off my jacket and knelt to undo the buckles on her boots. I felt her hands on the back of my t-shirt's collar, and she literally ripped the garment right off my torso, tossing the tattered rag to one side as her own chest was revealed to the open air. Moments later all three of us were completely nude, and Natasha poured herself into my arms, kissing me with as much fervor she'd given Takeshi downstairs. Meanwhile he was eagerly nibbling on the back of her neck and sliding his hands along her sides. She turned to face him, wrapping her arms around him as she slid her tongue into his mouth, while my naked length rubbed up and down the valley of her soft ass as my hands encased her breathtaking breasts.

As she reached down to stroke our resident Plex agent's cock while dancing her tongue along his, she lifted up on her tiptoes and pushed her backside out just a little towards me, spreading her feet a few inches wider. Her being a little taller than me made the angle perfect, so I took hold of her waist with one hand, my own cock with the other, and slid right into Phantom Rider Crush's tight blonde opening as I stood behind her. No words had been spoken since we entered this room. None were needed. We all knew what we wanted. We all craved the same thing.

Grunting as she received each of my thrusts, she gently pushed Takeshi back a short way so that she could bend forward and swallow his length. I had my hands on both of her hips now, bracing myself as I slid back and forth like a slow piston into her standing pussy.

Even with no words, the room wasn't completely silent. The slow wet sound of my hips, covered in Natasha's free-flowing juices, slapping against Natasha's ass. Whispered gasps from Takeshi's lips as he ran his hands through Natasha's thick golden hair. Her moans muffled by Takeshi's rock-hard length as I entered her from behind. My own heavy breathing, grunting as I resisted the urge to speed up and jackhammer this perfect tight gift that surrounded me. Outside our window, the town of Galena lived its quiet life as the sun went down, the distant street chatter a quiet backdrop as three consenting adults were just getting warmed up. I imagined some unsuspecting voyeur across the street happening to look at our window and witness the scene unfold, unconsciously reaching into their own pants to pleasure themselves at the sight of our threesome. I thrust even harder at that thought, and Natasha's wet flesh squeezed my cock in joyous response.

After a few more minutes of this I slid out, and we guided Natasha to the mattress, laying her down so her spread thighs were right at the foot of the bed. Without a word, Takeshi and I dropped to our knees before her, each holding one of her legs by the ankle and spreading her wide. As I lapped at her soft blonde pubic curls, Takeshi nibbled and licked along her leg and down her thigh. Then I'd move to her other thigh, kissing and caressing the soft delicious skin there as Takeshi took over licking her pussy for a bit, slipping a finger inside her. Natasha's flushed pink sex was a holy altar, and we revered it, worshipping it as she climaxed again and again from our loving labors, biting down on the bunched edge of a quilt to keep from screaming to the world her approval of our deeds.

I returned to tasting her directly again as Takeshi's tongue slid upwards along her supple flesh, leaving a trail of kisses on her feet. My fingers slipped deep within her, instantly coated with ample proof of Natasha's raging arousal. She was mewling with approval and need as I slid back out. I glanced up at Takeshi, and then glanced down at her open thighs, a question in my eyes. He nodded, his eyes going wide -- and I pushed two soaked fingers against the tiny rose of Natasha's back door. With a full body shudder and an incoherent grunt of ecstasy, her body opened to me, and I gently made love to her ass with my hand while Takashi watched and stroked himself.

I stood up several minutes later and climbed into the bed. Takeshi wasted no time, and slipped his shaft right inside her dripping folds, pushing her further up into the bed so he was kneeling between her thighs at the bed's edge, his feet dangling off the back. Her feet were high in the air, her muscular ankles against his shoulders as he breathed slow and deep to match his thrusts inside her. I straddled her face, and Natasha wasted no time grabbing my ass and pulling me towards her, gulping down my cock like it tasted of high-end root beer and perfect vanilla. I grabbed the headboard, holding myself up as I fucked her open throat. Maybe I could've been gentler about it, but she didn't stop me, and didn't complain. Much to my surprise, I felt her finger, wet with her own juices, press against my own ass as she continued pulling me towards her face. A moment later her finger was buried in me to the hilt, touching amazingly sensitive places I didn't even know I had -- and with a silent open-mouthed scream, I unleashed a river of semen down her gullet.

As her body shook with each new push between her thighs from Takeshi, I felt her suck every last drop I had to give right out of me, or so I thought. Apparently being a Phantom Rider did more for my stamina than I realized, as under her tender care my erection flagged only for a moment before surging back to rigid life.

I rolled off and laid flat on my back. Without missing a beat, Takeshi slid out long enough for Natasha to roll on top of me and sit down on my tip, her folds engulfing me. She looked back over her shoulder at Takeshi, and then down at me. I knew what she wanted. I reached down and took hold of her buttocks, and gently pulled them open to offer her ass to him. Takeshi's cock must have been drenched in Natasha's slick juices, because he was deep inside her back door only a few moments later, and all three of us moaned aloud at that moment. I could feel Natasha quivering around me, and could also feel Takeshi moving inside her. I'd never done anything like this before, only seen it in porn videos -- but it felt fantastic. I was content just to lay back and feel the other two move atop me, while I ran my hands across her arms and thighs.

She leaned forward, offering her breasts to me, and I eagerly swirled my tongue around one hard gumdrop of a nipple, while firmly pinching the other. I looked around her to see Takeshi glide his fingernails down her back as he slid deep into her ass, and her whole body began convulsing. She bit down into my shoulder, not *quite* drawing blood but damn close. As her climax hit, her already-tight pussy clenched down on me like a vice, and I felt a thunderbolt of an orgasm hit me right between the eyes without warning, spots appearing in my eyes as my own body shook with pleasure. I could hear Takeshi groaning louder than ever, and I had no doubt that Natasha's ass was getting filled with cum at that very moment.