A Warm and Gentle Place

Story Info
A dalliance with a lovely lamia.
894 words
4.49
16k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calli06
Calli06
30 Followers

He slowly becomes aware, although it is as though he is peering through a haze, through half-lidded eyes. There is a tongue that toys with his own as it lolls from his slack-jawed mouth. There is soft, warm breath that touches his face, and a sound like a cat's purr that touches his ears- teasing, tickling.

There is the sensation of a body touching his- a feminine feeling touch, but powerful- muscular. He realizes that the hair atop his head is in the grasp of a hand, a grip that holds him close- to her face. Her hair mingles with his as she holds him- so close. With her other hand, she is trailing her fingers up and down his chest- tracing the curves of his abs and pectorals. She seems to be taking the measure of him, even as her hand eases its way downward, until it finds the hardness of his manhood.

Sleepy- so very much wanting to sleep, to succumb to the pleasant sense of comfort that has taken him over. He breathes deeply more of the perfume that she exudes all about him. The touch of her hand upon his throbbing member recalls to him the bliss of moments just past, of the powerful orgasm that wracked his whole being as-

"As what?" he muses idly, like he is viewing himself from some distance. Thinking is such a chore, he decides, slipping back into a reverie that is fixed upon her- upon everything that she is doing to him in these tender moments.

Slipping, he decides. Sliding. No, more like what it must feel like to be swallowed whole. Liquid, surrounding him. Warm. Comforting. And muscular the sensation of his whole body being kneaded, guided inward, drawn into a soft and tender place.

She purrs. She toys with his tongue and laps at his cheek, playfully. He would turn away, if only he could, to avoid the insult. But nothing is working. His cock throbs, but hands, arms, and legs won't obey. He breathes softly- gentle pants owing to the exertion of his orgasmic moments of ecstasy so recently past.

Without words spoken, she is reassuring him- by her touch, by her guidance, by her luxurious taking of him inside her. He is falling into her, as she beckons him with a peristaltic motion that he cannot resist. No more need to resist. He is hers, and she will welcome him to his final resting place deep within her.

Pulses, slow and insistent, guide his descent. Even if he were able to resist, it would prove futile. He is becoming more aware, moment by moment. But by the time he could be awake enough to feel fear and panic, it is too late.

His powerful cock, still oozing with the cream of his ejaculate, is embraced in several languid pulses of her cleft- slowly disappearing from view within the warmth of her vagina. A powerful and sensual cleft just below her tummy that he is becoming part of. Settling, deeper and deeper, his waist surrenders to her relentless advance.

There is no need to hurry now. He is truly hers- spellbound and content to give her whatever she wants of him. With her arms around him, she holds him to her bosom- his face warm where it snuggles against her bountiful breast. It is a lover's embrace that he doesn't want to end, as his own arms are bound within her and his chest rhythmically settles deeper, deeper into her. First rising up a bit, and then down- a bit deeper with each pulse.

Lips- those tender labial lips that surround him bathe him in a warm, soft liquid that eases his passage. There is such a sensual perfume that teases his senses as the lips entreat him to venture deeper, deeper.

His biceps, shoulders so square and strong, all give way to the tenderness that luxuriously surrounds and smothers them now, as vulva lovingly close down to frame his neck, and his face that gazes up at her, with a last entreaty for her to be merciful.

There will be mercy, but not of the sort that he would expect as a being of this world. Settling ever deeper, the sensual lips caress his cheeks, enfold his nose as his nostrils flare, and with his last look upon her beautiful face the lips urge his eyes to close.

The disappearance of the world without inspires his last bit of struggle to resist what is being done to him. The crown of his head slips into her and his long hair jerks several times, until a few moments pass, and his tousled locks glide, wetted by her juices, into her depths.

One can hear her purr, as she watches her sex take him. She places her hands on either side of her nethers, and slowly follows the bulge within her as it settles into a warm and gentle place from which none who venture ever return. A large bulge in her lower serpent's body that in a short time finds its home where hips should be, and settles there, to become one with its lover.

She reclines, in the softness of the bracken and grass surrounding this place, and contemplates what has just happened. Almost too easy, she decides. These humans are such easy prey. And oh, so delicious...


Calli06
Calli06
30 Followers