A Warm Train through the Cold

Story Info
A married couple play a naughty game on the way to Toledo.
2.7k words
4.31
6.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The station at Alliance was practically empty as Lauren, and her hubby Grant boarded their train. She guessed it was because of all of the snow, but she couldn't be too sure.

When they got to their seats, Lauren went to take her coat off, felt a shiver run through her body, and then thought better of it. Somehow the cold had seeped into her bones, and she knew it would be some time before she was warmed again.

She tried to sit next to Grant, but he shook his head. Instead, he offered her the seat across from him. Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Is this one of your games?" She asked.

Grant shrugged then offered her cheeky little smile. Lauren studied him for a moment, trying to figure out what he was up to before she felt the train begin to pull away from the station.

Once they'd departed from Alliance station, Lauren peered and was surprised to see the passenger car mostly empty. They had it all to themselves, say for an old couple who sat all the way up front.

She turned back to Grant and caught him sneaking a glance at her. "What?" She asked. Lauren could tell he was up to no good. Whatever he was planning, she was confident it would warm her up in no time.

Grant leaned forward like a football coach and spoke so quietly that she had to strain to hear him. "Since we seemed to have the brunt of the car to ourselves, How about you do a little something for me? How about every time I nod at you, you to lift your skirt, and show me your pretty panties?"

Lauren took a moment to mull over the idea before shaking her head. "No."

Grant looked surprised. "No?"

"No," she repeated. "You're not going to nod at me. I'm not some buddy of yours from work you're passing on the street. How about..." She trailed off, thinking of a suitable substitute before her eyes lit up in brilliance. "How about every time you smile for me, I'll show you my panties?"

Grant leaned back in his seat and seemed to consider, then after a moment, nodded with a relenting look on his face. "Alright, I'll smile for you. But what if I want to see more?"

"What more would you like to see? You've seen all of my naughty bits."

"It's not about what I've seen, my dear. It's about what you're willing to show." His words are low and honeyed. To Lauren, thought he sounded like a cat perched outside of a mouse hole trying to lure its prey out.

Grant smiled at her, and she returned the smile before pinching the hem of her dress and raising it up her thighs. He fondled her with his gaze. His eyes tracked down her body until they rested heavy over her pussy.

As their little game continued, Lauren began to feel feverish. The conductor announced that they were coming up on Cleveland station, and Grant was confident they'd pick up one or two more stragglers.

"What if a lot of people get on?" She teased. "Then we can't play your little game anymore." She followed up with a mock frown.

Grant raised an eyebrow and pulled a flask from his inside breast pocket. "So what if people did see you?" He unscrewed the top. "I thought you liked having an audience?"

"You want people to see me like this, with my panties out on display?"

He didn't answer, but she liked the welcoming look in his eye.

"You want them to see me unzip your trousers and..." She left the question unfinished, and the insinuation hung all around them like a heady perfume. Grant tipped his flask back and took a quick sip. Then he capped it and smiled in response. Lauren lifted her skirt again, this time tugging up on her panties, so they rode deep into her cleft.

"There won't be enough passengers to dampen our fun. Trust me." He assured her.

"Good," she answered. "I wanted to keep the excitement going as long as possible."

The idea of strangers watching as she was on her knees, working Grant's cock with her mouth stirred something inside of her. It was such a delicious affectation that Lauren felt arousal and disgust butt up against each other like hips on a dance floor. Then the idea of their roles reversed sprouted up from her mind like a sapling through the snow.

"What if I want them to watch as you licked my pussy?"

"That's fine," Grant answered. "I don't mind an audience while I make you tremble and leave you a sopping mess. The face you make when you cum is exquisite." He put his fingers to his mouth and kissed them like a caricature of an Italian chef, and Lauren laughed.

This wasn't their first game on Lauren and Grant's little trip, but it was their most daring. All the other games took place behind closed doors. There was the "knotted rope game," the "tied and gagged game," the "reading and wireless vibrator game," and the newest game with the wall and ruler.

Lauren supposed that she and Grant could play them all out in the open if they wanted to, after all, it was the openness of this game that turned her on so much, she was all but squirming in her seat. Plus, the thought of someone actually catching them left Lauren so hot under her collar, she finally came out of her overcoat and unbuttoned the top of her blouse.

As they pulled into the Cleveland station, Lauren got up and leaned over Grant, pressing her cleavage in his face and furtively stroking his cock through his slacks.

"I'm going to the bathroom," she whispered. "You've been such a good darling, that I think I'll put my heart-shaped plug in for you."

Lauren grabbed her purse and headed to the bathroom, not waiting for a response. She thought she heard Grant say something under his breath, but she couldn't be sure with all of the subtle train racket around her.

In the bathroom, Lauren dug through her purse and fished out her small tube of lube and her anal plug. She squeezed a little dab of lube onto her finger before wriggling out of her panties and decided all at once she didn't need to put them back on.

"God," Lauren thought, as she took the time to lube first her asshole, then the smooth silver of the plug. "It would be such a pain in the ass trying to do this while the train was moving."

It took a moment for the play on words hit her. When it did, it struck Lauren like a hammer blow, and she laughed to herself as she heard the murmur of passengers boarding outside.

When Lauren returned, she found there were a couple more passengers among them. There was an older man with his nose in a book sitting back by the bathrooms. There was also a pair of women three or four seats in front of where she and Grant sat. Lauren thought they looked like sisters.

She sat down across from her hubby, and he smiled at her. "Feel better?" She nodded and lifted her skirt, and this time Grant's face lit up like a lighthouse at night!

They were well on their way to Toledo when Grant leaned forward, just as he did before, and whispered, "Where are your panties? Are they in your purse?"

Lauren nodded, and Grant extended his hand to her like a panhandler. "May I have them?"

She fixed him with a flirty look and mouthed the words, "Say please."

Grant bit the inside of his cheek and sat back in his seat. "Please."

The word came out forced, and Lauren suspected it took him quite a bit of effort for him to say it, like pulling a stubborn cork from a bottle. She smiled from ear to ear before she fished her panties out of her purse and handed them over.

Grant smiled at her, and while Lauren lifted her skirt, he held her panties under his nose and sniffed. She'd been excited almost since they started, but now Lauren felt flames lick up her thighs, and she leaned back in her chair to give him the full view.

She lifted her knees to her shoulders and spread herself for him, and Grant didn't just smile, he beamed at her! If someone had walked by and saw her with her legs spread and knees apart, they might have thought she was airing out her pussy.

As if reading her mind, Grant looked around for a moment to make sure the coast was clear before settling back in his seat and admiring her. Lauren figured no one was sitting close enough to watch their perversions. She found that most of the people who rode the rails for a long distance enjoyed a little bit of elbow room. If they could, they preferred to sit sequestered away. Maybe they were playing their own games.

Lauren noticed her panties seemed to be a permanent fixture under Grant's nose. He was eight years her senior but somehow looked like a boy while he sat there, sniffing her panties and eying her pussy.

"Wait," Lauren whispered before turning to sit backward in her seat and lifting her dress. She felt the fervor of Grant's gaze on her bare ass before deciding to spread cheeks so her heart-shaped plug could wink at him.

Grant's muttered something that sounded like a prayer, as if he'd forgotten that her ass was a treasure, and had now only remembered. He worked the zipper of his trousers before pulling his cock out, and Lauren watched as he stroked himself. She snaked a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit in rhythm with his strokes. Lauren wondered how could it be so cold outside when she felt so goddamn radiant inside?

Grant's eyes dug into her, and she fogged up the window with one excited breath after another. She tried to stay quiet, but Lauren could hear the damp meaty sound of her fingers playing in her pussy and knew Grant could too and it sent him over the edge.

All at once, he stood and grabbed Lauren. "Come on," he said in a voice that was clipped and impatient. He pulled Lauren down the aisle by the wrist like an eager child. She was aware that her skirt was taut and disheveled around her waist and that Grant's cock was out and about, probably bobbing up and down as he moved down the center aisle.

Lauren looked to their right and saw the reading man glance up from his book. Then he did a double take, and they locked eyes for a moment before the man shook his head and went back to reading.

Lauren felt a warm rush creep over her skin. Before she could say anything, Grant pulled her into the bathroom and shut the door behind them. "Turn around." When she didn't move quick enough, he spun her as if she were on a turn style and bent her over the wash basin.

She felt Grant slide into her slick opening, and Lauren let loose a moan of relief, happy to finally him inside of her. Her hubby paused for a moment, savoring the feel of her before he proceeded to fuck her with the ferocity of a rabid animal.

Usually, Lauren was the first one to give in. He always knew how to hold back long enough to drive her wild and make her cum. During the knotted rope game, Grant used a length of clothesline and tied eight well-spaced knots. Then he'd flossed the line up and down over her pussy while he commanded her to whistle.

Lauren didn't know how to whistle; she never learned as a kid. But she didn't tell Grant that. Instead, she pretended to try, relishing of each knot as it passed over her clit until called out in a crescendo and came.

In all of their games, she was always the first to give in. She'd be the first to lose her shit and climax. But this was different. This was the first time she'd seen Grant so on-edge with excitement that he abandoned their game just to have her.

He'd fucked her mercilessly before, so he wasn't breaking new ground there. But Lauren felt something different this time around. His thrusts were a little harder, and his grip around her throat was a little tighter. He was brutish, yes, but there was a desperation in his touch as if he couldn't get enough of her. She thought that maybe this was how he'd always wanted it: A teasing game that turned into this intense frenzy fucking.

Grant pulled her up by the throat so that she could see them both reflected in the bathroom mirror.

"Look," he growled in her ear. She could feel the heat from his body and felt a deep satisfaction that he was on fire for her. "This is how I want people to see you, beautiful and messy." Lauren closed her eyes and melted in his hand. His cock reached deep inside of her over and over until Lauren felt so full, she cried out as her climax finally boiled over and spilled down her leg.

She felt Grant clamped a hand over her mouth, trying to stifle her cacophony. It didn't stop Lauren from crying into his palm and trembling as her body tensed against his.

She heard him repeating something low and insistent in her ear, something like "Yeah," or "Yes," before she felt him thrust one final time, and spurt warmly inside of her.

Not long ago she'd been bundled up in her jacket. Now, Lauren was so full and warm, she felt like an animal ready to hibernate.

"God," Grant said, sounding winded and satisfied. "That was so good."

Lauren turned as much as she could and kissed him. She was greedy for his mouth and wanted it on her now, two weeks from now, half a year from now, forever.

By the time they'd cleaned up and composed themselves, Lauren felt the train beginning to slow. She stretched and yawned. Her hips ached and her pussy throbbed, though the latter she didn't mind.

"I can't wait to be home."

She'd expected him to agree, but instead, Grant was silent. When he didn't say anything, Lauren turned and caught him staring at her. He hadn't taken his eyes off of her since they'd crashed into the bathroom, but Grant wasn't giving her bedroom eyes now. No, he was looking at her like she was precious. He was looking at her like he was grateful for her.

"When we get home," he started and brushed her hair back behind her ears. "I'll run you a bath and read to you while you soak. How does that sound?"

Lauren nodded and felt something welling up inside of her chest. It wasn't just the games, although they were fun and exciting. It was also the little moments they made together. She turned from him and felt his hands wrapped around her waist. Together they watched the snow fall outside the bathroom window as they approached Toledo station. She knew it was even colder in Toledo than Alliance, but that was alright. They'd keep warm together.

The train pulled into Toledo just as they returned to their seats. Before they could gather their belongings, Grant noticed a note folded neatly on top of his coat. He plucked it up and just as he unfolded it, the remaining passengers stood up, gathered their things, and began to exit the train.

"What does it say?" Asked Lauren and he handed it to her while looking around the passenger car.

Lauren read the note aloud. "Thanks for the show."

"Someone must have spied on us in the bathroom." He sounded a little embarrassed.

Lauren shook her head. "No," She laughed and began gathering her things. "Someone probably saw you with your pecker out in the aisle."