A Wedding Reception

Story Info
Wilma finds a night of passion at her sister’s reception.
6.1k words
4.17
7.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A pipe organ lets out a beautiful song as the doors of a grand cathedral open to a groom and his bride in his arms, walking down the steps, leaving the cheers and claps behind them as they enter a black limousine, kissing each other, as the driver closes the door. The twenty-two year old Wilma watches as the limo carrying her sister, Olivia, and her newly gained brother-in-law, Caleb, off to their hotel to change before the reception later tonight.

Pulling her weeping father and mother to their rental car, while they weep over how this was the most beautiful thing they've ever been a part of, Wilma chuckles at her parents' overreactions and thinks about how the couple will be exhausted once they get to the hotel.

'Oh who am I kidding, she's probably already on top of him and I wouldn't be surprised if she comes to her own reception late with cum running down her legs.'

Catching her eye, from across the parking lot, are the groom's brother and father; well, now her brother-and father-in-law since a couple minutes ago, walking towards their car. The father, Elijah, wiping the corner of his eyes lightly, shoving his laughing nineteen year old son, Jamel, away as they speak in a mix of Spanish and English.

Wilma is well-versed enough in the language to understand the conversation, but knows enough to read the body language of both men. From what she can tell Jamel was making fun of his father over crying at the wedding and to be 'more of a man' or something similar. That was her guess as she never interacted much with them beyond hearing stories the Caleb would tell about the crazy things that seemed to follow him and his family during their time doing international music tours.

As she curiously watches the two of them curiously enter their car, Jamel meets her eyes from across the distance startling her. The two hold the connection for what Wilma felt was at least five minutes, which in reality was three seconds at most, before he smiles, waves and enters his surprisingly nice rental car, driving his father and himself away. Shaking off whatever that feeling is, she tells her aging parents that no, they aren't going to be late and that they still have hours until the reception while entering the driver's seat and begins moving their group towards their hotel.

Three hours later, Wilma stands in front of her mirror near nude in plain white underwear, with three dresses sitting behind her on the hotel bed, pinching at her body as she finds that she grew a bit plumper the last time she really focused on herself.

Trying to think back to the last time she went out to a party or a fancy dinner, it has been nearly four years ago, before she and her friends had thought up the grand idea to start a restaurant, with her as the head chef. While she wouldn't change nor slow down her career in the least, especially when their restaurant is finally in the green and growing in popularity.

Her putting on a couple pounds, mostly around her belly and thighs doesn't feel the best, though her breasts growing to the C-cups she always thought were sexy was a plus. Crossing her arms underneath her teardrop breasts, lifting them up a bit and shakes them side to side to watch them move. Only the vibrations of her phone knocks her out of the visual exploration of her body.

Going through her messages, she finds the group chat with her best friends messaging back and forth. Knowing that they'll definitely help her out, she types out a request to help her pick a dress for the reception later on, sending them three pictures of her in choice dresses.

W: So what do you think? Should I go for the off-the-shoulder crème jumpsuit, the sleeveless red maxi dress, or the black lace mini-dress with this underwear?

K: oooh I wasn't expecting nudes at 11 am but I am not opposed to what I'm seeing ;)

T: Wilma please I'm a married woman, I can't take you as my mistress, think of the gossip!

J: So this how girls feels to be apart of The Boys, hmm enlightening

W: please be serious, I have to get dressed and help set up the reception hall

T: fine spoilsport, go for the jumpsuit. It looks good on you and makes you look like the millionaire bachelorette you're always meant to be.

K: I'll say the red one, curves on all the right spaces and who doesn't love a good red color

J: Willy don't listen to these bitches they clearly don't know what they're talking about

K: wow bubble guppy, rude

T: You do know I still write your paychecks

J: Willy don't listen to this bitch and the other wonderful work of art, they clearly don't know what they're talking about.

There's three important things that need to be answered, numero uno are you looking to have fun, support your sister or catch someone's eye?

Wilma immediately thinks to the moment Jamel locked his dark-hazel-brown eyes with her and remembers even further back this week when she first saw him at the airport towering over her five foot five frame with his six foot four height; how his hands were so smooth but still near iron grip even when she tell he was being gentle; the tingle in her belly when she saw his hidden athletic muscles revealed, as he took off his jacket. She replies faster than she can think,

W: catch someone's eye

T: Gasp, someone thinking of taking our Willy away?! Say it isn't so Katty!

K: I'm afraid it's so Titi, I have to diagnose her with smitten

J: Shut up you're going to scare her off and she's just not going to go!

Numéro Deux, since you're trying to catch someone's eye, would you say that you want something physical with them?

Wilma sits on her bed, crossing her legs as she imagines Jamel's dark, warm arms wrapping themselves underneath her breasts, as he whispers in her ear in a language she doesn't understand but knowing by the tone of his heavy voice that he wants her so, so badly.

W: Absolutely

T: :0

K: :0

J: ignore them

Final question, what are you willing to do to get his attention?

W: nothing too crazy

J: Would ditching those granny panties and wearing something that's actually good looking be too crazy

K: or nothing at all

W: Hey these are sexy

The chat is silent for a couple minutes with only Wilma typing, going through the seven stages of grief over her seemingly awful choice of underwear before James pulls the subject back,

J: go with the black one, I want to say any guy would love pulling the panties off a woman but with the stuff you wear I'll just go commando. I've got to go train some new bussers, get that dick sis.

T: I'm going to get my husband to drive me to the park to dick me down against a tree

K: Why is Tanya so extra? Enjoy the reception Wilma

Lightly tossing her phone to her left near her pillows, Wilma flops backwards looking up at the ceiling. Slowly her mind drifts to Jamel imagining him naked, wanting to run her hands down his assumed chiseled abs. Rubbing her thighs together Wilma sits up.

"Fuck it!"

Standing up she grabs her choice of dress and moves to her bathroom with a flicker of fire in her eyes.

--------------

The sun is lowering in the sky as a car pulls into the parking lot of a venue. The door is opened and those helping unload different music equipment and food for the reception are first greeted with a white two-inch-open-toe-sandal, with curving straps tight around her ankle and up; the woman's toes are painted with a nude color as the rest of her body moves out of her car and into sight.

A white lightly tanned bare thigh is extended out as Wilma exits her car completely, standing to let her long red-maxi-dress, it hangs onto her shoulders by a spaghetti strap that holds the front of her dress above the middle of her breast showing ample amounts of cleavage, while the rest of her dress clings to all of her curves especially her belly. Standing to her full height, the bottom of the dress falls just above the top of her feet, still showing off her open toed shoes. Her black hair is tied into a loose and messy French braid which hangs over her shoulder. As she begins walking towards the entrance, holding a small, black hand purse, the people watching her notice the left side of the dress has a slit that runs all the way up to the middle of her thigh.

Conscious of the stares she's getting, Wilma begins to walk a touch faster, her heels clicking on the pavement; she feels her heart starting to beat against her chest while her mind is racing through thousands of thoughts, as she glances over to the group of people helping set up the venue.

What if I don't look as good as I think? What if Jamel doesn't like rounder girls? Am I too dressed up for the reception? Did I do my hair wrong?

Those thoughts die down into silence, as her eyes are caught into the deep, gazel-brown pool of Jamel. He's Wearing a dark-gray suit, his jacket folded and resting on top of an amp he's carrying like it weighs nothing, the near-unwrinkled vest that shows off his slick shoulders. All the while, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows showing off the athletic muscled forearms; Wilma's eyes traveling up his arm to his shirt which barely contain his biceps that makes her breath hitch.

Breaking out of her stupor, she realizes the fact that all the people in the group, especially Jamel, are watching her. As she passes the group of heavy lifters Wilma lets herself break into a stupidly happy smile at the fact that Jamel seems to be trying to rip her out of her clothes with just his eyes before settling into a cool neutral expression, making sure to keep her feet steady as she does her best impression of a supermodel strut, only to nearly trip over some wires in the doorway. Blushing heavily at the slight fuck-up in front of the man she's trying to woo she quick moves towards family and friends she knows to help set up the venue hall for tonight.

For the next few hours, Wilma is a whirlwind of activity-- pulling up streamers; organizing seating arrangements; occasionally chasing off an aunt and uncle who want to get a taste of the beer before everyone else, talking with family members who, like her, decided to come a bit earlier to help with the venue to make sure everything was perfect for the new husband and wife.

All the while, she's done her best to brush past Jamel's front with her ass, pulling at her party dress to have it really tightened against her curves in a faux notion of trying to get cool air in, as he talks to someone he knows, bending over at her waist to pick something up whenever Jamel was behind her to catch his eye and hint at the fact that she doesn't have a panty line; crouching down a bit farther than necessary, whenever he was in sight so he would could look down her C-cupped cleavage; smiling slightly at the hungry look he gives her when we he believes she can't see him.

As the preparation is winding down and the only things that need moving are the more strenuous activities, she finally finds a chance to sit and rest, she locates a nearly full table with a couple of her sister's friends, who wave her towards the free seat. Thanking them as she sits, they begin to make small talk about random things-- how nice the wedding ceremony was; wondering about the music, the groom and his band will be playing; comparing dresses; how the food tonight will be perfect as one of them had hired the catering company before.

Though, as they continue to talk, Wilma felt that they were dancing around the topic they really wanted to discuss.

One of them seemly both annoyed at the hemming and hawing and excited at the prospect of gossip bursts out, "You've been playful provoking someone this entire afternoon who is? Who's the person who's got Olivia's ever-so-focused little sister so excited?"

Heavily blushing, Wilma stutters out a couple half-spoken denials, but the grins and giggling stop her and she goes into how she wants to captivate her certain man and how she had thought she was being subtle.

The gathered older women laughs with Wilma, as they talk about how they were like when they were still young, and trying for the first time to reel in whoever was in their sexual ire at the time.

Nodding and listening to these women talk and laugh about how their fumbles and successes, made her feel a whole lot better about her earlier fumbles, giving her peace of mind about how everyone messes up with something.

At least, until one of the women asks her directly, "Who's the hopefully lucky man," she's trying to woo,

Nervously dragging her finger along the rim of her water glass, she winces, as she mutters her " brother-in-law"

She waited for the barrage of insults, for them tell her to stop or else she'll ruin her sister's marriage for being attracted to her new Brother in law. But none came save for a patting on the hand.

Opening her eyes slowly, Wilma sees the older women nodding and talking back and forth,

"it makes sense" came the first response.

Another added "Just like her sister"

"Well, at least she's more honest compared to Olivia when she started dating Caleb."

"If I was younger, I definitely would want to try and climb that young, dark tree" one of them stated

"You're married!"

The calm answer back was "Oh it's fine he would want to take that dick as well"

Confused and surprised at the support and agreement Wilma's getting she tries to ask a question about that last comment, but is cut off,

The woman asks if she's a virgin, "Because most Black men are quite large when it comes to their nether regions" and how she doesn't want Wilma to be hurt during her first bout of sex.

After considering for a moment Wilma squirms in her seat. Crossing her legs while looking off to the side to catch Jemel's back as he is walking past their table, she remembers a search history from her early exploration of the darker-skinned side of the internet.

Speaking in a low and embarrassed tone,"Not physically but emotionally, I have a few toys that I use from since I was younger"

Another pipes up with a smirk on her face and voices "How many are of the larger-sized variety?"

Wilma meekly and quietly says, "All of them," and curls into herself a bit, at the laughter, before the group tells her to keep her chin up, and the sisters may be twenty years apart years apart but they definitely come from the same tree.

Confused by the comment Wilma tries to ask what they mean by it but her question is swept away by the flood of other questions about Wilma's recent found attraction in Jamel-- how long has she been attracted to Black men in general; her different kind of kinks and another fifteen dozen questions that leave her blushing. It goes on for a while.

-- -- -- --

Soon, the venue is perfect, in a way that she knew her sister and new older brother-in-law would love. Walking around to make sure everything is right, just to calm her own perfectionist heart; while deep in thought about the things she talked, well, 'about' would be the wrong word. It would be more along the lines of being talked 'at' while trying to absorb everything that the group of women were talking about.

Soon, she bumps into a friend of Caleb, who is standing over some random assortments of pieces of equipment that she couldn't name. He squints at her and his face lights up, seemingly recognizing her after a couple seconds of running his eyes up and down her body; he smiles as he steps up wrapping her in a one sided hug. His hand squeezes her waist squeezing her against his side, rocking her side to side and begins to speak in fast-paced Spanish while gesticulating with his free hand.

She tries to catch his attention to ask him to slow down in the few Spanish words that she knows. When that fails, she tries to push against him to get out of his grip but he's a touch too strong, for her without some kind of leverage.

Resigning herself to the uncomfortable held position and jostling, she tries to ignore the hand that's slowly getting closer to the slit of her dress and her bare thigh. Until she hears a slap. Looking up her heart jumps at the sight of Jamel giving the man, who's rubbing the back of his head, a frown; he's pointing to the man's jacket pocket and saying something in Spanish. Which causes the man to put on his glasses and looks down at the red faced Wilma.

The man's hand flies off her, as he backs away and apologizes with the same short phrase before backing away towards the crowd of familiar faces. Taking a breath of relief, she looks towards her stunning savior. As she's about to thank him in her broken Spanish her parents come up and ask her if she can bring out this extra equipment to the back rooms as they're extra and they won't be needed.

Sighing Wilma, gives Jamel a radiant smile to thank him, then she turns to say to her parents that she'll find someone to help her. A deep voice which speaks in a near-perfect German behind them replies, "Oh I can help her with that. I can even bring it back to our RV and put it in the right place."

Turning slowly towards Jamel, both Wilma and her parents are wide eyed; they see Jamel giving an innocent and mischievous smile.

That gets Wilma's heart pounding against her chest, as she asks, "When could you understand German?"

"Oh since before Caleb propose to Olivia, since he was serious about her and thinking about marrying from across the pond, I thought to learn the mother language to be respectful."

With some more light conversation between Jamel and Wilma's parents, which is more along the lines of them testing his German, Wilma barely contributes to, as her racing mind thinks about all the times he had passed by the table she and her sisters friends were sitting at, and how much he would have overheard in the near-empty venue.

As the conversation ends with her parents going to find a seat at their table, Jamel kneels down to pick up the large crate at Wilma's feet. This brings him to just the level of her pussy. He looks up to meet her eyes with a predator-like gleam in his eye, breathing in deeply and releasing the hot air through his nose, over her covered pussy; which causes her to shiver and her nipples to harden.

Standing, once he gets a good grip on the crate, he looks down on Wilma and nods his head to the exit,"Let go and come, this put away."

Stuttering at the word choice, she asks if he meant 'let's go and get'. What she gets in return is a smile that tells her nothing, but promises of things yet to come.

The walk outside towards the large RV, in the crisp afternoon breeze, is faster than Wilma would have expected, but matching the long strides of Jamel, carried them faster than she imagined. He asks her to get the door and she follows him straight towards the back of the vehicle, through a door where she closes it behind herself and leans against it.

Looking around the room, at first glance, it's a jumbled mess of wires, music sheets, and instruments, but as she walks around and peers more closely, she realizes it's a bedroom with an organized chaos feel to it.

Speaking out loud with a curious tone, as Jamel moves and organizes the equipment from the crate, "I'm surprised that you could find a rental vehicle this big, and even more that you filled it so quickly. How did you get on the plane with all this stuff? Or did you just buy all the equipment once you landed?"

"Nah, we didn't take a plane, this is the 'tour bus' from the 'States that my brother and dad worked out of."

"What?! But Caleb, Olivia and Father-in-law said they came by plane"

"They did, I didn't. When my pops got the RV on the cargo ship, he was worried that someone would steal something off it. I saw that as a opportunity to actually be on my own for two weeks after the two years of Caleb and Olivia making kissy faces at each other, and three years of hearing them fuck nearly every night."

Wilma giggles at the thought of someone else having to live with her sister's hypersexual nature, but that only reminded her of the heat building her belly and her hardened nipples. She then decides to try out one of the things her sister's friends told her, and notices a box hanging halfway off a shelf.

12