A Wednesday

Story Info
A woman's world has been turned upside down by a happy fire.
1.4k words
4.34
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane was a young talented professional in her mid-30's, high paying job, a nice corner office, two cats (Cheddar and Jiggles) and a work calendar busier and more decorated than a Christmas tree.

To describe Jane simply, would be a passionate young lady, who was constantly conflicted between her vivid imagination and her strict upbringing. Simply put She was not someone who would indulge in things easily, just coz they felt good at the time. But her day ahead was about to take an interesting turn, especially considering, every move she makes would be calculated, strategic and carefully thought through, well at least before today.

It was a Wednesday, just another hump day and nothing to indicate that it was going to be a memorable day for Jane, certainly no more memorable than any other Wednesday. Jane was furiously working away on her PC, with her back to the office window, outside a cold wet and a miserable day, the kind Melbourne is famous for. Lo-Fi beats on Spotify and her headphones on, she didn't notice as the fire alarm went off on her floor, the door to her office was closed, so no one thought to check and advise Jane that the entire floor was being evacuated, due to a suspected threat to the building.

All her colleagues assumed that Jane was off-site for the rest of the afternoon just like most days and proceeded to vacate the floor. some time passed by, and Jane finally stepped out to make a drink for herself, only to notice the office is eerily quiet, and devoid of anyone in the cubicles, she immediately walks back to the office and grabs her phone that was never seemingly locked.

Jane checks her phone, which had been sitting in her bag since after lunch and is greeted by a few dozen missed calls and messages informing her, not to come back to the office, as it was being evacuated. Immediately realizing what had happened, Jane not one to panic easily, coolly calls her manager back and lets her know she was ok, but still in the building. After a moment of panic on her managers part, the fire Marshal John confirms that Jane would not be able to evacuate as all exits were time locked for a few hours while the police investigated the situation, and the best advice for Jane was to stay away from any windows and stay close to the fire exits, as John would come to collect her as soon as it was possible.

Quietly Jane was just happy that she would get some undisturbed time to continue working, so she grabbed her laptop and makes herself comfortable at a cubical facing the fire exit, so she should spot John as soon as he would come upstairs. just as Jane sits on the desk the power to the building is cut, no air conditioning and no Wi-fi, Jane thinks of nothing else but the fact that she will not be able to do any work, and all she can do is sit and wait for John.

It is now late afternoon, and outside was quite a cold day in Melbourne, so Jane had rugged up to stay warm. An hour or so in, the lack of air conditioning finally has an effect on the room temperature, as it steadily rises up, at first Jane just takes her cardigan off to see if that helps cool her down, and for a while it does, but as the minutes pass, she feels warmer and decides to take her top off, why not as she thinks to herself, there was no one coming just yet and she would have time to put her cloths back on once the threat had subsided. So far, her logic had served her well and kept her out of trouble, but for the first time since 9th grade, when she kissed Jamie her then high school best friend, Jane was about to do something totally impulsive and out of character, she looks around and decides to take her pants off too, right there in the office cubical that too on a Wednesday.

Seated there on the office chair, slightly sweaty and just wearing her business bra and panties, Jane is reminded of the fanfiction story she was reading over the weekend. It was quite evocative, and she remembers she was on the cusp of being turned on, but her conflicted nature got the better of her and she shied away from letting herself get too carried away.

Now seated tight in a situation she hadn't found herself before, half naked, in revealing clothing, figuratively tied up to the cubical, as if she was physically bound with rope, forbidden from using her hands to touch herself. But the same impulsive feeling that got Jane to de-cloth herself, was soon going to trigger her craving for a deep sexual release...

After a few more minutes, of patiently waiting and behaving herself, Jane finally give into the temptation, before she knows what is happening, she finds herself unclasping the two hooks holding her bosom captive, freeing herself from the shackles of conditional programming, she takes her bra off letting it fall to the office floor, letting loose her breasts and her almost aroused nipples', the nipple piercings she got at an Adult expo last year, were quite cold to her touch as she slowly starts shaping circles around the metal bars and feels herself getting wetter between her limbs, she slowly slides her right hand down below, grazing her breasts lightly as it makes its way to feel the moist warm feeling of being aroused and that physical reaction of wanting to cum so bad!

The rising office temperature had already left her body warm but, her actions set her body on fire, she feels her tight wet pussy with one finger, tracing lightly around the entrance and barely pushing her fingertip inside. Jane, our sweet, good girl Jane is so ready to fuck herself.

Inhaling sharply, She pushes the fingers all the way inside of herself. Delighting in the feeling of being filled at last, She leaves it there for a few seconds and then pulls it all the way out. It's soaking wet. Jane likes it so much She does it again. This time all the way in, and then all the way out.

Jane follows this with a few fast strokes, in and out, in and out. She starts biting her tongue to keep from moaning louder. It feels so fucking good, her pussy is practically sucking the fingers in, it's so hungry to be fucked. Jane needs to cum so badly, she is done waiting.

With her right hand, she continues to pump the fingers in her pussy, all the way in, and all the way out. And with her left hand, she plays with her clit. She starts rotating between tapping her throbbing clit gently with two fingers and tracing circles all around it. Jane is at the brink of orgasm almost instantly. This time she does not shy away!!

Fucking herself faster and faster with her fingers, she starts rolling her clit between her fingers, almost pinching it. The orgasm is building rapidly, everything is coming to a head-

please, please, please- Jane speaks out loud.

Release.......

God, the orgasm is explosive. She feels her back arching and her eyes flutter shut as she feels those long lost, yet familiar ripples of pleasure. Out of breath, Jane sits there for a few seconds, her fingers hanging slightly out of her drooling pussy.

A few seconds pass by as the blissed-out Jane finally regains her composure, her orgasm had left Jane completely unaware of her surroundings, finally semi-conscious and aware of her surroundings, she glances over towards the emergency exit, now ajar and a shadowy figure waiting by the door.

All she can notice is the devilish smile of a thoroughly entertained fire Marshal John, coming to Janes rescue as promised, His grin is enough for her to know, John saw it all and enjoyed every second of it. Jane was done playing there was nothing more to see, and just as graceful as ever, Jane pulls her shirt back over her tits and her pants back up over her hips, all the while not breaking eye-contact with John.

John was a seasoned fire fighter, rugged, with kind eyes and hands that conveyed the image of being safe, John was respectful, and waits for Jane to be fully clothed, and walks over to her steadily and purposefully, picks up her unlocked phone and keys his number in, puts the phone down and walks away. Jane saves the number and smiles as she looks at John leaving the room, not a word needed to spoken, but a lot was said, As the lights came back on, Jane was just glad she came into work, that cold wet miserable Melbourne Wednesday.

(To be continued...)