A Week at the Lake with My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt even more flustered. "Just my natural recovery."

Joanna stroked my cock until I was hard, then she gave me her knowing smile again. "I think I know why it's so important to Kaitlyn that we fuck. She sees me as her surrogate, and this summer is the one chance for her surrogate to fuck you."

"That's bullshit, Joanna."

Joanna laughed mockingly. Then she surprised me by lying face down on the bed while hiking her ass up into doggie-style position. She looked back at me, gave me her knowing smile and said, "Fuck me, Brandon. Make your sister happy yet jealous."

I pounded Joanna hard and fast. I didn't enjoy fucking her like I normally did as I couldn't focus very well. When we were done, I said, "Please don't tease me about Kaitlyn again, okay?" It wasn't a suggestion.

Joanna put her hand softly on my chest and said contritely, "I'm sorry, Brandon. I went too far. Kaitlyn likes me teasing her about you, and I thought you might be the same."

I felt my anger melting. "I'm not."

I was lying on my back on the bed, and Joanna was lying on her side facing me. She leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the cheek. It was a soft kiss filled with affection. At the same time, she pressed her tits into me, stirring up my lust for her.

Joanna said softly, "I know I should promise to not tease you again about Kaitlyn."

When the promise didn't come, I said, "But you're not going to."

Joanna said huskily, "I don't know if my having you as my boyfriend makes Kaitlyn jealous, but it excites me to think it does." Joanna gave me a kiss filled with the promise of lots of hot sex. "You want me to get excited, don't you?"

I decided I had overreacted. If a harmless fantasy got her excited, I'd be stupid to put an end to it. "Yes, I want you to get excited."

Joanna gave me another long, soft kiss. "So it's okay if I tease you a little about Kaitlyn?"

I turned my head as Joanna moved to give me another kiss, so we'd kiss on the lips. She was such a good kisser; she knew how to use timing and pressure to communicate so much. I surrendered. "A little's okay."

"When I tease you about Kaitlyn, I'll be sure to make it up to you." Then she kissed me on the lips while pressing her naked body against mine.

* * * *

Saturday morning of our week at the lake was my first extended time with Paul, and he seemed very much the great guy Kaitlyn described. Mom got us up at six and, while Kaitlyn, Joanna, and I were yawning and slow to move around, Paul was hauling out to our minivan whatever he could find that was ready to go. When there wasn't anything to haul out, he was asking my mom what else he could do. Once we left home, we stopped at a gas station to fill up and grab a quick, hot breakfast, and Paul insisted on paying for everything.

In the minivan, Dad and Mom were in the driver and passenger seats. Paul was behind Dad and started playing on his tablet once we left the gas station. Kaitlyn was behind Mom. The third row of seats could be folded up or down and we had the right two-thirds as a bench seat. That's were Joanna and I were, snuggled together with my left arm draped across her shoulder. I had a warm, contented feeling. Joanna and I had had a great time Wednesday night, chatting with Kaitlyn and my parents while watching a DVD. After we had retreated to my bedroom, we had spent a lot of time kissing and talking quietly, did a quiet 69 and then cuddled naked until we fell asleep. Last night was also wonderful.

Kaitlyn turned and looked at Joanna, then used eyebrow raises and lip movements to apparently ask why Joanna and I hadn't fucked last night. I watched Joanna use similar facial movements to blame me for not consummating our relationship in our house. The truth was that Joanna had been the one who had wanted to do only oral, and the thought of pulling yet another one on her best friend had fired her up to give me the most pleasure possible without making much noise. I had been quite satisfied with being sucked off twice.

After I thought Joanna had had enough fun silently teasing Kaitlyn, I said, "I got hit by a golf ball yesterday at work."

Kaitlyn asked, "You did? Were you standing in a fairway?"

"No! I was in the trees, spraying herbicide on poison ivy. I was spraying away when suddenly I was whacked in the back just below my right shoulder blade."

Kaitlyn showed her compassion for her big brother by laughing at my pain. "That sounds like it hurt."

"It did! I did the man-that-hurts-like-hell dance for a few minutes then this golfer called to me, 'Have you seen a Titleist number five ball around?' It had been his ball that hit me. I wanted to throw the damn thing at him. I hope he got poison ivy from it."

I loved my job, except for the golfers.

Joanna, Kaitlyn, and I talked as Dad drove on and on. At one point, Joanna said, "I'm kind of cold. Is there a blanket I could put over me?"

We kept a blanket in the minivan for such occasions. Kaitlyn gave it to Joanna, and she put it over her and most of me, tucking one end behind her left shoulder. Once the blanket was over her, Joanna grabbed my right hand and pulled it across to her. She slipped it under her t-shirt and pushed it upwards. She said quietly to me, "Help keep me warm, Brandon."

I knew what she wanted as Joanna hadn't worn a bra this morning. I looked over at Paul and he was totally engrossed in his game. Mom couldn't see us, and the blanket would probably prevent Dad from being able to see us in the rear-view mirror. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, would definitely know what I was doing. I raised my hand up and cupped Joanna's tit.

Joanna smiled at me and then said to Kaitlyn, "He's such a good boyfriend. I'm so glad you suggested we date this summer."

I glanced at Kaitlyn. She rolled her eyes and said, "I thought you'd have a good time together."

Joanna pushed her tit into my hand and said, "We have a great time together."

For the next twenty minutes, I felt up Joanna while she talked with Kaitlyn. I put my head on her shoulder and slumped against her, so hopefully it looked to Dad like I was snoozing while leaning against her. I didn't feel very guilty about what I was doing as Kaitlyn had wanted Joanna and me to do this when she had driven us back to Joanna's apartment after tennis. When I finally stopped, Joanna gave me a kiss, and then turned to Kaitlyn. "He listens so well to me." Kaitlyn rolled her eyes but didn't say anything.

The three of us kept talking until Paul suddenly stretched. He announced to no one in particular, "Out of energy". He turned to Kaitlyn and said, "How you doin', Babe?"

"Doin' fine. Been talking with Joanna and Brandon."

Paul asked my dad, "How much further?"

"About an hour."

"Oh, Okay. Joanna, trade places with me please?"

Somehow, Joanna and Paul managed to swap spots in our cramped minivan. Paul had a hold of his tablet. "Let me show you Total Galactic War."

Paul walked me through all the features of it. He was a leader of one of the top alliances in the game, with members all over the world. He showed me screen after screen, with lots of detailed statistics about units and buildings. He discussed strategy and tactics with me. He showed me videos of battles he had fought. The back seat had been cozy for Joanna and me, and now I felt like Paul was practically sitting on my lap. Paul was oblivious to my discomfort and lack of interest. I occasionally sneaked a peek at Kaitlyn, and she'd silently laugh and roll her eyes. Paul talked enthusiastically about the game all the way to the lake house. I had never been so thankful to reach it.

* * * *

After lunch, the six of us went out in the ski boat. Dad drove and Mom was in the seat next to him. Behind those two seats were two benches. Joanna and I were on one bench, and we were facing Kaitlyn and Paul on the other. The boat was twenty-some years old and didn't have the wakeboarding hardware that newer boats had, but it was great for water skiing. As we raced across to Dad's favorite place to ski, I couldn't help checking out my sister. She was wearing a very sexy bikini; the top was purple, and the cups had a slanting cut that showed quite a bit of boob flesh. The top also looked like it compressed Kaitlyn's boobs upwards like a push-up bra. The bikini bottoms were black and low cut with a single wide purple band across the top. It looked expensive to me. I tried not to look at her, but there wasn't much else to look at.

Finally, to cover my checking her out, I asked, "That bikini. What's the material?" I had to yell to be heard over the wind and the engine.

"Neoprene," yelled back Kaitlyn. "It's specially designed for water skiing."

Paul yelled, "I bought it for her." His arm was around Kaitlyn's shoulders possessively. "I like to buy her things she looks sexy in."

I looked over at Mom and Dad as I wasn't sure how they'd react to Paul's announcement. They were facing forward, scanning the water in front of us. I guessed they couldn't make out what we were saying over the wind and the engine roar.

Joanna yelled, "He buys her lingerie."

A surprised look came over Paul's face before nodding in agreement. "I buy her something every Sunday night when I get home and have it sent to her. Then I spend the week imagining how good she'll look in it." A lustful, goofy grin crossed his face.

Joanna replied, "She gives us girls at the office a fashion show every Friday."

Paul laughed while Kaitlyn blushed. "She does?"

"Yes. She unbuttons her blouse, opens it up and shows off the top half. Then she describes the bottom half."

Paul looked at Kaitlyn, and she gave a small shrug, admitting to it. Paul said, "You never told me." Kaitlyn talked quietly to Paul for a few moments. He grinned hugely and squeezed Kaitlyn. He basked for a few minutes in the glow of Kaitlyn showing off his lingerie purchases to her co-workers.

Paul leaned forward and yelled to me, "You should buy Joanna some lingerie. Expensive, sexy stuff. Then she'll fuck you."

Kaitlyn whacked Paul and pulled him back. Paul looked at her and saw she was angry. She clearly felt Paul's last comment was over the line.

And it was. I wasn't going to buy Joanna expensive lingerie. I didn't have that kind of money. I had never bought any of my girlfriends lingerie. A shirt or sweater for Christmas or her birthday, yes. Lingerie or bikinis, no.

I looked at Joanna. She had an unreadable look on her face. Did she want me to buy her lingerie? Was that why she had brought up Kaitlyn's fashion shows? Bringing them up had made Paul a very happy man.

Kaitlyn whacking Paul hadn't been the act of someone in love. She hadn't acted lovey-dovey with Paul at all today. She had acted instead like someone on the downside of their relationship, still caring but very much aware of the other's faults.

* * * *

We spent the day skiing. My family were all excellent water skiers. Joanna had come to the lake several times and had gotten pretty good. Paul hadn't skied much so he was the least skilled. However, he took every fall with good humor and enjoyed skiing as much as the rest of us. When Mom or Dad skied, I steered the boat while Kaitlyn was the lookout. Dad had two rules about water skiing: no alcohol when going out on the water and always having a lookout as the driver had to continuously scan the lake for other watercraft. Sadly, far too many other ski boats were driven by incredibly self-absorbed, obnoxious, and rude jerks. And far too many people were buzzed while operating high-speed watercraft.

Around six, we arrived back at the lake house. My grandfather had bought this land when my dad was a young boy, and the place where he had wanted the lake house would get covered by the lake whenever there was an exceptionally heavy rainy season. So Grandpa had the lake house built on stilts. The ground level was a covered staircase that led to the lake house proper. The staircase landing was a mudroom with a washer and a dryer and was where we stored the stuff from the boat. The second floor had an open area for the living room, dining room, and kitchen. Four doors went off from the living room to the three bedrooms and the only bathroom. A deck wrapped around three sides of the living area, and a grill was on the deck right outside the kitchen. The view of the lake from the deck was spectacular.

Once we were all upstairs, Dad said to Paul, "Our tradition is the men cook dinner, and the women clean up; then the women cook breakfast, and the men clean up."

Paul said, "I don't know anything about cooking. I'd be no help to you." He picked up his tablet.

Dad said, "You can help me with the grilling."

"I don't know anything about grilling. I'd be useless. Could we have dinner delivered?"

Dad chuckled. It was a forced chuckle to cover his rising anger. "We're out in the boonies. Nobody delivers out here. Besides, we've already bought the food."

Paul said, "I'm a big guy and all I'd do is get in your way. I know you're willing to try to teach me, but I'm not going to be a good student because I don't want to learn how to cook. My dad and I never cook. I'm sorry."

Paul turned on his tablet while plunking down on the couch. Dad's face was bright red and I was afraid he was about to say something ugly.

Joanna rushed over to Dad, put her arm around him, and said soothingly, "It's the same way at my house. My mom never cooks. All she taught me was how to microwave." Joanna looked at Mom. "You've taught me everything I know about cooking." Mom beamed at the compliment.

Kaitlyn went to the other side of Dad and hugged him. She said, "I'll help," in an obvious attempt to defuse the situation.

I said to Kaitlyn, "Don't worry about it. Dad and I can handle it." I turned to Dad. "We're a good team, aren't we?"

Dad had swallowed his anger by now. He smiled and said, "Yes we are, Son."

* * * *

While Dad and I prepared dinner, the women took turns showering. Dad and I grilled up bacon-wrapped filet mignon and some veggies. It tasted great, but the dinners always tasted great at the lake house. After dinner, the men took turns showering while the women cleaned up. Once that was all done, we sat on the deck and talked while watching Joanna braid Kaitlyn's hair. Joanna had been braiding Kaitlyn's hair for almost as long as they had been friends. She had said Kaitlyn had the perfect hair for braiding. Ironically, Joanna preferred to have her hair down most of the time, so Kaitlyn rarely had a chance to return the favor. Joanna spent a lot of time shaping and teasing Kaitlyn's hair into the right condition, and then her hands were a blur as she weaved the hair into a braid. Kaitlyn turned around and showed off the braid.

Paul was stunned by Joanna's hair-weaving magic. He stood up to admire it. "That's amazing! It looks so beautiful, and you did it so fast! I've never seen anything like that before." He looked at Kaitlyn. "Your hair looks fantastic."

I knew this style was called a Dutch braid as the braided part of Kaitlyn's hair stood on top of the rest of her hair, which was pulled tight in the back. Joanna knew many different ways of braiding Kaitlyn's hair, and my favorite was when she'd make braids all around Kaitlyn's head, so the braids looked like a crown.

Kaitlyn smiled happily before looking at Joanna appreciatively. Joanna looked down, embarrassed by all the praise.

I said, "In Ohio, Joanna would have to attend beauty school for 450 hours before she could get a job braiding hair."

"450 hours?" Paul asked incredulously.

"Yeah. Becoming a cop requires 580 hours of training. Ohio is a lot more worried about bad hair-braiders than bad cops."

* * * *

At nine, Mom and Dad said, "Have fun kids" and left for a walk. Based on prior years, they'd be back at ten, and they'd expect us to be in bed then. Once they were back, we were to do nothing more than quietly cuddle and kiss.

As soon as the door closed, Kaitlyn took Paul's hand and led him to their bedroom. I smiled at Joanna, took her hand and led her to our bedroom. Joanna and I stripped off our clothes. Joanna laid out a nightshirt to wear later. We lay down on the bed and kissed softly while running our hands over each other's bodies. I pushed my tongue forward and Joanna opened her mouth to receive it. I brought my hand to her tit...

...when Kaitlyn started making loud "Oh!" sounds. The walls were thin, and it sounded almost like she was in the same room as us. The sound of my sister moaning her pleasure broke the mood for me. I continued with the kisses and strokes, but the constant "Oh! Oh! Oh!" kept distracting me and I couldn't get into it. Finally, I gave up and said, "Let's go to the couch. We'll be more comfortable there."

Joanna said, "Your sister is going to be pissed we aren't making noises like they are."

I sat up, grabbed my underwear, and tossed Joanna her panties and nightshirt. As I pulled on my shorts, I said, "Pissing off sisters is a part of the job description of a brother."

I led Joanna to the couch and had her lean against me. I slowly kissed her shoulders. Kaitlyn stopped moaning, and I started getting back in the mood. Then the thumping began. Thump! Thump! Thump! And of course, Kaitlyn oh'ed in time with the thumps. Joanna rolled her eyes at the thumping sound. It was so damn embarrassing; I felt embarrassed for Kaitlyn and Paul. The thumping sound lasted several minutes and once it was done, I whispered to Joanna, "We're not doing anything tonight. I'll get us some privacy tomorrow." Joanna moved her head slightly up and down in a sign that I took to be more disappointment than agreement.

I pulled her into a hug and wrapped my arms around her. "I'll make it up to you tomorrow, I promise." I gave Joanna a light squeeze.

That was when I heard the door open. I turned to see Kaitlyn in a nightshirt stomp over to in front of us. "What the hell are you two doing?"

I said, "Ummm..."

"Or more correctly, why aren't you doing what you should be doing?"

"You two were so loud..."

"What the hell!" Kaitlyn's eyes blazed. "We were fucking! Did you expect us to fuck quietly!"

Joanna wasn't saying a word and was looking off into space. I said, "Well, no but..."

"You knew Paul and I fucked, right? You've heard us fuck back at our house, right?"

"It wasn't nearly as loud there."

"Well, we're not fucking now. You and Joanna have thirty minutes before Mom and Dad get back."

I liked to go slow and I wasn't sure we'd be done in thirty minutes. I didn't want to rush through our first lovemaking session at the lake house. "I'm not in the mood now."

"MEN!" Kaitlyn yelled and then stomped off to her bedroom, slamming the door.

Joanna said, "I told you she'd be pissed."

I chuckled. "You did. You know Kaitlyn well." I shook my head in frustration and disbelief. This was the first time Kaitlyn had brought a guy to the lake house. In the past, she had gone on the walk with Mom and Dad. I hadn't considered the privacy issues of both couples wanting to make love at the same time.

I decided to do what I could to salvage the evening. I put my arm around Joanna, and we kissed gently for a while. I said quietly, "You were very naughty this morning in the minivan." Joanna's eyes lit up and she chuckled. "Were you teasing Kaitlyn?"

"Yes. Thanks for going along. It got me soooo excited."

I felt bad again. "I'm sorry, Jo--"

"Hey! Hey! It's okay. If you're not in the mood, you're not in the mood. I don't want you to force anything. There'll be nights when I'm not in the mood, and I know you'll respect that."

"Thanks, Joanna."

"I really like that you don't pressure me, that it's always my choice to have sex and not my duty. I wish my other boyfriends had been that way."

I smiled. "So, you like having me as your boyfriend?"

There was a pause, and then Joanna said, "I like dating you." I was disappointed that Joanna hadn't embraced having me as her boyfriend. But before I could get upset, Joanna distracted me by raising her hand to my head. She said, "I really like your hair," as she ran her fingers through my dark brown hair. "It's a good length and I like how you get it cut." She moved her hand down and started running a finger over my eyebrows. "And I like your eyebrows. They're a good size and shape."