A Week in Boise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, I give up Jared," she said.

Jared smiled in a minor triumph as Julia reached forward and picked up her wine glass. She downed about half of it in one long drink and then set it down and put her hands back behind her head, again pushing her boobs out. If she kept this up I was going to have a full boner soon.

"Actually, Big Al never did consent to our marriage. In fact we have never actually bothered with marriage."

"I see," I said. "But that's a very nice rock you're wearing Julia."

"Oh this," she said. She held her left hand out towards me and leaned far forward over the space between us on the couch so I could get a good look at the ring, again giving me a good look at her boobs spilling over her bra. She held out her hand, and I let her place it in my hand as I tried to pull my eyes from her boobs and focus on the ring. She cooperatively pushed our hands down a bit so that my view of the ring and down the front of her dress were almost perfectly aligned.

"It's no more real than our marriage," she said. She held her position leaving her soft hand in my palm for far longer than necessary while I continued to ogle her partially exposed breasts. When she finally pulled her hand back, her fingers sensually stroked mine. Now she was leaning back in the corner of the couch, her chest pushed out, and both feet up on the couch and her legs crossed at the ankles. The dress had fallen further open, exposing even more of her thighs. Had she managed to release another button while I was staring at her breasts? She had leaned back enough so that I could feel the pressure and warmth of her toes pressing against the inside of my bare thigh.

I looked over at Jared. He was ignoring his wife's toes on my thigh, nodding his head in agreement with his "wife's" disavowal of their "marriage." "You see Michael," he said, "when you are a minister for a small congregation in rural America, which Boise very much is, there are certain appearances you have to maintain. We live our private lives the way we want to, but we present a conservative, god fearing, front to the congregation, and most of the rest of the town." I didn't focus on the qualifier, but I would later.

"Our relationship is better descried as a partnership," Jared continued. "A business partnership. Julia knew the ins and outs of running a small town church from having worked in her father's church office from the time she was old enough to help her parents juggle the books, and I had a credential that would allow us to start a new church or take over a failing one."

"A business partnership?" I said in a tone dripping with skepticism. "No sex involved at all?"

They both broke out in laughter.

"Michael," she said. "Lots of spouses run a business together. We're just partners who like to fuck—each other and others."

"Okay," I said, conceding what didn't seem as common as they would have me believe. "So what happened with Big Al," I asked again.

"Well, you have to understand Michael," Jared continued, "Big Al was not a nice man—at least by the standards he preached. And it eventually caught up with him and he was run out of his church."

"Oh," I said as I looked back at Julia. She had pulled her knees up against her chest. Her dress, which must now have been unbuttoned to the waist, had fallen away to both sides so I could see a trace of her white panties where her plump thighs came together. She had released the closure on her pony tail and was using her hands to comb her long locks out, so they hung down on both sides of her chest to the middle of her breasts.

"Oh, big Al," she said. "He was such a disappointment. He preached one line, not only to the church, but also to his family, or at least to me, and then he and my mother would go to Seattle at least once a month where they were in a swingers group. Eventually someone in the congregation found out, and Big Al was asked to resign. It was such a shock when I found out along with the rest of the congregation. I was furious because I had been feeling a lot of guilt because I couldn't live up to the standards Al was preaching. Then I found out he didn't either. When the truth came out he resigned. They hung around Walla Walla for a couple of years, but I think my parents are now living somewhere in the South Pacific." As she spoke she let her knees fall open and I could easily see the soaked gusset of her white panties. Was it this conversation was turning her on, I wondered, or perhaps just anticipation of what she and Jared had planned for after I toddled off to bed.

"That all happened about the time I finished divinity school. When I got the opportunity to come down here to try to revive a struggling little Baptist congregation, Julia and I decided to go, leaving Big Al and his scandal behind."

"But," she said, "when we came down here we didn't want to have to keep sneaking around like we had been in Walla Walla, so we went to Seattle and bought some rings." They were both holding them out towards me now.

"And after learning what a sham Big Al and Shirley's marriage was, we had no inclination to actually tie the knot," Jared explained. I had heard a lot of excuses Jared had dreamed up for avoiding commitment, but this was one of his most creative.

"Shirley?" I asked.

"My mother," Julia responded. "She really was such a slut. She not only participated in their swingers group but she had a long series of secret affairs with some of the congregation members, male and female. Big Al knew all about it of course, but she kept it a secret from me. I wouldn't really have objected to that so much, given that I was sneaking around screwing your buddy Jared anytime and in anyplace we could find, but she was always preaching to me about abstinence. It's one thing to be a slut, but to preach abstinence and the sanctity of the marriage bond at the same time. I just couldn't take that from her."

Given Julia was threatening to fall out of her clothes and Jared was sporting a big boner poorly concealed beneath his shorts, I decided that it was time for me to go off to bed and leave the two of them to resolve their obviously budding passion. I yawned and said, "Well that is quite a story, but I had a long drive today. I left Palo Alto about 5:00 this morning, so I'm going to toddle off to bed if the two of you don't mind." I stood, hoping in vain that my now nearly fully erect prick wasn't raising an obvious lump in my shorts.

Julia stood and said, "Oh let me show you to your room, I forgot to put fresh towels out for you,"

Jared also stood and said, "Sounds like you will need to sleep-in tomorrow. I will likely be gone by the time you get up. I have to lead a men's prayer group that meets at seven tomorrow morning."

"And don't forget the ladies group at ten," Julia said. She gave me another view of her breasts as she bent over to pick up her shoes before leaving the room.

"Oh, I would never forget the ladies," Jared responded.

Julia laughed. "So true. So true. Jared never forgets the ladies." She looked at me with a twinkle in her eye as she spoke.

Hmm. I thought. Apparently, their phony marriage/partnership did not contain any constraints of sexual exclusivity.

Julia showed me to my room and left to get the towels. When she returned I stepped around the bed from where I had been opening a travel bag and she handed me the towels which I turned to set on the bed.

When I turned back towards her she was standing very close to me. "We're so glad to see you," she said. Then she stood on her toes and gave me another breast smashing hug like her initial greeting out at the street. She whispered in my ear, "I'll see you in the morning." She dragged out the "you," breathing in my ear as she said it. As she talked she dragged her breasts back and forth across my chest. It was obvious that she had dispensed with her bra while she was getting the towels. As she turned away from me, the back of her hand dragged lightly across the bulge in my trousers as she softly said, "Good night." She pulled the door shut behind her as she left.

Wow, I thought! What have I gotten myself into. She sure doesn't match my image of a minister's wife, and nothing she was doing seemed to bother Jared at all. Well, I thought, I was having trouble imagining him settling for a classic goody-two-shoes ministers wife and it seems clear that he hasn't.

I stepped out to the bath and brushed my teeth. When I returned to the bedroom, I stripped down to my boxers and stretched out on the bed with the lights out. It was a bit warm so I wasn't bothering with blankets or even a sheet. That was when I discovered a characteristic of old houses I had forgotten—no insulation in the interior walls. When Jared and Julia entered their bedroom which adjoined mine I quickly realized I could easily hear their conversation:

"So, how do you like my friend Jared?"

Julia snorted as she choked back a laugh, "What do you think?"

"I thought you were going to assault him right there in our living room."

"I was trying, but he didn't take the bait. I was so fucking horny when I was lying there on the couch telling him all that bullshit about Big Al. But then he announced he was tired and had to go to bed. Is he gay?"

"Jared? Far from it."

"Well I'll just have to try harder tomorrow."

I think maybe he was worried about me objecting to his screwing my wife. He has that moral streak in him, or at least he used to."

"Oh, I'll overcome that. I have with others. Remember the Bishop, the national Synod sent to audit us."

Jared laughed. "Yes, he was a very moral fellow . . . "

"Until he found himself with his hands on my tits," Julia interrupted. "Then he couldn't get enough."

"And we got a great review," Jared said with a laugh.

"If I can seduce the Bishop, I'm sure I can seduce your friend Michael. Let's make a bet. You're to be silent about agreeing to his having sex with me. Don't say he can't but don't say he can either. If he asks just dodge the question."

"Okay, but what's the bet?"

"I'll bet you I can get him to fuck me within a week."

"That's five days, right?"

"Okay, five days."

"And if I win?"

"I will blow you on the altar at our church."

"And if I lose?"

"You will eat me on the altar at our church."

"But listen Julia. There is one more condition," he said. "You can't just assault him—you know climb naked into his bed at two AM and awaken him by sucking his cock. You have to flirt and seduce . Not assault."

"Does that mean I can't expose myself to him?"

"No. that's okay, but he still has to make the first move."

"Okay, but I need more time with those conditions. Say, two weeks?"

He laughed. "Not a chance. You could seduce the Pope in two weeks. It's five days starting tomorrow morning. Now get over here. You need some punishment for what you were doing to my poor, sweet, innocent friend tonight."

"Michael innocent? I doubt it . . but what sort of punishment did you have in mind?" She giggled.

"First take off your dress. I know you are naked under it. You were still trying to seduce Michael when you took those towels to him. Then put on those really sexy heels you wear sometimes and the nipple clamps, the ones hooked together with a chain."

I was getting a hell of a boner, listening to them talk. I opened my boxers and lay there stroking it as I waited to see where they went next. I heard her hang her dress in a closet and then retrieve another pair of heels from the same closet.

"Yes, those are the ones," Jared said. "With the straps that go all the way to the top of your calves." The bed squeaked as she sat on it to put on the scandalous heels.

Then I heard a drawer open followed a few moments later by a low gasp from Julia as she put the clamps on her nipples.

I hadn't seen her tits yet, but I imagined her stretching the clamps over thumb sized swollen nipples and gasping from the pain as they snapped shut. I lay there on the bed in the darkened room stroking my hard cock with an image in my mind of Julia standing nude before Michael, her big soft tits covering her chest and tied together by the nipple clamps and their chain, and below that her rounded belly (not really fat and certainly not obese, but not a six pack either—plump is the word). Below that would be her soft, plump thighs, spread wide, and her pussy glistening with the fluids that had seeped from it during the course of the evening. The "come fuck me" heels finished the look.

"Well Jared, is that it? No more punishment than just these nipple clamps?" She was goading him. She wanted him to spank her."

"Oh far from it dear." The bed springs creaked again as Jared levered himself off the bed.

"I want you to lean on that piece of furniture and stick your butt out at me." I heard her heels clicking on the hardwood floor as she obediently walked across the room.

"That's it, but now spread your legs so I can see that nasty wet pussy of yours that you were tempting my friend Michael with."

There was a long silence as, I assumed, Jared stood behind his lewdly postured wife. My cock was leaking copious amounts of precum now as I imagined standing in Jared's place staring at her dripping pussy and her broad ass. As I lay there, I so wanted to be holding that ass in my hands while I plowed her cunt.

"Is that all you're going to do," she said. "Just stand there and stare at my pussy. I'll bet Michael would do more than that. He would have a big hard cock shoved into my cunt by now."

Then I heard a sharp slap as Jared smacked her buttock followed by a yelp from Julia. Then another slap and another yelp.

After four or five more slaps, I heard them talking again. "You were wrong weren't you, you horny little slut." Slap! "Flaunting yourself in front of Michael." Slap! "Now he thinks I've married a slut!" Slap.

Julia yelped in response each time Jared's hand struck her ass.

"Oh that's enough Jared. Now just fuck me. I promise I'll be good, really I will."

Slap! "I don't believe a word of that. You already bet me you were going to seduce him." Slap.

"Oww! But I thought that was what you wanted. You told me that—while we were in the kitchen and you were playing with my tits. Remember?"

At this point I heard Jared laugh. "Alright you horny slut get on the bed and let's fuck. You're right. I did tell you to seduce him. You didn't get the job done. But watching you try made me horny as hell."

"You are always horny as hell," she said.

"That's why you're with me dear. You love this big cock, don't you?"

"Oh god yes. Now get over here and fuck me with it."

Then I heard the bed springs squeak again and that was soon followed by a rhythmic squeaking as he plowed her cunt like a good missionary fucking one of his Polynesian house maids. When he had told me he was going to seminary, he had admitted to fantasizing about that kind of illicit sex.

"Oh fuck, Jared that feels so good. God, I love your prick. Especially when it's filing my cunt like it is now."

The bed continued its rhythmic squeaking punctuated with Julia's whimpers as Jared plowed he cunt. As I listened, I slowly stroked my erect cock, anxious not to cum before my horny neighbors did so. In my mind I could see Julia on her back, her plump thighs in the air with her heels locked behind Jared's lean muscular back.

They certainly had endurance. I could hear them going at it, mostly just squeaking springs and Julia's whimpers for at least ten or fifteen minutes. While they fucked, I let my imagination run. I imagined Julia ridding me cowgirl style, my prick fully imbedded in her hot, slippery, cunt, while she bounced on me, and I watched her big tits swing from side to side. My imagination almost pushed me over the edge, but then Julia spoke again:

So fucking good," Julia said. "Oh Michael your prick is so good."

Then there was a silence, no squeaking springs and nothing said at all. She had called him Michael. I held my breath and stopped stroking myself as I waited for Jared's reaction.

"Julia," I heard Jared say. "You called me Michael, didn't you? You were pretending you were fucking Michael, weren't you?"

I heard the bed springs cry out again followed by a cry of passion from Julia, as Jared rammed his prick home. But then there was silence.

Finally Julia spoke up, "Yes. Yes, I was fucking Michael, but it was your prick. Just my imagination."

"Oh you're a naughty girl Julia, such a naughty little slut. Pretending you were fucking Michael without telling me. Without getting my permission."

"I know, Jared. You're right. But you did tell me I could fuck him." I could hear the bed crying out again as he had resumed plowing her.

"Oh fuck Jared, I'm getting close. Talk dirty to me Jared. Talk dirty, it always makes me cum. I need to cum."

Jared had forgotten her wayward imagination by now and was fucking her with energy and enthusiasm. The head board was banging against the wall. Julia was crying and groaning as Jared lashed her cunt with his cock and her mind with his tongue.

"You slut. This is just what you want isn't it. You love it when my big hard cock rams that sloppy wet cunt of yours. Don't you? Don't you?"

"Oh fuck yes! That's it Michael just keep it up. Oh fuck! Just keep pounding my cunt like that."

"You little whore," Jared responded. And then he began to pound her harder, the pace of the banging of the bedstead against the wall increasing.

"Oh god yes Michael that's it. I'm. . . oh shit . . . oh fuck I'm Cummmmmming. Ahhhhhh. Michael!"

They were silent for several moments then I heard Jared again.

"You did it again, didn't you Julia? You pretended you were fucking Michael, didn't you Julia?"

I heard Julia chuckle, "Just a little. I couldn't resist. He's so sexy looking. And did you see the size of that boner he had under his shorts in the living room?"

Jared laughed, "You are an incorrigible little slut, aren't you Julia."

"Well, that can't be news to you. You knew that the first day you met me when I introduced myself to you with a blow job out behind the church."

"Well we're not done yet Julia. I didn't cum when you did. Now rollover and get up on your knees. I want to fuck that plump little ass of yours from behind"

"Oh goody. More. I promise it will be you this time Jared. Not Michael."

Jared laughed. "Go ahead and pretend, if that gets you off. Just get your cute little ass up in the air. My cock wants more of your cunt no matter what bullshit is going on in your head."

I heard their old bed groan in a variety of ways as they positioned themselves followed by a groan from Julia as Jared slid his cock into her cunt still tight from her recent climax. Soon the bed had adopted a steady rhythm coupled with the slapping sound of his body banging up against her ass as he completed each stroke. My imagination continued to supply the details denied my vision—her big tits hanging down from her chest swinging back and forth as he fucked her.

Julia was soon moaning and crying again. "Oh god yes, Michael. Your cock is so fucking good."

She was doing it again—pretending Jared was me. The thought that she couldn't quit pretending I was fucking her was pushing me to the edge. Minutes later I heard them both groan in their mutual climax and I let my self go. I had been holding back so long. Stream after stream of cum erupted from my cock and splattered my chest almost to my chin. I used my boxers to clean my chest up and crawled naked under the sheet.