A Week on the Road

Story Info
My Life Changed Forever on the Way to Austin.
4.8k words
4.28
25k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE TO READERS:

Some of my stories are 100% true. Some are based on truth, but some fantasy is added to enhance the story. Others are pure fantasy. I will always tell you what you which at the start.

This one is a fantasy.

------------------------------------

I gasped as his penis penetrated me; his eyes rolled back into his head as he moaned. He was being gentle, entering me slowly, carefully, almost lovingly. He knew that this was my first time and as much as I guessed he wanted to mount me like a dog in heat, thankfully he was taking it easy.

His eyes opened. I could see the pleasure in his face as his cock slipped further and further into my very willing body.

"How's it feel?" he asked me.

"It hurts just a bit, but I like pain. Keep going!" I replied though an odd mix of slight pain and intense pleasure.

"Don't worry. Just let yourself relax. Soon, you'll wonder why you haven't been doing this all along," he said to me.

I looked down to watch his penis disappear fully inside of me. I realized how hard my own was. I can't remember the last time I was this erect. I certainly couldn't remember the last time I was this hard with my wife.

I wondered what she'd say if she knew I was underneath this man with his penis penetrating me and my own responding like perhaps never before.

Now he paused, allowing my asshole to expand enough to fully accept him. Just as he predicted, the pain had disappeared (which was both a relief and a disappointment). It was replaced by a feeling of fullness and a pleasure which just a short time earlier, I didn't know existed.

He ran his hand up my left arm until he found my wedding band. He twirled it at the same time as he pulled his penis back and then shoved it forward once again. He wanted to remind me that not only was I cheating on my wife, but that I was having an affair with another man.

"How does this compare to your wife?" He asked me.

"Like the difference between drinking a glass of water versus a glass of fine wine," I said.

Then he intertwined our fingers. I was struck my how large his hand was compared to my wife's. As he held my left hand, he lowered himself and our lips met. It was only the second time that I had kissed a man, and like the first time, it was the most erotic thing I had ever experienced. Perhaps even more erotic than his cock pulling out and pushing back into me. His face felt absolutely completely different from my wife's. I could feel the stubble from his five o'clock shadow. Totally unlike my wife's face, his was manly, rugged, scratchy. Then I felt his tongue. I accepted it into my mouth.

I was slowing but surely losing myself in this man.

I moaned loudly as he pulled out and pushed in again. It was a strange feeling to know that when last I fucked my wife, I was the one doing the humping and my wife was on the receiving end. Now, here I was, being humped by a total stranger I had met, at most, an hour ago, and in a dirty highway rest stop nonetheless.

"What does your wife do when you fuck her?" he asked as he still slowly pumped my ass. "Do what she does for me!" he said.

And with that, I spread my legs wider for him, like my wife spreads her legs for me. I wrapped my legs around his. I put my arms around him and caressed his back. I moved my hands down to his ass and I squeezed it hard, encouraging him to enter me as deeply as he could.

"That's it!" he moaned. "Do you want me to fuck you? Like you fuck your wife? Or do you want me to make love to you?" He asked.

"I want you to fuck me HARD! But...later. For now, I want you to make love to me. If I'm going to cheat on my wife, I want it to be for real. Not just fucking. Make love to me!" I said, gasping.

With that, he took my face in his hands, and kissed me very deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth, my legs spread wide open for him (I pictured my wife spreading her legs for me; I wanted to be the girl), my arms wrapped around him, encouraging him to fully enjoy my body. My wife was the furthest thing from my mind at this point as I fully gave myself over to my gay lover.

It did occur to me that maybe I should ask him his name before he ejected his sperm deep into my colon.

How the hell did I get here? How did I find myself underneath this trucker's body, in his semi, in his sleeper, in his bed, with his beautiful, strong, rigid cock sliding in and out of my asshole? Until this evening this part of me was officially only an exit. Now it was also an entrance and the source of the most insanely powerful pleasure that I had ever experienced. Judging by the sounds coming from the stranger humping me, I guessed he was enjoying my asshole too.

But let's go back and start at the beginning.

I was traveling from Los Angeles to Austin to attend a trade show. I hate flying. I'm terrified of it. I love road trips. So I decided to drive the almost twenty hours along highway 10. My wife couldn't go with me. She had her job to go to everyday, and only had so much time that she could take off. It was the first significant amount of time that we had spent apart in the ten years since I married her, and frankly I was looking forward to the "me time."

Our sex life was bland from the beginning. I was the first (and still only, so far as I know) man to fuck her. She had waited to have sex until she was married. And it was exceedingly obvious that she was indeed a virgin when I fucked her for the first time.

It's not that I'm not attracted to her. She's a sexy brunette; a bit over five feet tall; she was (and is) in great shape (about a size 3); perfect B cup breasts (I can't stand large tits!); a damn sexy ass. When this girl wears her side-tie string-bikini to the pool, hot tub, or ocean, I get off on watching other guy's eyes melt as they look at her ass in a wet bikini. She works out every day, and it shows. To top it all off, she easily looks ten years younger than her real age. And of course, because she isn't a slut, her cunt is very tight.

(The description of my wife and our sex life is the one detail in this story that is real.)

The trouble is she doesn't really seem to like sex. She'll let me have her just about any time I want her. But sex quickly became routine. She's sucked my cock maybe twice. And pretty much from the beginning, all she does is lay there while I fuck her. It feels good, but it isn't much beyond that.

Couple that with the fact that I've been "fighting" (really giving into if I'm being honest) my gay side for decades, and these days, it's hard to even get it up for her. My penis works just fine; it just doesn't work very well for her. As time has gone on, it seems to work less and less for women in general.

Back to the morning of my trip. It was a Friday. I needed to be in Austin by Monday for the start of the trade show, and I wanted to cut the drive in two, or maybe three legs. I preferred night driving, so I decided to work about half the day and leave about 5:00 PM. A twelve hour drive would put me at my half-way point of Las Cruses by around five in the morning. I'd get a motel for a few hours and get back on the road.

I always fucked my wife on Saturday and Sunday, and today would be no exception. I woke her up early. She groaned, but provided her body to me in spite of just being woken up.

She was wearing a red satin chemise matched with a pair of those ultra-hot red string-bikini satin panties that they used to sell at JC Penny in the 1990s. If you're old enough, you know the ones.

I ran my hand between her legs on top of her panties, damp with sweat and pee, feeling her cunt underneath. I pulled the spaghetti straps of her chemise off of her shoulders, exposing her perfect breasts. I caressed her midriff and sucked her nipples. I ran my hand inside her panties and felt her hairless, waxed pussy lips.

Most other guys would be raging hard by now, regardless of whether she was boring in bed or not. But not me. I would have been a few years ago. But as time had gone by, I became less-and-less interested. It wasn't that I wasn't horny. And it wasn't that I didn't want to fuck her. I loved the feeling of fucking her. It's just that as I felt her pussy, I wished I was feeling a cock and balls. As I sucked her nipples, I wished they were attached to a set of pecs instead of breasts. And as I felt her panties, I wished I was feeling a pair of Calvin Klein "tighty-whitie" briefs.

Nowadays, after I played with her for awhile, I would lay on my back while she stroked my cock until I was hard enough to penetrate her. The whole time, I would fantasize; not about fucking her or some other woman, but about a man bending me over a toilet in a highway rest stop and fucking me. That got me hard, every single time. Sometimes I would fantasize about other men fucking her. I like that too (I want her to cheat on me so badly I can taste it). But mostly, I fantasized about men having their way with me.

When I got hard enough, I tuned over, and as I did, she spread her legs for me and I shoved my cock into her cunt and started fucking her.

Little did I know as I humped my wife and came inside her womb that about ten hours later, I would be the one getting humped.

I was out the door and on the road by five as I had hoped, my wife making me promise to let her know when I was safely in Las Cruses. I stopped only for gas and snacks. It was aggressive to make my destination by five, but I figured I'd make it by 6:00 AM at the latest if I didn't stop much.

Along the way I stopped at rest stops whenever I could. Truck stops and gas stations were fine, but I always felt obligated to buy something if I used their rest room. Rest stops were easier and if I was lucky, some horny trucker might show an interest.

I have a bit of a "stage fright" issue, so I tended to use stalls whenever I could, even if I only had to piss. Of course, I knew that meant lowering my chances of getting stared at by some "sicko" and potentially approached. When I did use a urinal, I had another failing in my quest to get picked up: I always kept my eyes to myself. If someone was interested, he wasn't going to try anything with a guy who looked straight forward or down.

As much as I wanted this to happen, the story of my life is that I was too scared to take the risks that were necessary to make it happen. That, and the fact that my wife had previously always been with me on a road trip, made sucking off some stranger at a rest stop a difficult challenge.

That all changed as I pulled into the last rest stop of the first leg of my trip.

It was three in the morning, and I was still about fifty miles out form Las Cruses. I couldn't wait another hour. As they say, I had to pee like a racehorse. I passed a sign announcing another rest stop five miles ahead, so I decided to pull off.

As I had stopped at rest stops along the way, they got less and less busy as the night and morning dragged on, so I started getting braver and using urinals. If no one was around, I didn't really care. I even jacked myself off at a couple. Not to completion, of course. That would take too long and be too risky. But I felt dirty stroking my cock standing in front of a urinal. I loved the feeling of taking a risk.

I pulled into the rest stop and noticed a ton of trucks, but no other cars; about the same scene as other places I had pulled off. This particular highway oasis was clearly older and smaller than some others I had stopped at. The lighting in the parking lot was pretty dim. I was a bit nervous, but I really had no choice. It was here, or a tree.

I decided to risk it and headed toward the toilets. There were two buildings, one for men, and the other, of course, for women. As I approached the smallish building, there was a man standing by a water fountain near the entrance. As I got closer, he very deliberately moved hand from his pocket down to his crotch and started to rub his cock. I stared mesmerized for just a second. My cock was hard-as-a-rock in an instant.

"Hey! How ya doing," he said, as I broke myself out of a trance.

"Good. Little tired. You?" I replied.

"Not too bad," he finished as I opened the door and went inside.

I was hit immediately by the small of old urine. This place hadn't been cleaned in awhile. I closed my eyes and took in the odor. I loved the scent of a dirty men's restroom.

Past the sinks, I found three urinals along the wall and a doorway leading to the stalls, I presumed. Because my friend was right outside, and I was officially both horny as hell and scared to death, I decided to use a stall. I passed by the urinals and went though the doorway. On the other side were two stalls. Naturally, they both had out-of-order signs on them.

Good thing I only needed to pee.

Reluctantly I went back to the urinals. Upon closer inspection I noticed that there were no dividers between them. This was indeed an older rest stop.

I walked up to one and pulled my dick out. Just then, the door opened. I froze. Unable to turn my head. Unable to take a piss. My "friend" walked up to the urinal right next to mine (even though there was another one further away), and while I didn't turn my head, out of the corner of my eye, I saw him pull out his cock. He immediately started pissing.

"Ahhhh! That feels so good!" he said as he emptied his bladder. "What's the matter with you? Don't like pissing with someone else standing next to you?"

I didn't reply.

What happened next would change my life.

As he finished pissing, he started stroking his cock. Slowly. Methodically. Over and over again. He moaned as he did.

"Hope you don't mind if I jack off. I've been on the road for awhile. A man doesn't get a ton of relief out here."

I stayed quiet.

Then he walked up behind me and put his hands on my hips. "Go ahead," he whispered to me. "I know you're loving this. You would have left by now if you weren't. Pee for me. I like to watch," he said.

I felt his cock pressing up against my ass. He was starting to hump me. My cock was now as hard as it had been in years. So hard it was painful.

"Can't pee with a hard-on?" he asked me. I just shook my head.

"Well, I can help with that," he told me and then he spit in his hand, grabbed my cock, and started masturbating me.

"After I make you cum, you'll be able to pee for me!" and he continued his assault on my cock.

My eyes rolled back in my head and I arched my head backwards so it was laying against his shoulder. He proceeded to stick his tongue in my ear and suck my earlobe. He then grabbed the back of my head and turned my face to him; his tongue entered my mouth.

As he was kissing me, I started to shake and moan. He broke the kiss and whispered, "That's it, let it go, let it happen."

As I came all over the urinal, my body lurched forward and I put my left hand against the tile wall to steady myself. I came. Hard. He watched. He kept stroking me until my balls were emptied.

"Come on now. Pee for me. I want to watch."

Surprisingly, my bladder emptied into the urinal. As I finished, he rubbed my piss slit and got the tip of his finger wet. He then put his finger on my lips. "Lick!" he said, and I did. I licked my own urine off his finger. He then slipped his finger into my mouth, and I sucked it.

This couldn't possibly be happening.

"One good turn deserves another," he said to me. "You can't leave me hanging."

I was still bracing myself with my hand on the wall. He reached up and twirled my ring on my finger.

"Is she waiting for you outside?" he asked me. I shook my head.

"No. I'm by myself," I told him.

"Are you willing to cheat on her?" he asked me. By now I was defeated. This man owned me, and I would ready to pay up.

Partly in disbelief, partly in shame, I lowered my head. "Yes," was all I said.

"Good. I'm a top. You ARE a bottom. I am going to fuck you. I am going to breed you. Do you know what that means? It means I am not going to use a condom, and I will cum inside you," he said with no room for argument.

"I've...never...gone that far. But I'm definitely submissive with men." I said.

"I know. I figured you for a bottom. And I'll be gentle. THIS time," he told me.

I shuddered and thought to myself, "This time?" What did this guy have planned?

"I'd just bend you over the urinal, but there are too many other people here. It's not safe. We're going to go to my truck," he informed me.

"I can't do this. I'm married," I said, tapping my ring on the tile.

"After I'm done with you, I don't think you'll be too worried about your wife or about what she thinks," he told me. Then, putting his hand down my pants, he slipped a single finger into my asshole and hit my prostate. I jumped. Then I melted in pleasure.

Whispering into my ear, he said, "If you want this, stop protesting, and come with me."

He withdrew his finger and for the second time slipped it into my mouth. I sucked it off. I didn't care where it had been.

I belonged to him now, and he knew it. I didn't yet, but I would soon enough.

The next thing I knew, I was climbing into his truck.

He pulled me into him and his tongue found its way into my mouth again. I sucked his tongue. My wife would never kiss me like this. His tongue probed me. It desired me. It was full of lust, and I would oblige it.

As we kissed, he took off his shirt. He had an A-shirt on underneath. His nipples were hard as rocks. He slipped his undershirt off, and I was impressed by what I saw. He wasn't in porn-star shape, but it was obvious he took care of himself. He has a flat stomach with a trail of hair leading from his bellybutton into his pants. He had strong arms. He could hurt me if he wanted to. He was alpha, he was a top for certain. And this morning, I would be his bottom.

"Crap!" I exclaimed. "I have to call my wife. I promised her that I would call to let her know I'm safe. She'll get suspicious if I don't."

He rolled his eyes and motioned to me to go ahead.

I dialed. She answered. The stranger started kissing me lightly on my neck.

"Hey, sorry for waking you. You wanted me to call you when I stopped," I said to her.

"Where are you? Did you make it to Las Cruses?" she asked.

"No, I'm about an hour away. I stopped at uh..." I trailed off as my friend shoved his finger into me again.

"Everything okay?" came her reply.

I tried to compose myself as he was now actively pumping my hole with his middle finger, loosening me up for what was coming next.

"Oh yes, sorry, I'm just tired. I stopped at a rest stop. I'm too tired to go on tonight," I told her.

"At a REST STOP?! Are you crazy?" she asked.

"I think it's fine. Just a bunch of trucks around here. I'm just going to sleep a bit and then head on," I said.

"Okay, well be careful. You know what they say about truckers and rest stops," she said.

Yes...indeed I do know what they say...especially now.

"I'll be fine. I'm sure none of that is true," I said as a trucker fingered me.

"Well, okay. Get some rest," she told me.

As I hung up the phone, and he withdrew his finger, I gave him a sly grin and took his finger into my mouth by myself this time. I sucked it until it was soaking wet.

"You are a kinky boy, aren't you? If you're into kink like I think you are, you're going to love me." He said. "Now, do exactly as I say. Do you understand?"

I just nodded my head. I was literally in heat by this point, and my wife, who I had just spoken to, who I was now actively betraying wasn't even a distant thought.

"Take all your clothing off, and kneel in front of me."

I did as he ordered. He slowly took the rest of his clothing off, bit by bit. Underneath his jeans, he a pair of Andrew Christian briefs. Not my favorite "tightie-whiteies," but I melted nevertheless.

He took my head in his hands and shoved my face into his crotch. "Lick my underwear. Taste me on it."

12