A Week with Cathy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers

Since she was grinding against my hardening cock, I didn't think she'd object to my pulling her down harder against it, letting my cock press hard (through our respective shorts, hers of terrycloth and mine thinner nylon) against her. She let out a soft breath, which let me know it was more than okay.

As hard as I was pulling her against me, she began to push down even harder.

I suddenly realized Gail had to be watching us, watching us almost dry-humping (slowly, so not to attract any attention from the driver's seat) -- but when I glanced over at her, rather than a mocking look on her face, she seemed transfixed, almost... aroused?

I suddenly realized this was why they'd made sure Cathy had to sit on my lap.

As Cathy continued to grind down against my cock -- slowly, so slowly -- I began just as slowly moving my hand up her body. If she didn't want her cousin touching her breasts, I was going to give her plenty of time to stop me -- but I hoped she wouldn't.

Her breathing was getting quicker, and I thought she was going to be okay with whatever liberties I wanted to take, when suddenly she lifted herself up from my lap for a moment, which pushed my hand out from underneath her shirt.

It confused me for a moment, then she slipped her shorts down to her knees and planted her ass, covered now in only thin blue panties, firmly on my thin nylon shorts. In my imagination, at least, I could feel the heat of her pussy as my cock slid between her wet, slippery lips.

I think she was feeling something similar, because she seemed to be struggling to keep her breathing steady.

I looked over at Gail, who wasn't taking her eyes off of us. I knew it was so wrong to think this about my own sister, but I imagined her giving in to her impulses and slipping her hand inside her own shorts and playing with her own pussy.

And then suddenly I came. I think harder than I'd ever cum in my life, which was no surprise because this was the first time somebody else had made me cum.

Cathy ground down even harder on me as I came, and I think the pulsing of my cock made her cum as well.

I can't believe we managed to stay as quiet as we did.

Unfortunately, by the time we were done, my shorts were soaked through with my cum (Cathy's panties were cum-stained as well, but she simply pulled her shorts back up to hide the evidence).

But Gail had thought this through, even if in my hormone-addled state I hadn't. "Oh shit," she said loudly, "accidentally" spilling her water all over my lap.

"Ahhhh!" I shouted in genuine surprise. That water was still cold.

"What's going on back there?" my father called out.

Good thing he hadn't asked a minute earlier!

"Clumsy here just spilled her water all over my lap," I said, playing up my indignation for all I was worth.

"How bad is it?" he asked.

"Looks like he peed himself," Gail said with a giggle. She was right, of course -- but at least it hid the gallon or so of cum.

"Okay, we'll be hitting a rest stop in about 15 minutes. Just hang tight, and you can run inside and change."

Cathy switched onto Gail's lap, then texted me and Gail together I DIDN'T WANT TO SIT IN THE WET SPOT LOL

GAIL, THANKS FOR THE SAVE, I texted back.

THANKS FOR THE SHOW!!! LOL LOL LOL

At the rest stop, when I was in the men's room changing, I got a text message from Cathy which included a photo of her holding a pair of panties inside a ladies' room stall. YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO HAD TO CHANGE INTO SOMETHING DRY

#

When we got back to the car, though, Cathy climbed back onto Gail's lap, and wouldn't look me in the eye. Maybe she felt awkward about what we'd done. I figured the girls had been scheming something, based on how they made sure Cathy ended up on my lap, and Gail must have had some idea what might happen since she had the water handy, but maybe all Cathy'd had in mind was teasing me some, and hadn't intended it to turn into a dry hump.

Like the other night in my bedroom, lines had been crossed.

True, there hadn't been any improper touching -- probably a good thing I hadn't moved my hand up to her breasts -- but what we'd done was undeniably sexual and we'd both cum.

#

By bedtime, it was clear to me that the flirting was over: Cathy wasn't cold toward me or anything, but we were back to a normal cousin relationship. Around nine, we all gathered in the living room, where Uncle Rick had installed a huge screen, to watch a movie. Cathy and Aunt Rani had both changed into pajamas, which I assumed was their habit when watching a movie at night: my aunt in a lightweight but pretty normal nightgown, and Cathy in a sleeveless top and tap pants (yes, Gail told me what they were called later on). Cute rather than sexy, but of course I remembered the previous night when Cathy was wearing a very brief top and panties -- and had somehow during the night lost the top completely.

#

The next day, there was supposed to be a pool party at Cathy's friend's Vicki's house -- Gail and I were going to be her plus-twos -- but the weather was overcast and it was postponed until the following day. The girls suggested we drive to the mall, which sounded pretty dull, but then I remembered that a couple of days after we got home would be Allison's birthday, and I hadn't gotten her anything yet, so I decided to tag along.

It took me no time at all to find a necklace I thought she'd like, and I texted Gail to ask them where they were. TRYING ON BATHING SUITS AT SHOP NEXT TO ICE CREAM PLACE. CATHY SAYS SHE WANTS YOUR OPINION.

I doubted that very much, but I found the place and got there just as Gail and Cathy were stepping out of their respective dressing rooms to check out one another's selections. Cathy seemed surprised to see me, confirming the fact that Gail had been messing with me.

Both were wearing bikinis a bit more daring than what they'd worn at the beach earlier in the week, but nothing scandalous, nothing their parents would get really upset over. "We've been trying to find something for the party tomorrow," Gail explained as Cathy ducked back inside her dressing room.

I had a feeling I'd be waiting for them for a while. At least I'd have something nice to look at while I waited, I guessed.

"I don't think so," Cathy said from inside her dressing room. "Let me see," Gail called out from hers.

Cathy stepped out, and I saw what she meant: the top barely covered what it needed to cover.

Gail came out, looked at Cathy's outfit, and said "I dare you to dive into the pool wearing that."

"I don't think so," Cathy said again.

We both looked at what Gail was wearing: not as dangerous as Cathy's bikini, but the bottoms were smaller. Again, not indecently small, but it covered far less than any pair of panties I'd ever seen her wearing.

I noticed the sign on the wall in front of the dressing rooms: "State health code requires that underwear be worn when trying on swimwear." "I hate to ask this," I said, "but you got me curious: aren't you, supposed to, you know...?"

"We came prepared," Cathy said. Taking a quick look around to make sure nobody was nearby, she quickly yanked down the front of her bikini bottoms, to show she was adhering to the letter of the law by wearing what had to be the tiniest thong panties in existence. She pulled the bottoms back up, but not before I knew for certain that my cousin shaves her pubic hair.

Gail started to laugh. "Are you trying to give my brother a heart attack?"

Cathy shrugged. "He asked."

We were there for about another twenty minutes, and finally both girls found something they liked. I felt a little weird enjoying my sister's bikini choices. I probably should have felt just as weird enjoying my cousin's, but Cathy was obviously okay with it and... well, it had been a weird few days.

In the end Gail didn't buy the set with the very small bottoms, of course, but something that would certainly attract attention at the party. And Cathy didn't end up with the bikini with the impossibly tiny top, but rather a snug top without shoulder straps, which looked super hot over her small bust. I wished I could buy one of those for Allison, but she probably wouldn't have appreciated it. And it would have been more a gift for me than for her anyway.

The girls got dressed, and paid for their suits, and just as we stepped outside, it finally started to rain. Hard. We dashed through the parking lot, screaming and laughing, and by the time we got to Cathy's car, we were soaked. Which didn't matter for me, of course, and Gail was wearing a bra, but Cathy was bra-less and wearing a thin t-shirt that was plastered to her body. This was almost as good as the quick look I'd gotten of her topless the other morning.

The girls climbed into the front seat, me into the back. Instead of heading for the exit, Cathy drove to one of the far ends of the parking lot and stopped. She asked Gail to hand her her bag, looked quickly around to make sure nobody was nearby, then pulled off her shirt, flung it back at me, then quickly pulled the bikini top into place. Between the element of surprise, and the unexpected distraction of a wet t-shirt coming at me, I didn't see a thing. Of interest, I mean.

"I cannot believe you did that," Gail told her.

Neither could I. I also couldn't believe she'd done it quickly enough that I'd missed it.

And yes, I was wondering whether Gail was going to try changing in the car too, but I really didn't think she would.

It was pouring even worse by the time we got back to the house, but we couldn't have gotten any wetter getting out of the car (with the exception of Cathy's bikini top, I guess, which got its first good soaking). As we ran for the front door I was holding my shopping bag in one hand, and Cathy's wet t-shirt in the other, which would have looked odd to our parents if they'd seen me.

Nobody was home, though: on our way back, a message had come through on Cathy's phone, She asked Gail to check it, and it turned out all our parents had gone out somewhere and wouldn't be back until dinner time, pizza in hand.

The girls ran upstairs to Cathy's room, while I went downstairs to the guest room. I was just stripping off my wet clothing when my phone beeped. It was Gail. TOO BAD YOU DIDN'T COME UPSTAIRS WITH US. CATHY THREW OFF ALL HER CLOTHING AND HEADED STRAIGHT TO THE SHOWER.

As if she would have done that if I'd been there, right?

YOU'RE BACK TO GIVING ME SHIT, HUH? I responded.

MAYBE.

Okay, two can play that game. DID YOU STRIP DOWN TOO?

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ASKED YOUR OWN SISTER THAT!!!

Since neither of us is big on using emojis, I was afraid for a moment that I'd really offended her. Who knew what was and wasn't fair game anymore? But then another text: AS A MATTER IF FACT YES, I'M WAITING FOR THE SHOWER. BUT I'D BE MORE THAN YOUR HEART COULD HANDLE.

Okay, at least I hadn't upset her.

I'M LUCKY THEN. GONNA LIE DOWN FOR A BIT. I took off the last of my wet, cold clothing, pulled on a new pair of boxers, crawled into bed, and passed out.

#

Half an hour later I was awake again. Gail was sitting on the bed on my right, bouncing up and down. Cathy was on my left, under the blanket with me, shaking me and saying "Wakey wakey!" I responded with something clever like "What? What? What?" Then I turned and grabbed Cathy's arms to stop her shaking me, which pulled her closer to me and I could feel the heat of her body.

Gail yanked the cover off of us, saying "Time to get up," revealing the boner trying to force its way out of my underwear. Cathy was wearing only a t-shirt and panties -- not the thong from earlier, alas -- and for the first time I noticed her shorts on the floor next to the bed.

And she very much noticed my growing cock, and I know we were both remembering the way she'd been grinding her pussy into it in the car yesterday.

I pulled the cover back over us, growling "Let me sleep." Cathy was still lying facing me, and this just pressed our bodies closer together. I knew she could feel my cock now.

"I could use a nap myself," Cathy said, staying put.

"Fine then," Gail said, leaving the room and shutting the door behind her.

Cathy reached under the cover with both hands, and pulled off her t-shirt, tossing it onto the floor next t her shorts. "I really don't sleep well with a top on," she said, which I guess I already suspected.

She said "Good night," and pressed up against me again. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the warmth of her chest on mine.

I put my arms around her to hold her in place.

We were quiet for a moment, then she ground herself slightly against my cock. "This again," she said.

I let my hand slide down her naked back. When I got to the waistband of her panties, I had to decide: over or under? I hoped she'd be okay with my hands on her naked ass, and she was. Of course I wished I could reach between us and stroke her breasts, but I wasn't sure I could smoothly do that.

As wonderful as this all was, I couldn't help feeling frustrated that I still hadn't gotten a good look at her breasts, let alone gotten my hands on them: first I saw her topless for just a few seconds in Gail's room, then she pulled off her shirt in the car and replaced it with her bikini top before I even realized what was happening, and now her bare breasts were rubbing against my chest -- which I certainly wouldn't complain about!

With my hands on her ass, I could pull her even closer, and she continued to thrust against me as my cock, even through my underwear, slid between her legs. Her panties felt silky smooth, the same as they had in the car, but this time I was wearing nothing but thin boxers myself. And we didn't have to worry about anybody in the front seat seeing what we were doing.

She groaned softly as we found a rhythm and my cock continued to slide past what I knew was the lips of a shaved pussy. "Yes, just like that," she said softly.

If a cock could actually burst through a pair of underwear, mine would have. I imagined us doing this with my cock free, and her panties pushed just enough to the side that on one stroke, without either of us intending it, as my cock slid past her wet pussy, it suddenly penetrated her, surrounding my cock with her warm... wet...

"Yes. Yes, I'm going to..." she said

"Oh god," I couldn't help saying as I started cumming, spurt after spurt as if I was never going to stop. I'd thought yesterday's episode in car had been amazing, but this left it in the dust.

"That was... wow," Cathy said.

I could barely even respond. I also realized my boxers were soaked,. Once again.

"Now we really need that nap," Cathy said. "But first, you'd better take this off."

Wow. The thought of it almost made me hard all over again. Before I could respond, Cathy grabbed the waistband of my boxers with both hands and eased them down a few inches, and then I took them off the rest of the way and dropped them to the floor.

And then, believe it or not, I actually did fall asleep.

#

I awoke barely aware that somebody had knocked on the door. I was still naked, behind Cathy in bed spooning her, my right arm draped around her ribcage. Once more, obviously, I'd slept through the opportunity to have my way with Cathy's breasts.

Cathy had been awakened by the knocking. The door opened slowly and before I could say anything, Cathy said -- to Gail, fortunately -- "Shh, he's still asleep."

Okay, then, if that's what she thought, I'd go along with it and see what happens. With my eyes mostly closed, I could still see everything going on.

"You two better --" Gail began, then noticed me still "asleep" and my boxers on the floor. "Holy shit, " she said in an excited whisper, "you actually did it?"

"No, no," Cathy whispered back. She slid out of bed and started gathering up her shirt and shorts from the floor, letting Gail see that she still had her panties on. Of course, since her back was facing me, I once again couldn't see her breasts. "He did make a mess of his underwear, though."

Gail raised a curious eyebrow, and Cathy continued "Best nap ever."

"I hope you don't expect me to be shocked that it came to that," Gail said.

"About ten minutes ago I woke up because I felt a chill. The cover had fallen to the floor. I picked it up and brought it back, but I got a pretty good look at his penis. I couldn't believe how hard it was, so soon after... well, he'd made that mess." Her shirt was back on, but not her shorts yet. She got back onto the bed, and sat cross-legged facing me. "Want to take a look?"

"Eww, no," Gail said. He's my brother."

"You've never seen him naked before? I can't believe that, the way you're always running around in your underwear."

"Never. Well..."

"Well?" Cathy prompted.

"Some momentary glimpses, of course."

"Of course. But more than that?"

"Well..." Gail began again. "A few years ago by accident. We were heading out for a trip somewhere that morning -- to your place, I think -- and Dad ordered us to get an early start. I got up and walked into the bathroom half-asleep to take a shower. I'd only been awake for less than a minute, so I had no idea Scott had gotten up before me and he'd just finished his shower. Because I was still asleep when he shut off the water, you know."

"Right."

"So he was stepping out of the shower to grab a towel jut as I walked in, pulling my nightgown over my head. And like we both froze, for I don't know how long, me topless and him naked with his dick sticking straight out and, you know, getting harder the longer we stood there."

"Oh god," Cathy laughed.

"Well, I think we were both traumatized for life. He realized he was getting hard staring at his sister's boobs, and I realized, well, he was getting hard staring at my boobs."

"And seeing his cock had no effect on you?"

"No," Gail said quickly. "I don't know. Shut up. Anyway, they'll be home with the pizza in about ten minutes, so you two have to get decent and meet us upstairs."

Gail left, and Cathy rummaged through my bag for a clean pair of boxers. Then she shook me wake, and I made a show of regaining consciousness which might or might not have fooled her. She handed me the underwear. "They're almost home." I grabbed the boxers and slipped them on under the blanket, since I wasn't supposed to know she'd been staring at my cock.

I got out of bed, and we both dressed and got upstairs just before our parents showed up along with another couple, their daughter, and three large pizzas.

I was more intrigued by the girl, who seemed to be about my age. Rubenesque, but not really heavy. She was wearing a v-necked t-shirt, and I could see the upper half of a heart tattoo just above her perfect left breast.

She caught me looking at her tattoo and gave me a an accusing glance, but there was a smile behind it: after all, the tattoo wouldn't have been there if she didn't want people to look.

"We ran into the Conways in the pizza place parking lot of all places," my uncle explained, "so we decided to have one big pizza party rather than two smaller ones."

The Conways lived two houses down, my aunt and uncle had known them forever, and the girl -- Vicki -- was like a sister to Cathy. The two families even had keys to one another's houses, and Cathy and Vicki went from house to house as if they lived at both places at once. We'd actually met them on an earlier visit, a couple of visits ago. Vicki had changed. A lot.

The pizza wasn't half bad, and the four of us kids were probably driving the six old folks crazy with our goofing around. Stupid jokes and juvenile noises, things like that. We all must have been in a mood or something.

I also noticed Vicki was doing some low-level flirting. Nothing blatant, just on the level of using her finger to wipe a bit of cheese from the corner of my mouth, and maybe holding it there a second longer than necessary.

MemberX
MemberX
970 Followers