A Week with Diane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you do to me, young man?' I said nothing. 'Now I've had two orgasms and you've not had one. That isn't right. Time for you to lie on your back.' I lay back and she straddled me and grasped my cock, which was still glass hard. Raising herself she manoeuvred the tip to her pussy and impaled herself on seven inches of engorged penis. Leaning forwards, her hands on my chest, she started rocking backwards and forwards. I looked at her and she looked at me as I fondled her breasts and pinched her nipples. I loved this position but rarely achieved an orgasm in it and tonight was no exception. Diane was showing signs of tiring when she dismounted and shuffled down between my legs, kneeling over me and taking my cock in her mouth for the second time that evening. As before she used one hand to fondle my testicles and one to masturbate me while she worked her magic on my glans and the first two or three inches of my shaft with her mouth. Sucking, licking, fucking me with her lips.

'Oh God, Diane,' I groaned and as I said this she stopped fellating me while she sucked a finger into her mouth, coating the green-tipped digit with saliva. I felt her hand go right under me between my bum cheeks and I felt the tip of her finger probe my anus. She took me back into her velvet mouth and pushed with her finger and it went right inside me, deeper than I'd ever had anything in there before. I gasped and my climax crashed over me and I pumped my semen into Diane's mouth and she sucked and swallowed and rode my cock with her mouth until my orgasm subsided.

Afterwards she lay on top of me and kissed me. 'Thought you might like to taste your juices on me.' Her lips were sticky and she tasted salty but I kissed her back and licked her mouth and held her in my arms. 'Is that the first time a woman's put her finger up your bum?'

'Yes.'

'How did it feel?'

'Erotic. And it made my orgasm really, really strong. Is that one of the surprises you've got up your sleeve?'

'One of them, yes.'

'Is your bum sensitive too?'

'Try me and see.'

A bit later we used the bathroom, brushed our teeth, got under the duvet, and slept. We woke in the night as a thunderstorm crashed around the village and I held Diane in my arms as the flashes lit up the bedroom and the booming thunder rattled the sash windows.

Friday

We would have made love in the morning -- it was fresh and cool after the storm -- but neither of us woke until after eight and the grand contract signing was at nine. I dived into her shower in a flat panic while she made me a hasty cup of coffee and then I was dressed and heading out of the door, pecking her on the cheek and saying goodbye, going back to my house to change into a suit. That precipitous departure hadn't been my plan at all; I'd had visions, as I drifted off to sleep with Diane in my arms, of exploring her further in the early morning light. Touching her anus as I licked her cunt, perhaps sliding my finger in. Even using my tongue... I shivered with excitement. Was that too awful, contemplating licking an old lady's rectum? My mind made up, I called her from the car on my way to the client.

'Diane?'

'Stewart.'

'I am so sorry for rushing off this morning without even saying goodbye properly.'

'I'm sorry too. I was looking forward to making love with you. But we overslept.'

'Look, I don't have to vacate the house until Sunday afternoon. Are you free this evening if I stayed down here for the weekend?'

There was a pause at the other end. 'I've got another WI meeting this evening but it'll be over before seven. Are you sure you want to stay, just to see me?'

'Yes.'

'That's very flattering. And yes, that would be lovely. I'll see you at seven. And I'll make it worth your while.'

I disconnected and drove the rest of the way to the client's offices in a mist of arousal.

Managing to stay focussed, I got through the business of the day without mishap and the contracts were duly signed by three o'clock. I said my farewells to the client's team and drove back to my rented house where I got out my laptop and sent a long email to my partners telling them about the successful conclusion of the commercial purchase. Then I went for a walk around the village and surrounding fields to clear my head. All I could think about was Diane's naked body and what I'd like to do to her.

I got back to the house at around five and had a bath. Then I walked up to The Feathers for a meal, confident that Diane would be safely at her Womens Institute meeting. It was six-thirty when I left the pub so I dawdled around the village until ten to seven when I made purposefully for the now familiar door in the garden wall.

Diane wasn't in the conservatory and the external doors were closed and locked. I rapped on the glass and waited. A couple of minutes later I rapped again, harder. Eventually she appeared through the kitchen door, dressed in a red silk kimono-style gown, belted at the waist. She unlocked and opened the doors.

'Sorry, darling. I was upstairs. Have you been knocking for long? Come in.'

We went through to the kitchen and I grabbed her silken clad waist and pulled her to me. She felt warm and rounded through the gown and my cock started swelling in with anticipation as I kissed her. I had noticed that she was wearing black tights or stockings under the kimono and I ran my hands over her thighs and discovered, to my joy, that they were indeed stockings -- I could feel the suspenders and buckles. I have always had a mini fetish for stockings, especially black ones and especially on a nice pair of legs, which Diane had in spades.

'You like?' she said.

'Oh God, yes. Very much.'

'I hoped you would. Shall we go upstairs?'

I followed her up, mesmerized by the action of her hips and the sight of her stocking-clad calves. She really did have great legs, for an old lady.

In the bedroom she slipped off the kimono. Underneath, all she was wearing were a pair of black nylon panties and stockings and a garter belt. She smiled at me and climbed onto the bed, settling herself on the pillows and opening her legs, sliding one hand down inside her panties, the other playing with her left breast, tweaking the nipple.

'Mm, that feels nice.' I could see her hand moving under the thin nylon in a slow up and down movement. She tilted her head back and sighed, eyes half closed. 'Aah, that's so good.' She withdrew the hand and raised the forefinger to her nose, inhaling deeply, then she slid it into her mouth and sucked the juices off before slipping the hand back down under her knickers.

I felt hot all over, and rigid with desire and excitement. 'Do you do that a lot?' I asked.

'Masturbate? Oh, yes. At least once a day. Sometimes I use a vibrator or a dildo as well as my finger. Would you like me to do that now?'

I nodded dumbly, incapable of speech, flabbergasted that I was hearing these words from this lady.

'If you go to the left-hand drawer in the dresser that's where I keep my little collection. Bring the black latex dildo. And perhaps you'd better bring the little tube of lubricant too, we might need it.'

I went over to the dresser in a daze and opened the drawer. There was a heap of interesting stuff in there. I found the dildo easily enough but the lubricating jelly was under a tangle of nylon straps and buckles. Before closing the drawer I glimpsed a big, red plastic vibrator and something that looked like another dildo in a leather harness. I went over and handed her the latex cock and put the jelly on her bedside table.

Diane lifted her bum and slid her panties down over her stockings with a smooth rustling sound. Grasping the big latex phallus in her right hand she guided it to her slit and started rubbing it up and down, her left forefinger on her clitoris. 'Now get undressed and get onto the bed and watch me.'

I stripped off as quickly as my shaking hands would allow, fumbling at my belt buckle and my shirt buttons. Then I hopped onto the bottom of the bed and sat looking at my lover. She looked back at me through eyes half closed with desire and arousal and, while I watched, pushed the dildo deep into her cunt with a moan of pleasure.

She fucked herself and masturbated her clitoris for five minutes while I sat transfixed, my penis dribbling a clear liquid onto the duvet cover, my brain oblivious to anything apart from the scene on the bed in front of me. Finally she stopped and withdrew the dildo, holding it out for me to lick. I crawled to her and she slid it between my lips. It felt funny in my mouth, but I could taste her secretions strongly and the overall effect was intensely erotic. 'Now kiss me,' she whispered and I knew she wanted to taste her juices on my lips. As we kissed she pushed her left forefinger, the one she's used to strum her clit, between our lips and into my mouth and worked it around my teeth and gums.

'Now go down on me.'

I knelt between her legs and she surprised me by raising them and folding her arms behind her knees, bringing her stockinged legs almost to her chest and exposing her hairy old cunt and her puckered arsehole to me. I grasped her buttocks and buried my face in her snatch, licking sucking, probing, lapping her juices up, spreading my saliva around her labia and clitoris and down to her perineum. I slid my middle finger inside her and worked it backwards and forwards to coat it with her juices, then withdrew it. I think she knew what was coming next because she said: 'yes!'

I touched the tip of my finger to her anus and smeared juices around it. Then, gently, I pushed. My finger went in easily, past her sphincter and into the depths of her rectum, as far as I could get it, right up to the knuckle. Still feasting on her clitoris I started to slowly finger-fuck her arse. Diane reached for the tube of jelly on the bedside table and laid it on the bed next to me.

'Use two fingers,' she said, tightly. 'You might need some lube.'

I slid my finger from her rectum, noting it was clean of any mess, and took the top off the tube, squeezing a blob onto my fingers which I worked around her butt hole. Then I squeezed a bit more onto my fingers and placed the tips against her and pushed. This time there was more resistance but the two fingers went in easily enough, making her gasp.

'Am I hurting you?' I asked anxiously.

'No,' she replied. 'Push them right in.'

I licked her clit as my fingers sank into her anus and I slipped my thumb into her cunt hole and started working my hand in and out, fucking both her holes as I suckled on her pleasure button. Diane started to writhe about and grab handfuls of the duvet, then handfuls of my hair as she pressed my face into her pussy. At the end she gave a great scream and arched her back and thrashed her hips up and down as she came in a crashing welter of sensations and smells and juices.

As her climax subsided I took my fingers out of her and rammed my cock in, up to the hilt and started to fuck her hard and fast. I was in a frenzied state of arousal and I just wanted to squirt my spunk into her. After the build-up I didn't last long. Pinning her wrists down with my hands I sucked and bit her nipples and slammed my cock in and out, feeling the build-up, the tendrils of pleasure starting in my balls and the base of my cock, racing up my spinal cord to my brain, exploding like a firework display as I spent my seed inside her.

Afterwards, downstairs, we sipped wine in the conservatory while the sun disappeared over the trees at the bottom of the lawn and twilight crept over the garden. We sat on a brown corduroy settee; Diane had put her kimono back on and I was in trousers and shirt. I slid my hand into the silk of her kimono and cupped one of her breasts, feeling its weight in my palm. She smiled and we kissed and I drew her to me but she withdrew.

'I'm really sorry, Stewart darling, but I'm going to have to throw you out in a few minutes. My daughter's coming over for the night. She sprang it on me at the last minute. Typical.'

I was disappointed. I'd been looking forward to going back to bed with Diane, staying the night and making love in the early morning light. Maybe exploring her anus a bit more. perhaps even going all the way... She must have seen the look on my face because she leaned forward and kissed me on the lips.

'Don't worry, she'll be gone by mid-afternoon; she never stays longer. So if you want to, you can come over after she's gone and stay the night, as it'll be our last.' She said this last with a mock sad face. 'I'll cook dinner for you. How would that be?'

'That would be fantastic!'

'Good. And what little treat would you like for your last time with me? Would you like me to slide my fingers into you again?' I felt a warm flush envelop me and my breathing got quicker and shallower. 'I could even use my tongue there. Would you like that?' she asked softly. I nodded. 'And maybe, if we both feel like it, you could make love to me in that other, private place.' She was stroking my face as she said this, looking at me with her steady grey eyes. 'Would you like that, Stewart? Would you like to put your big hard cock up my bottom?'

'Oh God yes,' I groaned.

'Have you ever done it before?'

'Once,' I admitted.

'Did you like it?'

'It was... thrilling!' Christ, I was rock hard again but Diane was fetching my shoes and socks and the evening was over, for me and five minutes later I was shutting the garden door behind me and making my way over the twilit playing fields to the High Street, where the streetlamps were just beginning to come on.

Saturday

I woke early and resisted the temptation to masturbate. There was an argument that taking the top off it would prolong the pleasure later but I wanted as many rounds in the magazine as possible for my last encounter with Diane. She texted me at a quarter to four in the afternoon.

'Coast's clear. Come when you like. I'll be on the bed! D xxxx

Well, that was a nice touch. I packed my bags and tidied the house in preparation for vacating the place on Sunday. I was aware I was deliberately delaying my visit, building up the tension and the sense of expectation. I didn't last long. At four fifteen I replied that I was on my way and fifteen minutes later I was opening the conservatory door, going through into the kitchen and climbing the stairs to the bedrooms. To her bedroom.

In her room the curtains were closed but there was enough summer afternoon sunlight creeping through the heavy drapes to see Diane on the bed. She was dressed in tan stockings and a white garter belt and nothing else. Unless you count the black latex dildo she was sliding slowly in and out of herself.

'I've been waiting for you, darling. I'm very, very aroused.' She withdrew the dildo and held it out to me again, and again I sucked it and tasted her and smelled her scent. 'Good boy. Now take you clothes off and lie down on the bed.'

I stripped off, trying not to appear in too much of a hurry, and got onto the bed. Diane wasted no time -- we hadn't even kissed -- kneeling over me and taking me into her mouth, licking the length of my shaft and enveloping my glands in her full, red lips, sliding her mouth up and down my most sensitive area, her touch as light as a butterfly, the feeling beyond exquisite. I had hoped that she'd explore my anus. I hadn't been quite sure about it the day before but now I was a convert. The feeling of her long, manicured finger inside me magnified the pleasure I was feeling elsewhere and was also intensely erotic and gorgeously dirty. I was about to suggest that she use her finger on me when she suddenly broke off and told me to turn over.

I lay face down and felt her part my buttocks and felt her hot breath on me. Then the tip of her tongue was probing my pucker and I wriggled with pleasure. I'd heard about rimming but that was as far as my experience went. Now I lay on her bed and felt the exquisite sensation of her tongue on and around and inside my anus. It was breath-taking. After long minutes her tongue was replaced by first one, then two of her red-tipped fingers and I felt her penetrate me to the knuckle, my sphincter gripping her manicured digits. It felt wonderful, and this feeling was increased as she slowly fucked my arse, pushing right in then taking her fingers out of me completely and sliding them back in past the ring of muscle. Eventually she withdrew and told me to turn over again, straddling me and sinking onto my rigid shaft. She leaned over and kissed me, pushing her tongue into my mouth, the tongue that had just been up my arse. Instead of being repulsed I was thrilled, excited beyond all previous experience. She rocked back and forwards on me, rubbing her clitoris against my pubic bone, breathing heavily and licking her lips. I fondled her breasts and tweaked her nipples hard and she moaned and bucked her hips faster and harder. Reaching around her bum cheeks I sought her anus, only to find an object in my way.

'I've got a plug in,' she muttered, close to orgasm, 'to make myself ready for you.' Then her climax hit and she threw her head back and let out an animal scream and thrashed her hips backwards and forwards wildly before collapsing forwards onto me.

I held her and kissed her tenderly on her lips and cheeks and neck and as she recovered she climbed off me and smiled.

'Sorry. That was a bit intense. I think I lost it a little bit. Now, what about your treat? Would you like to sodomise me?'

Her choice of word was both shocking and alluring. I didn't reply but she saw me reach for the lubrication and she lay face down next to me.

'Use plenty of lube, darling. You're quite big!'

I was incandescent with excitement. This gorgeous, attractive, sexy, sophisticated and elderly lady was actually inviting me to have anal intercourse with her! Encouraging me! I parted her bum cheeks and grasped the base of the anal plug, a dark blue latex thing with a wide, oblong base. It came out with a squishing and sucking noise. Discarding it on the bedside table I squeezed a good blob of the slippery jelly onto my fingers and smeared it up her bum crack, and around her anus. She was still quite open from the plug and I had no trouble in pushing two lube-coated fingers into her rectum. Diane lay still, her head to one side, her eyes closed.

'Is that ok?' I asked.

'Mmm. It's lovely.'

Then it was time. I smeared a last blob of jelly onto my cock for good measure then lined myself up with her knotted brown pucker. Diane reached behind herself with both hands and parted her buttocks in invitation. I lowered myself gently and cautiously -- the only time I'd done this before I'd had the devil's own job to find the right hole -- and pushed tentatively when I thought I was in the right area. It was that easy. My cock slid past her anal sphincter with a little resistance but nothing like the struggle I'd had with my twenty-six-year-old ex-girlfriend. Perhaps the thing slackened up with age. I kept going in and Diane sighed and wriggled one arm beneath her. Past her sphincter the walls of her rectum were soft and warm and enveloping and I slid my full length in, right up to the root.

'Does that feel ok?' I asked again.

Diane smiled; her eyes still closed. 'It feels naughty and dirty and completely wonderful.' I could feel that she was masturbating herself, could see the muscles in her shoulder working as she strummed her clitoris. 'Now fuck me, Stewart. Fuck me until you come in my rectum.'

It was the first time I'd ever heard her use that word, or indeed any expletive. Christ, was it possible? Did she want it in the arse as much as I wanted to give it?

Tentatively, slowly, I started a gentle in and out motion, feeling the walls of her lubed-up rectum suck on me as I withdrew then grip me as I pushed in. I came out further and further, not wanting to flop out of her bum altogether but wanting the tightness of her anal sphincter across my glans. I got into a rhythm. It was beyond description. Nothing I'd ever done before with a woman came close. I was in heaven, leaning down as I fucked my lover's arse to kiss her neck and shoulders and her lips.