A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
A husband and wife revive their sex life at the cottage.
3.6k words
4.31
25.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One. Michael's dry spell ends unexpectedly

It was the lonely call of a loon, not the usual mix of traffic, sirens and barking dogs that woke me up that morning. The sun was barely up, but there was enough light for me to see my wife Stephanie's naked body next to me, in what clearly wasn't our bed.

As the fog cleared from my brain, I remembered that we were at the summer cottage of one of Stephanie's oldest friends, Lisa, and her husband Tyler. Cottage didn't do the place justice. It was a mini-mansion on a private lake about two hours from the city that they'd purchased a year earlier. This was our first visit.

Neither one of us thought much of Tyler, but he'd made fortune with his tech start-up, and he and Lisa spent most of their time here during the summer, except when Tyler had to return to the city for business meetings and, if his wife was to be believed, to have fun with the latest in his long line of skanks.

Stephanie and I had been given the main guest suite for the weekend. There were two other suites, each with its own bathroom, but ours was the only one with a deck and hot tub.

We'd arrived the previous night, well after dark, after getting a late start because Stephanie had to work overtime once again. She'd recently been promoted to vice-president of the marketing and communications firm where she works, and was burning the candle at both ends.

We both hoped that living in the lap of luxury for a couple of days was the tonic that we both needed, mentally and physically. Our suite was at the other end of the cottage from Lisa and Tyler's space, and I planned to spend the weekend getting re-acquainted with my wife's stunning body.

Stephanie was almost cursed by her beauty, because a lot of people — men and women — refused to take her seriously in the workplace. They thought she could have quit working and become a trophy wife, just like her friend Lisa. Earlier in her career, she frequently had to change jobs because male superiors hit on her. But she persevered, because she was as smart and strategic as she was beautiful.

The workplace harassment, while completely inappropriate, was also understandable. Stephanie had long legs, a great ass, and captivating brown eyes, all of which would have turned heads on their own. But it was her gorgeous boobs that were the feature attraction for most men — including her husband.

Even at the age of 48, after having a son, her 32D tits were as firm as they must have been when she was 20, and her nipples were often visible, even when she was wearing a bra. She once asked me if I'd like her to get a boob job, but I refused, telling her what she had looked great on her slim body, and anything bigger would have ruined her perfect proportions.

When we first met 12 years ago, we were both in miserable marriages. Even though I don't consider myself a bad-looking guy, I couldn't believe that a smokeshow like Stephanie would be interested in me. I was definitely getting some positive vibes over during several meetings between my accounting firm and her company.

We both had too much to drink at a work reception, and as we wished each other good night in the parking garage under the hotel/conference centre where we'd spent the evening, the weeks of smouldering passion between us led to a long, deep kiss and a lot of heavy groping.

We didn't want to be seen by colleagues, and the hotel was right there, so we got a room and fucked, played and talked for several hours. I still remember seeing her amazing rack for the first time, running my fingers over her wet pussy, throwing her on the bed and filling her with my cum.

Even though we skipped the foreplay, it was the best sex I'd ever had. As we laid on the bed, she told me it was the first time a man had come inside her in years, because her husband refused to fuck her in case she got pregnant again, and he selfishly refused to wear a condom or get a vasectomy. I'd gone under the knife after the birth of my second child, so there was never any reason to hold back with Stephanie.

Within a month, we'd left our spouses and moved in together. We'd fuck at least twice a day, often more on the weekends. Sometimes it was a quick blowjob in the kitchen, and even if there wasn't time to get naked, she loved it when I came up behind her and rubbed her boobs, which were often prominently displayed in the low-cut tops I encouraged her to wear.

Her previous husband was a bit of a prude and wouldn't let her show off in public. I was the complete opposite. Let other guys ogle her, and think what a lucky bastard I was to be with her, I thought. The added attention made her even more sexually charged, and I was the beneficiary of that. Who says being an accountant is boring? We had to tone it down a bit when the kids were with us, but they eventually went away to school and we were free to act out our fantasies 24/7.

She told me that she was always a bit wet, even when I wasn't rubbing her clit or stroking her prominent nipples. As her confidence grew, so did her professional success, and she quickly moved up the ladder at work. I'm sure her male co-workers still lusted after her, but they knew enough to keep their comments to themselves.

Stephanie still loved it when I went down on her, licking her pussy lips and clit, bringing her to some very noisy orgasms. Then I'd climb on top and fuck her gently until I came. If I went too hard, I'd shoot by load within minutes, especially when there'd been a bit of a dry spell. She still did it for me.

But our lovemaking had become less frequent lately. She often told me she was tired from work. She was as sexy as ever, maybe even better looking than when we first met, and that just added to my frustration. I often had to take matters into my own hands, or when I couldn't take it any longer, visit an upscale massage parlour. I rationalized that as long as I wasn't fucking the gorgeous creatures who were rubbing their naked bodies all over me and jerking me off, I wasn't really cheating.

I thought the change of scenery last night would spice things up between Stephanie and me. We had a few drinks with Lisa and Tyler when we arrived. They hadn't waited to get the party started, and as usual, Tyler was half in the bag, having consumed half a bottle of high-end bourbon, which I helped him polish off.

Lisa, who was wearing a pair of silk pyjamas that showed off her tight body quite nicely, was alternating between drinking bubbly and smoking weed. Stephanie poured herself a few glasses but declined sharing Lisa's joints, as she'd never really gotten into weed. After we had three or four drinks and got caught up with them, I suggested to Stephanie that it was time for bed. The fact that Tyler was dozing off was a perfect excuse.

The main guest suite was incredible, with a large king-size bed, comfortable couch and ensuite bathroom with a big walk-in shower. Tomorrow, we'd explore the deck and hot tub. When Stephanie stripped off her clothes, I thought the weekend fun was going to begin.

She climbed into bed, and once again claimed to be too tired to make love. She told me to wake her in the morning and stick my cock in her. "It'll be better in the morning, when we're not tired and drunk. And we don't have enough morning sex."

With that, she brushed her hand over my stiff cock, rolled over, and went to sleep. I was momentarily pissed off, but the combination of the long day at work, fighting the traffic to get to an unfamiliar destination, and the bourbon sent me off to dreamland pretty quickly. And Stephanie was right. We did have some of our best sex first thing in the morning.

My cock was already hard when I woke up. Even in the country, with the windows wide open, it was very warm in our room, and Stephanie had pushed off the sheets in her sleep. She was on her side, so I had a great view of her rack and nicely-trimmed pussy. There was a slight sheen of perspiration between her breasts. I reached over and gently caressed her right breast, which woke her up with a start.

"What time is it?" she groaned. "Just after 7," I replied. "You told me to wake you up early because you wanted to fuck."

"I know I promised," she said, glancing at my erect cock. "But I need a bit more sleep. Why don't you go out in the canoe, which you said you wanted to do one morning, and wake me up in an hour? I promise I won't get out of bed before you get back, except maybe to put on some of that lingerie I noticed that you snuck in my suitcase."

The lingerie thing had become a bit of a joke between us, even though it never remained on her for very long. When Stephanie was in the mood, she wanted to get right to the main event, going down on each other and finishing off with me filling her tight cunt with my cum. There was no better feeling in the world than sucking her nipples while she rode me. It was the best way for us to finish together.

I contemplated my options. Sure, I could be an asshole and and force myself on her, but she didn't like being dominated in bed. And I was was quite confident that she would keep her promise to give me a memorable fuck after I returned from my paddle, so I gave her a quick kiss and jumped out of bed.

As it was quite warm already, all I needed was a bathing suit and T-shirt. I grabbed a glass of orange juice in the kitchen, which was still a mess after the previous night's partying, and headed down to the large dock by the lake.

As I got closer, I heard some faint moaning. I glanced over and saw Lisa lying on a large double chaise lounge. The fuchsia bikini that she had been wearing was at her side, and she was rubbing her pussy with a pink vibrator. Oblivious to my presence, she was getting very worked up, as she ran the vibrator up and down her opening, and squeezing her nipples with her free hand.

I'd never seen Lisa naked before, but I have to admit I'd fantasized about it. She was taller than my wife, maybe 5' 10". Her breasts weren't nearly as big as Stephanie's, maybe A or small B cups, but there wasn't an ounce of fat on her slim body. She worked out and played tennis regularly, and it showed. Her long blonde hair was usually combed perfectly, but it was a bit of a mess across her face as she worked towards getting herself off.

I didn't know what to do. In order to get to the canoe, I would have to cut across in front of her, and even though she appeared to be on the edge of ecstasy, she would probably see me. There would have been embarrassing on both sides, her for being seen naked by her friend's husband, and me because my cock was once again rock hard. Lisa was putting on quite a show.

I cleared my throat, clearly startling her. Her first reaction was to drop the vibrator and cover her breasts and pussy with her hands.

"Hey, I'm really sorry to have interrupted," I stammered. "I was just coming down to go for a paddle, and didn't think anyone else would be up."

She paused a moment, then removed her hands to reveal her beautiful rack and cleanly-shaved pussy.

"You don't have to apologize," she said. "The man who really needs to apologize is my asshole husband, who doesn't seem interested in fucking me any more. I know he's banging the pro at our tennis club in the city, and he just gets drunk here every night as an excuse not to make love with his wife. We may not see him until noon today."

"I find it hard to believe than any man would turn down the opportunity to be with a woman as gorgeous and sexy as you are," I replied, quickly realizing that I might have stepped over the line with my wife's friend.

"You're a good guy Michael," Lisa continued. "I understand now why Stephanie thinks so highly of you. I probably shouldn't admit this, but after you guys got together, I told her that I didn't think it would last, and that she should find someone else, a guy who was richer and better-looking who could take care of her better. I even found her a suitable candidate."

That stung a bit, but not as much as it would have if it had been the first time I'd heard it. Stephanie always shared her secrets with me, and it was one reason why I was always a bit guarded around Lisa and Tyler.

"She also says you're the one who brought her out of her shell, and convinced her that it was possible to get ahead in the corporate world without hiding her body. If it weren't for you, she wouldn't be where she is today, and I have to admit I'm a bit jealous, because Tyler won't let me do any work outside the home, even now, after our daughter moved out. And that was five years ago."

But the next thing that Lisa said made it clear that my wife didn't share everything with me.

"Stephanie also says you're amazing in bed, and as you can see, I really need to get fucked right about now. Why don't you come over here and stick that big cock of yours inside me?"

I was a bit shocked. My wife's beautiful, rich friend had just invited me to fuck her. My balls were blue before I even laid eyes on her, and my bathing suit didn't do a very good job hiding my erection. Furthermore, our spouses were both asleep, and the chaise lounge wasn't visible from the cottage.

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea," I began. But I was at a loss for words when Lisa spread her legs wide on the chaise, squeezed her boobs and sensuously licked her lips.

So I ripped of my T-shirt and dropped my suit. Her eyes were locked on my cock, which was already leaking pre-cum. I straddled Lisa on the lounge. She ran her fingers over her wet pussy, then stroked my cock and hungrily swallowed it. I reached down and ran by thumb over her opening, which just added to the amount of juice flowing down her thighs.

I will never complain about my wife's oral abilities, but this was something new for me. Lisa greedily swallowed my cock whole, and her well-developed gag reflex kicked into high gear as my balls slapped her chin. I knew I wouldn't last if she kept that up for too long, so I reluctantly pulled out.

"I thought you wanted my cock in your cunt, you fucking whore" I told Lisa, using language I'd never try on Stephanie. "But I'm not going to do that right away. I need to make sure you're wet enough for me," knowing full well that she was.

She moaned again — much louder this time — as I spread her legs and ran my tongue up and down edges of her pussy. Then I moved to her prominent nub, eliciting gasps and stifled screams that I was momentarily concerned that Stephanie and Tyler would hear.

She came hard, spraying her pussy juices all over my face. She begged me to stop, but I carried on, licking that swollen clit and jamming two fingers up her dripping pussy. After a few minutes, her hips buckled and she came again.

"I'm begging you Michael. Stick that cock in me right now and give me the fucking that I deserve, and I know you want too!"

"As soon as you lick all your pussy juice off my face," I told her. She greedily cleaned off my face, and stuck her tongue in mouth for a passionate French kiss.

"It's never a good idea to keep a lady waiting too long," I laughed, and plunged my cock deep inside her. She felt different from Stephanie — not quite as tight, but she squeezed me tight with every thrust.

It was pure, unadulterated fucking. I don't know how long we lasted. Even though Lisa had already come twice when I was going down her, I could feel her tense up pretty quickly. As for me, it was all I could do not to shoot my load the second I entered her.

"Oh my God, this is so good," Lisa cried. "Why did it take so long for us to do this? You're fucking amazing!"

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her. "Where do you want it?"

"If you really meant it when you called me a fucking whore," she replied, "you better do it all over my tits and face."

It was all I needed to hear. I pulled out and immediately sprayed a boatload amount of cum. I was aiming for her open mouth, but some of it landed in her eyes and her hair. I saved the last few spirts for her tits.

Both of us were gasping for breath, and I was a bit dizzy as I laid down beside her. Neither of us said anything for a few moments, and then Lisa broke the ice.

"Like I said Michael, you're a decent guy. Thank you for helping out a friend like that."

I was a bit surprised, as I'd never really considered Lisa to be a friend, and a lot of people would think that what we'd just done wasn't in any way decent.

"You don't know how hard it is to be me," she continued, "especially on those days when I know he's banging his latest whore when he's supposedly handling business in the city. I'm all alone out here, and while I've been tempted to find somebody to keep me busy in the same way, I just can't do it."

"Tyler doesn't deserve you, and you don't have to feel guilty about how you're feeling, or for what you've just done. Any red-blooded male would have done the same thing to help you out, as you put it. My issue now is Stephanie, and how to keep this from her."

"She's also expecting me to go back to our bedroom right about now and fuck her brains out. I'm not 25 anymore, so I'm not sure I can get it up again so soon. I'm not sure I could recover that fast from fucking you, even if I were 25. And in case you hadn't noticed, your pussy juice is all over me."

"I wouldn't worry about Stephanie," Lisa replied. "She's completely devoted to you, and she knows you love her. Tell her you pulled a muscle in your back while you were paddling, and you need to take a painkiller. Ask her to put on something sexy and tease you today, but make her promise to give you a massage for your aching muscles this afternoon. I think nature will take its course."

"I better get back, or she might come down here to see if I drowned," I said. "At the very least, I need to move the canoe to make it look like I used it."

"Good plan," said Lisa. "But before you go, I've worked up a bit of an appetite. Maybe you can feed me some of that cum you sprayed all over my face and tits, and I'll clean off your cock so there's less of me on you when you go back to the room."

I spent the next few minutes scooping up my cum and dropping it into her mouth. She sensually licked my fingers each time. Then she got up, straddled me and started licking my cock and balls. She shot my a naughty look suggesting she wanted to blow me again, and I started to get hard again, but I pushed her away and told her I had to get back.

"I think it goes without saying that we keep this quiet," I told her. "We were really looking forward to this weekend, and I don't want to jeopardize your friendship with Stephanie. And let's not forget I'm happily married, at least most of the time."

She perked up when I said that. "Stephanie has confessed to me that she doesn't have the energy to satisfy you as much as you'd like. And since my husband doesn't feel the need to stick his cock in me much anymore, I figured I could make both of us happy. I really enjoyed it, and I hope it's not the last time we do this."

I ignored her last comment, pulled on my swimsuit and T-shirt, and headed back to the cottage. As I walked up the stairs to our suite, I heard a door open and then slam shut, and saw Stephanie run crying from Lisa and Tyler's room back to our suite.