A Weekend at the Lake Ch. 11

Story Info
Temptation.
3.9k words
4.56
7.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11 Temptation

"I'm not sure I want to ask," I began.

"I'm not sure I'm up to telling you the whole story right now, either. I just need to change my outfit, and we need to get downstairs for lunch. Lisa said it's just about ready.

Stephanie's outfit for the walk was fairly conservative by her standards, but she had no inhibitions for the rest of the day. She slipped on a tight backless minidress that once again showed off her perfect figure. She added a pair of flats, combed her hair, touched up her makeup and declared herself ready.

I could see in her eyes that something was wrong, and it became even more clear when we joined the others on the deck. Stephanie and Peter could barely look at each other in the eye, and Peter and Cassandra didn't appear to be speaking at all. What had this asshole done?

Tyler was finally up, and nursing his first coffee of the day. "Clearly you guys are better at holding your liquor than I am, so pick your poison."

Except for the Barolo with the steak the night before, none of us had had much red wine over the weekend, so I asked Tyler for some Pinot Noir. He pulled a couple of bottles from the back of his cellar and opened them. "I've been saving these for a special occasion. I think this weekend constitutes a special occasion. We had some great times, enjoyed some new experiences, and the prodigal daughter has returned."

Erin had just joined the party. She was wearing the same crop top as this morning, and as she caught my eye, she lifted it up slightly to show me her boob.

"I'm not so sure that top is appropriate for mixed company," Tyler said to her. "Who's the slut who taught you to dress like that?"

"That would be me, dear," Lisa said, and everyone laughed. Mother and daughter shared a smile that only I was able to decypher.

We gathered around the big table on the patio after loading up on salads and charcuterie over on the bar. There were seven of us, so the ongoing silence between Cassandra and Peter was less awkward. For her part, Stephanie was extra affectionate with me.

"How was the craft shop, ladies?" I asked innocently.

"Would you believe it was closed?" Cassandra replied, happy to talk about something other than her relationship. "They only open at 1 p.m. on Sunday. On a weekend in the summer! Good luck to them, because we'll be on the road home by that time."

"How was your walk?" Lisa inquired of Peter and Stephanie.

Neither one spoke up immediately. Finally Stephanie responded. "We threw around some ideas. I'm not sure we're on the same page yet, but we'll see how it goes."

I knew that was code for "We're not going to be working together, please stop asking." I'd get the details after lunch. Stephanie squeezed my hand and stroked my cock when she realized I'd understood her message.

Everyone but Peter, who'd be driving, downed three or four glasses of wine after undoubtedly swearing on their mothers' graves that morning that they'd never drink again. At one point, Stephanie's boobs fell out of her dress and quickly apologized, primarily to Erin.

"Nothing I haven't seen plenty of times before," the younger woman said.

Peter had already loaded Cassandra's multiple suitcases and his small bag in the back of his Range Rover, along with all the dishes and containers from last night's dinner, and the two of them bid us all farewell.

"Hang on to Michael," Cassandra declared to Stephanie as she gave her a big hug. "He's a good guy."

"I wish everyone would stop saying that," I blurted out. "One of these days, I'm going to believe it."

Peter gave me a pat on the back, but he didn't seem to want to look me in the eye.

As they drove off, it was just the five of us. "So what are your plans for the afternoon, you guys?" Erin was looking at Stephanie and me.

"Erin! That's not polite. It sounds like you're pushing them out the door!"

Erin apologized. "That's not what I meant. It's just that the sun is coming out, and I thought you might want to spend some time down on the dock."

Stephanie responded. "We'll see. I have to pack up and I want to change the sheets on our bed to save you the trouble, Lisa."

"No need," Lisa said. "Your very thoughtful husband told me he'd already done that, because he knew you'd insist on doing it."

"Michael and I also need to have a little talk, but we'll see how it goes. We want to be on the road by 4 so we can be back in the city by dinnertime. And sadly, I have some work to do tonight."

"Leave the cleanup to Erin and me," Lisa said. Go get yourselves organized and I hope we'll see you down on the dock soon. But first, come up to my room and I'll give you that purse I was telling you about."

I went back to our suite, and Stephanie went up with Lisa to the master suite to pick up the purse. As soon as Stephanie came in and the door was closed, she held me close and told me she loved me.

"What the hell happened out there between you and Peter?" I had to know.

Stephanie's eyes started to well up. "At first, it was fine. I asked him why he thought he needed a new ad campaign. Apparently there's a new hotshot chef in town who's opened a couple of trendy restaurants, and all of a sudden they're the places everyone's going for special occasions. Peter's business is way down. He's a long way from being unprofitable, but he's not making the money he's used to."

"So I know it's difficult when you're out in the woods instead of sitting in a boardroom looking at spreadsheets and creatives, but did you offer him anything?"

"I've always found that no matter what you're selling, people sometimes need to be reminded of the special memories in their lives. We've celebrated lots of birthdays and anniversaries at Peter's establishments. I suggested a campaign like that is what he needed."

"And what did he say to that?"

"He hated it." Stephanie lowered her eyes. "And then he got a bit rude, suggesting that I wasn't very smart and that I'd only gotten where I am because I'm beautiful. I thought I was beyond all that, but apparently there are still a few male chauvinist pigs out there."

"By this time," Stephanie continued, "We'd arrived at the beaver dam that Lisa told us about. I was pissed off and turned to walk back. I didn't care if he joined me. In fact, I would have preferred that he didn't."

"He caught up to me and started apologizing. He told me things aren't going so great with him and Cassandra. Apparently she told him last night that she wanted to be less of a slut, and he was upset by that. I guess that's her most attractive character trait, for him anyway."

I thought back to my conversation with Cassandra on the island. Maybe she'd taken my advice to heart.

"Anyway, then he started talking about that time when Lisa tried to set us up. I didn't tell you then, but I might as well do it now. He took me to a fancy restaurant — not one of his own — and we had a nice dinner. He'd rented a suite at a hotel next door and invited me up for a nightcap. I'm still sorry that I agreed to go."

"I don't like the way this story is going," I said quietly.

"No, don't worry, nothing happened, but only because I refused. As soon as the hotel room door was closed, he was all over me. I pushed him away and he complained, telling me that he'd laid out a ton of cash for dinner and the room and I'd given him every indication that I would fuck him. Maybe Lisa had gotten his hopes up, but I certainly didn't say anything."

"He persisted, grabbing my ass, kissing me and touching my breasts. The only way I could get him off me was to slap him hard on the face. He was more shocked than hurt, but I seized the opportunity to get the hell out of there."

"I ran for the elevator and pushed the button. Of course it was going to take way too long to arrive, so when I saw him come out of the room and run towards me, I shouted in a loud voice that if he took another step, I was going to cry rape, and then he'd be really sorry."

"He knew I was right, so he headed back to his suite. Except the door had closed behind him, and he'd forgotten his key. I heard him swearing, but by then, the elevator arrived and I got the hell out of there and came home to you."

"You were already asleep, which was too bad, because I came to the realization that night that the only man I'll ever want to be with is my husband, and I desperately wanted to fuck you right then."

"You know you always have a free pass for that," I joked, even though the story I'd just heard was far from funny.

"I haven't seen him much since then, but for professional and social reasons, I didn't want to shun him completely. I had no idea that Cassandra was bringing him with her this weekend, so it was awkward for me. Especially now."

"What do you mean?" I asked. "Is there something you're not telling me?"

"Peter started apologizing for what he'd said earlier, and for that night when he took me out. But then it got a bit creepy. He told me that if I'd just submitted to him that time , we would have ended up together and I would have been richer and happier than I could ever imagine. Again with the disrespect for a woman who wants to work hard for her money."

"He grabbed me again and forced me onto the ground, just off the trail. My only chance to escape was if somebody else wanted to see that beaver dam this morning. Even if I yelled, only the chipmunks and squirrels would have heard me."

Stephanie was getting weepy as she continued her story. "I know that I told you I ended up enjoying it when Tyler forced himself on me yesterday, but that doesn't hold true for every guy who does that. I knew that he might hurt me if I fought too hard, so all I could do is tell him "No" as he took off my clothes and dropped his jeans."

"The sex was painful, not just because my pussy is sore from yesterday, but because I couldn't get wet for him. That proves I'm not at all into him. But he seemed to enjoy it, and fucked me for a couple of minutes before he told me he was going to cum. I begged him to paint my tits, thinking that the dirty talk would turn him on, and it worked. Truth be told, I didn't want his cum inside me. He finished, without once asking if I'd enjoyed it, and I used my t-shirt to wipe myself off."

"He got up, pulled up his shorts and took off down the trail. He didn't even care whether I got home safe. I sat in stunned silence for a few minutes, then headed back to the cottage. I soon realized that it was better to be alone than with a man who'd practically raped me."

"He did rape you," I said icily. "Keep that t-shirt, It'll be evidence if you decide you want to press charges."

"Under normal circumstances, I might," she said quietly. "But after the way I've behaved this weekend, the way all of us have behaved, it wouldn't be hard for a slick lawyer to convince a jury that we were all a bunch of swingers and that it was his turn to have me. The fact that I put on the sluttiest dress in my suitcase and get all handsy with you at lunch, just to drive him crazy, wouldn't help my case."

"So what now? Do you want to get out of here?" I was truly concerned about Stephanie's mental health, and somewhat selfishly worried that this latest incident would turn her off sex — even the consensual kind — once again.

"You know what. Fuck that guy. When we get back to the city, I'm going to approach his competitor and offer up a kick-ass campaign to make Peter's restaurants lose even more business. And suffice to say, we won't be celebrating any more special occasions at that jerk's establishments."

"As for this afternoon," she continued, "let's have a bit of fun down at the dock. But first, I want to show you something that Lisa let me borrow."

Stephanie unzipped the purse, and pulled out a cute little stainless steel butt plug.

"Umm...we talked about anal a long time ago, and you decided you didn't want to go there," I said. "It appears you've had a change of heart."

"I'm still not sure," Stephanie confided. "If I'm ever going to try, it's going to be here and now. I love you so much, and I know you really wanted to fuck me in my ass back then."

"I'll still love you, no matter what. But it's pretty exciting that you want to give it a go."

"Lisa told me I should stick this in an hour or so before we fuck, just to get my asshole used to having something in it. She's also loaned me the lube she uses. But I'm going to need your help to get it in."

My cock was already stirring when Stephanie stripped off her dress and dropped her panties. She squirted some lube in the palm of her hand, spread it all over the plug and bent over on the bed.

"Stick that thing in me. If it doesn't hurt too much, I'll let you put something a lot bigger in there later."

I gingerly shoved the device into Stephanie's tiny asshole. She flinched a little, but then turned around to face me with a lascivious smile.

"That feels really good, baby. I think this little experiment is going to turn out well."

"I'm wondering if we should take up their offer to go down to the dock for a while. As long as you don't get naked, I don't think anyone would see that thing in your ass," I said.

"I was thinking the same thing. I'm going to put on that sexy black one-piece you like so much. With Erin here, I doubt the women will be going topless, but you seem to think it shows enough boob on its own."

The bathing suit in question was another online purchase I'd made for Stephanie. It had a scandalously wide plunge neckline and a gold chain across the top, the only way to keep her nipples covered . Stephanie slipped it on, I quickly changed, and we were off to the waterfront one last time.

When we arrived, Lisa and Erin were sunbathing in the same tiny bikinis they'd been wearing all weekend to turn me on. Tyler was sitting an lounge chair in the shade with a drink in his hand, apparently asleep again.

"That's a totally hot suit," Erin told Stephanie. "I wish I had the body to pull that off."

"Don't be silly," my wife replied. "You're incredibly beautiful, and I've noticed my husband has had trouble keeping his eyes off you all weekend. I just hope he's kept his hands off you too."

Erin and I exchanged knowing glances, but Lisa had distracted Stephanie by handing her a glass of wine.

"When you think about it," Erin started. "Mom and I aren't covering up a whole lot with our bathing suits. Dad's fast asleep, so what to you say we all take our tops off? I really hate tan lines."

With that, Erin unclasped her bikini top and set it beside her on the chaise lounge.

"Sometimes I wonder what kind of girl I raised," Lisa said. "But she's right about the tan lines." Her top was off in a flash.

Stephanie looked at me and shrugged. "If I'm going to get you to pay any attention to me, I'm going to have to do this too." With that, she slid off the straps and pulled her suit down to her waist, once again exposing her glorious rack.

"I like this game," said Erin. "But if avoiding tan lines is the name of the game, we're going to have to get completely naked."

The three women stripped immediately. The erection in my swimsuit was getting more and more noticeable.

"I think it's extremely unfair that Michael is still wearing his suit," Lisa complained. "If you're going to be staring at us, give us something to stare at in return."

Stephanie nodded in approval, so I dropped my trunks. She reached in her bag for her sunscreen.

"I didn't expect this, so I didn't put sunscreen on all over. I can't imagine anything more painful than getting my tits and pussy sunburned. Michael, can I ask you to rub some of this on me?"

I'd lathered up my wife many times in private, but never in public like this. My cock grew increasingly hard as I rubbed the sunscreen across her front, lingering on her breasts and pussy.

"Hey Pool Boy," Erin called out. "What about us?"

I looked at Stephanie and she nodded in approval. I'm not sure she would have, if she'd known what went on in our suite that morning. I knew I was going to have to come clean about that some time.

I started with Lisa, who laid back as I rubbed some sunscreen over the scant amount of skin that hadn't been exposed when she was wearing her bikini. Then I turned to her daughter, whose eyes were hungry with anticipation.

I took my time rubbing the young woman's fabulous breasts before moving down to her pussy. She spread her legs slightly and briefly pushed my fingers into her gushing cunt.

"I think you're going to drop something," Erin said, pulling herself up to lick a bit of pre-cum off the tip of my cock. "There. We're good."

I returned to our chaise lounge and laid down next to Stephanie. My right hand gravitated to her naked body and I alternated playing with her breasts and her snatch, which now glistened in the sunlight.

It was total bliss, lying by the water on a perfect summer afternoon with three naked supermodels. Occasionally, Erin would get up to top up our glasses. She made a point of waving her tits in my face each time she came to my side of the chaise. It might have made me drink a bit faster than I would have otherwise.

After a while, Lisa complained that she was hot, and wanted to take a dip. Stephanie, who'd obviously forgotten she was wearing the butt plug, got up to join her. The plug wasn't obvious, but it wasn't hidden by her slim ass cheeks either.

As the two friends frolicked in the water, Erin came over to my chaise and laid out, a little closer than she needed to.

"I was going to ask if you were up for one more fuck before you left," she said. "But by the looks of that plug, you have other plans with your wife. Does she wear that often?"

"First time. She borrowed it from your mother, who's turned my wife into a complete whore in less than 48 hours," I said. "I'll be eternally grateful to her."

"Looking at her, especially naked, I now understand why you need a lot of sex. If she doesn't like her introduction to anal this afternoon, you know where you can get it. Bill wasn't a fan, so it's been a few years since I had a man's cock up my ass. I really miss it."

Erin ran her hand over my still-erect dick and gave me a kiss.

"I'm going to make a deal with you. As long as you promised to fuck me once a week when we get back to the city, I'll try to find someone closer to my own age to have a real relationship with. I'm still going to need a sugar daddy for a while, but I have a hot friend who's making a whole lot more as an influencer than I am right now, and I think I'll be fine."

"That sounds like a plan," I said.

"It's a long-term plan, and that includes being with you. Whether you want to play with Chloe at the club, as long as she's working there anyway, or with Erin in her condo, it doesn't matter to me. I just need that dick of yours on a regular basis."

I didn't have time to respond as Stephanie and Lisa were swimming towards the ladder on the dock. Erin pulled away and went back to her chaise.

"The water's beautiful, Michael," my wife said. "You really should go for a dip. I'm going to dry off and go back to the suite. Don't be too long. At your age, you don't want to waste that erection!"

I pretended to be hurt, then dove in. I heard another splash, and Erin emerged at my side. This girl was relentless.

"I really want to thank you for everything you've done. Not just the sex, but the advice. You made me realize that my lifestyle was unrealistic over the long term. I still want to have some fun, but it's time to grow up."

She gave me a big hug, squeezing her breasts against my chest. The cold lake water had turned her nipples rock hard once again.

"565-1349. Commit that number to memory, and call or text me anytime. And if I haven't heard from you within three days, I'll be making up some excuse to get your number from my mom. The way she was looking at you just now, I wouldn't be surprised if she got in touch with you for another booty call too."

12