A Weekend Away

Story Info
I go for a break with my father.
5.4k words
4.49
27.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers

A weekend away.

Disclaimer.

This story is a mixture of real events and fiction, all characters exist and are over the age of eighteen. The holiday resort described also exists although the events of this story take place across several visits and several of their locations and not just the one described. Names and personal details are changed.

Friday.

I arrived later than usual, just after six pm. Dad would have arrived at least a couple of hours earlier. His car was parked between a couple of trees, the bike carry rack on the back empty, so he'd already taken our two bikes up to the cabin as the resort management suggested should be done.

I'd had a busy day, in fact I'd had a busy week, so this cabin in the woods weekend break was more than welcome. Grabbing my holdall bag and my shoulder bag, I locked my car and made my way up the leaf covered track to the cabin.

'Hi Dad, I'm here!' I called as I fumbled my way in through the door.

'Hi sweetheart, I'm in the kitchen!' Came dad's answering call.

These cabin breaks were a regular thing for my dad and me. The resort consists of log cabins, discreetly positioned amongst the trees, each with it's own parking, and with facilities like a wonderful hot tub on the surrounding decking. We'd been doing this for a few years, the company has locations all over the country and we'd been to several, but this was our favourite, just a couple of hours drive from home. It had the best cycle tracks through the forest and a lot of the trees stayed green and provided shelter and privacy even as the others dropped their leaves. It was mid November, the leaves were falling, the colours were autumnal, the evening temperatures were dropping, it was lovely.

My dad, in his early sixties, fit and reasonably healthy, although he was finally admitting that age was starting to catch up with him. Me, in my mid twenties, single, unattached. Except to my dad.

My mother passed away when I was a child, leaving dad to raise me and my older sister. He had help, my mother's parents lived locally and did all they could, which was a lot, but Dad was the central figure of my life growing up and I love him unconditionally.

Dad had brought the evening's food, pizza and fries, with salad, followed by apple pie and cream, my favourite. After we'd finished eating we broke out the wine. A nice white wine, chardonnay probably, although I didn't really take much notice of the label.

We sat and drank and chatted, just killing time really until we felt it safe to use the hot tub, we never used it immediately after eating, we both knew that wasn't a good idea.

Eventually we decided it was time enough. Dad lit up the log burning stove in the lounge area while I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Dressing in the provided bathrobe I went back into the kitchen as dad took his turn in the shower. I took out the provided plastic champagne flutes, for use in the hot tub, and opened a bottle of nicely chilled champers, no rubbish for us!

When dad came out of the bathroom also dressed in a bathrobe, we went outside together to open up the hot tub, the little yellow rubber duck sat on the lid indicating that it had been refilled and serviced that morning. As we lifted the lid up and off the tub the steam rose as a couple of leaves drifted down from the surrounding trees. Dad turned on the tub's multi coloured lights and jet function, hung his bathrobe on a hook and climbed in as I went and fetched the bubbly and glasses.

Handing the champagne and glasses to dad, I hung my robe next to dad's and climbed the steps to enter the tub.

Dad wolf whistled me, he always does, showing his never ending appreciation for my naked body. I like to keep in shape, I'm kind of skinny but have reasonable shape, 'b cup' boobs and dad says a nice ass.

I never hide my body from dad, I never have, and he reciprocates. Being naked together is the norm. I'm sure many people would consider that very strange, perverted even, but both my older sister and myself have never felt that way. Our mutual nudity started on the beach, being topless on the beach is the absolute norm on warm European beaches and complete nudity not uncommon on many. I've always gone topless on the beach, nude where allowed so taking that next small step to being casually nude around my dad was nothing really.

Having settled down in the tub we poured the champagne and enjoyed the ambiance. A gentle cold breeze, a few falling leaves to be scooped out of the water, steam rising from the water, reflecting the changing colour of the lights in the tub. Around us we could hear the noises of the forest, the gentle hooting of an owl and in the distance the barking of a fox, or maybe the calling of deer. Also, a little closer, people laughing, no doubt most of the cabin hot tubs were in use. Some of the cabins had multiple bedrooms and huge tubs, two, three, and even four couples would occupy the larger cabins during the weeks when families with children were scarce, we had occasionally seen what those groups got up to, had even once or twice been invited to join them, not that we had done so. Dad and I were ok on our own.

The wine finally got to my bladder, I needed to pee. Climbing out of the tub I stood by the wooden fence surrounding the decking, lifted one foot up onto the rail and let my flow commence. I peed out onto the forest floor, dad watching from the tub. It was a very deliberate act on my part, I didn't want to go back into the cabin and use the bathroom and I knew how much my dad liked watching me pee, it was one of our little 'pervs'.

When my flow stopped I commented on how cold it was out of the tub, dad replied that I'd better get back in then! I climbed back in, but instead of sitting opposite dad I sat on his lap.

"Hello daddy!"

"Hello darling girl."

With my arms around his back I snuggled into him, kissing his neck and ears as he hugged me to him.

"I love you daddy."

"I love you more!"

"I doubt that!"

I showed him how much I loved him by raising myself up and positioning my right breast in his face. He drew my nipple into his mouth.

My moaning as my father sucked and licked my nipple could have drawn attention, anywhere else, but we could both hear what was happening elsewhere in the near vicinity, my glee was nothing compared to what others were obviously feeling, but I'd soon change that.

As older teenagers my sister and I had seduced our dad. He had been obviously needy and we had been just as obviously horny, so we'd taken matters into our own hands, and mouths, and pussies! We'd sexed our dad into near oblivion one holiday in Spain, and we hadn't and still didn't regret a second of it.

My mum had passed away when my sister and I were very young, dad raised us, admittedly with help, and once we were old enough to give something back, that's exactly what we did.

I switched to my left breast as I also squirmed around on his lap, feeling for his hardness which I desperately needed inside me.

Dad is not some porn actor with a chemically enhanced cock, he is bigger than average though, so when I quickly found his growing seven inch penis I was more than happy.

Positioning myself carefully I lowered myself down onto my father's upright penis which I was now holding in position. That first feeling of being filled by his cock always sends shivers throughout my body, the sheer pleasure is indescribable.

I've had a few partners, mostly around my own age, but no-one has ever measured up to my own father. Sure, one had a much bigger dick, one was a professional athlete and super fit, but dad was the best and the fact that our relationship was so unorthodox just added to the fun. Sex with dad is fun, dirty, and totally safe.

Unfortunately being in the hot tub isn't the best place for sex, as long as we both remained relatively still it worked, but wet plastic seating and nowhere to put my knees so I could ride him in comfort doesn't really work.

I ground myself down on him for a few minutes but we both knew that we'd need to go indoors if we meant to continue, and let's face it, we had both come away with exactly this in mind.

Getting up and feeling very empty, I climbed out of the tub and made my way back into the cabin and into the bathroom. I sat on the toilet and did my best to empty my bowels, filling them up again would come shortly!

I gave myself a good clean, I knew that dad would be going down on me and one of his favourite sayings was "I want to taste you, not your soap!" So I didn't use any. Heading down back to the lounge I picked up a tube of personal lubrication.

As expected, going back into the lounge area I found dad sat on the sofa waiting for me. Unlike myself, dad had put on his bathrobe, mine was still on the hook outside. I slowly walked across the room, knelt in front of my sitting father and opened his robe. He quietly groaned as I took hold of his now flaccid penis and sucked it into my mouth. I licked and sucked for a few moments before lifting my head and looking him straight in the eyes as I gripped his rapidly growing cock and pulled down his foreskin. This was one of my favourite parts, licking the flesh under his foreskin, it always made him groan so loudly.

A few minutes of my oral ministrations and dad was at full mast, seven inches of rock hard cock, I couldn't wait any longer as I climbed up and mounted him. This was what I was here for, this was what I craved, to fuck my darling dad!

Riding my dad, grinding myself down onto his erection as he leaned into me and suckled my breasts is one of the best feelings in life. I know of one even better though, and I knew that my father would initiate that any moment now. I was right, leaning sharply over to his right he pulled me with him and turned us over so that now it was me laid on the sofa with him above me. He pulled out of me, leaving me bereft, but not for long.

Dad gripped me behind my knees, pulled me towards him and then pushed my legs up and open. I was bare and open to my father's gaze, my smoothly shaved sex ready and willing for what was about to happen.

I'm sure my moan could be heard in the nearby cabins as dad's mouth clamped on my vagina, his tongue pushing its way into me. I find it difficult, impossible even to maintain any sense of decorum or lady like behaviour and language when I'm in this position, I screamed my pleasure!

My body takes on a life of it's own, completely independent of my mind, as it vibrates and spasms out of control as my father drives me near insane with his oral skills. My mouth is out of control as well, I can't help it as I use foul language to encourage him. 'Fuck me with your tongue', 'eat my cunt', are some of the milder things I scream at him. I hook my hands around my drawn up knees and pull myself up just that bit higher and my moan drops several octaves as dad's tongue finds my most private place, the place dad calls my 'star entrance'.

Dad licking my ass hole takes me to another level. My orgasms are sweeping through me and I'm like a woman possessed.

"Come on dad, lick my ass, fuck my ass, get your cock up me!". Dad stays pretty cool. "Do you like that? Do you like your daddy licking your asshole?"

"No old man, I want your cock up it!"

That's nearly always enough to get dad to go to the next step, although he has occasionally just turned me over and spanked me, which is ok as well. On this occasion though he does exactly what I wanted, he picks up the tube of lube, smears some on his cock and some around and just inside my rear entrance, then lines himself up and slowly pushes past my sphincter.

Anal sex, not everyone's cup of tea, but definitely mine. I feel so full when dad takes my ass, I've done it with others, I've even been dp'd, but nothing compares to my father filling my ass. Dad pushes all the way in and then withdraws about half way before going all the way again. And again and again, getting a rhythm going. I use my knees to pull myself up a little, so that I can watch my father's penis pumping in and out of me. It's glorious!

The orgasms that sweep through my body are different when dad does this. Different from the orgasms from vaginal sex, these seem to come from deeper inside me. These are created, formed by myself, not by a penis ploughing my vagina, these are deeper, somehow more mature.

I thrash around on the sofa as dad pulls out and gives a grunt as he covers me in his jiz. Spurt after lovely white spurt covers me from face to belly, as dad steps back I scoop up as much as I can, not wanting to waste a single drop, it's too precious and tasty to waste.

We follow our usual routine, dad now being tired, will go to the bedroom and lie down while I get back in the tub.

I'm sat quietly enjoying the bubbles when a voice comes from behind me.

"How are you doing?"

I know the voice, it's Geoff, one of the maintenance crew. There's always at least one on duty all night, usually sorting out hot tub issues. I'd first met Geoff a few years ago, for that very reason, since then we'd had a few meals together and a few other assorted activities when I was at the resort.

"I'm doing ok, you coming in?"

"No, can't tonight, got a few jobs on. Me and Cassie will be over at number forty three tomorrow night though if you fancy coming over for a drink."

What he meant was if I wanted to skinny dip with him and his resort receptionist friend with benefits, which would inevitably end up in a sexual free for all. The resort always kept at least one cabin free in case of another one becoming uninhabitable for whatever reason. The staff frequently used this spare cabin for clandestine get togethers. I'd met up with him and Cassie a couple of times in the past few years, Cassie was bi, like me, we'd had fun.

"You bringing the wine?"

"Sure!"

"OK, I'll see what I can do, I'll have to see what we're doing, but I'll try and come over."

Geoff knew that I was here with my dad, he was also fully aware of the type of relationship we shared, he'd caught us doing the dirty one of the first times we'd stayed here, we'd been friends ever since. Although dad had only once joined in with those 'meetings', he did know what they inevitably entailed.

Geoff had only been gone a minute or two when the cabin door opened and dad came out.

"I heard voices, I saw it was Geoffrey so I stayed out of the way, is he coming back?"

I told him the conversation I'd had with Geoff, he laughed.

"His little jobs were more important than getting naked with a beautiful girl in her hot tub! What is the world coming to?"

My turn to laugh. "Come on dad, some people do have to work you know."

He said I was right as he once again hung his robe and climbed in with me. I noticed as he did so that he was at least half hard again, he noticed that I noticed.

"What do you expect when I have the most beautiful girl in the world sitting naked in a hot tub waving her body in my direction!"

"You're just saying that so you can get in my knickers!"

"What, you mean to say you're wearing some?"

"Never around you old man!"

That of course got his dander up and we had a giggly tussle which ended up with him spanking (very gently) my arse. Then kissing it better while he managed to massage just about every inch of the rest of my body.

We folded the lid back over the tub and after locking up we had a mug of hot chocolate each and went to bed. I lay in bed, wrapped in my father's arms as he spooned me. I let my mind drift as I enjoyed the comfort, my life recently hadn't been a bed of rose petals, I'd had problems, and so had dad, but we'd gotten through them, like we always had, together.

Saturday

I woke before Dad and went down to the kitchen to make breakfast. I put the kettle on to boil for coffee for me and tea for dad. My normal breakfast of a single wheat biscuit with fruit was a non starter on these breaks, bacon, eggs, hash browns, and toast was the order of the day. We didn't bring bikes just to look at them, we used them, hard, and for that we both needed a good hearty meal on a morning, especially me!

I didn't hear dad come up behind me, but when his arms came around me and a hand cupped my breast inside my robe I wasn't that surprised.

"Good morning daddy."

"How did you know it was me? It could be an intruder!"

"Oh no, I'd know the feeling of your morning woody anywhere!"

Dad's hard penis was pressing up against my butt, he didn't always have morning wood, but he certainly did this morning, and I knew just how to deal with it. I gripped the bottom of my robe with both hands, leaned over the table and pulled it up over my waist. Dad didn't waste a moment in pushing my feet further apart and penetrating me, deep in a single thrust.

We often started our away day mornings like this, me leaning over a table or a sink or something as dad fucked me from behind. It's a great way to start the day, and was usually the prelude to similar activity for the rest of the day. We usually came away for a dirty weekend, and we started as we both meant to go on.

He started slow, pushing deep within me, but as I started to get more and more lubricated he speeded up, driving into me, filling me with his daddy cock, my favourite cock, my dirty incestuous daddy cock, my orgasm hit almost immediately as I cried out for more and harder! I belong to my dad, every millimetre of my body and soul. My dad can do absolutely anything he wants to me, and I'll do anything he wants, no question, no holding back.

We'd play a few 'games' later, but for now we both got what we wanted, a good no holds barred fuck! By the time I was full to overflowing with daddy jiz I was shaking and as weak as a kitten. It was definitely time to eat.

Having eaten it was time to head out onto the trails. I made us up some drinks and tidied the cabin as dad did a load of pre-ride checks on the bikes. We'd only been out about quarter of an hour, riding a warm up trail when it started raining, heavily. A quick stop to don an extra layer of water proof clothing and we carried on.

We managed to ride the four marked and graded trails before stopping in the cafeteria for lunch, then we did all four again. It was a good day's riding and we both knew we'd had enough by the time we got back to the cabin at about 4pm. It was almost dark by then, and we'd both had enough for one day. We could go back out later, in total darkness, we both had the appropriate lighting, and it did completely change the rides, but by then the rain had started to penetrate even our multiple layers of clothing so we dried off and after getting changed made our way down to the restaurant for dinner.

Back at the cabin we stripped off our clothes and got in the Jacuzzi.

"Time for my desert!"

I let my legs float up onto the surface of the water as dad moved towards me. The hungry look on his face told me I was in for some fun and as his hands came up under my buttocks to hold me in place I brought my knees up and sighed in pleasure as his mouth found my willing pussy.

The beginnings of the orgasms I knew were soon to come started immediately my dad's tongue lapped over my clit, and I had to clench my teeth as he then pushed his tongue into me. I managed to gasp out that he could do this to me forever, even though I knew I couldn't actually take much more of this as I was getting super sensitive!

Dad's no idiot, he knew what was happening to me, so he backed away, stood upright, and then slowly pushed his cock into me. This was something we didn't really do, at least not often and not for very long. As dad slowly fucked me he set a sort of wave going, the water in the tub sloshing backwards and forwards as his body moved in and out of me. I didn't really care, I just lay back and enjoyed the fact that my father was driving his cock in and out of me, who could want for more!

Jimjonk
Jimjonk
241 Followers
12