A Weekend Away Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile as I squirm against his warm hands. "You say that to all of Theo's girls."

"I swear to God I don't." He lets one hand slide between my thighs. As he caresses me there, my pussy tightens. For the next few moments, I moan softly as he kneads the soft flesh of my ass and thighs.

I know where this is going, and so does he. I resolve to ask one more question before things escalate to the point of no return. "Um, would you say Theo has a type?"

"If it's cool with you, I don't want to talk about Mr. Whitlock."

"What should we talk--ah!" My breath catches as Ben's fingers tease my slit. The touch feels almost accidental.

"You are my type, Evie, and I'd like you to turn over so I can get my hands on those perfect tits." His fingers skim along my pussy lips again. Definitely not accidental. My eyes widen as I notice a new edge to his voice. I'm not sure whether it's because he has a sense that Theo will be here soon or because he's just horny.

I flip over and look up at him. Even in this dim room, I can see his eyes have taken on that inscrutable look that men get when they're only thinking about one thing.

"Fuck, they're so perfect," he whispers as he tips the oil bottle over to drizzle some directly on my breasts.

I close my eyes and moan as the oil drips down my breasts in ticklish trails. That seems to set something off in Ben: he nearly growls as he palms my breasts and pushes them together before sliding his thumbs over my hardening nipples. I grip the massage table as my hips twist and roll, desperate to rub up against something.

"You're getting wet, aren't you?"

I nod and bite back a moan as he pinches my nipples gently.

"Fuck, I can't help it," he whispers to himself, and before I can ask him what he means, he leans down to suck one nipple into his mouth. The pleasure shoots straight to my core; my clit is officially desperate for attention. I try to sneak a hand between my legs, but he lightly swats it away and begins rubbing my button for me.

"Jesus Christ," I whine as I writhe against his fingers. His tongue flicks my nipple until I almost can't handle it. That's when he shifts his attention to the other nipple and reignites the pleasure.

"I want to get you off so bad," he groans. "Tell me to make you come." His fingers never stop working their magic on my clit.

"I want--oh, God--I want you to make me come, Ben." His name comes out as a gasp.

He kisses me deeply, and I taste the artificial strawberry flavor of the massage oil on his tongue. I groan into his mouth as he rubs my clit harder. He breaks off the kiss to murmur in my ear. "I can tell you're close." He presses sloppy kisses all over my breasts.

I clutch the sides of the table as I feel the orgasm take hold. I moan long and loudly as Ben's expert fingers wring as much pleasure as possible from my body. He groans with satisfaction as I shake uncontrollably.

My pussy is still spasming as he leans down to kiss me again. I lay a hand gently against his chest to stop him, though I'm not sure why. There's no reason to stop him from getting his share. He's handsome and likable, and his efforts deserve to be rewarded. We look at each other for a breathless moment.

"Do you want me to stop?" he whispers urgently. "I was gonna go down on you."

My eyes widen. The truth is that I'd have no objection to coming on Ben's tongue, but I want him to have some pleasure too. There may be contracts at play, but you can't put terms and conditions on two people who just want to show each other a good time, right?

"As amazing as that sounds," I answer, "I don't want to be the only one having fun. Ben, I--" My voice trails off as I notice that he looks a bit tense. "What is it?"

That's when light from the hallway floods the tiny room. I cover myself with one hand and shield my eyes with the other as Theo's silhouette fills the open door.

"What the fuck?!" Theo shouts. An outsider would never guess that he choreographed this whole scene.

Ben scoops my robe off the floor and hands it to me before raising his hands in a conciliatory gesture.

"What the bloody fuck?" Theo's eyes look a bit crazed as he steps into Ben's space.

"I just--she--" Ben sputters.

"She what? Choose your words carefully, mate."

"Mr. Whitlock, I'm sorry. I--"

"Get the fuck out," Theo says, his voice lethally calm.

I simply stare, astonished by both their performances. Ben wasn't kidding about staying in character. My own acting instincts, feeble though they are, direct me to flee the room. I fling my robe on and make a break for the hallway.

"Where the fuck d'you think you're going?" Theo grabs my arm and pulls me roughly to him. Ben seizes his opportunity to get far away from this insanity. I turn to look at him as he dashes out the door, and I think I read regret in his eyes. I'm torn between a desire to thank him and a desire to apologize profusely. He seemed to enjoy getting me off and may have even been dreading the moment of Theo's arrival. We must look at each other for a beat too long because Theo's mouth is suddenly at my ear. "Don't fucking look at him," he snaps.

My eyes dart around the room as I lean into this character--the spoiled girlfriend who tries to fuck the massage therapist when her sugar daddy isn't looking. Is Theo expecting me to beg for forgiveness? Pick a fight? Seduce my way out of trouble?

I hear the front door of the suite close. Ben has exited stage right.

"I could hear you, you know," he says as his grip on me tightens. "The whole bloody hotel could hear you." He stares heatedly at my mouth. "Coming like a common whore."

I grit my teeth and try to twist out of his grasp, but he holds me as if I'm not even struggling.

"Did you enjoy spending my money all day and then dropping your knickers for the first man you saw?"

His words genuinely piss me off. This might be roleplay or whatever, but being called a moocher and a nympho doesn't sit well with me. "Sending him up here was your idea, dipshit."

He laughs bitterly. "Yes, clearly I was in the wrong for trusting you not to shove your tits in his face." He finally releases me. I gather my robe around me as he snatches up the lace bra and panties. "This is what you bought with my money, eh? And you wore it for that fucking wanker. Very nice." He throws both pieces on the floor as if he finds them offensive.

"I had put all that shit on for you, asshole, but you were nowhere to be found!" I'm practically yelling now. I'm discovering that it's quite easy to get mad when you're being chastised for simply following instructions.

I storm out to the hallway before Theo can stop me, but I make it only a few steps before he pushes me against a wall and cages me in with his arms. "You keep trying to run away, love," he grumbles. "I think you like getting caught." He grabs my robe with both hands and wrenches it off. He looks hungrily at my breasts, still glistening with massage oil. I swat his hands away before he can feel me up.

"Hard pass," I spit.

His eyes flash, and before I can protest, he scoops me up and throws me over his shoulder. I dizzily watch the parquet floor move under Theo's feet as I slap his back with both hands; he answers by smacking my ass. I call him every name in the book until we reach the largest bedroom. My heart speeds up as he throws me unceremoniously on the bed. I roll to the far end of the bed and leap off as Theo swears under his breath. He and I both know I won't make it to the bedroom door, but I bolt straight for it anyway. I assume foiled escape attempts are just part of the game.

Theo grabs me easily and pulls me to him. "You didn't run from that rotter who helped you rub one out, now did you?" he grunts in my ear. I try to twist out of his arms, but the movement only brings my bare ass in contact with the hard bulge in his pants. He kicks the bedroom door shut and pulls me toward the bed. "How far would you have let him go, eh?" He sits on the edge of the bed, grabs my left arm, and pushes down on my back until I'm lying across his lap. His erection prods my side. "Answer me."

Before I can finish saying, "I don't know," he smacks my ass hard.

"I think you do know," he says before swatting me again. "Tell me this fucking minute."

"I--I would have let him eat me out!" I yelp as I brace for more spanking.

"Little whore," he mutters under his breath. He smacks each ass cheek twice, one after the other.

My head is spinning. It's clear that I'm playing my role pretty well for a first-timer, but the veil between roleplay and reality is far more fragile than I expected. I'm legitimately pissed about being treated as a prostitute (even if that's sort of what I am right now), and I'm genuinely aroused by the way my pussy presses against his thigh as I bend over his lap. I'm no longer sure what my end game is: am I trying to get back at Theo, or do I just want him to get me off?

"I wanted him to fuck me," I say quietly, amazed by my own audacity. I hold my breath and wait, wondering whether he heard it.

Theo's hand suddenly tangles in my hair, and he yanks me up, hyperextending my back. His lips and breath tickle my ear as he speaks. "Say that again."

I speak with as much dignity as a woman can when she's getting spanked over a man's lap. "I wanted him to fuck me."

Theo releases his grip on my hair and holds my hips tight against him as he delivers a half-dozen more smacks, each of which stings a bit more than the last.

"Evie," he says, and my eyes widen as I hear a tremor in his voice. "What's your safe word?"

"Anchovy."

"Evie," he repeats, "I want to do more than discipline you. Do you understand?"

"I think so," I reply as I feel an excited flutter in my belly.

"Not good enough, love," he says hoarsely as he rubs my freshly reddened ass in soothing circles.

"Yes, I understand,"

"And do you consent?"

"Yes." I sigh, closing my eyes to savor his gentle touch.

"And you will use your safe word if you want me to stop, yeah?"

"Yes."

His fingers penetrate my pussy immediately. After Ben's ministrations and Theo's discipline, I'm shockingly wet. I feel my outer lips get slippery as Theo's fingers squelch in and out. He swears to himself as I essentially hump his leg.

"So fucking shameless," he says, pumping his fingers faster. "You'll just come on any man's hand, won't you?"

I only moan in reply, grinding my clit harder against his leg as I reach for my orgasm. My pussy tightens around his fingers. I'm getting close.

"Yeah, show me how much you love it, slut," he says thickly.

My body stills as my climax builds to the point of no return. I hold my breath; my eyes roll back into my head. I then let go with a long, throaty cry that breaks with each shivery little peak of pleasure. My pussy clenches rhythmically around his fingers as I come down.

"Look at this mess," Theo chides as he withdraws his fingers. "What are you gonna do about this, love?" He holds two shiny, sticky fingers an inch from my mouth. I can smell my arousal as my tongue darts out for an experimental lick. "That's right, slut," he groans as he plunges both fingers into my mouth. "Lick 'em good and clean."

I whimper as he briefly finger-fucks my mouth. I should feel ashamed or guilty after having come for two different men over the last 15 minutes, but I only feel outrageously desirable. Hell, I'm starting to understand how my roommate Trina became such a hopeless nymphomaniac. I doubt I'll start bringing a different man home every night the way she does, but my baseline libido feels as if it's just gone up a notch or two. As I look up at Theo with his fingers still in my mouth and watch his eyes go hazy with lust, I realize just how desperately I want him to fuck me.

"Oh, I know you want my cock," he says with a smirk. I stare at him and blush; it's the second time today that he has basically read my mind. "But you'll have to work for it, love." He pulls his fingers out of my mouth and runs them along my lips. "On your knees."

I lower myself to the floor and look expectantly up at him. He leans back on his elbows, glances down at the bulge in his trousers, and gives me a look that says, "Well, get on with it then." I unbuckle his alligator belt, which probably costs more than a month's rent, and unbutton his fly. He watches me intently, but I can tell he's conjuring filthy scenes in his head; his gaze keeps wavering between intense and absent. He sucks in his breath as I grip his cock in my hand. "Lick it, love," he says shakily.

I watch his eyes narrow as I slip my tongue from the base of his cock to the drop of pre-cum at the tip. Then I simply lick my way up and down the shaft; it seems to move and swell as I taste it. Theo's face contorts almost as if he's in pain; it's one of the most erotic things I've ever seen. He cups the back of my head with one hand, and I know what's next.

"Suck it."

He pushes my head down and inhales sharply as I wrap my lips around his dick. I wince as I feel him hit the back of my throat.

"Fuck, Evie," he says hoarsely, "I swear to God...." His voice gives way to more gasping and swearing as I suck him. We fall into a rhythm: each time I pause, he pushes in just far enough to gag me briefly. Then he whispers, "Good girl," and I get just that much wetter.

Just as my lips start to feel raw, Theo nudges me to stop. I look blearily up at him. He holds my chin between his thumb and forefinger. My pussy pulses as I wait for him to say something deliciously obscene.

"Have you got a boyfriend?"

I swallow and stare at him. It's the last thing I would have expected him to ask. My brain is too lust-drunk to formulate an answer. Am I supposed to respond as myself or as the character he's paying me to play? What's the right answer, and why is he even asking?

"Answer me, love," he says, tightening his grip on my chin.

I blink as I try to decide whether Luke counts as a boyfriend. He works with me at the coffee shop, and we occasionally fuck, but I would never ask him to be my plus-one at a wedding, and I'm sure he feels the same about me. If he started banging another one of our coworkers, I'd be a bit hurt, but it would be a case of a broken ego, not a broken heart.

"Not really," I reply, my lips barely moving.

"It's a yes or a no." His tone is decidedly chillier. Something tells me he wants the answer to be no.

"Then no."

"Good." He rubs my lips hard with the pad of his thumb. "Good," he repeats under his breath as he looks as if he's trying to memorize every inch of my face. I gaze up at him as I try to figure out what his possessiveness is all about. Maybe it's just another layer of this elaborate game, but he looks like a jealous lover, which baffles and thrills me at once.

I kiss his thumb, and it breaks the spell. Theo snaps to attention and lets out a shuddering breath. “Straddle me, love.”

I grab his broad shoulders to steady myself as I get into position. Theo’s mouth is on my breasts immediately. He kisses, suckles, and nibbles even more enthusiastically than Ben did. I whimper and claw at his back and shoulders as he sucks each nipple in turn as if he just discovered breasts.

“Fuck,” he groans after making one nipple ridiculously hard. “You wore a low-cut top to work one day,” he says, still staring at my tits, “and I had to go to the goddamned loo to wank like a fucking teenager.” He barely gets the last word out before seizing the other nipple between his lips.

As he goes on tasting and teasing my breasts, my clit begins throbbing. I rock my hips without thinking, and he pulls me close enough that I can slide my pussy along his hard length. I thread my fingers through his hair and moan. If I can just keep grinding my clit against the slab of muscle above his cock as he sucks on my titties as if his life depended on it, I’ll come for the third time today.

I whine incoherently, but Theo understands precisely what I’m asking: he presses my ass so firmly against him that it takes just a few more seconds of grinding to bring on an orgasm so strong that my legs shake. I cry out as he lavishes my hard nipples, now dark pink with arousal, with a few final licks.

“Fuck, you came even harder this time,” he says with a smirk. “These beautiful tits of yours are so fucking sensitive.” He cups my breasts in both hands and does all the things men never seem to tire of doing: he flattens them under his palms, pushes them together, circles the nipples with his thumbs. Luckily for him, I never tire of having my tits fondled.

I sigh his name and straighten up to press my breasts into his hands.

“What d’you want, love?”

I gasp loudly as he pinches my nipples.

“Good girls do what they’re told,” he says gruffly. “Now tell me what you want.”

“I want your cock,” I reply, but the last word comes out as a squeal as he pinches my nipples again.

“Yeah?” he says, his voice thick with arousal. “Where do you want it?”

“In my…mm…my pussy.”

He winds my hair around his fist, yanks my head back, and spits lightly on my throat.
I’ve never been spat on, but my pussy throbs in response. “Does a spoiled little slut like you deserve this cock?”

I smile as I prepare to deliver my answer, the one I know he wants to hear. If it’s a brat he wants, a brat is what he’ll get. “I get whatever the fuck I want.”

He growls and lines himself up with my entrance. “Sit on this cock right fucking now.”

I let out a long, breathy moan as I lower myself onto his dick. He slides in easily, but my pussy still stretches to accommodate him. Theo goes glassy-eyed with pleasure. I watch his sensual lips part, and it’s impossible not to kiss him. As I lean in, it occurs to me that we actually haven’t kissed yet. Our lips are just a breath apart when he wraps his hand around my throat and pushes me back.

“You’ll take what I give you. Understood?” He punctuates the question by slapping my ass with his other hand.

“Yes,” I whimper.

“When I want to taste your slutty mouth, I will.” He releases my throat and grabs my hips. “Right now, I want you to fucking ride me.”

I feel half inclined to try kissing him again just to piss him off, but as he pushes my hips back and forth to set the rhythm, I can think about nothing but his thick cock. Leaning back, I plant my hands on his knees and grind like a woman possessed. He lies back and immediately reaches up to grope my tits. It’s literally impossible to stay quiet as he keeps my nipples stiffer than I’ve ever seen them; the sensation goes directly to my clit. I throw my head back and make all sorts of pornographic noises as the need to come takes over my mind and body.

“I’m gonna make you come until you don’t know your own name,” Theo growls over my non-stop moans. With diabolical precision, he presses my clit with his thumb, and my orgasm catapults from my clit to my pussy, which tightens around him. His touch lightens up as I feel the waves of pleasure diminish.

“Mm…oh my God, Theo,” I sigh, “that was so—OH MY GOD!”

Before my pleasure-addled brain can process it, Theo pulls me down to him, rolls us over so that he’s on top, and begins pounding me. I reflexively wrap my legs around his waist.

“Such a slut,” he hisses as our bodies slap, “making me want you so fucking bad.” He watches my breasts bounce with every thrust.

“You can’t help it, can you?” I say with as much bratty sarcasm as I can muster while being fucked senseless. “You just—oh, God—you give me everything I want.”

“Everything, everything,” he repeats as his mouth twitches. He’s close.

“Everything for this tight pussy,” I purr.

“Fuck, yes.”

I lay my arms submissively above my head. “You want—ah!—you want to see this body covered in come?”

He pins my wrists down. “You know I do.”

“Even if it’s not your come?”