A Weekend Exhibitionist Test

Story Info
Couple explores exhibitionism during a weekend boat show trip.
1.8k words
4.34
20.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Couple explores exhibitionism during a weekend boat show trip.

*

I suspect that that my girlfriend, Kim, is to some extent an exhibitionist and I know I am a voyeur. She frequently goes braless and seems oblivious to the attention her small breasts draw. When I say small, I don't mean tiny, but something less than voluptuous.

I planned a weekend trip to a boat show with a stay at a local hotel. Leaving our area lessens the possibility of meeting anyone we know, allowing Kim free to explore her exhibition side, if she feels so inclined.

We leave before dawn, so I don't pay attention to her wardrobe selection until we arrive at the boat show. When we get out of the car, she removes her denim jacket, revealing a light blue crochet crop top with fringe hem. It is loose enough that when she bends over, her breasts are visible down to the nipples. The top's open weave provides an occasional view of her dark areola and puffy nipple as she walks.

Should I say something to her about her top choice? I don't want her embarrassed by some zealous person and quashing any further exhibits of her. The voyeur in me convinces me to keep quiet. After all, I want to explore her exhibitionism side.

She garners a lot of attention, especially when we go aboard display boats. Her puffy nipples poke out between the weave as she steps aboard. Those on board try to be discrete, but I catch them staring at her and taking her picture. Momentarily, I question my decision not to comment about her crop top, however I relent to my voyeur side.

As the day warms up, we join a seminar in a tent, mainly to sit down and get out of the Sun. We grab the last empty seats in the back as people fill behind us and stand against the tent wall.

I overhear the guys behind us whispering to themselves, "Look at them beauties."

They discover Kim's breasts while looking over her shoulder. Each time she shifts in the chair, her crop top falls away, giving them a view of her small tits. Suddenly, I realize my enjoyment of her on display, as my cock hardens. Now I rationalize, it is not as if I my girlfriend is topless, these guys have to work to view them. They appear to spend more time trying to view down her top than listening to the seminar.

Kim, seemingly oblivious to her display or her admirers behind her, reads the brochures we picked up. I sense their disappointed when the seminar was over and we are leaving. One guy follows us around, perhaps hoping for more views, but soon tires and stops following us. I wonder if Kim picked this top because she wants to show off her breasts or was it a casual wardrobe selection.

One equipment vendor could hardly talk to us while he focused on Kim's nipples. He tried not to stare at them, but he was while we stood at his booth. Kim finally notices he is more interested in her nipples than selling any equipment. She nudged me to move along to the next booth. By now her nipples are hard and clearly visible.

I am still not sure if she is enjoying the attention, but we continue looking at other exhibits until we grow tired and leave.

***

We are staying at a local hotel on the second floor with a full view of the front of the building and parking area. We have room service meal with a few drinks to bypass the crowded hotel restaurant. After dining, Kim showers and gets ready for bed. I want to get frisky, today's exhibition worked me up.

I open the curtains and peer down at the parking area, no activity, so I leave them open. As she walks over towards me, I take off her sheer baby doll pajamas and lead her closer to the window.

She hesitates, "What if someone sees me?"

"Who is going to see you, we are on the second floor?"

She peeks out, no one in sight, so she hesitantly moves close to the window, allowing the eerie orange glow of the parking lot's lights to illuminate her naked body. I stand behind her, grasping her breasts and tweaking her nipples in full view of anyone in the parking lot. She moves her hand down to her pussy, pushes aside her panties and starts fingering herself, so absorbed that she doesn't notice the sounds of people below.

She removes her panties and places one foot up on the window ledge, exposing her bare pussy to the parking lot below. The exhibitionist in her takes over; loving her naked exposure. She leans forward, pushing her tits against the windowpane, providing an unrestricted view to anyone below.

"You are fully on view for anyone to see." I whispered in her ear.

Her breaths quicken as she fingers herself faster and faster trying to get an orgasm.

As I look down, I see several guys looking up at her, "You have an audience in the parking lot."

That excites her to climax for her audience below.

After catching her breath, "That was great, I want to give you a blow job in front of the window."

I hesitate, thinking, I'm not showing my cock to strangers, I'm a watcher not a performer. Kim pulls my boxers down and grabs my cock, leading me to the window for a xx rated performance.

My cock decides for me and I let her suck away, pulling my cock in as far as it will go. Her tongue does its magic on my cock while I wonder if the audience enjoys her performance as I cum in her mouth.

***

We sleep almost to the cutoff time for breakfast, we quickly dress and go down to breakfast. We enter the dining area with Kim wearing shorts and a thin beige T-shirt.

As we wait for the waffle maker to finish, a guy points to Kim, "Is she the one"

The other guy replies, "I think so."

They give me a look, like way to go dude. I nod, ok. The guy's eyes focus on Kim's tits and when she realizes it, her nipples harden and stab at the thin T-shirt.

She walks over to the waffle station, and the guy follows. When her waffle is ready, she leans forward to pick up her waffle as the guy reaches across to get some syrup. His hand brushes across her hard nipples. An accident, I don't think so. Kim pays no attention to the guys awkward feel and continues with fixing her waffle.

Parents and kids come in and the guys stride back to their table. A few women give Kim a "look", I suspect because her hard nipples are on display.

After breakfast we go back to the room for a while to relax before going down to the pool. Kim puts on her skimpy bikini that we picked up at the boat show and plans to work on her tan and relax.

Once I see the deserted pool, "Let's get into the pool now."

She gets in and shows off by racing me across the pool, easily beating me to the end. After a few more laps she climbs the ladder out of the pool, her small bikini top fills with water, pulling her nipples out. After readjusting her top, she grabs a drink of water and returns to the pool and floats around on her back.

I am setting on a lounge chair when the young guys from breakfast get into the pool and spot Kim. They approach her and become all friendly, talking and joking with Kim. They toss a ball around the pool and play a game of dodge-em. Then they start playing chicken fight by getting each other shoulders and trying to dunk the other one.

One of them boldly asked her, "You want to try?"

"No, thank you"

"What are you chicken?"

"No, I just don't want to play."

"Oh, you are too much of a girly girl to play."

That was all the challenge Kim needs. Next thing, she gets on one guy's shoulders. They are laughing and having a good time, when the guy under her drops and Kim goes under the water, then he lifts her again.

As before, the water pulls her top down exposing her nipples, but the guy moves and she has to focus on keeping her balance. She pulls at the other guy on his buddies' shoulders, her guy goes off balance and takes her under the water again.

As she surfaces, her top pulls aside and leave both tits in full view. I watch her tits on display and so do the other guys. No one says a word to warn her as keep playing like nothing is wrong. Kim's titties are swaying and bouncing as the guy moved around. I am sure they get a few titties feels as they try to pull her off the guy's shoulders. The game abruptly stops as some kid runs in and loudly proclaims, "Mommy look, boobies."

Kim looks down, adjusts her bikini top to cover up, she tells the guy to let her down. She gets out of the pool and the game is over.

Kim storms over to me and says, "Why didn't you tell me my tits were in full view?"

I act like I didn't notice and just shrug my shoulders.

After we leave the pool area and get on the elevator, Kim says, "I am embarrassed to go back down because everyone saw my tits."

I said, "Well they did, but no one complained, they are beautiful."

"I guess so."

"How did you feel having your tits out in front of several young guys?"

She stammered as if to come up with an answer, "I loved it, but at first I was afraid that you would get mad."

"You looked like you were having a good time. How could I get mad? I think the guys loved looking at your tits, you made the day for a few horny guys. They will talk about it for days."

"Do you think they really enjoyed looking at my tits?"

"Of course, they are horny college guys, they will never forget your titties. They will jack off tonight, thinking of you."

"Bob, what a thing to say. ... Do you really think so?"

"I am sure. Matter of fact, I'm getting horny just thinking of you flashing your titties to them."

"I want to do that again; it's making my pussy wet just thinking of them jacking off while thinking about me."

"We need to do it again."

"I'd like that."

hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers