A Weekend in Newcastle

Story Info
A couple find a gangbang by the beach.
8.9k words
3.6
15k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blazing sun looked to be moving West but there was enough in the sky to encourage the walk to continue. The paved road had long since become gravel and now it transitioned to sand, warm and doughy beneath our feet. We'd carried water for our walk but we had a stop for wine at the Surf Life Club when we were supposed to be looking for a top-up of our water flasks.

Our walk by the ocean continued; people lounging around on the beach had long petered out, and we'd left the last dog walker behind. The beach was wide open and deserted. The path led us once again onto the sand and I called time for our outbound direction and we unpacked the towel and sat down, soaking in the last of the rays before sunset.

I lay back in the sand and you draped yourself over me. I wrapped one arm around you and slipped the other inside your top, squeezing your breast, pulling it out so I could gently touch your nipple. You groaned and rolled your pelvis against me, pressing your soft mound into my thigh. I then groaned when you pressed into me, and then pulled both breasts free; wrapping my fingers around one nipple and my mouth around the other. You shook with anticipation and we both wriggled our swimwear free to gain access to each other.

I'd mounted you before you'd even wriggled out of your swimwear and forced my throbbing cock into you. You spread your legs wide to accept me and I raised myself high over you and pressed hard and deep into you. You let out a cry and I grunted in time to an increasing rhythm and tempo of cock, timed to the ball slap against your wet cunt.

You lay back and let me use you; the ocean hushed and crashed nearby and the sun glinted across my shoulders. Beads of sweat formed as I fucked you harder, and dripped over your naked body. I grabbed at you, biting and scratching you, letting the intensity consume me. My approaching climax was all-consuming, and you felt yourself get closer to yours. I fucked you harder and harder. The ocean paced our sex and I raised myself up to watch my pelvis grind into your hips, trying to drive my cock not just into you but through you. As soon as I unleashed my sperm into you, your body let go, screaming out loudly as your orgasm consumed you. I pumped you, filling you up and with each stroke you produced a deeper orgasm.

With my last few strokes I rolled your nipple with one deft touch and you tried to push me away, but you were so exhausted you couldn't fight me and convulsed again. I collapsed on top of you, sweat soaking into you and my cock twitching my last pearls of cum. We were both sweating heavily and my rib cage rasped as I lost control of my breathing. The sweat now stung your eyes, so I rolled off and lay on my back, still fighting for breath. As I withdrew you felt a gossamer stream of cum slide out from between your thighs and down your skin, cooling as it went.

I rolled back between your thighs to licked my cum and your juices out of your cunt. You tried - and failed - to fight me off as your body surrendered to another shuddering climax. As the last drop was cleaned out, we lay back onto the towel and cleared our minds with the restless hush from the ocean.

We gathered our things together but walked hand in hand into the ocean - naked - to rinse some of the sweat and sex juices away and cool off. The water was gloriously inviting and our post sex swim was invigorating, shattering the post-coital malaise. After taking on some huge waves and clearing our minds we returned to the still deserted beach to dry and dress.

I watched you flick the water from your hair and shake off the drops of ocean from your large, perfect breasts. You never gave it a moment's thought but I found it incredibly arousing and quickly towelled and dried before my erection caught your eye and we outstayed our welcome on the warm sand as the sun began to dip.

With our towels over our shoulders and the beach bag slung over my back we walked hand-in-hand, returned to the thick sand then gravel path as the sky turned from baby blue to yellow and rose gold.

As we returned back to humanity, we stopped again for wine and a quick bite of peppered calamari and chips. The sunset was glorious as it arched over the ocean and in either direction across the horizon. With only our beachwear we concluded with a single drink and food before lazily exiting the Surf Lifesaving Club to return to the path.

As we departed two young guys stumbled into the path before us, laden down with two cases of beer each, laughing at the audacity of their purchase and how it would lubricate their night. As we fell into step behind them you asked them what they'd planned for the night and both said that they'd finished their rugby season and a few of the team had come up for the weekend to celebrate and have a few postseason drinks.

They seemed somewhat abashed that they'd been caught buying so much alcohol but after 10 minutes of struggling with nearly 100 beers we offered to carry a slab for them but said that we'd be taxing them for our assistance.

They commented that they'd already got loads of beer, but didn't want to run out and we were welcome to have a drink before heading off. I suggested that soon it would be dark, and as they'd an address we could call an Uber and head back from there.

We'd seen nothing on the way out but on the way back the house was lit up with great views of the beach and the end of the sunset. The house was filled with music and drunken guys trying to out joke each other with pranks, beer and foolery. Had it not been for their immediate change of demeanour as the four of us - specifically two adults - trailed into the driveway it would have been threatening, but they toned down so quickly that you amped them up with "So who do I have to sleep with to get a beer?"

They're shocked expressions were priceless, and I knew exactly what you were doing. I burst into laughter and said I'd better get one as well for carrying a slab back for these two lightweights but the seed had been sown.

We sat down and immediately everyone was talking at once, trying to ascertain if their weekend was about to be busted by two grown-ups or if we were interesting enough to get to know and share a beer with.

The two guys we met were clearly the comedy duo and had everyone laughing at their ineptitude to buy beers and get carded. You'd piped up that you'd have bought the beers for them but the tax would have been higher and at that point we both got two cold beers which almost vaporised in our hands.

As we both started in on our second drink the conversation eased and we got our introductions. The team played in Bathurst and were over in Newcastle for the weekend, away from family, parents and girlfriends to let loose and have a good time by the beach. It was wholesomely innocent to us, and their justifications and explanations felt like a confessional.

We'd explained that we'd come away for the weekend and one asked where we'd been and I'd casually said "having sex on the beach" which got another quasi-cheer, semi-questioning look of reality. The moment passed but the thought lay around like the many cans on the table.

I drained another beer and almost immediately got offered another, but I needed to stretch and headed from the deck to the kitchen via the lounge. There was debris everywhere including pillows and sleeping bags, half-eaten pizza in boxes and boxes of cereals. The fridge was impressive. It contained only beer, with everything, including the shelves, removed to ensure maximum capacity. It buzzed under the load of keeping the beer cool, and on the kitchen counter there was even more beer. The four slabs we'd brought seemed like overkill to me, but I'd recalled my own youth and felt caution was better than drought.

As I turned back with a beer, in the centre of the table was a bottle of Talisker 25 year old single malt. It was so out of place; a $500 bottle surrounded by cheap beer and pizza boxes. I picked it up and as I raised it one of the guys said it was Ian's, and that his dad had given it to him for his birthday - but no one liked whisky so it hadn't been opened. I would barely believe it, but put it back down and prayed it wouldn't get diluted with anything other than ice.

By now my seat had been taken, and the table was arrayed with eight chairs all positioned towards you; your place at the head was a throne and you'd captivated them with tails from your past. I never tired of hearing your stories and you'd managed to enthral them with stories about a boxer from Italy that you and your girlfriend met and how you got into the VIP area at Mardi Gras. They hunched forward, hushed their giggles, sat back with slack jaws and open, wide-eyed innocence.

At the conclusion you'd won hearts or they'd sold their soul, and both were probably true. I kept a distance at the edge of the deck as you stood to stretch and get another beer and with just a twinkle in your eye you communicated everything I needed to know.

I took your seat and got a small round of applause and a slap on the back. Just about all of them wanted their own version of Simone and I said that you're an incredible person, and that those moments in life that you'd narrated are still our life.

"So how do you meet a girl like that?"

I let the question find a stillness and replied:

"Mate, you just did."

They looked around a little confused and I realised that there was little room for subtlety.

"I tell you what, you share the whisky with me and I'll share Simone with you. Fair?"

While some took to stunned silence the collective bravery of beer and salacious tails of a buxom blonde chasing men returned a consensus of "YEAH".

I think you'd read the room and as you returned:

"Simone, I think you need a shower after the beach. Can someone help get her a towel and show her the way?"

Without a comment you just smiled and I felt I'd just turned in Santa.

There was a leap and two got up to help you and disappeared into the house.

"So, is there any ice for my Whisky?"

You climbed the stairs to the bathroom on the upper floor, followed by Ian and his friend who helped carry the beer, who was called Alan. You didn't even look back as you dropped your swimwear to the floor and turned on the shower. Both stood in the doorway, frozen. The water was almost immediately hot from the day's sun and you stepped in to wash. As you turned around they both drank your naked body in.

"Which one is going to get me a towel and which one is going to wash my back?"

They both looked at each other sheepishly but Ian stole the march - and headed to the laundry cupboard.

Alan stepped forward and apologetically took his shirt off and dropped his board shorts... and underwear. A season of rugby had toned him and you watching him strip; he finally pulled his engorged his cock out and looked to the floor for reassurance. You savoured the view of a strapping young man with a thick cock paralysed glued to the bathroom floor.

It took Ian to break the ice "Fucking get in there mate!"

To which you calmly replied "Oh, you're next honey."

It was all the encouragement he needed and rolled his shoulders forward and marched into the shower. Ian clung to the doorframe like he'd be flung off into the outer reaches of the universe if he let go, and stayed to watch.

You squirted body wash over Alan and enjoyed the ripples of muscles as his hands moved straight to your breasts. It was followed by his erection nuzzling into your hips and you suspected that the shower needed to reach the bedroom before reaching a quick conclusion and after a quick rinse, the water was stopped and you both stepped into the bathroom to dry. He didn't seem to care or mind that he was wet, but seemed focused on the task of making sure you had very dry breasts.

Both towels dropped to the floor and he manhandled you, picking you up by your hips, his hands squeezed into your butt. You wrapped your legs around him as he effortlessly picked you up and strode into the bedroom. As you spread your legs your wetness seeped out of your cunt, and focused your arousal. By now Ian had moved to the bedroom in anticipation of what was about to happen but again felt that the door frame was his only anchor to the universe and watched as you both began kissing on the bed.

There was very little foreplay involved as you wrangled him into a position you wanted and then spread your legs in preparation for the forthcoming storm. He wasted no time in pressing his cock into you until it slipped into your wet cunt, forcing its path deep inside you. There was no delicacy, just a strong, firm thrust of his thick hips and strong thighs until he bottomed out, nudging into your uterus.

You tried to let out a groan of pleasure but his chest pressed against your head and it came out as a stifled grunt. He moved quickly from forceful to insistent and you grabbed his back as his torso shuddered into you.

Gaining more confidence he levered himself up to allow you to watch his muscular frame hammer into you; it was as if was physically nailing you into the bed with his cock. Your breathing became more ragged and from the corner of your eye you saw Ian side into view, still dressed but failing to conceal a raging erection under his board shorts.

With Alan now pounding you into the bed and between gasps and grunts you stretched out to grab Ian's crotch, which was still too far away. Both guys seemed to be comfortable around each other but you needed to tip them from comfort to excitement.

"Give it to me" was all you could muster, and Alan slipped out of his board shorts and leaned over the bed. You grabbed his cock started pulling it - and him - towards you. It look a moment for the penny to drop with both of them, but they both got the message and with a "fuck yeah" they flipped you like a coin and with Alan pounding into you from behind Ian now shoved his thickening cock into your open mouth.

You slurped and gagged on his cock and drool dripped quickly from your chin, splashing against his balls. With Ian grasping at your hips and finding more purchase the strokes became deeper and harder, forcing your face into Alan's crotch. He made no attempt to roll with the motion and both of them pumped your holes at the same time.

The sensation overload was too much, and your cunt had gone from quivering to orgasm and your hips shuddered with an explosive climax. Ian and Alan paid it no attention, but the stimulation was enough for Alan to change his rhythm from pounding to spasms. You felt your cunt was too tender for even a gentle breeze as his body climaxed and he let out a loud roar timed to his cock squirting deep inside you.

With Ian spent and you collapsed on the bed, Alan seemed unsure of what to do next - his experience was now telling and he looked at both of you and felt like an interloper.

You croaked "Just fucking do it."

Ian had flopped next to you and with your face sweating into the pillow Alan quickly pushed his hard cock for all his worth into you. You grappled with the sheets and limbs, and as Alan began to find his rhythm you cleaned up Ian's slowly fading erection.

They both looked on in amazement as you licked and drank at Ian's balls and cock.

"Fuck wow, look at that"

"I've never had any girl do that, mate, never"

"Me neither, fuck I want some!"

It was therefore a pleasant and yet not unexpected surprise when you were confronted by a cock engorged with your efforts to clean it, and it timed well - Alan had reached his climax and grabbed your hips with all his might to ensure every last drop was deposited as deep as he could inside your cunt.

Both guys were now sweating heavily although they'd barely gotten out of breath; it was only their climax that had shortened their breathing and both had enjoyed their first orgasms. You'd enjoyed yours, and while Alan hadn't kept going long enough for you to reach your second but Ian was already primed to pick up where his friend left off.

The die was cast and now Alan perched his hips in front of your shoulders and demanded you repeat for him what you'd done for Ian; you wrapped your mouth around his cock and groaned deeply as Ian wasted no time with his next erection and started to fuck you. You gripped into Alan's hips with your nails, trying to stabilise from the pounding you were getting from behind. Alan grabbed a fistful of your hair, and pushed your mouth around is cock, causing you to choke.

Away from the bedroom I was fixing a whisky with a cube of ice. It was apparent to everyone that there was activity in the bedroom and I let the silence drift on as long as I could (for my own cruel amusement) before offering them the advice they'd been hoping for:

"Well, it looks like your mates have gotten Simone into bed."

I paused for effect. They all looked a bit guilty about their friends' lack of respect and a bit sheepish that it wasn't them.

"Here's the thing..."

This whisky was truly spectacular, dark, oaky with a spicy note and peaty finish.

"There's no reason why you can't all fuck her, and she'd love to try and take you all on, but when she calls time, we're done."

Silence. Actually, stunned silence and I wondered if I'd have to repeat what I just said.

"So you don't mind?"

An obvious question.

"Why should I?"

Sometimes I needed the gears to work by themselves

"Because she's your girlfriend?"

There were a range of answers, but I needed the one that required the least amount of thinking for them to get them into the right headspace.

"She's always wanted to do this - and it's her birthday. She's let me have a threesome with her friend and I've an opportunity for her to have an experience of her life."

Some truth, some extension of truth and some encouragement.

"Really? You're sure?"

"Let me put it like this. If she'd met a houseful of girls it would be me upstairs she'd be having this exact same conversation."

Actually Simone would have been upstairs and I'd be downstairs having this exact conversation, but I didn't need to confuse them anymore than they already were.

"So who's going up next?"

They all looked a bit blank, and one or two of them looked uncomfortable.

"Okay, I've got a drink so why don't we see how they're getting on."

I stood up to lead the way and the shuffle of chairs behind me was enthusiastic enough to encourage me; they'd not go first but there was enough competition between them that they'd not be the last either.

"Grab your beers - this is going to blow your mind"

We filed into the bedroom to find the roles reversed again and your face was sucking on Ian's cock for the second time. Alan was again showing great stamina and you'd reach the point where your clit was so tender that any slight touch would bring you to climax, and Alan's balls swinging under you and slapping into your groin was certainly enough.

With our group almost assembled around the room, you caught my eye in the floor length wardrobe mirror.

"Hey gorgeous, I've got some friends here who'd like to join you - wanna pick another partner to play with?"

"Oh hey" You beamed at me; and your face was splattered with cum and unbridled joy "Pick one for me"

You returned to Ian's cock who gave the room a cheeky grin.

"How are you two getting on with Simone?"

And as loud as you like Alan responded "She's fucking awesome, mate!"

The tension in the room went and now it was just a matter of the ice-breaker, so without any further discussion I nudged the guy next to me "You're up"

He took off his top and walked over to you, and began stroking the parts of your body not already covered with Alan and Ian. Alan was grinning like he'd won the Lotto and Ian had that serious, if I blink it might all disappear look.

You saw the next person to your left, and grabbed at his crotch. The board shorts would need some further encouragement and with this Ian slipped to his right and fell across the bed, panting hard. Alan hadn't abated at all, but it was enough distraction to delay the inevitable.