A Weekend in Toowoomba

Story Info
A night with a mature woman.
2.5k words
4.13
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A weekend in Toowoomba

A group of friends were having a weekend away in Toowoomba as a chance to get together away from distractions at home. We earmarked a central town motel as a convenient place to stay and agreed to book our own accommodation. Some couples and some singles. At that point being single I could have shared a room, though as I intended to go on Friday, a day early to see some other friends the easiest way I felt, was a room of my own.

A week before my good friend rang me to ask if I would be on my own. When I responded in the affirmative, he said "Good, a friend of mine is in town from Victoria, you can share". I said "Fine", knowing him well and trusting his judgement. I made the assumption that he had someone lined up he wanted to share with, and good luck to him. I changed the reservation to twin share, which usually is a double and a single bed room.

I filled in my Friday as planned, seeing friends, and ended up at the motel in the early evening. Knowing that there would be a full weekend of entertainment I took the opportunity to have an early night in preparation. Being there overnight meant time for a walk around town, breakfast and most importantly a decent coffee to go with it Saturday morning. I had time before the others started arriving to see some of the historical places of interest before walking back to the motel about 1.

By the time I had returned, some friends had arrived. I was told my room mate had arrived and she had been given a key for the room too. This, I thought, was a turn up for the books but couldn't see any real problem with sharing. Being a gentleman, I walked over and knocked on the door despite having a key. The door was opened by a brunette with shoulder length hair and dark soulful eyes 10-15 years my senior, who introduced herself as Michelle. She had settled in, taking the single bed; I had left my luggage repacked in the corner when I went out that morning.

Michelle, very attractive in a busty, yummy mummy way, said her partner of many years had recently left her and she needed a break from her property in Echuca where they had been living together. As we would be attending a few different venues throughout the rest of the day, I felt it was only good manners to offer to carpool and chauffer her about the afternoon in my car. She welcomed the opportunity as she was wanting company after her time alone for the last few weeks.

The group of us had a very enjoyable afternoon and evening, followed by a dinner that involved the typical haute cuisine found in a country restaurant and some excellent Australian reds. Naturally, this also involved much social discourse across a wide range of topics, ending when the restaurant staff made it very clear that it was well after the usual closing time, and they would appreciate it if we would settle the account and leave so they could close. As usual there was much discussion about who had what which delayed the process, but we eventually reached a consensus so that we could leave.

When we returned to the motel I volunteered to wait outside while Michelle prepared for bed, to give her privacy. This was not acceptable for some reason, and I was to shower and go to bed while she read her book. Only then when I was in bed, would she feel safe to have her own shower and prepare herself. I couldn't see how that would matter, so proceeded to do so and went to bed wearing only a pair of shorts. To preserve her dignity, I chose to lie with my eyes closed in the bed while she did whatever it was that she needed.

After her shower, she told me through the bathroom door to turn off all the lights except the one on her bedside table, which was to be directed away from the bathroom and to keep my eyes closed. This all seemed to be overly complicated and unnecessary but never one to disobey a girl I did as directed. While I lay waiting for her to go to bed and turn off the light, there seemed to be an inordinate number of zips being opened and closed. And closer than I thought she had left her luggage.

It had reached a point where I felt that I needed to say something when turned my head towards her and I opened one eye. As I went to enquire if everything was all right, I realised that her beautiful bum was inches from my bed, and pointing straight towards me, as she was bent over and stretched out to reach the single bed where she had her handbag. All I could think to say was "You are very certain of my being a gentleman aren't you, and that you won't be touched inappropriately."

Her response was "How do you know that I don't want to be touched inappropriately and that you as a gentleman are expected to recognise that and take action?" I thought this over for a minute, decided it was too deep a question for me to be able to answer at that time of night. I chose to respond with "A gentleman never molests at any time, and if I am needed you know where you can find me. I hope you have a good night's sleep". She said "You really are a gentleman. Good night."

During the night I woke as I had trouble moving, to find she had joined me in the double bed and cuddled up against me. It didn't take long, even half asleep, to realise I had a completely naked girl in my arms. As she was asleep, I chose to just close my eyes and enjoy the experience. It didn't take long to return to sleep.

At some point later I was woken by her crying gently against my chest. I gently asked, "What is wrong, can I do something for you?". The reply was "I am no longer attractive to men, my partner left me. Now I am lying naked against a man, and he is not even showing interest". I responded "If you were paying attention, you will notice there is a reaction to your body being against me. Being non-verbal it is good indicator of how I feel".

"What are you talking about" she asked. I replied, "If you don't notice something like this, then how will you ever know if any man is attracted to you? Perhaps I should start showing you further my desire for you. I have noticed how girls can be overly self-critical and not be aware of how captivating they truly are, especially when their inner beauty shines out. I want to give you validation of this."

"How?" she demanded. I made the decision to start with the beautiful lips on her face rather than the gorgeous breasts that were clamouring for my attention right before my eyes. "I shall start by kissing you delicately on your lips, then begin to gently cup and fondle your breasts" I replied. "Do it!" Michelle commanded.

I began to do as I had said, to make a start on showing her how I really felt yet had not known how to show her during the afternoon and evening together. My next statement minutes later was "I am going to work my way in kisses down to your nipples that are also going to be kissed and sucked alternatively. While my mouth is on one nipple a hand shall be gently massaging the other breast and nipple to help increase blood flow." I suited actions to words.

"I shall know I am starting to do my best for you when your nipples are becoming fully erect" I carefully enunciated around her slowly stiffening nipples as I continued to do my best. "My tits are so sensitive" she moaned. "Lovely" I murmured as I carried on tonguing one nipple and rolling the other between finger and thumb.

"You are making me so hot and wet. Kiss my neck and rub my pussy a little bit" Michelle demanded. How could I resist when it would be my favourite thing to do next to carry on with my efforts? While one hand was on still on a breast, with the other I started massaging her inner thighs moving slowly around and around in towards the centre.

"Run your tongue on my pussy" she instructed. I started licking the insides of each of her thighs alternatively, to get her taste, very slowly working my way to the centre. On reaching there I began to suck and nibble gently on her lips, then my tongue automatically made its way into her, probing in as far as it could.

Michelle's body was now shaking from rapture as she grabs my head and pushes me gently into her. What could I do but start licking her clit while gently inserting a finger. Slowly to start with, moving the finger in and out, all the while giving her clit a good going over. I decided to try tracing her name on it with my tongue while I introduced a second finger. I slowly and rhythmically inserted and removed both fingers, sometimes to the first knuckle, sometimes to the second, then fully though never removing them entirely. Always leaving the tip of my finger inside as I sucked on her clit.

"More!!!" she said loudly and urgently. It was now or never that I knew I had to mention that I was unprepared for such an event this weekend. That there were risks if we were to continue. I voiced my concerns.

Michelle's answer was to turn on her belly, to reach back and spread her beautiful cheeks. "Start to kiss and lick my bum" was the peremptory demand. So, I then moved my tongue alternatively from kissing around her bum and pussy lips, licking and sucking. I was making sure that her bum was starting to have my tongue licking and sucking her bum hole while I slowly moved two fingers in and out of her pussy while rubbing her clit with my other hand.

After a little while I laboured to get my tongue into Michelle's bottom, pushing it in as deep as I can. Once I have my tongue deep into her, I just check myself to make sure that when I need it there is a hard cock to satisfy her. I take a drop of the precum that has leaked out and wipe it across her lips.

While vigorously giving her bum a licking and tonguing I start to introduce a finger. Then I find I need a little more lube, so wipe some more precum from the tip of my hard cock across her bum. This allows a second finger to be inserted into her bum while I have two in her pussy. I then rub them together through the wall between them.

"I want you to push your hard cock in me deep, I want you to feel how tight I am" Michelle says. The two fingers allow me to have enough opening in her bum to gently force my hard cock into her. Then I try to move my fingers in her pussy against the wall of her pussy while her ass is squeezing my hard cock.

Michelle is so tight that this is difficult, to move my fingers, and the grip her ass is giving me is wonderful. I reach round with my other hand to continue massaging her clit. She begins moving her bum against me while moaning louder and louder. I rub her pussy lips between my fingers while inserting them in her pussy as I gently thrust my cock in and out of that gorgeous bum.

There is no shortage now of lubrication, which means a gradual increase of pace. "Start to move your cock faster" she instructs, arching her back so that her bum is pointing straight up so I can get my cock deep into her. "Make sure you push it deep, and hard as well" Michelle orders. I am. As hard as I can, finding the tightness of her bum and the view of it intoxicating.

"Feel me, how hot and tight in there I am" she says. She is correct, the tightest bum I have ever had, and the loveliest. I never knew a girl could be so good with her grip on my cock just using the strength of her bum.

I now must move my hands to Michelle's shoulders to help support and hold her as I continue thrusting as deeply as I can. Then I move my hands to her waist. I am pulling her hips back as hard as I can each time I thrust forward to make sure she is getting hit in all the right spots. The smell of her pussy is also now making it more exciting, as it is now full of wetness.

"Let's cum together. I want your cum in my bum" Michelle moans. The effect of my cock in her is making her shake vigorously. I can't take any more and I fill her tight bum with stream after stream of hot cum. "Ohhh baby, that feels so good and hot" she whimpers. I continue thrusting as the hardness of my cock gradually starts to subside, never have I had an experience like this before.

"Makes me happier than ever that I could satisfy you" Michelle whispers. "The best a man can get" I reply. I remove my cock from her bum and a trickle of cum starts to slowly leak out. Being a gentleman, I go and grab a towel to gently wipe her poor well-loved bum, so we can cuddle and caress under the covers.

On returning, with some light on the subject, I finally see that Michelle has F-hole tattoos on her back. This, the shape of her gorgeous hips, bum and waist are just amazing. "I can't help myself; I just have to know how you taste" I say, with that I very gently lick across her pussy and then bum to find out that it is heavenly.

After wiping her bum, as Michelle is coming down from the high of her orgasm, I begin gently massaging her sweet nipples and breasts, running my fingers over her sexy body, she is so attractive. As we cuddle, I find I can no longer the resist the need to sleep and doze off.

On waking late in the morning, I find the only trace of Michelle's presence is left on the mirror in the form of a large heart, two large lip shape kisses and the word thanks.