A Weekend Long in Planning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still only on top of his pajama shorts. The material was thin and so I could really get a good feel for him as well as feeling it throb. He began to moan a little louder and I reached inside his bottoms and grabbed it with my bare hand. I stroked him slowly, teasing him, taking my time and feeling his precum. I'm guessing the reason he was dripping so much was from all the days tension and my teasing.

I didn't mind it. He finally said "Mom?" again only using one word, but this time in a questioning manner and I looked at him and said "It's ok." "It's ok, Michael." I asked him if he wanted to take it out and show it to me. Again one word, "yes?" he said. I said ok pull down your shorts for me, Michael. He did and his beautiful cock that I saw on those early in the mornings when I snuck into his room quietly while he slept in the hopes of catching a glimpse of it was now out and fully exposed to me.

He was breathing heavy and I told him it was beautiful, I also asked him to calm down and breathe. Just relax and reaffirmed it again with "It's ok." It's ok, Michael. "I like looking at it and thank you for showing it to me." I said

I reached down with my hand and began to stroke him some. With each pass I would swirl my thumb over the head of his dick. He let me know he enjoyed that sensation by moaning out loud every time my thumb passed over the head. I stared at his cock as I stroked him. I was not only in lust of it, I was in love with it's hardness and it's size.

He's at least a solid 8 inches long and with great girth. My fingers never met each other with me hand wrapped around it. He made my hand look small in comparison. He started to push his hips up to meet my strokes. I told him to relax, and again that it was "Ok" I don't think I ever felt a cock as hard as his in my life. Perhaps I did but I just couldn't think of one in the moment. I released my grip and he opened his eyes, I think he thought I was going to stop. Instead I licked my hand with my tongue and returned it to his shaft.

The little bit of saliva made him moan even louder.

I continued to say "It's ok, Michael" I didn't want him to cum yet so I kept my pace reasonably slow. From the way he was meeting my strokes I can tell he was trying to release his seed. But I wasn't going to let that happen yet.

I told him to take his shirt off. He did and was completely naked now in front of me. I was still fully dressed in my pajamas. After some more stroking I realized he was watching what my hand was doing, he was enjoying the feeling and looking at his mothers' hand being the cause of it. I know I was enjoying doing it to him and looking at his cock as well.

I stopped and sat up on the bed and asked him if he wanted me to take my pajamas off. He said "Please" again. And so I removed my top and my bottoms, showing him the lingerie I was wearing. I returned to laying next to him and pressed my breast against his arm, I know without a doubt he could feel my piercings and my hard nipple on him.

I asked if what I was doing felt good? He moaned out a yes. I asked him if he wanted me to stop and he finally said more than one word when he spoke, saying "Please don't." I said ok, I wont just relax and let mommy take care of it. I was stroking him with long strokes, telling him how beautiful his cock was. He was moaning faster and so I slowed down.

Like I said I didn't want him to cum this way.

I told him I was going to take the rest of my things off and I had to let go of him. I wanted him to see me just as completely naked as I was seeing him. I got off the bed and slowly removed my bra. I also slowly removed my panties as he never took his eyes off of me. Finally naked in front of my son, I was wet as I ever been in my life, I asked him if he liked looking at me and he shyly uttered "You're hot!"

I would have rather he said beautiful or gorgeous but seeing his age, hot was more appropriate of a response from him. I got on the bed and kissed his forehead, I was on all fours doing it, I told him he could touch me if he wanted too, I reached for his hand and lifted it to my left breast. He began to squeeze it and it felt amazing to me.

I kissed his cheek some and returned my hand to his cock, staying up on my knees and my other hand. I pressed my bare tits to his chest and left my ass in the air. I was presenting for him. I kissed his lips slowly and he was kissing me back, my hand still stroking his cock.

He began to lose control of himself and pushed his tongue in my mouth, I allowed him to enter and pushed mine back on his. We were making out and I was fucking dripping with wetness. I sat up on my knees, and grabbed his hand and placed it between my legs, as soon as I felt his fingers it was like an electric shock from my clit to my brain! I dropped my tits back on his chest and resumed making out with him.

We continued this for more time than I can remember. Until he started getting even more dominate with me, rubbing my pussy faster, kissing me harder, and pushing two of his fingers inside of me. I damn near came right from that alone!

I turned sideways to him, still allowing his hand to touch my pussy and began to kiss down from his mouth to his chest then his stomach. I teased the inside of his thighs with my tongue, Licking everything except his cock. I wanted him to put it in my mouth. He started giving me clues for me to do it but I wouldn't, I need him to do it, but I was so starved for his dick for years it was hard for me to resist.

Finally I felt his hand on my head and that was all I needed. I plunged my mouth down and around his cock. Sucking him with a fervor of which I've never done with any other man and I sucked of plenty of men off in my life. He was moaning and breathing heavy, and soon started saying "Mom!" "Mom! and then louder "Mom!!" again.

I could tell from the way it swelled in my mouth he was about to cum, but his "Moms" seemed to be warning in nature. He wasn't sure what to do and he was trying desperately not to cum and looking for approval to do so and so I gave it to him. I stopped, I looked right in his eyes and said "It's ok, Michael." It's ok, mommy wants you too." And I quickly returned my mouth on him. Taking him as deep as I could.

My mouth was watering and his dick was drenched with my saliva.

He was about to explode and could only say "Mom" "Mom" and then a "mommy!" at this point and he realized I wasn't going to take my mouth off of his cock until he let go all of that pent up seed inside of it. And he did and the first few ejections came with force! I was taken aback at first, I dont think I ever felt one shoot so hard in my mouth like that before. I was in lust from it and his fingers went deeper inside of me and I was cumming with him.

With every release of his sperm I felt in my mouth I would cum as well. I took all of it, swallowing some and savoring his taste with the rest and he tasted delicious. I could feel it coming up from the base of his cock with my tongue and I can still feel how his cock pulsed as he ejaculated. He came a lot, and I mean a lot! His orgasm finally started to ebb but I kept sucking him till it was complete. His body was shaking just as much as I was.

My orgasm was intense, wave after wave flushed over me, I was soaked and my face was hot. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I fell with my head on his stomach, still swallowing what was left in my mouth. We laid there for a few minutes like this, not saying a word. I was scared he had regretted what had happened. I asked if he was ok without looking at him. I felt ashamed.

He finally spoke and said it was amazing and it never felt like that before. I teared up, I was happy and relieved that he wasn't upset with me. I told him how good he made me feel and how beautiful my orgasm was. I returned to lay next to him, trying to process what we just did. It was better than I ever fantasied it would be. I was gently rubbing his stomach and I drifted off to sleep.

I was awakened a little while later and he was stroking his again now hard cock. I reached out with my hand and stroked it with him. We began to kiss again. This time it was like reacquainted lovers, it was hot, it was deep kissing there was some force in it. I wanted him and I told him so. I told him to take me, to take me any way he wanted to and that it was all ok.

He got on top and I guided him inside of me. His cock made me feel full. He was thick and long and he began to fuck me, slow at first, me meeting his strokes and he hastened the pace. I was squirming under him, I came fast and he knew he caused it.

He continued to thrust in and out of me. I lost count of the amount of orgasms he was giving me. I just knew he felt so fucking good inside of me. He got off of me and I knew what he wanted, I got up on all fours again and presented myself to him for the taking. And he did, he had came once already and with the pill I snuck into his wine I knew he wasn't going to cum anytime soon. I was happy about that I remember thinking.

He grabbed my hips and was going as deep as he could in me. I could feel his balls slapping against my clit and I came again. My head was buried into the pillow to hide my guttural moans but there was no real way of hiding them from him. I told him to fuck me harder, I started talking dirty to him. I was surely in heat now.

I kept repeating over and over how good his cock felt! How bad I wanted him! And to fuck mommy as hard as he needed too. Make mommy cum I said over and over again. I was begging him to make me cum! I told him to ask me "Who's pussy is this?" just so I could tell him it was his! He did ask and I replied "It's yours, mommy's pussy is all yours Michael!" "Fuck me harder please!"

I had lost all control of myself, not caring what I said. I was telling him to cum inside of me when he was ready, cum anywhere he wanted to, it was all ok. Mommy wants it I kept saying, mommy needs it! We fucked for well over an hour and a half at this point and he wasn't about to cum any time soon. So i kept up with him, throwing my ass back on him as he took me from behind.

I told him I wanted to get on top and he flipped onto his back. I jumped on his dick like it was the last one on earth. I rode him hard, having one orgasm after another. The bed was soaked as much as I was.

At some point I thought what is wrong with me? Look how I'm behaving with him! I shouldn't be doing this with my son! But I just didn't care. I needed it to be primal between us and it was. I was lost in all of it, I couldn't stop if I tried or if we were caught.

At some point during all the dirty talking I was doing I found myself being taken from behind again. I don't remember getting into that position once more. I was absolutely entrenched in the lust. I told him I wanted him to cum in me or in my mouth! Anywhere he wanted to. I was saying "Fuck me, Michael!" Fuck mommy hard and cum wherever you want to. Even in my ass!

I didn't realize what I was saying anymore, the words were just spilling out just as fast as the wetness between my legs. I didn't care. I told him to put it in my ass, I told him mommy wanted him to fuck her in her ass! I pulled away from his cock, taking it out of me and guiding it to my other entry and I pushed back on to it, slowly letting it enter my butt until he was fully in and when I was comfortable feeling him there.

I went right back to telling him to take me as hard as he wants. He did and I was playing with my pussy while he took me. I begged him not to take it out, I begged him to cum inside of me. To cum in my ass and it was all he could take now and he let loose. Thrusting himself into me as each rope of cum left his beautiful cock. It was incredibly exciting, and dirty as fuck to be with him like that. But I honestly lost control.

He fell on top of my back, both of us breathing heavy and I kept telling him I love you so much over and over.

Not sure when we fell asleep. When we woke up the next day I asked if he was ok. He said yes and I kissed him. We fucked again that morning, this time he came in my pussy. It felt so fucking good when he did. We ate breakfast out and came back to the room later on and took a shower together.

I gave him head as the water fell on us. He came in my mouth for the second time now and again he tasted amazing to me. We never left the room for most of the day. We went at it all day long only to stop to pee or eat. That Saturday night was just as hot as it was on Friday night, but there was a lot more kissing and he went down on me. His skill at eating pussy was incredible I came multiple times from it.

Grabbing his hands and bringing them to my nipples and asking him to squeeze them as he licked me. It makes me cum intensely when they're pinched hard.

We were suppose to check out Sunday at 11am but I booked an extra night. I didn't want it to end. I thought once we got home reality would hit and we both would be regretting what we did. I was fearful of it. Sunday in the pool I was all over him in front of people. No one knew the relation and it felt good and naughty to kiss him in public.

I was grabbing his penis under the water. I loved making him hard wherever we were. Even out to eat I would slid my hand up his leg and rub him until he was hard as a rock. When we finally checked out I was sore, I had bruises on my hips from his hands gripping them when he was taking me from behind. I had hoped they'd stay there for a long time as a reminder.

The first day back home was strange. He wasn't sure what to do and neither was I. Do I sleep in his room with him? Do I allow him in my bed? Or do we cease doing what we did?

But come night fall it continued where we left off and it hasn't stopped since. I think there may have been a day or two when we didn't have sex since August 20th. His girlfriend isn't happy that they aren't doing it at all now. I honestly don't care.

I hope we continue for as long as we can. Or until he's had enough of me and wants someone else in a more normal and socially acceptable fashion. But if that does happen, I'll let him know any time he wants me he can take me.

I have periods where I think I'm a terrible person for enjoying it so much. My conscience sometimes tries to get the better of it all. But I don't want it to stop.

The sex is too good with him and the emotional connection is as well. He sleeps in my bed every night now. He still calls me by mom and I refer to myself as mommy during our love making. It seems to get him off when I say it and in return it gets me off too immensely.

The weekend was more than I hoped it could ever be...

12