A Weekend of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna pressed her hips tightly back down on him as she screamed out, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

I could see his thick cock pulsing furiously inside my wife as she slowly started to rock her hips up and down on him. Maybe it was the riskiness or the primal thought of another man cumming inside my wife, but my own cock betrayed me and fired wildly all over myself as I watched Ron fill Jenna with his seed. After a long and intense moment, Jenna crashed on top of him like a rag doll. Both breathed heavily as they came down from their orgasmic high.

I sat there panting while watching a white stream of Ron's cum slowly leaking down the shaft that was still deep in my wife. They briefly kissed and laughed together before our guest lifted Jenna up with a squeal, still connected at the hips, then walked her into our bedroom. Something changed in me as excitement rose again. I quickly cleaned myself up and followed them into the bedroom.

I quietly stood in the doorway, watching Ron fuck my wife rougher and harder than they had on the couch. She had kicked off her heels and left them on the side of the bed while she wrapped her legs around his waist, spurring him on as he roughly slammed his hips into hers. The sight of Jenna encouraging Ron to fuck her harder while she gripped his ass caused my cock to spring back to attention. I stroked myself as I watched them fucking. Jenna made eye contact with me, our shared look silently saying we loved each other. I realized I loved seeing my wife receive so much pleasure and nodded my approval.

She gave me a wicked smile as she saw me stroking my cock, then told Ron, "Ohhhhh, I want you to fucking cum in me!"

He obliged as he shouted out his orgasm with Jenna locking her legs around his hips and gripping his muscular ass with her petite hands to prevent his unlikely escape. Ron laid on top of my wife as they both caught their breath for a few moments. Then he kissed her again and slowly pulled his still impressively hard member out of her, causing another stream of his seed to spill out. Without a word he stood up, patted me on the shoulder and made his way into the bathroom to clean up. I kneeled down next to Jenna.

"I love you," I whispered in her ear as we shared a tender moment together.

"I love you too," she replied, her voice filled with guilt and worry.

"Don't be sorry, baby," I reassured her. "T-This was amazing, and I'm just glad we were able to share this together."

We shared a passionate kiss then, and I could still taste Ron on her tongue. As we continued to kiss, we reaffirmed our love and commitment to each other. As Ron emerged from the bathroom, he joked about being happy to help us out again if we ever needed it and winked at us.

"I'll definitely keep that in mind" I replied and we all laughed together, breaking any remaining tension and solidifying our newfound bond.

Ron barley said "Bye" before I was entangled with my wife, she and I fucking each other with a new found fervor. We came together for the first time in our relationship then we fell asleep.

12