A Welcome Guest

Story Info
Life Can Be Strange. But Love Isn't.
3.7k words
4.37
8.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most stories start with a girl meeting a boy or vice versa. This is like that, except I married the girl. But getting there almost never happened. So I'd have to thank Aristotle.

Being a guest teacher can piss a lot of students off, other times they're thrilled to have me. More often than not, it's seen as another adult lecturing more adults at a university, where kids run wild until they decide to grow up. Rushing through one morning, I'd bumped into someone who spilled their tall stack of books. Hurrying to pick them up, I skimmed over the titles.

Uniforms of WWII.

Aristotle's Philosophy.

Plane Models from Wright To Boeing.

Explorations of The Unknown.

Those were the gist of it all. Though I lingered on the Aristotle book a bit too long before I looked up and saw an intense pair of green eyes glancing at me. Handing the book to green eye's owner, I took a glance of who I'd 'met'. Definitely a tall person, light strawberry brown hair, sharp features, blazer with a scarf, dark shirt, with a skirt and short heels and fishnets. Her body language was guarded yet nervous, as if I were intent to harm her.

"Sorry to rush. Have a nice day."

"You too mister."

Going our separate ways, I had an odd feeling that I'd see her again. And sure enough, I did.

=================================

After all my lectures, I'd thought to slip away from the arranged parties for time alone. Being hired to talk on knowledge is nice but not so much when you're not given a moment's rest unsupervised. Driving off without being seen, I thought I'd get something better than all the uppity food. Pizza!

Ironically, I'd found myself with a Pizza Hut on one street and a Domino's on the other. Chuckling, I parked in the Pizza Hut lot and went inside to order two pies and breadsticks. Even for a fit guy, I could put food away if I was hungry enough. Seeing as time allowed me a small breakfast and rushed lunch, dinner is the time to get some good grub. Sitting at a table, my body relaxed knowing no one was staring at me.

Although, I caught sight of someone familiar. Green Eyes.

Nearly skipping away from Domino's, she power walked in the front door, seemingly panicked. Leaning from the booth, I stood on guard in case she needed help. Locking eyes, she dashed over, sitting without a hello, and started talking faster than my ears could take in the info.

"Guy's gonna come in for me. Please say you're my boyfriend."

"He an ex of yours?"

"Something like that... So please."

Nodding, a built guy strolled through the door, scanning the room for Green Eyes. I admit I felt a bit nervous, seeing as I was easily much shorter than him. Heavy footsteps made my senses whirl as I took her hand and thumbed gently, whispering that it'd be fine. Looking left, built guy stood there, menacing from the start before he spoke a word.

"Fuck off pretty boy. She's my pet." He huffed.

"I told you already. We're over." She replied to his comment.

His eyes flashed over to her then me. "You're going to let her talk for you? Such a soft man."

"Why talk when your pride is already damaged? It's funnier to see you look like a fool." I said sharply, feeling my stomach twist as a vein in his neck popped a bit.

"You're nothing. And you'd fucking break if you were me." He yelled, face getting red.

Opening my mouth, he swung and I ducked out behind him. Without blinking, he turned and I put my hands up to fight even if I lost. Charging at me, he picked me up then slammed me full force onto a table, sending my heart out my chest and all the air out of me. Despite this, I reached to scratch his face and move my feet to kick him away. I managed to sit up before he'd came back and grabbed my throat.

The dizziness from lack of air was getting to me as I tried kicking at his chest again but not getting phased by it. Pulling a leg closer to my chest, I pushed against him as hard as I could, feeling his pulsing throat against my knee. The red in his face got darker and he backed off, allowing me to get up, though standing like a drunkard as he tried to punch me. Returning his blow, he'd nailed my ribs as I got his temple. Gasping, he punched my mouth then my nose and eyes until I fell back.

Just as I felt he'd have beaten the shit out of me more, he flopped to the ground, convulsing. Dizzily looking over, a cop had shot her taser while the others went to arrest him. Trying to stand, a fourth cop appeared and helped me outside. Sitting me in an ambulance, an EMT said I'd have to go to the hospital for exams and test.

I was upset about not having eaten and not seeing if the girl was okay. Laying me down, the ride was bumpy and I'd been consumed by every thought of what happened.

==================================

After all the tests, they said I'd be kept overnight to be sure. Wheeling me back to my room, I was given a bit of a shock as Green Eyes sat there, pizzas on the table near her. Thanking the porter, I walked over to her and stood for a bit. She nervously rubbed her fingers together, figuring out what to say.

"Uh... sorry... I don't think... I should have involved you." She started. "I've been without him a while and he never got the message on that he wasn't my master anymore. But telling a Greek man that is criminal."

"I'd say it was alright. My concussion and split lip would disagree." I said sarcastically. "But this goes on as one of the most interesting trips so far."

She managed a laugh as we sat down. "I heard your name is Wes."

"Last I checked. What's your name? I kept calling you Green Eyes."

"Alexandria. But everyone calls me Alex."

Glancing at the pizza, then looking back, I asked what was on our minds. "Why come here with the pizza?"

"Figure it was the least I could do. Seeing as I got you pretty fucked up when you just came to have dinner."

"Doesn't seem like enough. I took some pretty big hits."

Her face puckered, eyes squinting shut as I said that. "What else can I do...?"

Reaching over, I took her hand and waiting until her eyes opened to smile. "Company for my pizza. And a date to sort the rest."

Alex swallowed hard, an audible gulp as her face blushed a dark pink.

"You waste no time do you?"

"Well, you seem interesting enough and I want to know more. That's not such a bad thing is it?"

"Considering the circumstances, maybe. Because if Dimitris comes back more often, it'll get old."

"Should be my choice. And it still is. Doesn't change my mind."

She shook her head, but couldn't help laughing. Sharing her laugh, we dug into some lukewarm pizza and chatted some more. With visiting hours up, we said good night and she left home. As I cleaned up the paper plates and cups, I found a slip of paper with her number on it and a note saying "Domino's is better". Guess I was supposed to find it and reply. Finding my phone, I typed her number and responded with "Pizza Hut is way better."

Some hours passed as I got ready for bed and my phone buzzed. Picking it up, Alex replied with something I still laugh about even now.

"Pizza Hut is like Papa John's. Awful."

I couldn't help but laugh. She had jokes. And I like that.

==================================

After a few weeks of messaging, we finally sorted out a time to have our date. Pretty sure it threw everyone who saw us off their rocker that she was a bit taller than I was. But that's what heels do to a pretty lady with long legs. While we planned to go to a pizza place, they closed early for an emergency. So we agreed on an Asian restaurant that was nearby.

Though the date went great, something seemed off. As if a cloud hung over her the whole time. Walking through the park on a long way back to the car, I asked her about it.

"Everything alright? You're kinda off tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"Your personality pops out when we talk. It feels muted or toned down. Something on your mind?"

With a sigh, she squeezed my hand and scrunched her face a bit. "Can I be honest?"

"Of course. That's the point of a date Alex."

"To be blunt, I haven't been fucked in a while. Masturbating is nice but not like someone attacking you and being filled by them."

I managed to make my chuckle seem like a sneeze. "I agree. But finding someone to fuck can be harder than you think."

"How do you figure? Handsome man like you could have anyone. But you're out with some woman who got you into trouble."

"Connections start in unlikely places. Hasn't history taught you that?"

"Most likely as a coincidence. It's the beginning of eventual collapse."

Twirling her a bit, she was unsure and fell into me. Looking up at her, I managed a smile. "Then collapse with me for a while."

Cheesy as that line was, she managed to blush harder and it traced down her neck, under her shirt. Catching eyes again, we finally kissed for the first time. Moving to get comfortable, she opened her legs as if to jump on me but hesitated. My hands lingered at her hips, squeezing her ass and picking her up a bit. And that... was enough to know. At the moment, I wanted Alex in my bed. Later on, we'd stay together long term.

=================================

On the ride home, Alex was giggly and wasn't shy about putting her hand on my thigh, rubbing slowly. I matched her laugh with a smile, putting my hand over hers and squeezing. She'd never been to my place so I figure to take the long way with the most lights, having an excuse to reach over and squeeze her inner thigh to tease. Getting closer, I reached further up to check if she'd felt the same as me without fibbing. Sure enough, I probed with my fingers and felt honey from her.

Definitely worth waiting to dip into. Though not for long.

In doing so, Alex opened her legs a bit more, looking at me with a red face while biting her lip. Wearing a grin still, my hand slipped up her thigh a second time, but sinking two into her dripping honey trail. I wiggled slightly, aside from a slow stroking motion as we neared the apartment and parked. Even as I turned the engine off, hers was just starting up. Pulling out my fingers carefully, I leaned over for a kiss, hungry for her like she was for me.

Being polite, I got out to open Alex's door, although as a thank you, her ass rubbed against me as we made our way inside. The halls were empty in the building this time of night, giving me time to push her to the closest wall, and lift her skirt. With a tempting sway, her ass moved side to side in her fishnets, holding up soaked lace underwear. Still making sure no one was around, I unzipped enough to pop my hard on out and slip her panties to the side. While rubbing lightly, I leaned in.

"This okay Alex?" I whispered. "Or should be wait?"

Alex pushed back in response, the lips of her honey hole sliding over my tip, making both of us shiver. "I don't mind. Just don't make this all I am."

Taking my shaft, the tip of me pushed past her warm lips, making me grunt as her pussy got tighter. "I'm more of a relationship guy..."

Sighing as I sank deep enough, my hands rested on her waist as I started to set a pace. Looking to read her body, one hand was shaking and the other pressed over mine, pushing herself against cock for more. Clenching my jaw, I felt myself thrust faster, slapping getting a bit too loud for the hall but I couldn't stop. Nor could Alex contain her need to moan as I pumped inside her. The way she tried to bounce told me that she wanted to ride me like a horse and yearned to be driven into a mattress.

Finding enough reserve to resist, I slipped out of her, putting my cock away and pulling her skirt up, to open the door to my apartment for more privacy. Taking off her coat, she jumped on me, easily securing her legs around my waist and arms around my neck and shoulder. Smirking, I set her coat down and gave a hard kiss while she gave a little laugh.

"Wanted to do that earlier... Wasn't sure though." She admitted.

"No need to be sorry Alex. Let me catch you any time." I joked, pecking her lips.

She briefly bit her lip, trying to bounce again on my hidden cock, pulsing in wait to have her. We smiled, her feet touching the ground as her hand laced with mine, leading me as though she knew where my bedroom was. Stopping her, I grabbed the waist of her skirt, making sure she was close again, unclasping until it flourished onto the floor. In fishnets and panties still to the side, I saw how she dripped and I reached to taste. Sucking my fingers clean, Alex locked eyes as she slunk past and back to the kitchen, patiently waiting on the counter once I found her.

Shimming her fishnets and panties off, those legs opened up nice and wide, honey still dripping. I watched a bit, undoing my pants and stroking myself, as Alex licked her fingertips and slowly made lazy circles over her clit. Both of our breaths labored bit by bit, seeing who would give first to suck the other's sugared gloss. Everything knew I wanted to not care... to surrender. How she pulled at me had my mind felt numbed. Though as I took I step closer, the anticipation in her eyes thought it was to get on my knees. Instead, I smirked at her and slowed my stroking down for her to watch.

"You seem ready for dessert." I teased.

Alex nodded but didn't say anything at first. Not until hearing a breathy moan from me and a drop of precum caught the light from behind her.

"More than ready..." She barely said.

Upping the tease, I stood between her legs, the heat from her pussy making me bite my lip as I imagined being inside her. The same was on her mind as a moan left her lips, eyes focusing on if I would skip the oral play and just fuck her. But we knew it was hotter this way, smiling as we locked eyes again.

"What do you like Alex?"

"Most things vanilla... BDSM... petplay... ropes... toys..."

"Anything you don't like?"

"Nothing with gross fluids..."

"You like listening to me?"

"Mhm..."

"My voice..."

"Mhm..."

I smiled at her, moving my hand to touch her warm wetness and guiding her hand to touch my hard cock. Finding a rhythm, we were able to get as close as possible for a kiss and behave enough to not move faster. Alex shook at the feeling of me, my body doing the same as we became more comfortable. Those soft touches felt... connective. As if a bond that was always there pulled tighter and tighter the longer our lips touched or our parts pulsed.

Feeling an edge, my fingers slipped inside of her, a pleasured groan leaving Alex's mouth as I circled softlike. Her hand tightened around my throbbing hard on, inching me until precum slipped to feel her honey.

"Wes..." She moaned softly.

"Mmm... I like the way you say my name..." I said lowly, my tip brushing against her lips. Tempted, we dipped slightly and kept going.

"I want you so much Wes..."

"Then give in..."

"Why not do the same?" She teased with a sultry giggle. "Scared of getting on your knees for me?"

I laughed in response, shaking my head. "Alex... If I taste you on my tongue, I'm gonna wait until every drop is down my throat first before I cum inside you."

She bit her lip as we locked eyes again, her body shaking at the thought. Though we had waited long enough... Taking my hand away from her wet hole, I heard a whimper of disappointment. Though that turned into a whimper of lust as I pushed my tip deeper and could feel her clench immediately. Fuck... she was ready... and I was too... Not wanting to waste the moment, I picked her up carefully, sinking deeper as we moaned together.

Alex wrapped her arms around my neck and shoulders, legs squeezing my waist as I held her in place. Finally in my room, I threw myself back onto the bed, Alex taking advantage and pushing me down to stay on top. While fighting sounded fun, I wondered what she would do. Without waiting, her hands were on my chest, head thrown back as she rode me hard. My hands gripped her hips as hard as I could, forcing her down and feeling her squeeze me.

"That's it baby. Give in." I panted, her pace going faster as my voice encouraged her.

"Fuck... Wes... Fill me daddy. Fill me." She moaned.

Each of those words came out without a second thought. This was where she wanted to be... Feeling good. The tighter she felt, the faster she went. Her legs shook and I steadied her, her insides gripping my cock. I sat up, holding her to me as she caught her breath. Our foreheads touched softly, hearts pounding.

"That was... god... probably the hardest I've ever cum." She said softly.

"You were in control for once." I said with a smile, kissing her sweetly.

"Sorry for being overexcited... All that tension and I didn't... wait for you."

"If you're still into it, I'm glad to keep going."

The look in Alex was all parts lustful... but so taken back that she pretty much knew she was in love with me. If I was honest, I fell for her right there too. All she did was nod, saying yes without a word. There wasn't much I did except grab a pillow for her head and make her comfortable. Once I knew, my hands spread Alex's legs wider, gripping her thighs as I started slow. Clothes were normally off for this... But having them moved aside was enough. Something about clothes made it hotter.

Readjusting, I made sure that each thrust went deeper and my eyes were focused on hers. As I paced myself, Alex's insides tightened around me again. Her honey dripped onto me a second time, fueling me to go harder. Tingles went all over me as her fingers held my face, brushing though my hair every so often as our breathing got heavier. As I leaned in for more kisses, our tongues met and slipped past to explore the other's mouth.

That sync... the steady build of us... it was the best in the world.

"Wes... mark me..."

"You want it?"

"Yes..."

"Moan it for me."

"Mark me Wes. Fill me up." She groaned as other soft noises escaped her.

The clapping of our bodies got louder as all my pent up energy finally spilled out as I came inside Alex. Her legs wrapped around my waist to have me as deep as possible, her voice muttering that she felt how hot my cum was and that my cock twitched in a way that gave her shivers. Though we should gotten more comfortable, we only took off any lower clothes left on before cuddling in the middle of the bed. We slid back together, her warmth snug around my shaft.

"You're crazy." She giggled, face in my neck and at my chest.

"Why do you say that?" I laughed.

"Well, you did fuck me without a condom."

"So?"

"Aren't you scared of getting me pregnant?"

"That depends... Would you be scared to have my baby?"

Alex lifted her head, staring at me to see if I said what she heard. Sure enough, I smiled a little, holding her face.

"I mean that..."

"We've dated for maybe four months... How can you be so sure?"

"I just am. And I can tell you do too."

She blushed, nodding with a cheeky grin. "Fine... But I swear it's not... after sex high or anything. I really care about you Wes."

"I care about you too Alex. No matter what, I want to be with you."

"Ditto."

=================================

Life felt... easy once we stopped fighting the obvious. I admit it was a bit taboo and cliche, a substitute professor in love with a student. But it happened. As we grew closer, it was almost a year until Alex told me the news that she was pregnant. It was a cold day in December and we were packing to meet her family. I almost didn't believe it until she slowed me the positive tests. Needless to say, I showed her my gift for Christmas. An engagement ring.

Everything was a joyed blur. So much so that we threw the suitcases off the bed and made love one too many times for how long until we needed to get to the airport. Even on the plane, we joined the mile high club because we couldn't contain ourselves. Thinking back on it, I would have called myself crazy if I said that the Green Eyed Girl I got kicked around for would be having my kid one day. Looking at them every day, it makes me smile.

12