A Wet Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God she was hot inside, hot and drenched. John began to fuck her, slow and deep and her pussy gulped. The noises that came from her core were hungry. He watched as his fingertips reached her g spot and the look on her face was pure porn. Gone was that innocent girl who had carelessly undressed right in front of him. This was a woman, this woman had a wanton, heated expression. Her blue eyes were wild and her mouth was open, her body demanded this and John was determined to give it everything it needed.

The two fingers beckoned inside. They touched her most sensitive place and then slid back once more, just to push in even deeper. John reached around with the left hand and kept the tempo of his right on her clit. Her pussy dripped and trickled and gushed and squelched as he kept the tempo, perfect timing as the hum from her center became something else.

It was a mating call.

Ashley's hips followed his lead and her bottom bounced to the rhythm of his hands. Her clit had become enormous. It was so red and full there would be no hiding it under the hood, no tucking it away. He felt the quiver as it ran down the black-haired girl's body and entered his own. The muscles in her thighs clenched as she thrust her round ass back and moaned, "oh fuck."

Her pussy tightened around his fingers. It was so eager. The girl was starving inside and didn't want to release him until her lovely, little cunt drowned in this pleasure. Ashley spit her milky cream, a river of it ran down her thighs and made a puddle at her feet. Another clench and she covered his forearm in her steamy liquid. One more pulse of her hips and her spray spattered the mirror with her glorious cum.

She vibrated there. John watched as her whole body shook, as the waves danced through her, up her spine and raced back down. "What was that?" she whispered, bewildered and unsteady. She was about to lose her balance.

John gently removed his fingers and his sticky hands helped her to the edge of his bed where he was sure she would leave a trail of wetness all down the side of his mattress. Poor girl, couldn't be expected to stand after exploding like that, could she? He answered as he traced the tips of his fingers softly over her pelvis, "that was how you should be taken care of, darling."

Ashley had collapsed but then propped herself with one arm. She looked lazy and lost but the heat in her crazy, blue eyes told him she was far from spent. She had just been awakened to what was possible. Something naughty glimmered there and John's hard-on said yes to it already, if leaving a new precum stain in his underwear could be a sign of agreement. "Your turn," she nodded to him with just her chin. It was kind of a dare.

She had shown him hers, hadn't she? He thought for a moment, his hands were unsure of what to do. A girl her age, how many boys could she have seen naked? Maybe just the one who had broken her heart and regardless of the number, they were all boys. They were slender and toned. They were one long line of chiseled abs and legs, with an erection that came and went with the breeze.

John's body was a man's body and an old man at that. He was scarred and gristly and a paunch hung over his belt and he was covered in wild patches of unruly, gray fur. His dick waved to the girl though. There was that. When would another black-haired beauty be naked in his bed again?

He pulled the worn sweatshirt off over his head and threw it to join her bra and panties. Normally his arthritic fingers would bother him when it came to the belt buckle but he didn't feel anything except the drumroll of his heart beating like mad in his chest. He had begun to think that his impotence didn't matter because there would never be cause for anyone to see anyway. He was delighted to be wrong, at least once. John dropped his corduroy pants to the floor and he was almost overjoyed and maybe even a little bit proud of the weight between his legs.

Off came the briefs and it was his turn to be a little shy when he saw Ashley bite her bottom lip once more in hesitation. Perhaps he was as hideous as he imagined. "It's big," was all she said and his cock nodded and dripped its sticky liquid on her thigh. Why yes, yes he was, thank you for noticing.

"It's big for you," John murmured as he took his girth in hand and squeezed his old friend hello. "Because you're so fucking beautiful," he continued as his right hand worked the full length of his almost red, fully engorged cock. He could feel the veiny shaft, full of boiling, hot blood. She looked even better like this with her hair almost dry. Crazy curls tumbled down her shoulders and back and her hair looked as if she'd been fucked as hard as he wanted to fuck her. Her breasts rested on her belly, her thighs spilled open wide and her lips were no longer little or demure. They were full and red and stretched open wide in a pornographic invitation. Her body demanded cock.

She was in heat. John had started something that he certainly hoped he could finish. "Show me how you touch yourself," Ashley said in a cute, singsong voice that drove him crazy. Just to give him some motivation, she reached one hand to cup her own breast. The flesh overflowed from her small hand and that was an excellent beginning.

How could he say anything but yes? John began to slowly jack himself for her. His feet spread wide apart so that his left hand could cup his aching balls. My god, he was full of cum. Maybe years worth of cum. If she was ripe for the plucking then he was teetering on the brink of an eruption. "You're so beautiful and wet," he muttered as he continued his up and down motion. "Your pussy is amazing," he sounded like a boy her age, all wistful and yearning as he stared and stroked. If he had been just a boy, John was almost positive he'd already have fallen in love with Ashley. He moaned at the pleasure of his hand as much as the thought.

She took the lead now, she had learned so much already. Girls were always ahead he thought to himself when she licked the tip of her finger and bent her leg to give him an even better view of her creamy slit. "You love my pussy, Mr. Gregory?" she wanted to know as she touched her clit for him with the wet finger.

"Love it," he muttered, mesmerized at the sight of her. His breath came faster with every trip back and forth and his balls were much too full to contain. His thighs flexed as he started to move back and forth, as if he were fucking her. As if this beautiful little china doll were completely full of his man sized dick right now and he was about to fill her to the top with cum.

"Fuck, yes," he grunted as he caught a glimpse of his profile in the mirror. It was her lovely white legs and just his cock that seemed to strain to get at her. He was a beast, ready to ravage her. His hand picked up the beat. "I fucking love your pretty, little pussy," he whispered, the electric waves of longing had taken over and he could barely think let alone speak. His precum poured from his slit in a salty river that was a waterfall down her thighs.

She flicked her round bud slowly and told him, "I want to watch you cum, Mr. Gregory."

He hoped she did because there was no holding it back now. John bucked, he spasmed and his balls were completely drawn up. They were hot and tiny and hard and the head of his dick had never been so huge. "Oh my god," he cried out and looked to the right for a moment. It was just a split second but he was just in time to see the creamy arch of his semen spurt and dash down the center of Ashley's curvaceous body. Then another squirt and another and he watched as he covered her tits and chest and belly with his warm, creamy load. She looked as if he'd poured milk down her center and the rivulets rushed down to the sheet beneath her.

It was his turn to lose his footing and he laughed as he crashed down on the bed next to her. John knew that his hand was rough, he really shouldn't be touching her satin skin with it but he couldn't resist running his fingertips through the orgasm that he'd doused her with. He swirled the hot cum and caressed her all at once as the sweet haze of his passion swallowed him down.

It might have been just a minute or two or it might have been days. John had lost track of time and he swore he could see stars as his body melted and the swell of ecstasy came down along with his pulse rate. As he began to notice the room once more, he could hear the patter of the rain on his bedroom windows and the rhythm of Ashley's gentle breath.

He rolled to his right and noticed that she had already curled up. She faced him, calm and quiet and lovely, just a girl once more. Her dark blue eyes were serene and sparkled in the light. Her mouth was a pink bow and had a secret smile, as if she now knew all the wicked secrets about the old guy next door. Her breasts were pressed together and lolled to one side. Her nipples had retreated and were just dollops of strawberry jam once more. "See, you definitely know when you cum," John told her with a chuckle as he used her words from the kitchen.

Ashley giggled and her flesh shivered and John realized that in spite of cumming harder than he could remember, his dick hadn't completely softened. "I see what you mean, Mr. Gregory," she murmured as her dainty fingers meandered to his chest. Could she feel his heart beating there? It was a recently wounded heart that couldn't make sense of the lovely girl beside him. All of the other questions stopped though when she asked, "can we make love now?"

Jesus, John thought to himself, could he? He'd be crazy to say no but after exploding like that, could a man his age even expect to go again? He scratched his head and weighed the pros and cons. "Do you want to?" he asked in a lover's voice as he reached out to touch her cheek. God, she was beautiful, like an angel with a torrent of black hair. The sway of her hips, the bounce of her bottom, every curvy inch of her appeared to be made for sin and yet, at this moment she looked so innocent. She could even be a virgin, looking at him like that.

She nodded. Her blue eyes were puddles, large and clear. "Yes, I think so," she held his hand there on her cheek. "Just go slow," she whispered.

He was fairly certain that if he could get it up again that slow was the only speed he could go. That's right, John reminded himself, Ashley was used to boys that jackhammered away as if a pussy was the same as their hand. "Slow and steady," he promised before he rose to his hands and knees.

What was almost certain to make him hard again, he frowned as he wondered. One look at the mirror and he had the answer; all it took was a little finagling. "Come to the edge," he wrapped his gnarled fingers around the fleshy place right above her knees and pulled so that her little feet touched the floor. Her toenails were painted purple and it made him smile. She was such a girl and yet, completely a woman, at least when she was on the verge of an orgasm. Once Ashley was arranged, John just needed to move the mirror a few inches to the left.

There were her calves. They were white and shiny in the reflection and he nodded to himself as he felt the first grip in his testicles. Yes, it was a yes to her question. He was almost positive that he could make love with her. He sunk to his knees, his face just a few inches from Ashley's bareness and he inhaled. How could he rush this, he wondered, how could anyone when she smelled like flowers and sweet cream?

Ashley should be savored in long, lingering laps with the tip of his tongue. He was here, allowed to worship at the feet of the goddess. John sighed contentedly and settled in with a glance at his reflection. This was the only place he wanted to be.

She shivered as his breath bathed her. His heated sigh tantalized her full lower lips before he whispered, "I want to taste you, darling."

His dark-haired girl was quick to part her legs a little more. John felt it in his dick as it rolled to one side. She wanted him. He would make sure to taste every sticky inch of her like no boy her age had ever done. He'd take his time and feel her orgasm pulse on his tongue. He'd memorize her girlish taste, like new wine. He'd remember her long after he washed his face, of that John was certain.

He kissed her at the top of her down covered lips, right where the line that parted her began. He listened to her sigh. The sound of her pleasure went right to the head of his dick and after the second kiss, his cock drooled down his leg as if he hadn't cum at all. It was as if this was his first time, as if the teenage beauty queen was the one he'd been waiting for all this time. Another kiss and another and her lips curled open once more. They invited John to partake of the divine, dark pink, slickness that he'd only touched before. The flowery scent mixed with her animal scent was something rich and fertile. The essence of her rose up as the girl whispered, "yes Mr. Gregory."

Intoxicating, he thought as he let his tongue begin its dance with the hood of her clit. He could feel just the tip underneath, just a bit of the hardness and the fleshiness of its cover. Ashley tasted like her cum and he'd never tasted anything like it before. Sweet, yes, sweet and creamy and rich and delicate on the tongue; something that only a girl her age could taste like. She tasted of a long, rainy afternoon as two lovers began. She tasted of longing and touching and kissing. She tasted of starry nights spent discovering naked flesh. She tasted new and he was so old that new had a flavor. Maybe if he drank her down, she'd be the fountain of youth.

One look in the mirror and he knew she was. He needed a hand free. "Darling, spread your lips for me," he pleaded with her. John wanted to drown in that sweet spray that she'd baptized the mirror with. "Show me your perfect, little pussy."

"Oh god," she whispered, like a secret that she'd never told before. Her tiny, pale hands spread her velvety, bare lips open. That alone, just the act of opening up wide once more seemed to have been enough to make her little clit peek out. It asked him for more attention.

John lapped her clit softly and watched as the line of his hot saliva puddled on her pink, juicy hood. The wetness worked its way into every nook and cranny. Fuck, he grasped his half hard dick and wondered where it had been all this time as he wetted her some more. He hadn't even known how badly he'd needed this. He would have been afraid to open the door if he'd known what a craving he had for delicious, young flesh.

That was it, what he needed. John was more than half hard and his hand felt good. It was solid and steady, the rhythm he'd known his whole life was perfect. He licked her little bead to the same tempo. Ashley sighed and rocked her hips. She held her labia open wide and her breath came harder with every lash of his tongue. Her clit pulsed to the beat that his tongue set and he growled when he watched it appear. He had turned into an animal, depraved and desperately horny; her juices in his mouth was all he craved.

As John jacked off, he moved down to her tiny entry and licked the rivulet of creaminess that flowed from her there. Her inner thighs jiggled and shook, like it was difficult to keep them apart, like something told her that good girls wouldn't spread her legs like this. Ashley kept them wide though and she bounced her bottom on his bed. She said his name over and over in the breathless, sexy little voice that made the precum come even faster. "Mr. Gregory, oh yes, Mr. Gregory," she whimpered as he lapped from her entry down to her tightly sealed little asshole and then back, all the way up to her bulging clitoris. She sang every time his tongue caressed her there. She cried and moaned and seemed to be utterly surprised that anything could feel like this.

He was determined to taste that sweet, milky splatter that had coated his hands. Fuck, he thought again as he watched himself in the mirror. He lapped and sucked like an animal that had come unhinged. He'd been starving for so long. He began to suck her clitoris, gently, with just his lips firmly in a little O. She responded with a cry. It was a desperate sound. Equally desperate was the little tremor in her "yes." He kept his mouth right there. He sucked to the tempo that her hips begged for.

The perfect pace, the perfect speed, the perfect tempo, she whispered yes a hundred times. It was the beautiful, wet girl's mantra, her release, her total surrender to his mouth. His hand even noticed that her clit pulsed in his mouth. It kept its own time. It counted the strokes until it would burst and flow and give up a mouthful of her teenage cum, fruity and sweet and fresh. Her body and his mouth sealed together. The liquid sound of him as he gulped from her fountain and the cries that came from the wet girl on the bed drowned out the howl that rose from deep inside John's chest. His hand had brought him far too close and he just held cock as it throbbed, close to yet another tremendous orgasm.

She bucked, Ashley shuddered and shook on his mattress and her little fingers curled in his gray hair as she reached her crescendo. "Mr. Gregory," was all she said, and the rest was just a plea. It was a sound that begged him never to stop. It was something from deep in her core, something that made her clit pound like a heartbeat in his mouth.

She was so goddamn delicious. A hot stream of her cream came from her entry and dripped down John's chin. He couldn't gulp her fast enough and he could feel all the juices that his mouth missed as they rained down his chest. They dropped and coated and coating his dick and bathed his whole body with her milky sweetness.

He was on fire, there was no stopping him now. He'd been baptized in orgasmic fluid and he needed to cover his cock with it. John rose to his feet, licked his lips and slurped up a dollop of her wetness left behind. She was an angel. Actually, a porn star and a gorgeous woman and an angel all wrapped into one and he couldn't help but smile at her flush and her heavy lidded, lazy eyes. "Turn over for me, darling," he patted her bottom and sunk his fingers into her doughy, dewy flesh. She was wet everywhere. She'd exploded and what he'd failed to drink had spilled down her backside. "I have to see that gorgeous ass of yours."

Ashley bit her lip once again and if he had to guess, she was probably worried about him seeing her luscious globes and feeling how soft and jiggly she was from behind. She did as she was told though and turned, her breasts shifted, her round hips swiveled, and then she was on her hands and knees. She swept her black hair behind her shoulder and looked behind. She asked with a flutter of her lashes, "like this? Do you like that?"

Jesus, he was in love with that. Her ass was two, round, milky white spheres . Her crack dripped with cum and he was going to watch her jiggle under him while he filled her to the very bottom with his dick. "You have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen," he murmured reverently. With one hand on her bottom and one on his hard on, he guided the dripping head to her pink slit. "Don't worry honey," he said, his eyes glazed over as he worked his dick up and down her center. He coated himself in her little girl cum, sure to be slick when he entered her for the first time. John assured her, "I'll go slow."

He watched intently as his slit pulsed and spit clear liquid inside her. He found himself holding his breath and when he entered her it was with a gasp. Fuck, she was soaking wet and tiny inside. She whimpered as the bulging head of his dick made its way in, another inch and then another. "Darling, you're perfect," he whispered as he thrust almost halfway home. She was, perfectly soft, perfectly silk, perfectly pink and it was almost as if her dripping snatch was made for him.