A Wet Weekend at Paul's House

Story Info
A bit of alone time with my friend and his panties.
1.3k words
4.15
14k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers

I never thought in terms of gay or straight. I discovered I liked, in fact I needed sex. I was from early on very highly sexed.

I had a couple of girlfriends before meeting Paul and then Clare.

I hadn't discovered fetishes or panties but sexually was open to anything.

Whether with Clare or Paul or whoever I was always in control of what I needed to get from the situation but always wanted the person I was with to get more from it than me.

l loved wearing panties, almost like showing off. I wanted to get caught sometimes and was, once or twice, even after we drifted apart my love of panties carried on, the risk was the buzz.

Paul and I hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks when he rang me. His parents were away so had the house to himself. I got the feeling he was missing our time together.

I was excited that we were going to get some time alone, no Clare, no distractions, just me and my best friend.

I got to his on the Thursday afternoon as he opened the door he almost dragged me in. He was excited as I was. He had some new porn and was keen for us to watch it, it was a bit more specialist than the usual straight, lesbian and three way we watched.

Straight upstairs, into his room and into the panties bag. We were now both full on slutty underwear dressing. I had no fear visiting shops and picking out outfits and neither by the look of it was Paul.

He'd been busy. I was blown away when he pulled out a black one piece which attached to stockings but the best part was it was crotchless. His cock fully exposed. Mine a bit more sedate, always liked a one piece, always liked stockings. We both looked each other up and down admiring how we both looked.

We headed back downstairs taking up position on his long sofa. Paul dug out the first video and stuck it on.

It wasn't long before we both sat there stroking ourselves watching Paul's latest find. I had never watched fetish videos but this was our fetish, pee.

Two hours of watching girls pee on girls, on guys and vice versa. Peeing themselves and playing in it. This was the horniest thing I'd ever seen.

As we lay on the sofa we were now touching each other, gently teasing each others hard cocks, I needed Paul's cock.

I made him stand up in front of me, his hard cock framed by the gap in his lacy body, I leant in and took him in my mouth.

He leant back slightly as I took him deeper almost gagging on his length.

I swirled my tongue around his tip, wanking him with my mouth feeling him twitch as he neared climax.

Our pace quickened as I tongued his entire cock cradling his balls with my hand. I could feel the moment as I pulled off him and let him cum all over my face, his cream running over my mouth, down my chin, dripping onto my lace covered body. He finished off stroking his last few drops into my mouth, me eagerly swallowing them down. God I'd missed this.

Paul disappeared for a second but came back with some gel. This was new.

It was purple as he placed a dollop in his hand then smeared it on my hard cock.

It was cold but made my cock tingle making me feel as if I was harder.

He pulled me up from the sofa and walked behind it. He took another dollop of the gel and worked it around his hole, "fuck me", he said as he leant forward over the sofa exposing himself.

I gently nuzzled my cock between his cheeks my tip finding him. I started to slip inside, the gel was giving an added sensation as I slid deeper into him.

I started to grind against him my cock sliding easily in and out. I reached around and started to tease his limp cock, quickly making it hard again.

I seemed like I was nowhere near orgasm as I was now fucking Paul quite hard. He was really into it pushing back against me if I didn't go deep enough.

Finally I could feel the ache in my balls, the tingle in my legs as I started to cum.

I forced my last few strokes as my last few drops emptied into him.

This wasn't over yet, I pulled out grabbing the gel smearing his cock with it as I threw myself over the sofa, I wanted to be fucked that hard. Paul took the hint smearing my arse with the gel and taking no time to push his thick length inside me.

I winced as I felt him push deep into me but that soon gave way to waves of pleasure as he pounded against me.

It seemed not to take very long as Paul slumped against my back, I could feel his cock twitching as he filled me with his cream. We both slumped onto the sofa, clawing at each others lacy bodies, writhing against each others cocks, enjoying each others bodies.

We both almost said at once how much we'd missed these times. I then started telling him about Clare and myself, what we got up to, our wet walk in the countryside. He was finding my exploits quite a turn on as we chatted also about our threesome.

We decided we needed to take this upstairs. As we reached the top he turned left straight to the bathroom, I was hoping this was where it was going.

Paul climbed in the bath first and immediately knelt down as I stepped in standing over him. The video we had just been watching was leading our play.

As I stood over him he told me he wanted to be covered in pee, his face, body, all over his cock. Just let me have it all.

I directed my cock and unleashed my stream, I started on his body working up to his face and then finally directed my powerful pee all over his exposed cock.

Paul went to town smearing the pee in his hair and into the lace of the body, he was loving it.

He positioned his face at the end of my stream and lowered his mouth onto my cock as the last few drops of pee dropped onto his chin, he took me in his mouth making me hard quite quickly.

I needed what he just had, I was never a pee drinker, cum yes, but was always up for trying something new.

We swapped positions as I knelt at his feet, his fat cock hanging over me. I knelt there stroking my hard on as he started to pee. It was a torrent, like he'd been saving it. My body, my hair, my cock and now finally my open mouth filling with his warm pee. I wasn't going to swallow it but letting it fill my mouth then rolling down my chin covering my lacy body.

I frantically wanked myself to orgasm as he finished drenching me in his pee, we were both soaked and so, so horny. We stood up grinding against each other, our pee and cum covered bodies wrapping themselves together as we explored each others mouths with our tongues.

As we showered off still wearing our lingerie, touching and soaping each other I was struck by how quickly we'd both invested ourselves in our relationship. We both knew it was purely sex with some pee and panties thrown in.

Clare, Paul and I all threw ourselves into our games. We still had a couple more days of fun this weekend but it needed a phone call to complete our trio.

Wetboy68
Wetboy68
22 Followers