A White Tiger and The Wolf Ch. 11

Story Info
The Battle and The New Moon Ceremony.
9.7k words
4.76
23.4k
15

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry this chapter has took a long time to be written and posted but, I have not been well and ended up in hospital for a few weeks and then another week stuck in bed at home.

I'm glad to say that I am now much better and I've started writing again.

I would like to thank my editor who has done a great job editing my story for me. I would also like to thank Jaz, Whitesabretooth and Austin for all their help with this chapter.

I hope you enjoy my story as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Please leave me feedback and any comments about this chapter. As they are always welcome.

Have fun reading.

From Kay.

---------------------------------------

CHAPTER 11. The Battle and The new Moon Ceremony.

It was very early the next morning when Kay woke up. Bradley was still asleep, his hair strewn across the pillows. She was feeling very weird; she could actually feel it; her Tiger in her mind, and knew she was getting ready to come forth tonight. Kay tried to get back to sleep considering it was only 5am but it was no use; she couldn't stay in bed any longer.

Kay got up and went and had a quick shower. She decided not to wake her mate, as he was sleeping so soundly; she smiled, looking back at him, tangled in the sheets. "she reddened, remembering the night before, and the way they were with each other." She left him a note on her pillow telling him to come to the kitchen as this where she was heading.

Kay decided she would start on the order she had in her email; 24 chocolate fudge cakes, and, considering that breakfast wasn't prepared until 7am, she decided she had enough time to get Ma Baker's order done; Ma Baker owned a Bakery in the high street in Epsom, which was only 20 miles away, and she could get one of Bradley's Beta's to deliver them for her.

With this in mind, she went downstairs quietly and tiptoed past Charlie's door, on the first floor landing. She didn't want to wake him yet; she knew today was going to be hectic.

Kay went into the Kitchen made herself a coffee and got a bowl of cornflakes and cold milk. Once she had eaten, sitting at the kitchen table, she put on an apron and got everything that she would need, for the order.

Kay had a thought; Damn, I need the boxes from my cottage. There was a phone in the kitchen, so she picked it up and dialled Travis' extension number.

"Hi Travis, sorry if I woke you, but could I possibly have Zippy and Bungle now for just a while."

Travis checked the bedside clock; it was only 5.30am. What on earth was his new Alpha Female doing at this time in the morning, he thought.

Samantha stirred beside him. "Who is on the phone this early in the morning?"

"It's Princess Kay; she wants Zippy and Bungle now."

"Well you had better wake them, and I will tell her they will be there soon." Samantha said, sitting up and touching his shoulder, as he moved to get out of bed.

Travis grumbled, as he got out of bed and headed to his son's room, and woke them up.

Samantha meanwhile was chatting to Kay on the phone.

"Hi Princess Kay," she said, "what're you doing at this time in the morning."

"I know it's early, and I'm sorry to wake everyone up, but I have an order to complete for the bakery in the high street, and I need to go to my cottage and get a few things, so I need my guards with me."

"Oh", said Samantha. "But why this early?"

"Well, I'm feeling very nervous about today, and couldn't sleep so I decided to get up and bake; It's what I used to do at home when I couldn't sleep."

"Do you want all the boys then? Didn't Bradley say you had to have them all with you when you were outside?"

"Oh god- I forgot all about that? Would you mind sending all of them to me then, I'm in the kitchen. Tell them to wear just jeans and T-shirts, not the uniforms, on the off chance someone is watching my house."

"Ok; they will be with you in a while, give them some time to get dressed," said Samantha.

"Thanks very much, and I'm sorry I woke you so early," Kay said, her voice crackling over the line.

"Don't worry your highness, that's fine."

"You know, don't you think when it is just us that you could call me Kay, and not your highness, madam, or Princess? I would feel a lot better."

"Oh, no; I can't do that! It would be disrespectful; not only are you my Alpha female but you are a princess. I have to respect that."

Kay thought for a moment, trying to find a compromise.

"Ok, then how's this; when we are in front of the pack, you use my title, but when it's just us, call me Kay and I will call you Sam. Is that ok?"

Sam thought about it for a while. "Alright, I'll agree to that, Kay."

"That's great," Kay said, her smile echoing through her voice. "Thanks, I would love having you as a friend, and friends don't need to use titles. Please, send the boys to me soon, and I will get them some breakfast here."

"Ok, bye for now."

"Bye," Kay said, and put the phone down.

Kay put the phone down and started thinking on how she was going to get to her house.

They could use the big bullet proof SUV that Bradley had recently bought, but that would draw attention to them. I wonder how far I can teleport, Kay thought.

She decided to teleport from here to her kitchen, as it would probably be the safest way to just try it out; so if the compound was being watched like Jason thought, then no-one would know that she had left the compound.

While Kay waited for her guards, she went about making them some pancake flats, knowing that this was their usual breakfast every morning.

The brothers arrived in the kitchen, dressed in jeans and shirts, with jackets over the top to hide the fact they were all wearing shoulder holsters underneath them.

"Zippy sniffed, as they neared the kitchen, before sighing happily; pancake flats."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm," he said. "Smells Divine! What kind did you make."

In the middle of the table sat four different plates of pancake flats.

"I made Blueberry, Chocolate, Sultana and Plain; here is the Maple syrup," replied Kay.

"How did you know what was our favourites?" Bungle asked.

"I've been watching what you like for breakfast and made a mental note for future reference," Kay replied.

Soon all that could be heard were a lot of "Mmmmmm"s and "Arrrrrrrrrrrr"s as the brother's all eat their pancakes.

When they had finished Kay explained where they were going and how they were getting there. She told them all to link hands and hold tight.

Kay began to glow and closed her eyes. In her mind, she pictured her kitchen at home.

The boys felt like they were being squashed, and then the kitchen in the compound faded. When they looked again, they could see Kay's kitchen and when Kay opened her eyes she was home.

"That was a very odd sensation," said George.

"Is it always like that, teleporting from one place to another?" asked Jeffery.

"No; the more times you do it, the less you feel it," Kay replied.

"We cannot stay here long, otherwise Bradley will wake up and worry."

"I just need some supplies and my address book; I left them behind when I was here last time."

The boys looked around the kitchen, while the waited. It was just as big, if not bigger, than the one at the compound, but this one had a lot more equipment in it.

Kay had collected her boxes and baking tins and colours from the cabinet in the corner, and she also grabbed her design book; she hadn't forgotten she had to make the anniversary cake for the White Cat Hotel in a weeks time. She put them all into 3 boxes and the boys held on to them for her.

"Ready to go back, boys?" she asked.

They held hands and teleported back to the compound. It was still only 6.15am, and a lot of the pack were still sleeping. They had only been away 15 minutes.

"God! I wish I could travel that way all the time," said George. "It would make live very easy."

"It would, but I still like to use my legs most of the time," Kay replied.

"I don't think I could travel that way much," said Bungle. "It felt like someone was trying to squash my body up."

Zippy and Bungle stayed with Kay, while George and Jeffery went to dining hall to see if anyone else was awake, while Kay started making up the mixture for the chocolate fudge cakes.

Soon she had the boys greasing tins; once they had finished, she put the mixture in the tins and put them in the ovens. There were 4 ovens in the kitchen, with all the hungry pack to feed; they needed them all.

There was a lovely aroma coming from the kitchen. Now, wolves have an acute sense of smell and many of the people in the mansion were now waking up to a very pleasant, sweet smell, wafting up the stairs from the kitchen.

Charlie came in, just as Kay was finishing putting the last of the ordered cakes into the oven.

"What on earth is happening in my kitchen, Princess?" he asked.

"Sorry Charlie, but I got an order from the Bakery in the high street in Epsom, and she wants 24 of my chocolate fudge cakes."

"Well, I hope you make a few extra for the rest of us; otherwise we will have a strike on our hands. Last time you baked these chocolate fudge cakes I ended up hiding one, or I would have never have had one for myself," replied Charlie, chuckling.

Kay set to work making some more for everyone else, while the boys got the ones that had baked out of the oven. There were cakes everywhere by the time they had finished.

Just then, Bradley walked in and went straight to Kay and hugged her.

"Do you know everyone can smell this wonderful smell, and half the pack have their tongues hanging out? Even our visitors are whining for cake."

"I'm sorry honey, I just couldn't sleep, so I decided to bake and do the order for Ma Baker."

"You make cakes for Ma Baker in Epsom?" asked Jason.

"Yes. Why do you ask?" said Kay.

"When we go for supplies, we always stop at Ma Baker's and get some cakes and pastries. It's the best place to go," answered Jason.

"I've been supplying her with cakes and pastries for the last six months. Every order she sends me, she always increases it," said Kay.

"Now we know who the cook is! I think she will be getting more orders," said Jason, laughing.

Bradley noticed that there were some packing cases in the kitchen with cardboard cake boxes in and he went over to have a look. He picked up Kay's design book. We never bought these with us when we picked Kay up, Bradley thought. How on earth did they get here?

Just then Kay noticed what Bradley was looking at.

Uh....Oh....she thought.

Bradley turned to Kay.

How did this get here, he asked her through their bond.

Hmmmmm.....Well, I took my guards with me and went and got them from my cottage.

You got them from your cottage, Bradley replied angrily.

Yeah, I needed them, so I teleported over there along with my guards and we got them and came straight back.

Bradley was so angry, he forgot to talk through their link and he roared at Kay loudly.

"YOU LEFT THE COMPOUND AND WENT TO YOUR COTTAGE TO GET THESE THINGS? HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOU SAFE IF YOU JUST UP AND GO WHENEVER YOU PLEASE, WITHOUT TELLING ANYBODY WHERE YOU ARE?!" roared Bradley.

Kay was shaking; Bradley had never been this angry with her. She couldn't understand the problem, though; she was only gone fifteen minutes. How could that have hurt?

"Bradley, "we weren't gone long." . We went straight there and came back. No harm done."

Bradley was trying to calm down. He knew he had upset Kay by shouting, but his wolf was close to the surface and he wanted to protect his mate.

"Kay, honey, you must always tell someone where you are, at all times," he said, walking towards her.

Kay knew he would be upset if he found out; she just didn't realise how upset.

I'm sorry Brad, she said, through their link. I just didn't think it through.

It's ok, but next time just make sure you tell someone where you are, please?

"Bradley closed the distance between them, and gave Kay a hug." They were still hugging when Isobel came in.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm; smells nice in here, I hope they are for the pack," Isobel said.

"Some are; the rest are for Ma Baker," replied Kay.

"Bradley, do you think that someone could deliver them for me, please?" asked Kay.

"Sure. I'll get Frankie to deliver them when she goes out for supplies," answered Bradley.

Everyone went into the dinning room to have breakfast.

Nathan came over to spoke to Bradley.

"My Alphas, I have Thomas and his gang in the medical Centre. It seems they tried to freeze themselves, to stop the stinging; now, they have frostbite," he said.

"How did they try and freeze themselves?" Bradley asked.

"They all went and stood in the big meat locker for an hour and, well..." he shrugged, his expression nonplussed.

Isobel looked at the clock; it was now 8.30am, and she was due to administer the antidote at 9am.

"Nathan, I have to administer the antidote to the stinging sap at 9am, so I will treat the frost bite at the same time, if you like," said Isobel.

"How are they, Nathan?" asked Bradley.

"By all accounts, they got no sleep last night, and after sitting in the waterfall for three hours with the stinging getting worse no matter what they tried. They decided to try the freezer, and all that has done is cause more pain so I would say they have learnt their lesson," replied Nathan.

"I think after breakfast we shall go over there and see for ourselves whether they have learnt their lesson or not," said Bradley.

So after breakfast Kay, Bradley, Isobel and Nathan went over to the medical centre, followed by Zippy and George. While they were walking over there, George decided to ask a burning question he had been wondering all night.

"Excuse me, your highness ,"asked George. "But what effects does the stinging sap have on the body?"

"Well, the stinging sap, once it comes in contact with the skin, does two things; first, it heats up the area on which it sits. The warmer the body gets, the more the stinging continues, "answered Kay.

Shaking her head Isobel said, "Try this; think about what it is like to be stung with stinging nettles and then add that to being in contact with the sting all the time on your cock. Also, the more you move with the sap on, you the more painful it will become. There is no escape, until I administer the antidote," she said.

"Oh my god!" said Zippy, "I'm so glad it's not me."

When they got to the medical centre, there was a lot of commotion. Kay could hear Thomas screaming and crying, and he and Dean were constantly scratching their balls. The others were just screaming in agony.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, MY ALPHAS! PLEASE HELP US! WE PROMISE TO BE GOOD!" shouted Thomas.

"Have you learnt your lesson, Thomas," asked Bradley. "Have you all learnt that this pack will not tolerate bullying or sexual abuse in any way, shape, or form? Do you promise to behave for the rest of the time you are in this pack?"

"WE PROMISE!" they all shouted.

"Then, Isobel, please administer the antidote," asked Bradley.

Isobel went and got a large brown jar and some rubber gloves. She handed a pair to Nathan and they put them on. She then opened the jar. It had a strong lemony smell.

"Before we administer this antidote, I must inform you it has two specific side effects. One it will turn your skin yellow, which will last a week, whether you are in human form or wolf form. The second one leaves a lasting reminder on you; if ever you bully or abuse anyone in the future it will glow yellow and we will all know you have been bad. Do you agree for me to administer the antidote to you?" she asked.

"YES, WE AGREE," they all said, "JUST MAKE THE PAIN STOP!"

Soon they were all covered in yellow paste, and the screaming turned into whimpering, as the paste cooled down the reddened areas. Bradley and Kay started to walk out and leave them to it.

They were crossing the compound to go back into the mansion when Kay suddenly stopped walking and was glowing again a bit. She was just starring into space. Bradley remembered this is what happened when Kay last had a vision, and prayed that she didn't start screaming again.

Kay could see two large SUV's, heading out of the Park Avenue tunnel, with a large guy driving each. In one of them, another man was cradling a woman to him; she seemed to be in a great deal of pain and discomfort.

"Where shall we take everybody?" said the large man to the man holding the girl.

"Best head to The Black Wolf Pack," said the man, "as I think we will be safe there."

They continued down the road and Kay came out of her trance.

"What did you see?" asked Bradley.

"There are two Large black SUV's coming here tomorrow afternoon packed with people seeking refuge from Lazlo," Kay replied.

"Do you know who," asked Bradley.

"No but 3 of them are in a bad way."

"Come on lets get in the office and discuss what we are going to do," said Bradley. They went to the office and Bradley called his Beta's and his second in command Jason to him.

Kay explained to everyone what she saw in her vision.

"We will have to keep them separate for a bit, until we know we can trust them." Bradley said.

Bradley thought to Nathan.

Nathan you had best get the medical centre Isolation ward set up as soon as you can, as we're expecting company tomorrow afternoon.

Travis and Eric you will go down to the main gate to wait with Brian who will be on guard tomorrow afternoon and make sure you are armed as this could be a trap we can't take any chances, said Bradley.

As they were discussing what would be happening tomorrow, Harold and Maxamillion knocked on the office door.

"Come in", said Bradley.

"Bradley, do you mind if we borrow Kay for a minute?" asked Harold.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing; we just want to test her magic a bit," replied Maxamillion.

"Fine; Zippy, Bungle, Jeffery and George, you go with her," said Bradley.

When they had left the office Bradley wondered what they were going to teach her now.

Kay followed Harold and Maxamillion to the gym where she was yesterday morning.

"Kay, we know you can shield yourself and others but, we want to try something with you," said Harold.

"Have you ever heard of the enforcer shield?" asked Max.

"No, no I haven't. What on earth is it?" asked Kay.

"You boys, sit along the back wall, will you?" asked Harold.

Beverley walked in, carrying a snake coiled around her arm.

"This is a tame snake, so don't worry," she said, before she put the snake in a basket on the floor.

"Now, Kay, imagine that snake is getting ready to attack you. Keep your eyes locked on the snake and think of the enforcer shield, if you do it right the snake should end up in a blue sphere," said Harold.

Kay tried to picture the snake attacking her and started glowing. "She stared at the snake, thinking about how it was going to attack her; suddenly, she felt her mind reach out, and wrapped the snake in blue light." The snake was now contained in a blue sphere.

"Well done!" said Max.

"Now concentrate on shrinking the sphere a bit, but not too much. We don't want the snake to come in contact with the edges; otherwise, you'll kill Beverley's pet snake."

Kay concentrated, and to everyone's amazement the sphere shrunk around the snake.

"Ok, stop that's enough. Well done," said Max.

"Now, concentrate on the snake again, and think, 'release'," said Max.

All of a sudden the snake was free.

Beverley bent down and picked it up and willed it back to her room.

"That was brilliant," said Harold. "We wondered whether you would be able to use the enforcer; it's a very powerful weapon to be able to control because it's made of magical energy. If a person or animal tried to break the sphere from the inside, they would be killed instantly."