A Whole Lotta Lyndsey

Story Info
A voluptuous amazon teaches a short king about pleasure.
2.7k words
4.7
12.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jude was five-six, wiry, and had a face that could be better described as pretty than handsome; Lyndsey was blonde, beautiful, and BUILT: six-two in heels, fat tits like ripe melons, juicy thighs, and a bubble-butt Jude could rest his forearm on. The two of them were all too happy to make their friends uncomfortable with impromptu make out sessions or keep their neighbors up every night with pleasurable moans from their apartment.

They were truly the most passionate couple you'd ever seen, if not an unusual one to look at.

Amazing to think that their relationship started off with a prank.

At first Jude had been surprised at his friend's generosity that night. Setting him up on a date wasn't normally the kind of thing Jason did, but he figured he deserved a break after graduating college without having scored even one girl's phone number all four years.

He showered, shaved, put on his best - and only - suit, and went to the restaurant. The fears that he would be meeting some dumpy chess club girl immediately disappeared when he saw the angel waiting for him at the table: her full lips that begged to be kissed, big blue eyes, hair like gold silk, and generous cleavage bursting from her black dress.

"Are you Jude?"

He gulped. "Yeah.

"I'm Lyndsey, nice to meet you."

She thought he was charming and sweet; he thought she was enchanting and funny. Jude couldn't believe how lucky he was.

About twenty minutes into the date, Lyndsey said "Let me go powder my nose." When she stood up to her full, majestic height, Jude suddenly felt like he was in an ancient Greek temple. She smiled and walked away; A man sitting at one of the other tables glanced at her as she walked past him, he then locked eyes with Jude and started chuckling.

Jude snorted. He pulled out his phone and texted Jason:

Haw! hHaw! Real funny, dickhead.

Jason's response was three laughing face emojis with three eggplants.

He thought about walking out then and there, but that would've been rude to Lyndsey. It would be better to just ride the date out, then text her tomorrow with some vague excuse about he's too busy to date right now.

Lyndsey came back right after the waiter had set their plates down.

"Don't you just love it when you come back from the bathroom and your food is waiting for you?" She asked as she sat down.

"Um, yeah, it's great." He poked at his salmon.

Lyndsey started twirling fettuccini around her fork, an awkward smile on her face. "I bet you were surprised at how tall I was, huh?"

"What? Oh, no. I mean ... you're not that tall."

"Please don't. I'm the same height as both my brothers." She chuckled. "I'm not self-conscious about it, at least not anymore. High school was rough though." She ate a forkful of pasta.

"I know what that's like. I'm surprised you didn't run off when you saw how short I was."

"To tell you the truth, I'm not one of those girls who obsesses about guys' heights, I'd be a hypocrite if I did."

Jude smiled at that. "Jason is such a dick, he thought he was being so funny setting us up."

"Listen, I wouldn't be insulted if you wanted to end this right now."

"Nah, you're cool."

They laughed and talked while they ate, finishing a whole bottle of wine. When Lyndsey invited Jude to her place, he was too buzzed to say no. She showed him to the couch once they were in her apartment.

"It's been a minute since I had a guy back here," she purred, stroking Jude's thigh.

"Uh huh." His cock was getting hard. "Me too. I mean - "

"I know what you mean." She smelled like flowers.

"You're beautiful."

"Thank you." She placed her hands on his cheeks and gently pulled him in for a kiss. Her lips were so soft. He let her tongue creep into his mouth.

After a few minutes, he pulled back.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"I need to tell you something."

"What?"

"I'm ..." He took a deep breath. "I'm ... a virgin.

Lyndsey smiled, she gently stroked his cheek. "That's fine."

"Really? You still want to be with me?" Jude smiled in relief, now his dick was hard as a diamond.

"Of course, I think it's sweet. I've always wanted to take someone's virginity." She stood up and kicked off her heels. "I'm going to make this a very special night for you."

She reached behind her back and unzipped her dress, then tugged it down to let her tits pop out. They looked even bigger naked: plump, round, and each as big as Jude's head. Jude reached for them, but his arms were too short, and she was too tall. Lyndsey bent down, grabbed Jude's hands, and placed them on her breasts; he squeezed them, they were so soft and warm.

"Do you love them?" she asked.

"Oh, God, yes." He struggled to contain her copious flesh in his delicate hands; precum started to ooze from the tip of his dick.

"They're all yours."

Here was this towering example of feminine perfection offering herself to him, it almost didn't seem real.

She let him fondle her for another minute before turning around and sliding off the rest of her dress to reveal her pale, voluptuous ass. It was like twin moons in front of Jude's face, and he felt like he was going to turn into a werewolf. She ripped off her thong and smacked her right cheek.

"I love my ass." She bent over to twerk. Jude's face grew hot, his dick felt like it was close to bursting out of his pants as he watched Lyndsey's pale badonkadonk quivering in front of him.

She turned around, pulled Jude up by his collar and said, "You ready?"

He nodded. After throwing off his jacket, he tried to unbutton his shirt, but his fingers kept slipping.

Lyndsey touched his hand. "It's alright, I got this." She carefully undid each button, then slid the shirt off, smiling and giving him warm eye contact the whole time. Jude wasn't just about to lose his virginity; he was going to lose it to a beautiful angel who actually cared about him. But it was when she whipped off his belt that he suddenly became nervous.

"Wait, I need to tell you -"

"It's alright," she unzipped his pants, "I don't really care about" - she pulled off his underwear and gasped - "size. Oh my god!" She caressed his organ. "It's like a zucchini. It's like a baby's arm hold a plum." Jude winced, he felt like he could cum any second. She touched his balls. "These feel swollen, when was the last time you jerked off?"

"Never." He winced again. "When I was thirteen, my mom walked in on me. She spent all day telling me how filthy I was. I've been afraid to touch myself ever since."

"Oh, you poor thing, you don't understand pleasure." She took his shift in both hands and gave it a light squeeze. "Don't worry, I'm gonna milk this king cobra for you."

Lyndsey eased Jude back onto the couch, positioned herself over him, and slid her sopping wet pussy onto Jude's enormous member; each of them shuddered. Her warm, moist sex around his manhood was the greatest sensation he had ever felt; he had to summon all his willpower to stop himself from cumming then and there.

"That feels so good," Jude whispered.

"It's about to feel even better."

She started to slowly grind side to side, rubbing her clit against his pubic bone. He wrapped his arms around her waist, the feeling of finally having a woman's skin against his body was good enough to make a tear roll down his cheek.

She engulfed Jude's face in her cleavage as she started to buck, undulating her hips back and forth with practiced rhythm. Jude slid his hands to her ass cheeks, squeezing them like a man holding on for the ride of his life.

"Smack my ass, baby," Lyndsey moaned.

Jude gave her cheeks a gingerly tap.

"I said smack it," she ordered. "I can take it."

He raised his hands as high as he could and delivered two thunderous claps to his lover's badonkadonk.

"That's more like it, baby."

Their bodies were steaming-hot against each other; pussy-juice dripped down Jude's cock; red patches bloomed on Lyndsey's body as her panting grew more intense. Jude had been trying to hold his orgasm to savor the feeling of being connected to Lyndsey, but now he was almost at his limit.

"Mmnnaspld," he moaned into her titty meat.

Lyndsey reared back. "What'd you say, baby?" she panted.

"I said I'm gonna explode!"

"Explode! Explode inside me, baby. Gimme all that good cum!"

After a few more quick pumps, Lyndsey froze: her body went rigid, her eyes rolled back in her head, her pussy clamped around Jude's cock like a trap; Jude let go: his muscles tensed, and his balls contracted as thick cum rocketed into Lyndsey's womb. There was one volley, then another, then another; his pulsing dick had a mind of its own, sending wave after wave of pleasure into Jude's brain.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ooohh! Oooohhhh!" Lyndsey moaned. Back arched and body quivering, she gripped the back of the couch as though her raw ecstasy would launch her into the ceiling.

They shuddered with one final orgasm before Lyndsey collapsed onto Jude - he felt so small with her on top of him - it felt good somehow, safe. They held each other, panting, their bodies slick with sweat. Once his cock softened, she rolled off of him. They sat there, catching their breath.

"That was amazing." Lyndsey caressed his cheek. "You're perfect."

Then Jude started crying.

"What's wrong?"

"It's ..." he tried to say through his tears. "It's just ... I never thought I would get to do that with anyone, especially someone as beautiful as you."

"Oh, baby." She pulled him into her arms. "I'm here now. Don't worry, you'll never be alone again." She gently stroked his head until he fell asleep.

Jude woke up on the couch the next morning. At first, he thought the previous night had been a dream, then he realized he was still in Lyndsey's apartment, and still naked. He heard something sizzling in the next room, smelled the delicious aroma of bacon. He followed his nose into the kitchen where Lyndsey was standing at the stove.

"Morning, sleepy head," she said with a blissful smile. She was wearing nothing but Jude's shirt from the night before, it left the bottom of her ass cheeks hanging out, the top two buttons were unbuttoned to accommodate her cleavage

They sat down at the dining table with plates of fluffy eggs and crispy bacon. They didn't talk much while eating, just smiled at each other between bites.

"You're a good cook," Jude said after he finished.

"My mom always told me: 'The best way to make a man happy is to keep his balls empty, and his stomach full."

"Well, mission accomplished."

She giggled. "Last night was amazing."

"You did most of the work."

"Hey, don't be modest. You got the kind of dick I've been dreaming about."

He looked down at his member. "I've always known it was ... above average, but I haven't done anything with it."

She rubbed his hand. "That's what I'm here for. What's something you've always wanted to do?"

"Everything."

"Okay, well, what's the first thing that pops into your head?"

He looked at Lyndsey's chest, her massive tits threatening to pop the buttons off Jude's white shirt.

"Titty fucking?"

Lyndsey smiled. She gathered the plates in silverware, took them into the kitchen, then came out a second later, and started slowly unbuttoning the shirt. Jude's cock was rock hard once she flung it off and lied down on the table.

"Go ahead."

Jude jumped onto the table, straddled Lyndsey's rib cage with his thighs, planted his cock in her cleavage, and squeezed her breasts around him, the head of his cock poking through the top of her cleavage.

"No one's ever been able to stick their whole dick through," said Lyndsey with glee.

It wasn't as smooth as her wet pussy, but it still felt good. He rolled his hips while kneading her warm, soft titty meat around his member. He had to go slow, but that just meant he could savor the experience more.

Their eyes locked, they smiled at each other.

Jude's pleasure kept building. When he felt himself reaching climax, he stopped undulating his hips, and started shaking Lyndsey's tits like giant eight-balls; Lyndsey raised her head and opened her mouth. He stopped, shot a load onto her face. She swallowed it.

While Jude panted, Lyndsey wiped some residual cum on her nose into her mouth with her pinky and said, "That tastes so good."

Noticing how much his knees hurt from kneeling on the table, Jude hopped off, Lyndsey followed. They faced each other - even in her bare feet, Jude's face only came up to Lyndsey's breasts, so he had to look up to meet her eyes. He placed his hands on her waist, then ran his hands over her hips to grab her voluptuous ass. He couldn't believe that just the evening before, he had been thinking about walking out on her. This woman had a face like Margot Robbie, a body like Kate Upton, a booty like Beyonce, and she was all his. How much luckier could a guy be?

"Do you want to take a shower?" she asked.

Getting covered in the hot water, rubbing suds all over each other's body, it was almost as pleasurable as actual sex. Jude explored every inch of Lyndsey's Amazonian figure with his hands, polishing her like a devotee polishing the idol of a goddess. She shampooed his hair, slowly, sweetly. She then ran her hands down his torso to start washing his dick - if Jude hadn't spent himself from the tit-fucking, he'd have gotten rock hard.

After toweling off, Jude went to find his clothes. His pants were by the couch, he picked them up and pulled his phone out of the pocket to check if he had any message. There was a text from Jason:

Hey dude, sorry about last night. No hard feelings? Come by and we'll talk about how I can make it up to you.

Lyndsey came out wearing a towel around her chest. "What is it?"

"It's Jason, he's invited me over to apologize." He smirked. "Do you want to come with me?"

"Help me pick out something to wear."

Lyndsey wore a baby-blue sweetheart crop top that showed off her ample cleavage, and a pair of tight jeans to flatter the curves of her badonkadonk. Jude thought she looked good, but not nearly as good as the look on Jason's face when he opened the door and saw them together.

"I brought Lyndsey," said Jude, giving her right butt cheek a squeeze, "is that all right?"

"Um ... yeah." Jason stared at them awkwardly.

"Aren't you gonna invite us in?" asked Lyndsey.

"What? Oh, yeah. Come and sit down."

Jason took the armchair, Lyndsey and Jude snuggled together on the couch.

"It was really nice of you to invite us over to see how our date went," Jude said with a knowing smile.

Jason continued to stare. "Ugh ..."

"Thanks for introducing me to such a sweet guy," said Lyndsey, running her fingers through Jude's hair. "We had a lot of fun last night."

They started making out - moaning, shamelessly sticking their tongues in each other's mouths. Jason watched them for over a full minute before saying "Alright, alright, you can stop."

Jude pulled his face away from Lyndsey's. "What do you mean, Jason?"

"Yeah," said Lyndsey, "can't a girl show her new man some lovin'?"

"I know you're just fucking with me."

"What makes you say that?" asked Lyndsey.

"Come on, there's no way a girl like you is so crazy about a guy like him."

Jude squinted. "Some friend you are."

"Sorry, but I'm just being honest. Lyndsey, what could he possibly have that makes you fall in love after one date?"

Lyndsey unbuckled Jude's belt, unzipped his fly, and pulled out his anaconda. Jason's eyes went wide.

"How's that?" said Lyndsey.

Jude gave Jason a satisfied smile, then started making out with Lyndsey again.