A Whole New Experience

Story Info
Robert can't hold out for Charlotte at a nude beach.
1.6k words
4.23
26.8k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/11/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never been so nervous in my entire life and I had good reason to be this way. I was being dragged to a nude beach with my best friend Charlotte. To understand this whole situation we're going to have to go back a bit.

Me and Charlotte had been friends since the second grade and I had had a crush on her for almost as long. Whenever she asked me to go out and do something with her I would do it. We had just finished high school and I was still doing this. I guess that's how I ended up in a car going to the nude part of a beach with her.

She had heard of a secluded spot in some bushes on this beach and wanted to go check it out with me. The thought of seeing her naked seemed great so I agreed but now that I was on the way there I was having second thoughts. Putting naked, virgin me with naked her could lead to unlimited embarrassing situations. I wasn't exactly worried about my appearance as I was average in about everything from my height to my dick size. It was the fact that I had a hair trigger that concerned me. Just about anything could instantly make me hard.

All of these worrisome thoughts were quickly put to an end when Charlotte in her light southern accent said "we're here."

I hoped out of her car and asked "so are you sure about this hidden spot?"

"I'm positive about it. We'll stay away from the crowd and just enjoy the freedom."

"So do we take our clothes with us or just leave them at the front?" I asked trying to buy myself a little time.

"We take our clothes with us. Now will you stop asking questions and come on to the changing area." She said walking to the entrance.

We quickly made it to the entrance that had several changing booths so you couldn't be seen from the clothes section of the beach. We each picked one and headed in. My changing room was bigger then I thought and had two doors one on the nude beach side and one on the clothes beach side. I quickly sat down on a bench to try and calm myself before going out there. My heart was pounding as I took off my shoes and socks. Doing this was way out of my comfort zone and my body was letting me know. I stopped undressing after removing my shirt to take some deep breaths when the clothes beach door busted open and a grinning Charlotte walked in. She closed the door and sat down across from me on a different beach.

"My changing room got taken so I figured we could change in this one together." She said lifting up her tank top.

It was at this moment I really began to realize how hot Charlotte was. Her dark brown eyes and light brown wavy hair fit perfectly on her cute face. She was about 5,6 with a slime figure and nicely sized breast. My mind had wondered off to another planet thinking about her but was quickly brought back.

"Earth to Robert, hey welcome back. Can you undo my bra for me?" She said turning around.

I was paralyzed by this question and could only utter out an "uhhh."

"We're both about to be completely nude I think you can take off my top."

Without replying I lifted my hands up and unhooked her bra. She quickly pulled it off and faced me now only wearing her shorts. Her perfect tits laid out for me to see. If I hadn't been so nervous I would have instantly got a hard on.

She began to take off her shorts reviling her black panties. I had gone back to my almost paralyzed state watching her do this. When her shorts were off she looked at me with a smile and said "you know you have to get undressed to, right?"

I replied with a simple "ya" as I pulled off my jeans. As I did this she pulled off her panties and I was shocked to see that her pussy was completely shaved. Once again my nerves saved me from getting completely hard.

With all her clothes off she starred at me and finally said "I guess it's time for your big revival."

I gave a quick little laugh and slowly dropped my boxers to the ground. My nerves had helped me from getting hard but they had also turned my flaccid dick into nothing but a one inch head.

Charlotte ,with somewhat of a giggle, said "Well I hope it gets bigger."

My face turned a whole new shade of red and I looked down embarrassed unable to respond.

She followed that up with "Hey I'm just joking. You're just a grower, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. Now come on, let's go enjoy the beach."

I don't know if what she said made me feel any better but nevertheless I headed out the changing room with her onto the beach. Lucky for us the beach wasn't that crowded and we were able to make it to the bushes unseen. We pushed our way through them until we found the little clearing completely separate from the main beach.

"See I told you the hidden spot was here. Now we can enjoy the beach in private." She said laying down.

I laid down next to her and looked up at the sky trying to think of anything but the situation I was in now.

She rolled over on her side and said "So let me guess, this is the craziest thing you've ever done?"

I nodded yes. I wasn't a very out going guy so it was true this was the craziest thing I had done.

"I have to get you out more." she said putting her hand on my stomach. The moment her warm smooth hand touched my skin my dick kicked into full gear. It quickly began to grow and get hard. "I knew you were a grower." She said almost surprisingly. By the time she finished saying that I was at my full 5 and 1/2 inches. I began to apologize and tried to sit up but her hand stayed and held me down. "What just happened was natural it's no reason to leave. Just sit down and relax."

"Umm ok I just didn't want to make you uncomfortable."

"It's fine but I have to ask, did me putting my hand on you do that?"

"Well it's... I just... ya your hand did it" I said defeated.

"So what if I do this." Her hand slid down to my thigh and began to rub it. My dick twitched in the air and I could feel myself already getting close.

"Oh wow, are you close? Did I make you this hard?"

"Umm yes uhh to both... to both of the questions"

"Aww I have a secret admirer." She said removing her hand from my thigh and using it to blow a kiss to my dick. When the air from that kiss hit my dick it was over. I couldn't hold back any more. My body tensed up and I began to shoot out cum. It covered my dick my legs and some even got on Charlotte's leg. I was mortified at what had just happened but Charlotte had laid back down on her back and was giggling away.

"You just blew your load without even touching yourself." She said in between laughing.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, it was an accident. I can't believe this is happening."

"Don't be apologizing, I take it as a compliment, really. I didn't even know a guy could cum without being touched."

"It's just... I wish..." I was cut off by Charlotte leanings over and kissing me.

"Wow" was the only word I could say.

"And that's my way of repaying your compliment. Now how about we have a little bit of fun?" She said as she got on top of me.

"I... well, I'm..."

"A virgin. It's ok just lay back and I'll take care of the rest.

I laid back flat on the ground and Charlotte smiled. She leaned down and kissed me then grabbed my hands. She laid them on her breast and slowly moved them down her body to her waist. This alone got me back fully hard. She then with light hands took my dick and guided it in. We both let out gentle gasps.

"Look at you, you're not a virgin anymore. Now let me do all the work. I don't expect you to last to long so just tell me when you can't hold yourself back." She then slowly went up and then down. A wave of pleasure went throughout my entire body. She went up and down like this three more times before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Charlotte I think I'm going to uhhh." She lifted herself off of me and I began to shoot out my load. When I was done I looked up to see Charlotte's stomach covered in cum. I dropped my head back on the ground and started talking deep breaths.

"So how was your first time?" She asked biting her lower lip.

"It was amazing, you were amazing."

"Well aren't you sweet. You weren't too bad yourself besides your stamina but, we can work on that. At least you weren't a two pump chump." She said standing up. "Oh it's late. We should clean up and get back to the car.

"Wait, work on my stamina?" I said confused.

"Well I can't just leave you at four pumps now can I. I think you should come over tomorrow and see if we can get you to a whole minute if you want."

"Sounds great to me!"