A Whore for the King Pt. 01

Story Info
A virgin arrives at the whorehouse.
1.3k words
4.51
16.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers

This story is categorized as science fiction/fantasy, but there are no ray guns or robots. No wizards. No orcs. It is a tale of fictional people living in a fictional kingdom in England a long time ago. There's a lot of sex, but there are a lot of words devoted to plot and character. Isn't sex more exciting when it involves people we care about? It's my hope that King Alfred, Prince Harold, Princess Alana, Queen Mother Eunice, Sir Robert Robertson, and (especially) Sarah the Whore capture your attention. All characters are adults over 18. This series has 10 parts. A few - including part 1 - are very short.

--------------------------------------------

There are two brothels in the village of Middlebury.

The smaller, called Her Tender Mercy, caters to gentlemen with money and time for leisure. Members of the aristocracy visit the establishment; that includes King Alfred himself. The ladies are refined, dress in silk, and are immaculately clean. They are schooled in the latest practices from France. The private rooms are spacious and decorated tastefully. The finest wines are available - at commensurate prices.

The larger, called The Merry Widow, caters to the frugal and common. The women may not be as delightful, but they are pleasant, welcoming, and eager to provide their customers with all the pleasures they seek. It is a large establishment with small, plain rooms where business is conducted efficiently. Beer is served in the parlor. Lewd behavior and drunkenness is not tolerated.

Having two fine brothels in town gives the village of Middlebury something to boast about. Both establishments are managed by the same woman, Madame Alice, a former whore who demonstrated diplomatic and organizational skills that made her an obvious choice to take charge when the former madam retired. Madame Alice had something else to recommend her: friends in high places. That includes no less than King Alfred and his son, Prince Harold.

King Alfred, though happily married to Queen Eunice, liked variety as much as any man, and he sometimes visited Her Tender Mercy to have congress with Alice when she was known to be the best whore in the town's best brothel. They became quite fond of each other, so it was not surprising when the king gave Alice a special task.

"My son Harold just turned 18, and he needs to know the ways of women," King Alfred told her. "I would have you be the one to teach him. I can think of no woman I'd rather ask to introduce him to romance."

"I am honored, Your Highness," Alice said, climbing into bed naked, and reaching down to stroke the king's cock. "I would be happy to welcome Prince Harold to my bed."

And so it came to pass. Prince Harold was a tall handsome lad, but he had no experience with women before he entered Alice's private chamber. It made him nervous, and he had to work to conquer his fears. The effort was, of course, well worth it. Harold would never forget the things that happened that night. In the months ahead, Alice taught him all about the things men and women do in private.

He was too sensible to fall in love with a whore - princes simply aren't allowed to do such things - but Alice always occupied a special place in his heart. He returned to her bed over and over as the years passed, and their fondness for each other grew with every visit. The prince always tipped Alice handsomely, and he never failed to bring a gift. Candied fruit. Sweet wines. Silk. Perfumes from France.

Eventually the prince married a charming woman, Princess Beatrice, and loved her with all his heart. His visits to Alice grew infrequent. He sometimes visited just to chat, and these visits continued after Alice stopped working as a whore and became the Madame. The prince considered Alice to be wiser and more perceptive than some of the king's official advisors. It seemed that she understood the motivation of men better than any man.

And so it was no surprise that Alice was especially sympathetic when tragedy arrived. Prince Harold's wife Beatrice died in childbirth. Everyone had expected to celebrate the birth of an heir to the throne; instead they had to attend a royal funeral. Harold was heartbroken. Word of his mourning spread across the kingdom, and Alice wished she could comfort him, but he did not visit Her Tender Mercy during his time of grief.

Months passed. The official period of mourning ended. Life seemed to go on as usual. Middlebury grew increasingly prosperous, due in large measure to a trade agreement King Alfred negotiated with the kingdom to the north. The king also arranged the betrothal of Prince Harold to the eldest daughter of his new friend, King Swelt of Catacan; both kings were anxious for their kingdoms to profit from warmer relations. It was agreed that the wedding would occur when the princess turned 18. This saddened Alice, because it meant Prince Harold would have to endure three more years of loneliness.

Then tragedy struck again. King Alfred was tormented for months by a painful kidney stone. No medicine helped. Physicians repeatedly applied leeches that bled the King until he was white, but nothing worked. In the fullness of time the king died, and the sad prince was crowned. His coronation was subdued.

And that was the state of affairs when a handsome young woman came to Her Tender Mercy seeking employment. Like so many of the women who came from the country and asked to become whores, she needed a way to support her family back on the farm. Whoring was honest work, and it was the most profitable thing a girl could do if she was beautiful and lacked other prospects.

Madame Alice inspected the girl to verify that she was clean. Not only was she clean, her virtue was intact. It wasn't often that a beautiful virgin girl sought employment as a whore, but it presented a business opportunity. Men paid extra for the privilege of shredding a girl's maidenhead.

But Alice thought she had a better idea. She summoned a messenger. "Inform King Harold that Madame Alice would speak with him," she said, dispatching the boy to the palace.

On the next day, the king came to see Madame Alice at Her Tender Mercy. "Hello, Alice," Harold said. "I'm glad to see you again. Why have you asked for me?"

Madame Alice explained that a beautiful young virgin named Sarah had come to work at Her Tender Mercy.

"And you think I could be her first man? A very thoughtful gesture," King Harold said. "But I'm not sure that bedding a woman is what I need right now."

"My thought is that you should not just bed her," Alice said. "Your Highness, take her back to the palace. Make her your nightly bed companion. Make love to her. Confide in her. Make her your friend. She is charming, thoughtful, and the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. You have gone too long without a woman, and you need more than whores can give you.

"Just try her. Someone has to be her first; there's no one I'd rather see her go to than Your Majesty. If you decide not to keep her, you can send her back to me, and no harm done. But if you like her as much as I think you will, she can make you happier than you've been in too long a time.

"Sire, you know I am your friend. Do this. I'm sure it's for the best."

As was always the case when Alice spoke, her words made perfect sense. The loneliness that plagued Prince Harold had grown intolerable. He could barely perform his duties.

"As you wish, Alice. I will try. Have her sent to me."

"Very wise, Your Majesty. It shall be done this afternoon," Alice said.

------------------------------------

And thus our stage is set. In Part 2 we meet Sarah, the virgin who seeks work as a whore.

JQueen9
JQueen9
659 Followers